The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Of The Night(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:42 am

Aleron gripped her hips, and with a grunt picked up the pace, her moans only serving to fuel his strong desire from the woman; not that being herself wasn't enough. The force of his thrusting caused her breast to bounce lightly with the rythm of his movements, his groans starting to mix with hers. At the moment he didn't think he would stop even IF someone walked in on them. But he would most likely kill them at this point, if they did.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm

-Sovay would chuckle as she continued to tease and please him knowing how much he loved this attention on this part of his body. Her teeth would continue to nick and she would continue to suck and lick his shaft groaning at the taste of him but she started to no longer focus on what was going on with him till she felt him pull back.

She blinked a bit uncertain if she did something wrong till she found herself pinned to the ground his lips against hers in a hungry passionate kiss that made her whole body shiver, he could easily taste himself on her lips and her clothing soon she found without. She stared up at him her blue eyes glowing, and just before she went to speak she felt it.

Her eyes closed and she arched herself up as she felt him inside of her pushing and thrusting inside of her and she arched her hips against his own. Making her moan at the feeling of him; thrusting inside of her getting faster and a bit harder but still caring and gentle at the same time.

The bliss and ecstasy swept through her body, and she slid her hands up to wrap around his neck, her breathing coming a bit short, and her blue eyes half closed not allowing him to see the full extent of the pleasure he sent through her body just yet-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Aleron closed his eyes as Sovay continued to work on him, his breathing getting a bit deeper as his pleasure increased. This was always a weak spot of his and it really didn't take much before he lost himself to the sensations of it. Soon though, he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled back just slightly before pushing her into the ground, kissing her hungerily on the lips. Casually, he took off her pants, sliding off her panties with practiced ease moments later.

With one quick thrust, he entered the young woman, groaning as he held himself up; his hands on either side of her head. At first his thrust were slow, but they gradually began to pick up more speed, his breathing picking up but still slow.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:22 pm

-She groaned feeling his lips going down her neck and slowly down to the top of her now bare breasts. She would only chuckle as she stood there watching him a bit till she felt him slightly urge her down to her knees before him and she grinned her hand stroking his length more and more, feeling the length harden beneath her hand.

She then raised her lips up to it and began to put light kisses against the flesh then she ran her tongue slowly up the sides lathering it in her saliva as she continued to stroke him her lips wrapping around the tip and then she began to suck on him her eyes half closed as he could easily watch his shaft disappear and reappear as she sucked and licked it

Her free hand slid down his thighs a bit too then goes between his legs and found his balls to slowly stroke, roll and massage the tender flesh. Soon though her lips left his shaft and leaned down to lick and nip at his balls her fangs gently running over the veins but never once did she pierce the skin she wouldn’t cause THAT sort of pain on any one-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:16 pm

A deep groan came from Aleron's lips, but he resisted the urge to simply rip off what was left of her clothes before having his way with her. He let his shirt come underneath his head before letting it fall to the floor, his hand going to her bra before letting it drop the floor. The Demon Lord kissed her on the mouth, then to her neck down to her breast. It wasn't their first time together, but it almost felt like it when they got together like this.

Moving to back away from her slightly, he gently pushed Sovay down to her knee's, a moment later his length was pushed into her mouth. He paused for a moment, playing with her hair as he let her take a bit more of control. But he considered himself fair, so after this he was going to repay her for this in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:44 pm

-Sovay would only smile as she stood there listening to his heart beating inside of his chest that echoed loudly in her ears that she never truly felt him do much of anything till his lips claimed hers in a hot heated kiss that had soon got her pressed against the wall his large frame keeping her there.

The sound neither of the fabric never reached her ears nor of the one of his pants falling to the floors her ears only heard the sound of the blood pumping through his veins and her lips felt only his lips against hers. Her fangs slightly lengthen just enough to prick the soft flesh and have his blood drip onto her tongue making her eyes glow even brighter, but she kept the need of his blood inside for the need for him and just he grew more and more as the seconds ticked by.

With her body pressed to the wall and him in nothing but his shirt and boxers her hands that had drifted down to his waist earlier found what they hunted for. Her long fingers slid into the thin fabric of the boxers to stroke her husband fully letting the sharp tips of her nails to gently drag against the skin. The temptation to do much more growing the want of his lips against hers was greater-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm

"Perhaps. But I don't mind." At the moment Aleron felt a bit possesive of her, but that was always when they getting intimate, and he imagined Sovay was much the same. He allowed Sovay a bit of control for the moment, thinking of how he couldn't wait to hear her moan and wither underneath his form. There was something about Sovay losing her sense of control in pleasure that was very alluring to him in a way he couldn't describe.

With a slight growl, he pushed her against the wall, kissing her on the lips. Then his hand that had been underneath her shirt pulled, ripping it with a casual rip and leaving her with nothing but her bra and pants on. He fought back a bit of a groan as she rubbed the buldge helping her as he loosened his pants and let them fall towards the ground, the irritating things were finally out the way.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:17 pm

-She let out a chuckle as she listened to him and smirked till she felt his hand slid up her shirt to touch against her skin and she shivered at the touch and felt his lips going against her neck. She chuckled a bit before she took her nails making them a bit sharper to run down the side of his neck picking the skin a bit and the moment the smell of blood hit her nose her eyes glowed brightly.

It always let her instincts come out more and it was always so much more interesting with how much she could change but still remain her same self. “My hunter seems to also be my prey, you smell delicious” she then ran her tongue against his slightly bleeding neck smirking and letting her other hand slid down to his waist and to the front to feel a slight bulge there and stroke him through the fabric-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Aleron smirked slightly as his 'prey' seemed to turn into puddy into his arms. "I've heard a beautiful vampiress has been wandering around these parts, the villagers are afraid of her you see." He said, his hand coming to slide underneath her shirt, feeling her skin that seemed more warm then normal. It always amazed him how she seemed to heat up once they got into intimate contact.

"So I have no choice but to stop you." He whispered, breaking the kiss on her mouth to kiss her neck for a moment, a weak spot of hers; though if it was a vampire thing or indivual he had never asked. "Don't worry, you'll enjoy it. Punishment will be getting you to moan." His hand that had gone under shirt began gently caressing her, feeling that Sovay was getting aroused as he was. He wondered when they would both lose their self-control and give into their instincs, it was always a fun test of mental endurance.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

-Sovay continued to look over books and when she had found one she was searching she stood there reading it but her hearing caught the sound of footsteps and she would only grin as she waited for that very familiar feeling of his arms and soon she felt it and she looked up shivering at the sound of his voice in her ear.

“Mmmm what kind of punishment dose the hunter have in mind?” she stated as she reached up letting her nails run against the side of his cheek she had heard earlier that morning that he had let Sophie go with her grandfather so she had nothing to fear to do something more adult for she cared deeply for the child and would not want her to see such things till she was ready.

Sovay stared at her husband the wedding right shined in the candle light and just seemed to make her ivory skin turn a bit of a golden color. But while she stood there letting her fingers run against his cheek she leaned up and pressed her lips against his pulling his bottom lip between her teeth nibbling them gently and minding her fangs so not to cut him-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:19 pm

It was almost like a fantasy to Aleron. Never again did he think he would find someone after his first mate that could light up his world by being there. Sovay made the burden of raising Sophie that much easier but more then that he found a life-partner who was loyal and down to earth. Another attraction was that she wasn't clingy; even after marriage they did things by themselves and had time to themselves. They loved each other, but neither of them would stop doing what they had been. It just meant they made a bit more committment for 'off' time so they could properly raise Sophie together.

At the moment he had given pretty much everyone on the castle leave for the day, and his daughter was with her grandfather(who was no doubt spoiling her, Sophie had him wrapped around his finger). Just so he could have some alone time with his vampiress.

Sneaking silently on his 'prey' he came behind her, wrappng his strong arms around her and whispering in her in a low deep tone. "It seems the huntress has been caught.." He said in a sedutive purr. "So, what should I do to you for punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

-A few months had gone by and with it the wedding that made Sovay and Aleron husband and wife. The wedding of course was beautiful as one can make it and it was a large celebration. But neither Sovay nor Aleron left Sophie out of it, they shared their dance with her let her cut their cake. They wanted her to know that they both loved her and wanted to share this as a way of their lives coming together as a family.

Sovay smiled as she remembered that night, her hands running over some books she was in the library she had read a few books since then, now she was just merely looking for a new one her black hair was up in a loss bun she had returned from the human realm working in the blood bank that her clan owned she still wore the lab coat and was in a somewhat business attire.

As she stood there she hummed just a bit keeping to herself till she was found by either little Sophie who she treated just like her own or her husband. Servants she would ignore a bit specially the little imp he was always annoying more so when he heard the news-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:14 pm

"I never much doubted it." Aleron said, his whole body relaxed. He was at peace and it had been truly a long time since he had felt this way but he was by no means complaining. The Demon Lord felt he had made the right decision the moment he had proposed; but seeing the way she was handling things only strengthened his decision.

"So what now daddy?"

Aleron looked down at his daughter with a smile for a moment. "Where ever life takes us. I suppose we should talk to the few people here since its only fair they know about such a important decision. Then after we'll go home...together."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:10 pm

-Sovay father just smiled and nodded wiping away the tears that seemed to continue to fall down his face “I know you will take great care of my daughter, it is every father’s wish to see their daughter become happy and one day find someone to be with, I hope you have as long as a marriage as I did with my wife”

Sovay smiled warmly and then turned to walk with Aleron to go and find Sophie the child meant much to her and she wanted to see her happy before anything else for that is what mattered most to Sovay if Sophie did not wish for her as part of the family she would respectfully decline the marriage she did care for Aleron just the thought of being able to be with him sent her heart soaring, and in that thought Sophie was right there between them with their hands clasping hers.

*Milady Alaine I can never replace you in the hearts of Aleron or Sophie nor do I ever want to, but please allow me to be a part of their life every day I will see to it that they never forget you because You are what brought us all together and at that I thank you* Sovay stated to herself as she looked at Sophie and smiled warmly

“I would do my best to take care of you Sophie and always remember I do not wish to replace your mother, in fact I think we should thank her don’t you think?” she smiled warmly “after all she gave us a beautiful child like you, and allowed me to meet your daddy”

She looked up at Aleron and smiled her blue eyes glowing “I will never want to make you forget her Aleron, for after all if I did would you have asked me to marry you?” she chuckled out then turned to Sophie and held her hand out to her and when she felt Sophie’s small hand slid into hers she would grasp it gently then she would take Alerons’

“Seems we all got what we wanted, a loving and beautiful family”-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Aleron knew this before he had proposed, it was actually one of the things he had to consider before he made such a drastic shift in their relationship. Mate's come and went but at the end of the day his daughter was his first responbility, it would have selfish and not to mention reckless not to think of his little girl. Not that the powerful Demon Lord would have that problem.

He turned to Sovay's father and lightly bowed. "I hope I am worthy to be a husband of your daughter. I promise I will look after her. If you'll excuse us."

Walking hand in hand with the female vampire, he made his way towards where his daugher was at. It didn't take too long and the little girl instantly ran to them when they came in sight. This made the lord's face soften a bit. "I see you had a good time Sophie."

"Yup!" The little one chirped happily.

"That's good." Aleron paused and then decided to be up front with it. "If Sovay were to become part the family, would that be all right with you?"

"Huh?" Sophie asked, tilting her head. "Oh! Like a new mommy? That's ok, I likes her."

Aleron blinked then he couldn't help but laugh. Children were funny. "I should hope so Sophie."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm

-Sovay smiled warmly as she stood there and soon felt his lips against hers and when she saw everyone turn and clapping happily her father beaming with joy and even what looked like tears leaked down his cheeks and Sovay smiled happily her hand grasping Aleron’s.

Sovay then spoke “shall we tell Sophie? After all this affects her as it does us and we should get her consent and feeling of this matter, and if she would want me as the humans put it step mother”-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 am

Aleron was overjoyed by the fact she accepted and at the moment didn't care if Bridgen had decided to pop out of nowhere and declare that it was his plan all along. He couldn't believe his luck in finding such a quality woman to spend the rest of his life with, but he supposed good things did come to good people given enough time.

Feeling a bit more bold he kissed Sovay before slowly pulling away, a smile on his lips. "Neither would I."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 pm

-Sovay stood there staring at him listening to each of his words and she would smile warmly at him and nod but when she heard the words wife, and marriage everything changed. She stared at him her blue eyes wide from shock before watching him back away from her to hold out the ring.

She didn’t notice that everyone else had grown silent turned towards what was going on, the halls silent as a graveyard with little to no sound. Even the sound of the laughter of the children seemed to no longer ring in the halls. Sovay stared at him words caught in her throat unable to form.

Her blue eyes just stared from the ring to his eyes and then back. Taking a deep breath she looked up at him her eyes locked on his and they where glowing brightly with joy and happiness before she spoke not wanting to be like a giddy school girl or some immature women.

“Nothing would make me happier then to spend my life with you Aleron, and I want nothing more than to see your daughter smile with happiness” she then would slid her hand into his her eyes never leaving his at all during this-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Aleron chuckled for one moment. "I was actually going to say that to you, Sovay. I have enjoyed the time we have spent together and I'm..glad you feel the same way. I have become quite fond of you Sovay and I would like to remain by your side."

He looked at her a bit deeper in the eyes. "What I mean Sovay, is that I want you to be my wife. I want you to remain in me and Sophie's lives. I can't remember the last time I've seen her light up like that when she's around you."

The Demon Lord backed away slightly before reaching into his pockets, pulling out a small case which held a ring. "Will you mary me?"
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:30 pm

-“What type of vampire would I be if I didn’t know the waltz?” she asked with a grin flashing her fangs just a bit as she slid her hand to his shoulder and the other remained in his hand as she let him lead her over the floor. Her blue eyes shining with a warm light that just was not seen before.

However, it seemed to appear when they were just together and to themselves. The same glow that she gave to his daughter but had a different meaning. For him it was something more fitting for two adults, for an adult to a child it was just a warm friendship and parent love.

As the music stated and they moved she slightly pressed herself closer to him her black hair sweeping down her back and over his hand “I am truly glad I meet you Aleron, even if things do not work between us I am blessed to call you my friend”-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Aleron was almost caught off guard, but very soon he smiled, inclining his head slightly. "I would be honored if would put up with me for that long." He teased slightly as he took her hand gently into his and lead her to the dance floor. He was a gentlemen though, and kept his hands in their proper places besides what his 'demon instincs' wanted to do with her.

"You know the waltz? I can't say I'm particulary good at other styles of dancing."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 pm

-Sovay smiled as she looked at him “well thank you I am glad you are amazed that I am a doctor” she stated as she took another sip of her wine “I wish to learn more about the humans, after all they are how my race lives in the old days we bread them long time ago, we have of course blood donors as I have told you some time ago” she took yet another sip of her wine.

Her blue eyes locked on his face before she turned her eyes away to look at the others some dancing others eating even a few donors where around but the vampires who used to feed them went to a place so not to scare the younger children mostly Sophie if they came up on that scene. Slowly she set the glass down and then held out her towards him.

“Would you care to dance milord?” she smiled her blue eyes shining brightly towards him-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Aleron had to smile a little bit at the commet. "I wouldn't have thought you as a doctor in the human world, Sovay. But, I could easily imagine you one with the way you carry yourself. I've only been to the human world a few times, many for business rather then pleasure. My daughter actually likes it there and even I admit earth does have some interesting sights. It's just not to my liking."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm

-Sovay stood there and took a deep breath as she calmed herself before she heard him change the subject and she let out the breath she was holding as the elders then thought “no not that we have noticed we try not to feed from them anymore since they only get mad and tend to just cause trouble for the entire race of the vampires not just specific clans”

Sovay listened then sipped her wine and spoke “we run the hospitals and the blood banks allowing us to feed when we need blood without endangering the lives of the humans since they give it freely and its healthy for them to give blood” “well my dear you should know about that, you are one of the helpers of it” Sovay laughed “yes yes I know I take great pride in meeting the humans to do it”

The elders laughed “well you are one of the first vampires that decided you were going to take on being a doctor” “I wish to help our race and if by making the humans believe I am one of them then that is what I must do” she stated taking a another sip of the wine-
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Aleron was a bit surprised that Sovay had been taken off guard, she was usually the one that was the most composed out of all the women he had courted with. But to be fair she was the only woman that had caught his eye after his first mate's death. He hadn't been sure of what it had been at first but it had been something that brought his attention to her. Now, he was starting to realize what it was. While all of his suitors had been indeed been attractive physically, Sovay had a charm, or a grace and dignity that went with it. She didn't flaunt her beauty, nor was she dependent on him as they both needed their space. More ever, he could actually hold intelligent conversations with her. Not to mention she got along more then well with his daughter which was a must.

Did he love her? He wasn't sure, he was quite fond of her though.

"So.." He began, attempting to take the attention off her. "Anything threatening the human realm lately? That place seems to attract its share of trouble." Perhaps next time, he would get Sovay to blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Of The Night(Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next