The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Love.Gone.Wrong [Mature]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-26

♥Love.Gone.Wrong [Mature] Empty
PostSubject: ♥Love.Gone.Wrong [Mature]   ♥Love.Gone.Wrong [Mature] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Warning: MATURE
Love.Gone.Wrong

Veronica's eyes fluttered open, then sun was just rising outside. She yawned, and sat up- she looked at her clock- one minute before the alarm was to go off. Damn.

Veronica slid her slender legs off the side of the bed, and reached her arm out to shut off her alarm. "First days always suck." She frowned to herself, she got off her bed and stumbled over some unpacked boxes and bags that laid out in the open. She finally found her lightswitch after she'd stubbed her toe. She ran her hand through her long dark hair, and sighed as she walked into the bathroom that was attatched to her bedroom.

She stared into her mirror, beautiful- almost impossible to beleive her natural beauty was real. Deffinatly in the L.A area.

--At work...
-:Halyn Brooks Hospital.

"This will be your new office Dr. Valentine." The head nurse, Kristen showed Veronica around. "So I heard some things about why you transferred." Kristen had always been a gossip, though Veronica didnt even know her yet. "That your doctor boyfriend died, and you couldnt stand to be in that same hospital anymore- is that true?" Her eye's seemed to have lit up, very interested. Too interested.

Veronica blinked, "Excuse me? How is that any of your business? And no. He didnt die. He left me." Veronica held onto her clipboard tightly, trying to hold back snappy words. "So if you dont mind, I'll be off now." Veronica stepped past Kristen and walked into her office. Shutting the door behind her.

Kristen couldnt believe how blunt she'd just been, but she did ask a personal question. Rude. Kristen thought to herself as she walked back to her nurses station. She set her clipboard down, and looked to a fellow nurse. "The new doctor seems to be stuck up."

Veronica moved a box of her things, she set it down on her desk. She took out her small coffee marker, that was a must in any doctors office. Deffinatly with the usual long nights she worked. She took out some frames, and various other things to make her office her own. She'd just got done taking things out when someone walked into the room.

"Are you Dr. Valentine? My name is Shawn, Dr. Reed." Shawn was any womans dream doctor, charming looks- and making good pay.

Veronica looked up, and blinked- then smiled casually. "Hello, my name is Veronica." She walked over to him, and put her hand out infront of her to shake his. "Its nice to meet you, I bet we'll be seeing alot of more of eachother." She smiled, beautiful.

"I want to give you your patient list, we're short handed on doctors- so you'll be getting alot of overtime." He smiled, a charming smile. Charming enough to catch Veronica's attention.

Story of my life. I worked most of the time, the hospital was my life. I only had three addictions, two really. My anxiety pills, and sex. And I have OCD when it comes to work. Mainly the reasons why my ex left me for some underaged girl.

Veronica hated relationships. Never could just stay with one person. And the only one who could tolerate her left her first. Pitiful.

"Veronica?"

Veronica blinked, and then smiled softly at Shawn. "Sorry, I havent had my coffee yet." Excuses, she was good at making them up as well. Veronica's heart skipped a beat. Silly thing, doing as it pleases when the last thing she needed was some eye candy. He was handsome to say the least.

Needless to say it didnt take long for him to show up at her apartment that night. They made it back to her place, she switched on the lights- her arms now wrapped around him locked into a passionate kiss. She kicked the door shut, pulling away from him- keeping her hand in his as she lead him towards the large bed in her room. She started to unbotton his shirt as they walked towards the room.

--The next morning...

Veronica yawned lightly, she looked out her window- it was still slightly dark out. The sun was bearly peeking out. She looked over, Reed was sleeping. Veronica sat up, and frowned- she felt stupid. Stupid. She recalled her thoughts from the day before- and breathed out with a sigh. She got out of bed, and walked into the bathroom. He was married. She frowned to herself as she looked into her own reflection.

It wasnt like this was the first time she'd slept with a married man, this wasnt the first time she'd slept with one of her co-workers. She'd done it all plenty of time's before. But there always was that desperation for some sort of affection. Addicted to the feeling. She couldnt help herself.

She heard some noise coming from her bedroom, movement- then the door open and shut. That actually made her feel better. It was a good sign to her if they leave without being told. She just wanted a one night stand, a booty call.

She turned on the shower, she got in- and started to wash herself off. She took a quick shower, and pulled her long hair back into a messy bun- and let her bangs fall carelessly where ever they landed. She put on light make up, and grabbed some comfortable clothes. Her cute heels to wear to work, and matching scarf- she always looked good, even when she didnt try very hard.

She arrived a few minutes early, and waved at Kristen as she walked by the nurses station. She balanced her purse, coffee, and her clipboard in one arm- while her breakfest and keys in the other.

She unlocked her office, and tuned on the light- she set her things down and switched out her shoe's. Since she wore heels to work, and wore flats as she worked. Her feet would murder her if she was to actually wear her heels while work hours at the hospital.

--Meanwhile...
-Front desk.

A girl wearing long sleeve shirt, gloves, scarf, full lengh pants, and boots- walked up to the front counter. "Hi." Her voice was quite, she acted timid and shy like. "Uh- I need to see a doctor." She stared downwards, glancing up randomly at Kristen who stood on the other side of the counter.

Kristen blinked, "Oh, hey- didnt see you there." She smiled, "Alright, and what seems to be the problem." Kristen noted that this girl was wearing alot of clothing for the warm fall they were having. "Are you alright?"

"Oh... Uh..." She looked away nervously, and then slowly pulled up her right sleeve. Kristen gasped. Her whole arm was cut and scarred. It seemed there wasnt an area that wasnt damaged on this girl by the looks of it. Other then her face.

"Doctor Valentine, oh thank God- this girl here- she needs your attention right now." Kristen called over to Veronica as she stepped out of her office. "She's all cut up."

♥️---------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥️
OOC: Basically a huge soap opera drama story about cheating, murder, love, suicide, and lots of twists! Please no more then two people join. You can be anyone you'd like, doctors, nurses, or even a patient. NO one lining please! Someone can be Kristen or Shawn, or you can add in your own people.
Back to top Go down

♥Love.Gone.Wrong [Mature]
Page 1 of 1