The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hmm I could but a new engine, but this ship is so old that it would be hard to find one that was compatable. Hehe also I like getting my hands dirty so if I bought I new one I'd have nothing to fix." he smiled softly. Jet looked back at Angel giving a small nodd to her request. Right around the corner was his green house where he grew various plants. "Its kinda hot in here just so you know." he stated and unlocked the door. Inside there were four rows of florishing plants. Two of which were covered by his banzai trees.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"Yes I remember Faye" Angel said with a chuckle. "So if you don't want to get rid of the ship why don't you just buy a new engine?" She asked. "It's got to be cheaper than a new ship anyway" She said and looked up at him. "Oh so can I see the famous banzai trees I've heard about from Asa?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Jet blinked twice. He looked a little surprised, but smiled as he returned her kiss. "A reward huh? It's been a while since I got one of those for doing such a fine job." he chuckled softly. He gently grabbed her hand and led her down the hall towards the back. "Well there are alot of rooms through here. Asaya and Spike use to live here with me. Faye and Edward did at one point too. You...no doubt remember Faye..." he sighed while shaking his head. "Back this way is the engine room. This baby is old so I have to do alot of maintenance. I could just buy another ship, but theres just something about this beauty that wont let me part with her."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Asa looked over her shoulder up at Jet and smiled. "Sure...and I was thinking after you catch this guy...as a reward from me...I'll do something special for you" She said with a sly smile before she reached up and pressed her lips against his
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

"Hmm yes that is true. Once man became able to travel freely throughout space he quickly began to dump trash in different areas of the solar system. Its a sticky topic..." Jet sighed softly. He placed the ship on auto pilot then pushed himself over to Angel. "Well then would you like to see the rest of the ship? I have time to give you a small tour before I have to get to work."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Angel let go of his hand and smiled. "Alright that's fine" She said. She pushed herself over to a window and looked out. "Wow....its so pretty..." She said softly looking out at the stars. "It's too bad, even space is becoming a place to dump waste and crap...soon it'll loose it's beauty...at least to those who don't get to travel to Space everyday" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

"Yeah this can be pretty fun, but soon we'll have to get to work...well I'll have to get to work. Very soon we'll end up catching up with the ship of the rich son. Once that happens I'll leave the Bebop, go board his ship, then come back with him in handcuffs. Its an easy bounty so there's nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Angel buckled herself in and closed her eyes when the ship jolted. She blinked and looked around when nothing seemed to happen afterward and looked over at Jet. "No, the shuttles I've been on keep the gravity on" She said and watched as he pushed himself over towards her. She unbuckled herself and felt her body start to float. She looked down quickly taking hold of Jet's hand. "Whoa...this is...so cool" She said and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

"Alright then sit down and put your seat belt on for now. The first time Asaya went into space with me I forgot to tell her so and she went flying backwards. Heh Spike just looked at wondering what was wrong with her and started laughing." Jet smiled. Suddenly, the entire ship bolted upwards causing the gravity inside the to become heavier. It only lasted for about three seconds and after that the gravity level returned to normal once they were in orbit. "Have you ever moon walked inside a ship?" Jet smirked and flipped a switch. He unbuckled his seat belt and almost instantly his body started to float in mid air. He pushed himself over to Angel to give her a hand in case she had some troubles.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm

"Alright" Angel said watching them. Once the ship was ready the gages went green. "All green here Jet" She said before she found a seat knowing she would fall if she wasn't sitting. She braced herself, leaving the atmosphere was never fun at least she didn't think so
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm

"As the engines charge up the gages will start going green. Let me know when they do so I can release the air lock." JEt stated. He had already sent in a request for clearence so he could leave Venus's atmosphere without having to worry about being shot down. There was a sudden roar from the engine room signaling that the ship was ready to take off. "Alright the Bebop is now taking off! Please keep your hands and arms inside the ship at all times."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 am

Angel looked around the ships cabin. "I can't believe this is where you live, the ship is so big" She said and walked to the gages looking at them then back at Jet when he asked if she could watch them. "Sure, should they go green right away or what? I mean what am I looking for?" She asked and looked back to them
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Jet smiled as he looked back at her. IT didn't take them long to get to the Bebop. Once they were aboard Jet helpped Angel of his bike then led her to the cabin. "This is where the ships functions are controled. Do me a favor and check those gages to your right while I start the engine up. I might need to do some repair work. Jet tell me when they turn from yellow to green." he stated. Jet typed in his password and activated the ship's computer system. Soon after the roar of the Bebop's engines echoed throughout the ship
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Angel took his hand and got onto the bike before she strapped on the helmet. She wrapped her arms around him. "Alright, sounds like a plan" She said before he started the engine.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm

"Hehe well thats great news. I'm happy you feel that way. It means that the two of us really have something going on right?" Jet smiled and climbed onto his back. He offered Angel a hand then passed her a helmet. "Alright then we'll go to the Bebop and take off into orbit right away. Timing is everything when you're a bounty hunter."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:49 pm

It was true Angel had been in outer space before but only in a shuttle. "Well....yeah it sound's like it could be fun" She said with a smile. "I'd love to go with you...heh I seem to be learning a bunch of new things while I'm with you" She said happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:49 pm

"Well it can be, but you have nothing to worry about. For one, I'm no where near as reckless as Spike. Two, I'd never put you in any sort of danger. This time I have to pick up some rich snob who's been spending his dad's cash without his consent. It wont take long at all. Hey, I'll even show you how to pilot my Hammer Head. What do ya say Angel? Wanna see what outer space looks like up close?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Angel blinked and thought for a second. "Sure...though, Asa said that watching Spike work, when he was bounty hunting I mean..." Angel said looking down. "It's nothing....dangerous is it?" She asked looking back up at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Once they were outside Jet glanced at his watch. It was still early and it would have been a shame to just end their date. They had already ate desert though so what else could they do? "Hey Angel, would you like to come to the Bebop and hang out for a little bit? Actually, I've got a job to do that requires me going into Venus' orbit. Would you like an up close view of how I work?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:07 am

"Hm, yeah if you think it looks good then I'll go with this one" She said with a smile and walked back into the changing room. She changed back into her outfit and walked out holding the two piece smiling. "Well, I'm all done now I just have to pay for it" She said happily. She walked to the checkout counter and paid taking the bag and turned to Jet. "And that's all I needed to do" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

"Uh well...you could if you wanted to, though I like that one alot. I think the yellow and orange matches you very well." Jet smiled. He always knew that he was lucky to have Angel as a girlfriend. She was in such great shape that Jet was sure he'd end up fighting off younger guys once they got to the beach. "So are you going with that one then?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Angel blushed and smiled. "Thank you" She said shyly. "So then...should I go with this one or try on another one?" She asked looking up at him, her own cheeks a light shade of pink. She was rather petite but in great shape.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Jet was waiting patiently outside the dressing room. Part of him was a little nervous. He could only imagine how amazing Angel would look in a swim suit. When she came out of the dressing room, Jet felt like his mind had been blown. He stared at Angel, his face turning a light shade of red. JEt tried forming words, but nothing would come out...at least not right away. "You...you look...beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm

"Um, sure alright" She said with a smile and grabbed a few. She walked to the changing room and started to change. She blushed when she opened the door and walked out. "How does...this look?" She asked looking at him. She brushed some of her hair back over her should and looked down blushing waiting for his comment.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/shuffle%20swimsuit/maiel_466/cutie%20animes/wp_shuffle_swim_01_XGA.jpg?o=11
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Jet and Angel had been through about five stores. Even though Jet loved being around Angel he wasn't to thrilled about shopping, though he kept that to himself. He was right beside Angel looking at the different designs. He really didn't have a opinon on which one looked better. "Hmm they all kinda look the same. Mayb if you try a few on I can give you my two cents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next