The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F M A Addiction....Rawr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-24

F M A  Addiction....Rawr Empty
PostSubject: Re: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am

Well alright. I am really sorry; I should start watching/read about that series. Everyone asks about it. ><
We could always do a different type of thread instead, ya'know. It doesn't have to be based from an anime or manga....If you're interested that is. o_0
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Oh man, well nvm then. The rp kinda requires at least some basic knowlege of naruto. It's set in Kiri, but there are things you'd have to know.
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: Re: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Naruto huh? Doesn't sound bad; only thing is, I don't know much at all about Naruto. =/ I just know some shinobi kick ass (Deidara...naturally.) while others have bushy eyebrows. (Pretty obvious lol.) If you're looking for a detailed version of a Naruto Thread, I wouldn't be the best candidate. I write descriptively yes but again the whole not knowing alot of Naruto thing...>_> It's strange though, I've managed to cook up two of my own charries however for Naruto based shitola...Neh.

But if my lack of information on this idea doesn't bother you I'd still be more than happy to give it a whirl. ^^ I'll leave it up to you.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:49 am

Hey Pop can would you be interesting in a naruto based rp that takes place in Kiri rather then Kohona?
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm

So yeah, I'm a bit new here but not to Roleplaying. Just curious if anyone out there would enjoy a Full Metal Alchemist RPG wit' moi. o_O Ever since Quizilla went gnasty I've been missing my 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' quiz's. So to relieve this pain o' mine, I've decided just to Roleplay a thread of it instead!!! ^____^ We could even do a Seven Minutes in Heaven situation at first, then all hell breaks loose. OH YEAH that would be fun, no? lol....Anywho, just lemme know if yer interested!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F M A Addiction....Rawr   F M A  Addiction....Rawr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F M A Addiction....Rawr
Page 1 of 1