The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone up for an Incest Rp???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:19 pm

It's ok. We can do a different one if you want. I'm good at coming up with ideas.
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:03 pm

It appears someone already joined it. Guess I was too late.
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 pm

It sounds like a good start that has a lot of potential and something that I won't lose interest in. I try not to join or create RPG's that I know I will get bored with, but this seems like an entertaining one, and since it's new territory for me, it'll be fun exploring it a bit.

You creating the first post?
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Well it's more like a half brother half sister thing. i'll be playing the guy. And you'll be the girl. His folks split up and his mother got remarried but he went to live with his father. He doesn't know that his mother had another child which is were your character comes in. She grows up not knowing she has a brother and when her mom passes away she starts to rebel. She gets into drugs or drinking which ever and my character stumbles upon her one night.
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I might be interested, big on the might. I haven't done an incest rp, and depending on your idea, I'll probably be willing to do one with you.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 am

I've got an rp idea for an Incest thread. I need someone who will play the gril in the thread. Let me know if you want to do it and I will explain the thread to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for an Incest Rp???   Anyone up for an Incest Rp??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for an Incest Rp???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Welcome :: General-
Jump to: