The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 am

Margo eyed him as though he had just asked if her favorite color were pink. "If you say so..."she said slowly, she was almost nervous and cringed half expecting him to get angry or something. When she saw it was safe to speak again, she glanced at him slowly recognizing him "aren't, aren't you Oliver from Sinful Roses?"She asked cautiously looking around wondering if anyone over heard her, she hoped not. For if anyone swarmed him, it would be her fault that she had spoken it out loud. "You are... I have a friend who's a huge fan of yours. I personally don't mind the music but no offense or anything, as you can tell I like bands such as Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, well you get the picture..."she said almost timidly looking down at the table in embarrassment "sorry... my mouth ran off again..."Margo added quietly.

She had learned a long time ago not to speak too much, otherwise the person would get mad. Her father often said that, though around her group of friends, she spoke quite a lot. She finally got to order, when she told the waitress, she handed the menu back. Another soft sigh passed her lips and her eyes darted around for a moment or two.

Margos' biggest concern was praying her father and his friends had finally given up their little chase, and called it a night. Looking at the clock, she hardly doubted they would. 'Probably searching every one of my friends place...'she thought bitterly and glared as if the clock had just insulted her for no particular reason. Her pink lips were turned into a slight frown, she had said no more to Oliver and meant to keep it that way. He was handsome, yes, but she felt he was..., well she couldn't find the right words for it as she fished into her pocket to pull out a phone.

Punching in a number, she placed it to her ear. On the second ring someone answered "Hello?" "Oh thank goodness you're there Tan, listen I'm staying at a hotel for the time being... they were at it again, and mum's gone out of state with her new lover..."Margo muttered softly. "Oh my, Margo you should have came to one of our places... you know that"the one named Tan spoke in a worried voice "no... he'll know and I don't want him to because... well I think it's safer... well see you... I hope..."she added quietly and hung up, then placed the cell phone back into her pocket hoping she'll have no further need of it until next time.

Margo folded her arms on the table and rested her chin in them, she really didn't want her father to come fetch her, it was bad enough he let his friends push her around. She couldn't handle another one of his emotional and mental onslaughts again. Her lip began to tremble but she forced it to stop by pursing them together "enough, stiffen that upper lip and forget about it" She told herself firmly casting Oliver a glance from the corner of her eye before looking away and promptly ignoring him.
((ooc:^_^ Why thank you very much. I do like Bella though, hehe but then again thanks again. and I am trying to add as much as I possibly can in hopes it will be alright hehe))
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Oliver wasn't too sure how exactly to handle this situation. A completely new aroma and yet he could not identify it's origin. He stood towering in the hallway just outside his room, stroking his chin with his right hand. Though his skin looked softer than fresh snow, as his finger tips gently brushed against it, he was reminded of diamonds. Cold, hard, lifeless. His right hand then lifted up to his locks of burning gold hair and brushed some stray strands from his forehead. This hotel was a strange place indeed. Something was definitely off here.

The sound of movement emitting from another room aroused Oliver's tranced mind. Eyes of melted gold focused again, not bothering to glance around. No one was there, just people inside the rooms. Most of them already sleeping comfortably for the night. "So bizzare.." Mumbled the singer defeated.

His shoes clapped lightly as he began his slow decent down the stairs. The pool no longer interested him. It would bring more attention to himself then needed. A surprisingly beautiful young man taking a swim this late? Ha, someone would surely notice he was off. Instead his sense of smell was dragging him toward the aroma. Yes. It had gotten the best of him. "...As long as it isn't Lilith..." A shiver crept down his spine. Lilith was a horrible woman....

With both hands Oliver pushed open the doors leading to the dining hall. A few older couples were planted at the tables, enjoying either a romantic experience or after sex munchies. The last one seemed likely with the couple in the corner of the table filled room. Their hair was messy and unkempt; both staring at each other happily. "Whatever works I guess..."

Golden orbs fluttered over the room again but then froze. The smell again. This time it was powerful. Much stronger than before. Liquid gold soon began to harden, tense under pressure. The scent wasn't the only thing going wrong. Thirst was suddenly upon him. Oliver staggered, his black over jacket fluttering with the sudden movement. "Oh fuck me...." He growled and reached for a near by chair. His body gently placed itself down as he steadied his breathing. After how many years of this torture he knew how to take care of it well around Humans.

As he brushed his hair from his forehead again, a waitress appeared beside him with a puzzled, worry in her eyes. "Are you alright?"

Oliver peered up at her. He had morphed his face to express a tired look. "Oh yes, I am more than alright. Just a little...hungry."

"Well," She began cheerfully, "you came to the right place. What would you like?"

"Soup please. Tomato if you have it." Something quick, just to get her away from him.

"Coming right up!" And like a nymph she danced her way to the kitchen. Why soup? Easy to get rid of and replace with a different substance... Blood. Now, to search for the smell again...

The more he wished to find the source of the scent, the more his eyes wandered to a young girl with brown hair. She was pretty for her age, dazzling green eyes. Was she it? The longer he looked at her the longer he felt the sense of fear... Was she okay...? With a frown Oliver aroused to his feet.

In seconds he had crossed the room and took up a seat at the table besides hers. Without making eye contact Oliver smiled wistfully and began to speak softly. "Beautiful night, no?" He made sure to add a French accent to his already appealing voice.

((ooc: It was good! ^^ She seems so much cooler than Bella. Lol. Then again anyone seems cooler than Bella...xD. Thanks for joining.))
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:04 am

The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Curto11

She had to get out of their fast, being chased by your father was not the best thing in the world especially when he was on the brink of drunk, and he had his friends following you. Her mind raced on a plan for a quick get away, her H.I.M. messanger bag swinging vilontly as she reached the hotel 'alright, I get a cheep room, and be done with it' She thought walking in and straight to the cheek in desk hoping against all hope that they didn't catch up to her.

This particular girls name was Margo Porter, nothing special at first glance. She found herself very plain with soft pale skin, not deadly pale, but pale nonetheless. Her hair fell around her elbows in soft curls, and her eyes were such a brilliant green that it was a wonder why she was always stared at. She was not even that tall.

Margo regreted not going off to one of her friends house, but also knew that her father knew where everyone last of them lived and would check their first. Upon approaching the front desk she spoke to a woman "er... I'd like a room to stay please..."she said softly in a light british accent hoping to be heard because she was almost as quiet as her good friend Tania, however she was not that quiet.

She had hoped against hope, as she glanced behind her shoulder frequently, that the man would hurry up, she pulled her Iron Maiden hoodie closer to her small frame and shook down the sleeves, hiding the gooseflesh that formed on her arms. She jumped at the sound of the front doors swingining open "oh yes, sorry my husband appears busy at the moment, let's see... would you like a suit?" She asked politely. 'I know what you're thinking...' Margo thought but ignored it "no, no thank you Mrs. I just want one of you cheaper rooms please and thank you"she said hurridly. "Righ, this way"the woman said bowing slightly and leading the way pass her husband for a moment towards the elevator "you'll be glad to know that room 13 is available Miss"The woman said happily in what was hopefully a conversational voice "thank you..." Margo said smiling.

The woman continued shooting Margo looks of worry which Margo generally let go as she normally did. I wasn't like her father beat her physically or anything, it was just that being an ex-police officer he was naturally aggressive. She recived an awefull lot of Mental and emotional abuse from the acoholic she called a father, it was more the physical came from his friends, in which he never seemed to stop immediately. She was led towards a room on the far end of the corridor and the woman handed her the key card "there you are Miss. enjoy your stay" Margo watched the woman leave, and entered the room a quickly as possible. She was awefully hungry so she dumpped her messanger bag on the large queen sized bed and pulled out her wallet.

Margo had became good at stealing from her father recently, with a little of her own hard earned money from her bussing job. She pulled out a few bills and left the room, the slowly walked down the corridor as not to alert anyone who may be sleeping. Something she learned while her father had a hangover.

Margo let out a deep sigh and headed towards the stairs. She stopped breifly, listening for any signs of movements, when she heard none, she continued and headed straight for the dinning hall where she was sure a lot of people would be there since it wasn't that late into the night.

When she reached the dinning hall she was surprised to find only a few people there "must be later then I thought..."she muttered to herself and want to find a place to sit.

She was starving, she had to admit that as she looked at the menu and finaly chose what she wanted, waiting for a waitress, or waiter to take her order, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she glanced around in wonder.

((ooc:Hope that was alright for you? It wasn't my best I'll admit but I hope you don't mind it?? ^_^))
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 pm

That's fine, reply whenever you have free time! I don't mind ze wait. ^__^
Back to top Go down
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 pm

I'll join you ^_^ I Love the twilight saga!! I'll reply in the morning though if you don't mind???
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

PostSubject: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:42 pm

How long had it been now since last he had taken a vacation? A year, maybe more? At least, it felt that way to Oliver. Being the lead singer in one of the most famous bands in all of Europe meant little 'Oliver-time'. Sure the fame was well worth it; the adoring fans, girls dropping themselves like flies before you... It was all good but harder than hell to keep up. Even more so when you're not even Human. Yes in a world of foul, greedy little humans exists multiple races beyond belief. Oliver happening to be on in the 'suck your blood until your dead' area. It was hard to get days off, not because of the band itself, but...wait...maybe just one member of the band. Lestat. Lestat is and will forever remain the head-honcho of the group. Basically tells Marci and Dion when to piss and shit. Luckily to Oliver, the strange blond haired Vampire managed to bypass that minor detail...even though that was pure luck itself.

"How Lestat never caught me is astonishing..." Murmured Oliver over the minor din of music that echoed out from the car speakers. He was currently speeding along a highway in...well, who knew where. Oliver had at random picked roads to follow in order to loose Lestat, the tracker hound of the band. Again, Lestat knew everything. So perhaps getting lost in god-knows-where, wasn't such a bad idea after all. Besides, Oliver was comfortably seated in his 2008 GT Coupe Mustang; an early birthday gift to himself. Ever since the invention of vehicles, Oliver had been immediately drawn to their design; especially the fast ones. His was a midnight blue that sliced through the dismal mist that shrouded the roads before him.

"...Hrm...I should probably stop for gas soon." He again chanted amongst himself. A quick glance at the gas gauge informed him that it wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. "Heh, just above the E...great." A sigh briefly whispered past his chilled, darken lips. The idea of having to stop in some unknown hillbilly town bothered him. If worse came to worse, he could easily just ditch the mustang and run through the dense forestry and over mountains. As long as he stood away from the Human population that is. Beautiful melted topaz orbs gently swayed away from the road that blurred by, taking in the empty passenger seat. Where a body would easily be seated sat a bundle of belongings. The bag was trashy but a travelers bag nonetheless. But that wasn't what he peered down upon. Instead he stared at the two empty medication bottles and what remained of the third. "I'm running low... Not only that, but my supply of blood isn't great either.." He whispered to the steering wheel.

Ahead of the Mustang flickered a strange light just then, but Oliver knew not to worry for it was merely the headlights reflecting off a sign. "'Now Entering Jamison'?" Oliver read the sign aloud but thought nothing of it. The sign whooshed by the passenger side of the vehicle without delay as the Vampire continued toward this new destination. An unfamiliar town with unknown characters. Would they know of his records? His music? His celebrity status amongst many of the youths these days? In the honest truth of things...he hoped not. Singing was his passion, his pride and joy...but the whole Rich and Famous idea wasn't feeling too right any more. A vampire surely did not belong there; the Volturi had already announced that to him several times. Sooner or later those old crows would be after his hide, in hopes of eliminating a threat to their own society.

After a second passed, the Mustang strode hastily up a hill, a hill which lead Oliver to an over-look of the city. The city lights were rather warm but dim; enough to bounce off the dark and angry storm clouds above. In a town this size, at least one person would recognize him and that was all it took. "Perhaps a pit stop for the night isn't such a bad idea..." But again his eyes strayed away back to the bottles. His travelers bag was half filled with emergency blood bags while the rest was merely CD's to comfort him along the way. Luckily for him the blood wouldn't be needed; there was plenty of room to hunt small game in the forestry that outlined the city.

As he drove down the slope leading into town, Oliver decelerated, returning to the speed limit of 40. Oliver never once used the speed limit; he had no reason to. With his heightened senses and instant reflexes, a crash is damn near impossible. Unless someone was looking for a violent accident... Soon more indications of the city approached Oliver’s Mustang; street lights flashing dully over-head, beaten paths on which kids and adults alike had strolled along and finally, buildings. In the direct center of the town were businesses, no surprise there. None seeming to be open. But after a few quick turns here and there a gas station was found. Not only that, but a hotel as well.

The stop at the gas station was short lived. He got gas, enough to fill his tank, chatted quickly with the older man running the store, then fled toward the hotel.

The lights inside the hotel were almost blinding, but instantly Oliver's orbs rounded and adjusted whereas a Human would have taken much longer. The first Human to cross his sights was a lanky man with slicked back golden rod hair. But even his beautiful golden locks couldn't out match Oliver's. Oliver hesitated briefly at the front entrance, shouldering his travelers bag as he peered around the empty lobby.

"Erm, Welcome sir." Announced the man behind the desk. "Can I ...help you?"

"Someone’s a little freaked out..." Snickered Oliver mentally, granting the man a polite smile. "Ah yes, I need to book a room. A suite if you have one open." Oliver strolled effortlessly toward the man and soon loomed over him. The man almost cowered behind the desk at this approach.

"A suite? Are you sure you can afford...Oh surely you can. If you are asking for such a thing, surely you have enough money." The man attempted to straighten himself out, coughing in the process. "Can I get a name..?"

"DeLorme, Oliver." Replied Oliver loosely. He could easily sense the mans uneasiness. But suddenly it all shifted. The unevenly matched man suddenly bloomed with hidden life behind his dull brown orbs, those too gaining a new meaning. Oliver quirked a brow at this discovery.

"O-O-Oliver? Oliver did you say?? Oh dear HEAVENS!" The man was almost panting with excitement. "The singer of Sinful Roses! Oh, my wife and I just ADORE you, sir!"

Oliver quickly slapped on a poker face, all the while cursing the man in his mind. "Damn crazy bastard. I just want my room already..." "Yes, that's me. Hehe, I'm glad you like our music. ...And about my room...??"

"OH YES! Yes of course!" Twirling around with giddish glee the desk help snagged a key from behind himself and handed it to Oliver. "Room 113 is all yours, sir! On the top floor! Can I help with your baggage?"

"Nah, I've got it."

"Alright." The man flashed a quick smile at Oliver but then froze. Oliver caught this sudden tension and sighed.

"...Would you like an autograph...? For your wife perhaps?" And that was the start of Oliver's small journey.

It felt like an eternity before Oliver finally found his room, after finally feeling like he could think in peace without that man breathing down his neck. "Ah what a Looney-Toon." Chortled the singer playfully. His room was the best in the hotel though not the best he'd ever seen. The hotel in general was rather nice but yet...Yet there was an uneasy feeling that crept upon Oliver’s neck like a spider of some sort. He had smelt a strange sent earlier but thought nothing of it. But now thinking further upon this mysterious aura brought unanswerable questions to mind. "..." The silence in his spacious room was unnerving as well. "I'll never be able to think with this swarm of bee's in my ears... Maybe a swim will do me wonders."

It was disappointing to see the elevator to the pool area was under construction. Maybe a sign from an unimpressed god. 'DON'T GO SWIMMING YOU IDIOT'....or maybe it was just Oliver’s imagination. At least the stairs weren't going to attack him or anything. ..Maybe a bite or three however. After reaching the end of the third story stairs, Oliver stood in a dead trance. It was that scent again but it was stronger now. "What is this...this odor?"

((ooc: Okay so Oliver is a Vampire based from the series of Twilight. If you haven't heard or read it, then it might get a little confusing. But I'm hoping for a Human Girl, just some 'not-to-glorious' teenager. If you want she can be a fan of Sinful Roses, Oliver's band; or she can have never heard of it before. I kind've want this to play out like Bella and Edward from Twilight; but maybe not get so mushy right away. xD. The 'odor' Oliver is picking up is your character; it's appealing to him and yet curious at the same time. Please be creative and NO ONE-LINEING. Dunka!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))   The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vacation of a Life Time. ((Mature/Open.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: