The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat Eyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 am

Hatsu simply smiled as he heard her reply to what he had asked, he knew that his blunt way he asked her had taken her off guard. He stared at her with curiosity and a sligfht interest, he ignored the teacher as he spoke and watched as she gracefully moved to her seat before he moved over to his own. He watched her as she looked at him and he waved happily at her, he could see she was tensed and protective of something ubt he didn't know why or for what. He shrugged but continued to wave at her until she shut her eyes. His green eyes became a slit after her eyes shut and he chuckled at himself as his eyes returned to normal and he lowered his head on the desk and fell asleep.

When he woke up there were five minutes left in class HAtsu stretched slightly and rested his head back on his arms and waited for the bell. He began to wonder why Yoshimi glared at him he had not done anything wrong maybe except think some perverted thoughts about hr that lasted a second. He thought about her sister for a moment and wondered if she had a way to read his mind he was attracted ti her sister but not attractive enough to go and bother her maybe steal a few glances. Now Yoshimi was the center of his attention it had been confirmed that she was like him and that was made him so interested she was graceful,agile and possibly strong but how strong? There was a possiblity that she was as strong as him but with a boy's growth and natural strength combined in the experimental surgery that made him even stronger could she do the same things as him? Hatsu shrugged the thougths off as the bell rang and he picked up his things and left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 am

Yoshimi looked taken aback as she stared at Hatsu for a moment, he was too close to her so she took a few steps back "yes I have cats eyes..."she whispered. It was then she noticed his also "I got mine about ten years ago..."she added with a small stammer. Yoshimi wasn't use to many people saying that so bluntly. Because not many people had the same operation as herself. This boy was the first one she met with even remotely the same operation, the same enhanced physical abilities such as herself, the cat like way she would land, maybe he could do the same, and just maybe he was the challenge she was looking for. Yoshimi wanted to know if he was good enough to match her strength, or her speed.

She didn't dwell on it for long, because the teacher had walked in demanding they returned to their seats "on the double you two"He said sharply. Yoshimi blinked and then let out a deep sigh, she walked passed Hatsu completely ignoring him and the girls who were still looking frightened of her. She sat in her seat and opened her history binder. 'So... he's like myself... big deal, I know who he has eyes for I'm not stupid... he better stay clear away from Kari or he might just find out how really pissed I can get...' she thought glaring darkly at Hatsu. She didn't like him, she had an uneasy feeling around him and hoped to god he didn't start going for her step sister.

A protective urge came over her and she felt each hair on her body stand on end. A hiss was threatening to surface if she wasn't careful. The last thing she needed was for everybody to stare at her as if she was crazy. Her golden hues began to narrow and her pupils were turning to slits. Yoshimi was forced to close her eyes until it went away. She would have to warn Kari later.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:41 am

Hatsu was luckily in the same class as Yoshimi though he hadn't noticed until now though he was asleep until he heard and outburst and lifted his head and looked at the girls and smiled. He had heard a good bit of the conversation even though he was asleep it wasn't a very deep sleep. He stood to his feet and strectched. He approached the girls as the conversation ended and looked at them curiously and smiled he loved blondes even though this one was a bitch she was still attractive. He moved over to Yoshimi who seemed to be in her own world but now that he was so close to her he could see that her eyes were alittle like his. He didn't know what to say and he was really blunt about things how do you ask someone if they had the same operation as him.

"You have cat eye too?" The best way was to do this was to be blunt and act carefree and see what happened afterwards. Maybe they'd start a nice conversation or something though he wasn't too sure the direct approach would help in this situation he wasn't afraid of her like the girl was simply because he knew he could react fast just like she should be able to do if she ever lashed out at him but she seemed very nice and wouldn't do something like that for someone asking her a question like he had done. He exaimined her face and for her somewhat attractive but not like her sister though the fact that she had the same eyes made him attracted to her and more interested than the attraction he felt for Kari.
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Yoshimi yawned widely, she was in class, and happened to be alone for the 45 minutes or so of grueling history. She normally would be with Kari, but due to schedule changes, they were separated apart from being in gym together, the only class they and their friends were in together. Her eyes rolled as she heard the whispers of the 'popular' girls, she knew what they were talking about.. and who was in that conversation with them. Yoshimi was never one for putting up with rumors or gossip.

She could hear them more clearly than they gave her credit for. That scientific enhancement on her eye sight, and the genetics of a cat infused with her, she was set, her hearing was superb and her sense of smell was spectacular. Yoshimi let out another yawn, purposely making it louder than necessary. Too bad her hearing was so damn good, she heard one girl call her a feline 'freak', Yoshimi never liked being called a freak, so when that particular girl let it out Yoshimi stood causing everyone to look at her curiously "If you four have something to say... than say it to my face" she demanded looking angrily at them "and don't give me that "what are you talking about?" crap! I know when someones talking about me so spill it you preppy bitches"She hissed, then smirked, the teacher wasn't there yet, so she could get away with a lot.

"We don't know what you're talking about... this conversation isn't even about you"one girl said boldly "wrong answer..."Yoshimi hissed menacingly as her golden hues narrowed with distaste. Yoshimi strolled up to them and placed her hands on the girls desk "I dare you to say that with out being frightened... you coward"she sneered. It was clear that these girls were terrified of her, she knew it well, they were even frightened of her friends who currently weren't here "you need quiet or something?"She demanded scanning the room for everyone who was talking. The room was silent "speak... your highness"she teased the blond. "Y-you don't scare me..."the blond stammered.

"Don't I..?"Yoshimi hissed, sounding sly. She then straightened up "I won't waste my time.."she finished and walked back to her desk, going off into her own little world.

((ooc: It's alright))

Last edited by LaylaRose_20 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Hatsu continues to walk behind the girls watching as they play around his eyes wandering over their bodies and he grins. It had been a long time since he'd seen such pretty girls well girls that interested him so much. He noticed that the brunette was vey graceful and cute but he wouldn't bother them yet. He was sure that one of them was in his class if he stayed up long enough to notice all the girls in there. Hatsu continued to walk behind them looking around trying not to look like he was undressing them with his eyes, he wasn't that creative anyway. When the reached the school he passed the girls up glancing over his shoulder at them a few times before he vanishes into teh building. All of his friends were sick also even though he only had one it made him feel better to think of his one friend Genta as more than one because he was on the large side. "Those girls were cute I like the blonde but he sister is sex and very interesting."

((Sorry this post is short not much to go on .))
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 am

Kari shook her head and looked at her step sister "you know Yoshi... one of these days you're going to kiiiilllll!" Kari was suddenly taken by surprise when Yoshimi suddenly took her hands and twirled about, Kari couldn't help but laugh with her. They had done this often when they were headed to school, twirl about until they got dizzy, not that they cared. In fact, Yoshimi and Kari were one of the few step-siblings to get along, they even got along better than most brother and sisters. Yoshimi was glad that she had Kari to keep her level and vise versa.

People were normally skeptical when they saw Kari and Yoshimi walk to school, sometimes holding hands for the fun of it. But the skepticism always faded, because both girls charmed people. Kari had that sort of wit, that would always make others laugh in spite of themselves, and Yoshimi had that air of respect, often leadership, together the girls were inseparable. Yoshimi grinned as they approached the tall, handsome building, that was their school, it had three stories, and a secret hide-away Yoshimi, Kari and their friends would go to. Mostly to eat lunch.

Yoshimi smirked when she saw one of her friends, silently she slinked towards her and then she pounced wrapping her arms around the shorter girls shoulders "TANIA!!"She cried happily causing the poor girl known as Tania to let out a small yelp. Kari laughed "wow Yoshi don't you think that was a little too much?"She questioned "y-yeah!"Tania squeaked looking at Kari with grateful eyes. Yoshimi grinned "awww... you two always do this to me, where are the others?"She asked suddenly "hmmm... Ame, and Layla are both sick, and Hotaru had to stay home to look after Ame... she got sick too miraculously"Tania answered with a deep sigh "so it's just us three?"Kari questioned. The shorter girl known as Tania nodded and headed towards the school, the other two followed with out complaint.

Last edited by LaylaRose_20 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:13 am

((go a head ^^ I'll have to reply later on hehe...))
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Cat Eyes Animetwin18

[Ten Years Ago]

The city streets were filled with screams of terror and panic the blue flashes from police vechicles continued to flash lighting the sky briefly. Two things had happened that night, one a family had been murdered leaving two children as orphans the second thing was the murders were using the children as human shield as the made their way through the crowd and on to escape. The youngest of the brothers was blind from birth. The eldest brother had a few scratches and cuts but other than that he was ok. As they were pulled through the crowd the blin brother, Hatsuto pulled something from his pocket and stabbed the one holding him so roughly in the side. He could hear his heart beating and the sound or his cries. His older brother Taichibana watched in horror as his younger brother stabbed another person. This was enough time for the cops to open fire after the boys were out of harms way.

A few weeks later Taichibana and Hatsuto were moved into a foster home and was frequently examined by a doctor he said something about an experimental process to heal him completely of his blindness. The surgery when fine and Hatsuo could see for the first time in his life he did not know that the sharpness of his sight was not normal nor did he care when his brother told him it was not normal for him to be able to see in complete darkness.

[Ten Years Later]

Hatsuto was in high school now and had not seen his brother in several years they had had a falling out after he seemed to noticed the dark side of him how he always enjoyed harming people. Hatsuto didn't really mind being on his own now he could do whatever he wanted without his brother around. Hatsu began to notice after his surgery that he was more graceful now and much more agile he often took naps in the sun and walked around at night like a cat.

Hatsu woke up early as usual in his one bedroom apartment and stretched, his green eyes moving over his bare arms noticing how large his once skinny arms had become and he loved it. After stretching his limbs he took a shower, brushed his teeth, washed his face and got dressed for school. "I'm lucky." He thought as he looked around his living room. "I have an apartment at seventeen while most teenagers are living with their parents complaining about their rules while I'm free to do what I want and only work twice a week and get paid enough to pay rent and buy groceries and pay the bills! Even if my job aint all too legal it's fun and dangerous." HE says to himself in an excited tone of voice as he walked out of the apaartment locking the door behind him and went out into the sun.

It didn't take long for Hatsu to forget where he was going and enjoying the day he was like that,eveen when he was blind he was always cheerful and easily forgot things. The only reason he remembered he was going to school was that two girls sparked his interest. A blonde and a brunette, he always had a thing for blondes but the brunette moved so gracefully he had to stop and watch before he moved his eyes back to the blond and he purred slightly at the perverted thought that ran through his head for a brief second before he continued to walk.

((Hope you don't mind me joining it looked interesting and I was bored so I jumped in, the boy inthe front of the picture with the spiky hair is Hatsuto and the other is his brother. I didn't really know how to enter so I hope this is ok.))

Cat Eyes Cooleyes
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Yoshimi--->
Cat Eyes Yoshim10

Kari--->
Cat Eyes C8281810

Yoshimi Nakamura had no idea what happened that night when the fire claimed the lives of her mother, stepfather, and their family cat. She couldn't even remember when her sister had saved her all she knew is that she wanted to save both her parents resulting in her going blind in both eyes. Everything some how was drowned out by her constant moaning for not being able to see. And then... nothing, she fainted from too much exposure to the heat.

When she had woken, the first person she saw was her stepsister Kari who had been crying, her eyes puffy and blood shot. Yoshimi asked if their parents were alright only to be met with silence, when she tried asking again the doctor had entered saying they had perished in the flames, no one could even find the bodies. Stricken with grief Yoshimi sobbed and sobbed not knowing where to go since it was just her and her sister now.

That was of course five years ago, Yoshimi never questioned about her astonishing new eyesight until three years previous when the doctor explained of a new operation known as 'Cat Eyes' a procedure where they infused the sight of a cat with human DNA. He had also told her that she was the first one ever to have it done and assured her everything would be fine. Upon leaving the hospital, Yoshimi discovered that she could sense things, as well as see things that not even Kari could, she decided to keep it to herself.

{Present day}

Yoshimi yawned widely, and stretched much like a cat. It was the start of a new day as she leaped from the top bunk and landed gracefully on her feet "I hate it when you do that, it always scares me.. and Carol"Kari said softly from the doorway that lead into their room. Both girls lived with their aunt, well Karis' aunt, and Yoshimi's step aunt. Ever since their home went up in flames. Yoshimi only shrugged "I can't help it you know that Kari..."she replied, letting a huge yawn go when she had finished speaking and walked past the blond who scowled in her wake.

Yoshimi had finished her daily routine of showering, washing her face, brushing her teeth etc., and then she was on her way to her school, with Kari in tow "aren't you ever going to drive?Walking is so... so... blah..."Kari whined "walking is good for you"Yoshimi sang and smirked "come on Kari, you have to admit that all those sweets are bound to catch up to you" Yoshimi grinned "yeah, yeah..." the blond grumbled and dragged onwards with her sister.

((ooc: Alrighty... not the best but pretty darn good right? I need two males if possible, both may be evil, or good, or one may be evil and the other good, either way it doesn't bother me, one also may have the same gift as Yoshimi.... oh and try not to do one-liners. Thank you ^_^))
]

Last edited by LaylaRose_20 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat Eyes   Cat Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Eyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: