The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Real Folk Blues Part II Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:03 pm

"Yeah he deserves someone who can make him happy. He's always doing stuff for us without asking anything in return. I dont know alot about his ex-wife...but I do know that it was a topic that Jet was uneasy about...at least thats how he was when we were bounty hunting. Then again...with the way I use to be I'm sure he felt that his words would be wasted on a nucklehead like myself." Spike smiled. The twins laughed and pointed their fingers at spike. "Haha nucklehead!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Asa poured some of the batter and looked over at Spike. "Oh? Sounds good sounds like their getting along" She said with a smile. The first time Jet actually let her hook him up with someone and it looked like they were still going out.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Spike nodded amd grabbed his cell. He knew the kids fighting so early was annoying, but couldn't help but smile at some of the things they called eachother. "Hey Jet its Spike. Asa wants to know how many pancakes you want....uh huh....oh really...heh how interesting....yeah yeah I wont do anything stupid." Spike chuckled then hung up and turned to Asa. "It seem that Angel spent the night and is coming over to have breakfest with us. Jet wants five and Angel said to make her three."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

"Oh very good you two" She said. "Ah ah, now what did I say about fighting dont start so early in the morning" She said taking the bowls. "Spike, can you give dad a call and see how many pancakes her wants?" Asa asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Spike held his head. He looked at Asa with a slight glare in his eyes. "Did I really deserve to be hit a second time?" he sighed, but then started laughing. Jessica smiled and turned back to her small bowl of pancake batter. Jet suddenly rose to his feet and brought his bowl to Asa. "Mommy I'm done!" he smiled. Jess frowned and licked her tongue at him. "You cheated! Cheater cheater bugger eater!!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Asa glared at Spike when he opened his mouth again and she wapped him in the head once more. "Keep your mouth shut" She said. "Ignore daddy, he just doesn't want his babies growing up on him so fast" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 pm

"Ouch Asa!" Spike frowned and rubbed the back of his head. He looked down at Jess narrowing his eyes a bit. "Actually your mommy was a little wrong. Sex is something that cant be done till you're in your...eh...50's I guess." he sighed softly. Something told him that Jessica was going to take after Asaya and end being the hottest thing on two legs. He wasn't looking forward to her teenage years at all. Jessica looked at Jet who was just as confused. "So mommy do I have to wait until I'm in my 50's too????" Jet asked blinking a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Asa glared at Spike and wapped him upside the head with the spatula. "Sex is something that grown ups do, you'll learn more about it when your me and daddy's age" She said with a smile. If they made a big deal of it, it would only intrigue the kids more and she didnt need that
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"Why not? I think it would be fun to ask him 'hows the sex' just so I can see his reaction." Spike chuckled. He stood close to Asaya giving her a hand with whatever she'd allow him to do. Jess looked up at Spike and tilted her head to the side. "Whats sex daddy?" she blinked. Spike's smile suddenly fadded and rather quickly. "Uh...ask your mommy...."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:22 pm

"Not sure, they're always together so I never get a chance to talk with her like I used to" Asa said and smiled at Jet and Jess when she presented the mixed batter. She started the pancakes and and eggs getting the bread ready to toast. "Dont pester him about it when he gets here though" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 pm

"Wha...I...dont always burn it..." Spike frowned. He looked up at Asaya giving her a small nodd as he walked into the kitchen and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I'll always have time for you dearest." he smiled. "Jet should be here soon. I'm a little curious how things have been going between Angel and him."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Asa chuckled and got up. "Come on Jess, you can help me and Jet make breakfast for your dad and grandpa" Asa said taking the twins hands and walked into the kitchen smiling at Spike. "You do have tome to sit and eat right?" She asked pouring some pancake batter into a bowl along with some milk and eggs and let the kids take turns stirring it while she worked on the bacon
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 pm

It took the twins a few minutes before they finally stopped crying. Spike had already called Jet to come over. Somehow he figured that they would start crying again if he just left them with Asaya alone. "Alright Jess what do you say we go make some bacon and eggs for mommy and Jet hmm?" Spike smiled. Jess looked up at him and shook her head. "Daddy you always burn the bacon..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 pm

"Mommy and Daddy were brushing our teeth we didn't go anywhere Jet" Asa said softly while rubbing Jet's back. "Shh shh, its okay you two, we're right here" Asa cooed trying to get them to calm down
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 pm

"Its fine dont worry about it." Spike smiled. Jet held onto Asa tighter and looked up at her. "Mommy where were you?" he cried softly. "I went to sleep and you were there, but when I woke up you were gone." he whimpered. Jess cried softly into Spike's shoulders. "Shhh its ok you two. Mommy and daddy wont let anything happen to you ever again."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Asa looked over at Spike. "Sorry for running out on you, I got worried when I heard them" She said holding onto Jet. How could anyone blame her after having them taken from her last night
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Spike blinked twice. Asa had left kinda quick and it made him wonder if he had said something to upset her. After getting dressed he walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. Jess was rubbing her teary eyes while Jet wrapped his small arms around Asaya. "Alright come here princess." Spike smiled and sat Jess down on his lips. He wiped her tears away and placed a small kiss on her cheek. "No more tears ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Asa smiled leaning her head to the side as he sucked on her neck. She looked at the door when the crying started and lifted herself off of Spike. She found her pj pants and panties, putting them back on and buttoned her top back up, unlocking the door and walked out. "Hey hey, whats the tears for, we're here" Asa said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hehe I love you too...so much..." Spike whispered. He placed a soft kiss on Asa's cheek before lowering his lips to her neck sucking softly. Suddenly, the sounds of the twins crying could be heard. They looked around for Spike and Asa and when they couldn't find them began to panic. "Ah damn...I was hoping for a little more time with you hun..." he smiled. "duty calls I suppose. We cant just ignore them."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Asa's body relaxed against Spike and she smiled nuzzling her head against his neck. "Hmm...I love you" She said softly against his ear
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Spike tilted his head back moaning loudly. He slammed his length inside of a final time as she tightend around him causing him to release his seed deep inside of her. Spike closed his eyes tight panting as he held Asaya in his arms. "Asa...that..." he panted, unable to finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 pm

"Ahh..Spike I" Asa moaned feeling him hitting her in just the right spot. "Spike...ahh, I-I'm cumming, I'm cumming" She moaned, a few more thrusts and her body tightened around him as she came, her hold on him tightened and she bit his neck again as she moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Spike bit down on his bottom lip. His head titled a little more to the side trying to fight the moans, but it was no use. His hands slid over her ass giving it a tight squeeze. He smiled and slowed down a bit while thrusting deeper so he'd hit her sweet spot each time.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Asa moaned feeling his hand re directing her head. She quickly closed her lips around his neck moaning as she softly bit him to keep herself from moaning to loud. "Spike...ah" She moaned, her hands grabbing his hair as he thrust up into her. "Ahh...ahn" She moaned again and again, it was just too good
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Spike laughed softly. He knew there was no way Asa could keep quiet. What they had was simply to good. His hands ran up her slim body and over her breasts. Small deep moans left his lips as he tilted her head to the side a little wanting her to attack his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next