The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn away from the light....relish the night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Turn away from the light....relish the night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Ummm I think you already posted that one I can't reply to it because it doesn't make sense to the one I posted.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:04 am

As much as school was an escape from her father it was also torture. Teachers lecturing and assignments galore. Lunch wasn't any better then the grub she ate at home but it was substance. She ate in a hurry and went off to her next class.
The day ran on slowly, each second ticking closer to 3 when school would let out and the students would go off and hang with their friends at the mall or what not. But for Adrian she would head straight home and pray to god that her father had a good day at work.

Adrian walked into her last class for the day a bit early, thankfully no one was in there yet. She took her normal seat at the back of the class and once seated she grabbed out her trust sketch book.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 am

He sat in his desk not really payinh attention anymore and slowly began to nod off in a light sleep. It wasn't long before he was awaken by the bell and slowly sat up yawning and wishing that it was friday so he wouldn't have to come back. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to Adrian she was very interesting for some reason but she was distant for some reason maybe it had something to do with her bruises and black eye. He rubbed his chin but knew he shouldn't pry into her business but he was the investigative type and loved a good msytery even if it got him into trouble he was strong enough to get out of any problems that caused for fighting and thinking wasn't a problem he was a genius. Slowly he raised to his feet and walked out of the class.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:32 pm

All the same, she tells herself and just ignores his comments. It was better this way, for her and for him. She wouldn't get in trouble with her father and he wouldn't have to get involved with her and he could just move on. The teacher had finally walked into the classroom, he shut the door and turned to the black board. He started writing on it. Adrian leaned over and pulled out another note book, she quickly jotted down the assignment on the board and then returned to her drawing. It was easy for her to concentrate on several different things at a time. So while the teacher was lecturing she would get the homework done, jot down notes and still work on her drawing. This skill came in handy when she didn't have that much time to do anything because of her father's strict schedule he had her on.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:50 am

He sighed and lowered his hand after hearing her speak and he looked up at the cieling and then back at her sticking his tongue out at her. "I'm not hitting on you just because I decided to talk to you doesn't mean I want anything from you other than being friendly, damn. I wasn't picking on you just trying to have a friend conversation but I guess you would rather sit by yourself and draw. Excuse me." He says with a grunt and walks away but sitting next to her and looking forward at the blackboard.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:21 am

He was being too nice to her, this had to be some kind of game that he was playing. She turned back to her sketch book. Maybe if she just ignored him he would lose interest and leave her be. She hoped that the teacher would be in soon so that she would pretend to focus on the lecture. But her wish wasn't granted and he kept talking to her and the teacher hadn't showed up. "I'm not trying to be rude, you're new and it shows. No one talks to me. Besides there are plenty of girls around that you can hit on, why do you chose to pick on me" she still didn't shake his hand. It was weird how he kept up his game, he probably didn't have anything better to do. She kept her eyes trained on her sketch pad as her hand swept across the page, starting on a new drawing.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:58 pm

He tilts his head as he hears her speak she stuttered alittle showing that she had little confidence and was nervous but not because of him. He was much too friendly to make her nervous or so he liked to think. "That's alittle unusual for such a cute girl to stutter when she speaks though for some odd reason I find it attractive. It's nice to meet you though, I'm sorry if I was rude this morning when I stopped and you bumped into me." He hand was still extended out to her waiting for her to take it still. "C'mon now don't you know its rude not to shake someone's hand when they have it out like this? You wouldn't want me to get the idea that you were rude would you?" He asked in a play tone of voice trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Adrian kept her eyes trained on her sketch book when she heard the guy speak, was he really speaking to her. It had to be some kind of joke that he was playing to get a rise out of her. looked, she wasn't sure what to say to him. It had been little over a year since anyone had talked to her at school. Her father practically alienated her at home and at school. Her people skills were way below par. "U-usually I s-s-sit in the back. I.....use to have a lot of friends but....things change" Adrian pulled at a strand of her hair trying not to be nervous. She thought how would her father find out, she was just having a harmless conversation. What bad could come of that. She looked up at him when he introduced himself, she didn't take his hand. It wasn't because she was trying to be rude, the gesture was unfamiliar to her and she had learned long ago to be careful with her actions "I'm Adrian" she gave a small friendly smile.

ooc: It's ok. We all forget at times. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

((OH CRAP!! I'm so sorry I forgot that you posted on this so long ago))

The day had gone by fast enough though he was curious about the girl that had bruises on her, he wouln't ask questions he knew how thins like that worked. As he walked into the class he noticed her sitting in the back of class alone. He shrugged his shoulders wondering what harm could it do for him to be friendly and talk to her but he would have to be careful on what he said he was a blunt person and usually didn't think about others feelings. "Hey...um do you always sit in the back of the class by yourself. I kinda figured you were the type of person that hung with a lot of people and had alot of friends.." He rubbed the back of his neck and then extended his hand ut to her in a friendly manner to introduce himself to her."I'm Josh."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:35 am

bump???
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm

As much as school was an escape from her father it was also torture. Teachers lecturing and assignments galore. Lunch wasn't any better then the grub she ate at home but it was substance. She ate in a hurry and went off to her next class.
The day ran on slowly, each second ticking closer to 3 when school would let out and the students would go off and hang with their frends at the mall or what not. But for Adrian she would head straight home and pray to god that her father had a good day at work.

Adrian walked into her last class for the day a bit early. As always she would walk to the back of the class and take the seat that was furthest away from everyone else that way less people would notice her and wouldn't ask to many questions. She pulled out a sketch book and opened to a blank page.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Sitting in class made him realize how boring school was and wished he had gone to college instead of going on to high school and then he could have gotten a great jon and did whatever he wanted. Every few minutes he would avert his eyes from teh teacher or the book and glance at the girl with the black eye he hated seeing girls beat up and had a feeling it had to be an abusive boyfriend or some other male figure in her life maybe her father or uncle. He felt a strong urge to help her in some way but pushed it away the sooner class ended the sooner he could go home and the sooner he went home the better off he would be forgetting about this girl atleast until the next day.

The bell finally rang and Josh stood to his feet trailing behind everyone else as they exited the class he already memorized his classes and decided to go and explore the city for alittle bit or get some sleep somewhere. He pushed some of his hair from his face and sighed he was ready to go home and do something other than be around a bunch a people he'll never see again after he graduates.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Adrian hugged her sweater to herself more, she wanted the class to start so bad so she didn't have to think. She already had her history book out and her notebook. She had her pencil to the paper, she was doddling on the page waiting for the teacher to start his lecture. Sometimes her hand would slip on the page and she would wince. Her hands still hurt her from gripping on the railing last night when she was trying to get away from her dad.

She looked at the new kid from the corner of her eye, she knew that he was eyeing her. She shifted under his stare, she moved so she was facing the wall more. She picked up her pencil again started to draw again. The teacher finally closed the door and started writing on the white board. He was giving them pages they should have read and pages they need to read plus the essay that was due monday the following week. Adrian quickly wrote down the information she needed. She opened her book to unit three and turned her attention to the front of the class getting her mind off the new kid for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Josh watched as she walked off without so much as a thank but he shrugged his shoulders and followed her inside. He had no idea where he was going until he finally found his class and entered he introduced himself to the class and sat down. He noticed the girl he had helped up earlier and there was an empty seat. He sat next to her but said nothing he was curious about her brusies but wouldn't pry and ask what happened again.

ooc:Sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Adrian flinched at his voice, she waited for him to walk away but he didn't move. She took his hand quickly and brushed herself off. "It's none of your buisness and maybe you shouldn't just stand in the middle of the walk way" She softly told him. She quickly brushed past him and headed off to class. There was no doubt that her father had someone watching the school.

The nurse stepped out of her office and Adrian ducked into a classroom. There was no way she wanted to go through another examination from the nurse and lie about how she got her bruises. There were only so many walls that she could run into and so many stairs that she could fall down. She was hoping that she would recieve anymore broken bones for a while. Thoses were harder to hide. When she was sure the nurse went back to her office Adrian headed to her first class.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Turn away from the light....relish the night Animeguy

Josh was a what you would call a trouble making genius, he could do whatever he wanted like skip school and still make good grades and get into a good college. He fought sometimes but usually used his intellect to get him out of trouble and he could also manipulate people easily with the knowledge he had of the human mind. He didn't mess much school and didn't deal with drugs or drinking but he was still a bad influence on others but still had no friends. He had transfered to this new school after his mother had gotten a new job and it was his first day and he was already thinking about skipping.

Walking across the grass with his eyes focused on the building he reached the sidewalk and wasn't paying attention to anyone around him and stopped. Someone bumped into him and fell down with a thump. Josh turned and looked to see who had run into him and he saw a beat up looking girl with a black eye, his eyes moved over her figure but didn't find a single other mark on her and if there was he couldn;t see it from where he was standing. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked bluntly as he extended his hand out to the girl to help her up. He was a rather rude person but helped young women whenever he could despite his cold emotionless face.

"You should watch where you're going or you'll end up with more bruises to match the black eye." He says looking at her. She was attractive if it wasn't for the black eye and the fragile look on her face but all the same she would be nice looking when the black eye healed. He waited for a long moment for her to take his hand so she could stand up and he could go to class or atleast find out where his classes were so he could skip them later.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 am

Turn away from the light....relish the night Turn_a10

She use to be an A student. She was the typical grade grubbing student. She was on the honor roll. There wasn’t a person she didn’t know. She ran her high school even as a freshman. She had the money she had the status and she used it to her advantage. But when a few problems rose for her and some events altered her life.

Her father went insane. He thought her mother was cheating on him. Her father put her and her mother on a schedule. He watched their every move their, every purchase. Life became hell for them. Her mother started to pull away and she got into some bad shit.

Adrian started going to parties, broke curfew and her father was pissed. He started to beat her. It was common for her to show up at school with bruises broken bones and black eyes. The school nurses started to get concerned but nobody could pin her father. He was the best layer in the sated.

On night her father snapped. He brutally beat her mother and then shot her several times till she lay motionless on the living room floor. He then turned on her. He started to beat her hour after hour. This torture went on for weeks till he shot her. He thought that he had killed her so he left her to bleed out on the floor.

He came back into the room after several hours to check on her, she was still breathing. He leaned down to her “Are you going to listen to me now? Or do you need to be punished some more?” Her eyes were closed but she heard every word over the ringing in her ears. “Yes” she choked out. He scooped her up into his arms. She shook from fear against his hold. He tossed her into his truck and drove her to the hospital.

School was her only escape from him. Though he had everything timed out from her first class to her last and how long it took her to get home. She could barely take a breath without him knowing about it. She knew that she just had to get away but she didn’t know how.

Adrian got ready for school; her father drove her to school that day. She had a few fresh bruises on her arms and a black eye that was just starting to go away. She got out of the car without saying a word to her father and he didn’t say a thing. He just drove off and she turned to walk into the school. She didn’t get two steps before running into someone. She fell backwards and landed on the near by lawn. She just sat there waiting for someone to yell at her.

Ooc: need someone to play the guy that she bumped into. He can be a transfer student or just another student. He is her ticket away from her father. I want things to move slowly. Not much else to say, it’s pretty explanatory but if you do have question please ask but you don’t have to ask to join. Post don't have to be paragraphs but please no one lining and some what descriptive. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn away from the light....relish the night   Turn away from the light....relish the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn away from the light....relish the night
Page 1 of 1