The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 am

bump???
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 am

Klea wasn't sure how she was going to respond to his question, yes deep down inside she ran to be with Ryu but she mostly ran because the doctor threatened her. If she hadn't ran into him just yet she would have stayed. Klea snuggled closer to Ryu's side. "Does knowing really matter that much to you?" She was going to avoid the real answer as much as possible. She didn't want to hurt him only a few moments after she got him back.

She noticed all the worn faces around her, everyone was getting tired fast. Most of them were still coming down off the drugs the scientists had injected them with. "Maybe we should rest soon. Some of them are still pretty well drugged and if we don't let them rest their bodies are going to go into shock" and if they took a rest then Klea could have some alone time with Ryu and that would probably give her a better chance to explain things to Ryu and hopefully things wouldn't change between them.

ooc: sorry it took me sooo long. A lot of things happened.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 pm

OOC: That sucks, sorry that happened.

Ryu nodded at Tricks comment, but fell quite as he was in thought- only to come out his idea's when Klea placed her hand in his. He glanced down at thier hands, and then over to her with a slight smile. "Dont worry bout it. Your here now." He replied simply, "There's no need to dwell on the past."

He puased, hearing the sound of helicopters above them- flying over. They seemed to just be passing over, and there hadnt been an atempt to grab any of them since they made it into the forrest. It was susipious, but he wasnt so concerned about that- as he was about making it to the island. They all deffinatly needed to stikc together, there wernt many that could blend in as a human.

"What made you change your mind though?" He questioned, part of him curious to see if she did it for him. Even though there was quite some age differance between them, his feelings still were real- and he hadnt felt this way for as long as he could remember. The faces he saw every so often, he figured they were important- but didnt know how important. And it wasnt like he could ever return to that life.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Starting out their own colony, that was a wonderful idea. It was going to be hard and it was going to need a lot of hands to do it but Klea was almost positive that they could do it. More fighting, she wasn't surprised about that. They would have to fight all their lives, would there ever be a day that any of them could have kids and not worry about being attacked or caught.

Klea was starting to get discouraged by the second. She wondered how much longer it would be before they could sit and rest for a few minutes. Klea moved a little closer to Ryu, she was a love struck teenager and right now she didn't care. Ryu made her feel safe, like she could own the world and she just wanted to feel close to at least one person here. She didn't like the feeling of solitude, she had that her whole life.

One good thing came from being forced to mate with Ryu. The doctors finally did one thing sort of right. They gave her a life mate that hopefully felt the same way about her. Klea moved just a bit closer to Ryu and reached for his hand. "I'm sorry for what I did Ryu" She told him when she was close enough to him that no one else would be able to hear here. She slipped her hand into his and hoped that he wouldn't reject her.

ooc: this is Lil_Squirrel. My comp crashed and I had to rest set everything. I lost a lot of things and had to create a new account. Just wanted to let you know
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Ryu was happy enough to see her smile, but felt some grief come from her- which vonfused him slightly. He was unsure as to what changed her mind, but he figured he should push that subject. "Well, this is going to be a long walk-" He changed the subject, and continued to keep walking. "We're going to an island, were we can really be free."

Trick nodded, "Yes, we'll start out own colony. We can defend ourselves there. I know the governemtn wont take billions of dollars just running off. So we'll deffinatly have to continue training in the arts of defense and attack." Trick crossed her arms.

Ryu glanced over Klea, maybe to get a hint if she was alright or not. He then looked to Trick, and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I figured that much." He stated, "Even though we're free, we'll always have to watch our backs."

Trick let out a long sigh, and brough one hand up to her neck- and casually rubbed it as she walked. "Yeah... But I'll take this any day to not be an expierment." She reached out and grabbed a piece of fruit from a tree, and bit into it. "And I love the taste of real food." She smiled, "Instead of pills and IV's."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:44 pm

"Alright we'll discuss it an put it to a vote with the others at the next resting time" Klea shifted her eyes away from Ryu and looked at Trick. She had to get a clear head beofre she talked to him or if he talked to her. Klea looked around at all those with them, it was true. She did know almost everyone there and it was good for a leader to know their people but sometimes it was best not to know them so if you needed to make a snap decision no morals would get in the way.

Klea heard Ryu say her name making her heart jump with joy and her breathing increase. He didn't even have to touch her to get her excited, she cursed herself for her weakness. One intimate night with a guy and she was a love struck puppy. He probably didn't even feel the same. She check it off as teenage hormones.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Ryu. She gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ryu" she had to take a breath so her heart could stop racing. Just saying his name brought a bigger smile to her lips. "I'm glad to be here" she was partly glad and partly disappointed. She still had questions that could only be answered by one person and he was back at the prison. Klea dropped her head to the ground, she didn't want to see a disappointed look in his eyes because of her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Trick blinked, "Why would Ryu be the only leader?" Trick questioned, "I mean, I know he's strong and smart- and seems to know what he's doing- but-" She trailed off lightly as she looked away from her friend, "You know more people, he doesnt know anyone but a handful of us. I think you can relate better." She looked back to her friend, "Well, I think we all should talk this over. Maybe vote for a leader?"

Trick suggested as they walked towards the front of the group, she noticed her friends eye's catch view of Ryu- and they seemed to light up. She frowned to herself, feeling guity for having an attraction to her friends lover. She remained quite as they approuched him from behind.

Ryu noticed another pressance walk up to him, so he turned his head to see- seeing Trcik first. "Trick I was thinking-" He stopped, seeing Klea- which made him stop in his tracks. "Klea-" He breathed out her name, he wasnt sure of how to react. Relieved to see her, but shocked at the same time. A small graced his lips though, "Im glad to see you."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Klea jumped when she heard Trick's voice, she could only give a weak smile. Trick wasn't mad at her, she wondered if Trick knew why she had stayed behind. She listened to Trick repeat what she already knew and nodded her head. To be General again, could she do it or should she finally step down and let Trick led. She was doing a pretty ok job already and she had Ryu to help her.

She let Trick help her to her feet, she glanced around at the others as they were waking up. No one else had recongized her but then again she didn't recongize many of the others that were with them. "I don't know Trick why don't we let Ryu be General he is a guy after all" Klea dusted herself off and started to walk with Trick. They were headed up to the front of the pack, her eyes fell on Ryu and her heart soared.

She wanted to run to Ryu and grab his hand. She wanted to feel his strong presense next to her, she wanted his courage to flow through her once again. She liked the feeling of having him next to her, knowing that he was hers or at least in her mind he was hers. Trick and Klea walked up next to Ryu in the front of the group.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:23 pm

"Klea?" The voice of Trick, "Oh my God, your here! I thought that you were left behind!" Trick quickly moved over to her, and got down on her knee's- quickly grabbing Klea's hands into her own. "Ryu told me you had stayed behind." Trick smiled at her, "Im so glad you changed your mind! I bet Ryu will be happy too-" He trailed off, not meaning to sound a bit sad about that. But something in her mind told her that she wanted what Klea had. But she had no right.

"So anyways-" She stood up, and put her hand down to help her friend up to her feet. "We need to get moving, you were our General, so you should help us lead. This woman knows this island where we can go. It sounds almost too good to be true, but I shouldnt talk like that."

Everyone were already waking up, and gathering themselves in groups. Mainly the alters who'd been close inside the walls, were still close and together outside as well. And as Trick had said so many times before, they seemed like eachother were all they had.

Ryu met up with the woman they were speaking with earlier, "Where is Trick?" He questioned her, and then paused- realizing he didnt even know her name. "And your name is?" He put it bluntly, as he did with most things.

The woman smiled at him, "My name is Tanya." She seemed happy about that, mainly because that was her real name. She was lucky that she still held onto her humanity, her human name, and her past memories. Unlike most others who'd been there much longer and seemed to have had all of thier humanity stripped from them.

Ryu nodded, "Alright Tanya, lets get moving- Trick can make her way to the front when she does. But its not wise to waste time." He waved for the closest people to him to start moving, as they all slowly started to kick into gear and get going in the damp forrest.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:25 am

Klea listened to the women, california huh. She wondered if she had ever touched water before. If Marks had ever taken her outside of the facility. They were headed to a secluded island, that was a very good idea. She never would have guest that the alters could work so well together with out a leader.

She cringed when she heard Trick and Ryu talking to each other. Klea felt a pang of anger, though she knew she didn't have any right to be mad at Ryu or at Trick. She was jealous, she wanted to be the one at Ryu's side, she wanted to be the one commanding everyone. She felt a sense of lose, they didn't need her and on some level that was probably good.

Klea wondered how they were going to find a boat big enough to carrie all of them. Or some of them could swim party ways and did anyone know how to drive a boat or ship what ever they found. How long would it be before someone discovered the island and how long would it be before someone came looking for them. There tracks would be easy to follow, there were so many of them it was going to be hard to keep everyone in line. She wondered if they took in to consideration of every detail.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 am

Ryu stood up, and helped Trick get to her feet. "I wish we had some weapons, other then ourselves." He commented, knowing that most of them were still very weak. But they'd just have to try thier best to survive. He knew all wernt going to make it. And the one's that fell behind this time, they'd probably never see again.

Trick dusted herself off, and nodded in agreement. "Oh well, we're going to have to do the best we can." She shrugged lightly, "Lets wake everyone, and get going. We should waste anymore time. Woman, where is this island? And how do you know your way to it?"

The woman smiled at her, "I know that we're in the upper claiforna area, because they didnt completly knock me out while taking me here. I've lived in this area my whole life. The island is off the coast, I'd say nothing more then three hundred miles away- but thats alot of water to cross. Like a good hundred and fifty miles out to sea. But its seculded, and no one knows of it."

Ryu smirked, "Im glad you made it out." He then started to go and wake people up that were nearest to him, and told them to do the same- so they could all quickly wake up and get moving. Trick started to wake people as well as the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:05 am

For once Klea slept soundly, her body was so tired from all those years in that place. Her dreams were blank, nothing but darkness. She didn't stir when the others starting talking. She wasn't sure if she'd even be able to get up with the others.

She didn't care, if she could sleep forever then she would but if she got up she would move on. From that point she was out for herself. She just needed one night of a good rest then she would be able to start fresh.

Ryu's voice was the thing that stir her though she was far from waking. It would probably take a loud explosion to wake her. She was enjoying listening to everyone chat. No one was paniced, they had survived the night. Maybe the scientist weren't going to come after them but that seemed like a long shot. Thousands to hundresd of them escaped. That was decades over work and billions of dollars that they were just letting go.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 am

They were in luck that it was summer out, but the nights were quite chilly. The forest was also a damp place, so it didnt make things any more plesent. But most agreed that they would rather be out here then inside that cement labotory.

--The next morning...

The sun was rising over the horizion, and the sound of birds chirpping woke Trick from her slumber. She noticed that she had been leaning on Ryu's shoulder all night, and she didnt know how to feel about that. Obviously he liked her friend. Not that it mattered, she of course couldnt have feelings for anyone. Or so she told herself.

Trick rubbed her eye's, and let out a yawn before scanning the area. There were still people on guard that had switched out though the night. She felt comforted to see everything was going quite nicely, but now they had to wake up- and get a move on.

"Trick?" A woman approuched her, "I think I know somewhere were we can go." Her voice was kept down, she didnt want to stir the others. "I havent been here for too long, and unlike others- I've kept my memories. My husband was a very paranoid man, he bought this large island that he stashed away a resort as a secret home. He was very rich."

Trick blinked, very interested. "You dont say...?" She rubbed the back of her neck, and raised an eyebrow. "But how would we managed to get to it? Do you know how to locate it?" She questioned, they couldnt just run off to someplace they didnt even know where it was.

The woman nodded, "Well, I know where its at- but I dont know how we'll cross the bay to get to it... I mean, unless we somehow got a large boat. But the island has lots of natural rescources, fresh water springs, and fruit."

Ryu opened his eye's, he'd been listening to them for awhile now. "So if we can hi jack a boat, we have a place where we can disappear to." He smirked, "I like it. Lets do it." Ryu chuckled lightly, "We need to get everyone up, and keep moving though. We should continue talking about this later, and you can start out by heading us in the right direction."

Trick nodded, "Yes, but we should probably take a vote- so everyone agree's on where we're going. You'know, since we'll all have to co-exist. We're all we have." She was pretty set on that they could never co-exist with humans.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am

Klea was happy when the pack finally decided to stop for the night. She found a nice spot close enough to one of the fires that she would stay warm. No one was sure as to what the weather was going to be like. It had been pleasent while the sun was up but that could be a different story at night. Klea as cold already, her body wasn't use to the freshness of the air and it was a longer of a run then what she had expected.

She over heard Trick talking with Ryu. He didn't want to scare her, he was so worried about scaring her that he would stand to lose her. It didn't make since, he was an odd dragon. He was ready to have his way with her those first few nights then something changed in him. She would ask him what changed him so much when she got up the courage to talk to him again.

She closed her eyes to try and get some sleep though she was always on her guard for anything to go wrong. She went over and over in her head what she would say to Ryu, every opening line she didn't like. She looked around from under her hair. There were hundreds of alters all around and almost everyone of them was naked. This made her shiver, how many of the other males had the thirst for sex as Ryu had.

Would everyone go insane from this much freedom, no rules no one to stop them from doing as they please. Klea kicked herself for saying that to Ryu, if she had just gone with them the first time he would being protecting her from everyone and she wouldn't have to worry about much.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:58 pm

By night fall they had set up camp, it was eerie how they really wernt being chased down. More and more that had fallen behind kept showing up. All just as confused as the next as to why they were still free. Though they had seen one's that hadnt made it to the forest be taken back.

Ryu sat next to the fire, and leaned aginst the large stump of a tree. He was worn out, since him and Klea had taken down quite a few guards before anyone else joined the fight. He was admiring how everyone worked together perfectly, probably because they were so well trained without even knowing it.

They had already arranged hunting parties to recieve food, and scouting parties to find any of thier comrades that had fallen behind. They'd set up a nice camp, and had people watching from all angles. Now that they had a taste of freedom, they wernt about to let it go.

Trick walked over to Ryu, and sat down next to him. "Im sorry bout getting pissed earlier." She breathed out, and handed him a round sort of red fruit. "I just always thought if I made it out of there, Klea would be with me." She paused, "And the way you two were holding hands, I figured you wouldnt let her go."

Ryu accepted the fruit from her, and bit into it. He let out a sigh, and closed his eye's for a moment. "What was I suppose to do? Force her to do something aginst her will? I dont want to scare her." He grumbled lightly, and continued to eat the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Her tears finally fell as she watch Ryu run after the other. She knew that this was going to be hard, there was no doubt about that. His words stun her, he wanted a child with her. Ryu wanted a life with her was that possible for them, for any of them. More alters shoved past her running to catch up with the others.

Klea was about to turn around and head back into the prison when she ran into someone. She stepped back catching herself before she fell over. "What are you doing?" The voice sounded angry she looked up at the person. It was Doctor Marks, she had a confused look on her face. He just stood there staring down at her, he didn't hit her or try to jab a needle in her "What do you mean?" She hesitantly asked him "You've been dieing for this, you've been planning for this....yes I know all about your plan. What are you doing?" She looked away from him "I can't leave. I have to know" He back handed her this time. She didn't do anything, she just stood there. A nice rose formed on her cheek where he hit her "Get out of here Klea, NOW" He yelled at her. She still didn't move "I have to know why you brought me here. Why would you raise a child in this place?" He threw a satchal at her "Get out of here before I kill you"

She quickly picked up the satchal and ran after the others. Her tears dry by now. She got to the edge of the forest with still plenty of energy left. She stopped and looked back. He was gone, the door slammed shut. She threw the bag over her shoulder and turned towards the forest. Helicoptors were in the air catching several alters who were still running out of the facility.

Klea caught up with the back of the pack, she stayed in the rear. She didn't want to stir up an commotion, that would only create more chaos and she was pretty sure that Trick would be really upset with her for what she did. She also wasn't sure if she could look at Ryu. He let her go and she didn't want to play with him, she wasn't sure if she could wake up from the reality and accept that something good was happening to her. It was better for now that she keep her distance.

Some of the others began to drop off, not every had the strenght to keep up. Drugs were still running through their systems. The pack was thining and it was going to be hard for her to remain at a distance. She was catching up to the head of the pack quickly.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Ryu looked to her, concern in his eye's- he didnt understand what she was doing. "Klea, what are you talking about?" He grabbed onto her shoulders, and stared her in the eye's. "Klea, you dont know what they'll do to you if they catch you. What sort of life is it in there? How could you possibly want that?" He questioned.

There were still people flooding out of the building, hundreds of alters who wanted to break loose from this hell. Trick was now seemingly the leader, she was ahead of the pack- moving them into the forest that laid on a good quater of a mile away. They needed to take cover, and move quickly so they dont get tracked down.

Ryu didnt know what else to say, he couldnt exactly just force her to go with him. He frowned, and looked down. "I cant force you to do anything." He let go of her, and took a step back. He didnt understand her what so ever, she constantly was confusing him- but he didnt hate her for it. If anything, he was just happy enough to have met her. He placed a kiss on her forehead, and was about to leave as he could hear helicopters in the distance- the scientist stopped him.

"Please, just knock me out." He said in a calm voice, "I can continue to try to help alters as long as they dont think I was involved. I can say I was forced to lead you out." He explained as he stood next to the door.

Ryu nodded, he moved over to him swiftly- and hit him upside the head. The man slumped forwards and fell to the ground. Ryu eyed Klea, and made a playful grin. "We would have had a beautiful child." He moved quickly, he knew he had to get away now- or he stood little chance of escaping like the rest.

Ryu bit his lip as he dashed away, his heart seemed to ache lightly- and it made him feel sick to him stomach. He tried to tell himself he really didnt know her. But that didnt work. He still felt sick. Ryu made it to the woods, and ducked into the tree's- as he continued after the scent of the others. It didnt take long for him to catch up to the massive group.

He made it up to the front, he felt a bit tired- but he knew he couldnt stop. He made it to Trick, who was still continuing to lead them. "Hey-" He breathed out, "Klea stayed back." He told her, seeing as Trick and Klea seemed close.

Trick almost stopped running, but she knew she had to keep going. "What!? Why the hell did you let her do that!? This was her plan, she was our general." Trick said angerly, she couldnt believe what Ryu had just told her.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Klea felt Ryu's hand tighten on hers, it made her heart settle down a bit. As they drew closer to the door her fears escalated. Her breating was sparactic. They took a few steps outside the facility so that others could run out. Klea felt her feet plant, she couldn't make herself move any furhter. She wanted to so bad, she wanted to run and never look back but something wasn't letting her let go of her time in her prison.

She looked back at the brick and cement building, something tore inside of her. Pains ran through her body. Her life was there, her friends and maybe even family. She looked at Ryu, she heard Trick's words. Where had all her courage gone? She was a fearless general inside the walls and now outside in the real world she was just a creature.

Klea slipped her hand from Ryu's grip, she couldn't go. She couldn't leave her home, all she knew was here. She had done her part, she got as many out as she could. Klea would take anything that the scientist would throw at her for doing this but she would do it. Klea stepped away from Ryu with tears welling in her eyes. "I-I-I can't go Ryu" She told him through sadden sobs. She watched as others ran away without looking back, how she wished she could do the same but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Her memories that finally broke through her block tore through her, cemented her to this hell. Doctor Marks was her family, he had saved her. He cared for her and she was just going to leave him.

Her eyes came back to Ryu. He was sweet and kind to her, she reached for him one more time. She just wanted to feel his touch one more time. She wanted to seal her memory of him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Trick nodded, and fallowed after Klea and Ryu. She was helping a younger girl who apperntly had broken her leg. She was scanning the area with her eye's so she could remember where they were, incase this escape plan failed. She'd be prepared for next time.

The young scientist kept going, he was practically running and unlocking the doors as quickly as he could. He knew time was a factor, even if they had killed off most of the guards- reinforcement would deffinatly be showing up at anytime. The footsteps behinf him were loud, sounded like a riot- which it basically was.

Ryu picked up on Klea's nervousness, and lightly squeezed her hand to reassure her that things were going to be fine. "Its alright, Klea." He breathed out, and gave her a light smile. She could bearly hear him over the loud footsteps, people's cries, and the distant screaming.

Trick's heart started to race, she could feel the excitment building up inside of her. She couldnt wait to feel freedom. She knew that life out there wouldnt be easy, but it better then being locked up and tested on. She was human, even if she was alter- she shouldnt be locked up like an animal. Trick looked up as and saw an exit sign, her heart jumped.

The young scientist stopped infront of the door, and ran his card- that door slid open. There was another door behind that door, which he had to push a code in- and then slide his card. The door made a buzzing noise, and then slid open as well.

Ryu held tightly onto Klea's hand as they stepped towards the door, sunlight flooded in through the door- which almost blinded Ryu. He hadnt seen sunlight in over ten years. He was simply amazed when his eye's adjusted finally- they stepped out into the open and the fresh air was cool and smooth as he breathed it in.

"Everyone listen to me!" Trick yelled out, "We need to stick together! We're all eachothers got, and they'll be trying to hunt us down. We need to stay together. We need to find a place, and make it our home. Forget your past, and look to our futures." She spoke loudly so everyone could hear her as they flooded out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Klea looked at Trick, she felt just like her but if there was a way out with out them getting hurt by having to break through a wall she would do it. She maybe stronger right now but she wouldn't be in the best of shape after something like that. She nodded her head when Ryu said it was time to go. "Come on Trick, we'll find a way to get the others out"

She knew that if the scientist decieved them, Ryu and her would just kill him and go with plan B. Klea looked behind her as they started to move. She couldn't believe how many of them that were with them. A sense of relief found her even for a brief time, she was actually keeping her words to her friends.

Klea was also a bit nervous. This was going to be her first time with freedom, memories started to flood her from when she first came to the facility. She was young, very young. Doctor Marks was there, one flash back was of Doctor Marks teaching her how to walk, then it forward to her childhood. She was still in the facility. He saved her, was that why she was there? She was dieing and the program saved her. Her memories where so hard to relive, she had blocked them out for so long. This place had been her home, despite all that they had done to her. She never had a life outside these walls and now she was leaving it. Where would they go?

She paniced, she hadnt thought this through. Yea they would be free but what would they do once they were out. Most of the alters were creatures and they couldn't hide that fact. They would be hunted any where they went. Why was it so improtant for them to get out? She couldn't remember why she wanted to be free so bad.

Klea pushed aside her fears and kept her tight grip on Ryu's hand. He was basically pulling her now. She had lost a lot of her motivation to ran and get away but somewhere inside her she knew she was doing this for Ryu and herself. They could have an actually life together, but would Ryu still want her when they were free or were their feelings for each other only there cause they were locked up together, were those feelings forced on them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Trick heard her name be called, and quickly found her way to Klea. She looked to the scientist with a glare, but since Klea and Ryu didnt seem to be doing anything- she held her ground. "He knows the way out?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Ryu nodded, "Yes. He feels badly for whats been going on here." His voice was mocking, like he really didnt believe the scientist- but he believed he'd help. He could at least sense that. "But we need to act fast, even though we outnumber them- alot of us are weak and are getting killed." Ryu said in a low tone, and looked to Klea. "Lets go."

The scientist looked a bit nervous, "Look, I cant do that- Im sorry." He spoke up, "They'll kill me before anyone could get free. Its now or never. You know they're only going to replace you guys, unless you destory them." It was like he was making a suggestion. "Lets get going, before I get caught helping. If anyone asks, I was forced to." He opened the door he'd came through, and had them fallow after him.

Most of the guards had been murdered as it was, the whole place was going on lock down- but with the scientist leading them- he could override the doors. The alters that were still living, and able to move fallowed- hundreds of them.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Klea was about to barge right through the wall when a scientist came out, she was about to pounce like Ryu but stopped. She listened to the guy talk and she just wanted to shut him up, if he was truely there to help them he wouldn't be just standing there talking. He had to be stalling for the others.

She looked into Ryu's eyes when he looked at her. She nodded her head and turned to the corridor that they just came down. She put her fingers to her lips and whistled, the whole hallway fell silents, even some of the guards stopped their attacks. "Trick!" Klea screamed out. "I need everyone to follow us. Everyone who is free right now we can't waste time. We'll come back later for the rest" She screamed out so that all the alters near by would hear.

Klea turned to the young scientist "If you are truely here to help us I want you to release as many of the alters as you after you show us out" if she couldn't free her companions then she could at least hope that this human could do what he can. Klea grabbed Ryu's hand, she was nervous about trusting a scientist.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Just as Ryu was about to figure out if the wall they were by led outside or not, someone came into the room from a locked door on the other side. It was a scientist. Ryu growled, snarling at him- about to leap at his throat when the scientist spoke up. "I can help you." He quickly said, "Its not a trap, though I dont expect for you to trust me. But the walls have over five inches of steel in the center. There is only one exit out of here, and I know where it is."

Ryu paused, he glanced at Klea- as if he wanted to know what she thought about this. He looked back to the young man, still being aware of his surroundings. "If this is a trap, I will make you die so slowly and painfully- you'll regret you even took your first breathe." Ryu's words were like acid.

The young man seemed a bit nervous about that, but he managed to actually smile. "My name is Johnathan. And if you want out of here alive, then you'll at least let me help." He kept his hands in view, at his side- he was very smart and safe in his actions. "I dont like what is going on here, this is nothing how it was suppose to be."

Ryu of course didnt trust him, but he had a sense for feelings- and the voice in the back of his head told him to go for it. "Klea, we need to get the others attention- and have them fallow us." He looked back to Johnathan, "You- you dont leave my eyesight."

OOC: Kay XD
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

ooc: now

Klea was glad when Ryu was at her side. She looked around at the chaos that was going on. There were so many dead, and part of the blame was on her hands. But she quickly wiped that from her thougts. How many had they killed with their expirements, how many more before they stop. Klea was even paying attention to her environment anymore. There were more of them then the guards and scientsit put together. Why hadn't they thought of doing this sooner.

Her tail whipped out and caught the thraot of a gaurd that ran towards Ryu. She didn't even have to think about it and her tail reacted the way she wanted it too. It didn't take much energy either. "Alright" She held her hand out to Ryu, if he was going to bust a hole in the wall she was going to help him do it. She had almost as much strenght as him. Ryu was getting tired, they had to get out soon or both of them would be out of breath and strenght. "Lets do it"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

OOC: So escape now or later? There's a nice riot going on XD

Trick was surprised to see Klea run at her, yelling for the to revolt as she slashed open thier restraints. She'd never been so happy to see Klea in her life, she quickly slashed the guards throat that tried to protest her being let free. Trick smiled, the smell of blood was everywhere- and death was deffinatly settling in.

Since the scientist made it clear that there should be no casualities of thier test subjects, it made it harder for the guards to fight back. But there were being lives lost in the process. There was only so much you can do when your fighting for your lives, and rules get thrown out the window.

Trick grabbed a stun gun from a corpus, and shot it out at another guard who ran towards her. She kicked him in the chest- and quickly moved out of the way of another attacking guard. Trick helped releash others that were still locked up, trying the best she could to protect herself and free the others.

Ryu sliced open a guards throat with the tip of his claws, and jumped back- advoiding a could have been fatal blow. He kicked that guard into another guard, and whiped his tail around- slicing the first guard in half- and spilling the other guards guts onto the floor. He heard Klea call out for him, and he found her quickly. "Then lets fucking tear a hole in the wall." He replied, he was a bit out of breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next