The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Angel flashed another smile at him. "Easy, by spending the night tonight and help you release all that pent up energy you have. Even if it takes the whole night" She said softly and lifted herself off him shivering as she did so. "For now, lets take a shower...so you can get ready" She said with a smile as she got up
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Jet looked down at Angel blinking. A smile soon formed on his lips fallowed by a soft laugh. "Well you could say that. After my devorce I guess that I just never moved on properly. Well...not physically at least." he smiled. His eyes closed and a soft moan left his lips as she licked the mark on his neck. His eyes opened and a small sly grin formed on his lips. "Oh, and how exactly do you plan to 'fix' this little problem?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

"Old man my ass....my god that was the best I've had" She sighed softly before nipping his neck, making her mark on him. "Hm...you must have been really pent up" She murmured softly and licked the mark on his neck she had made. "We'll have to fix that" She said with a smile and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

A sigh of relief washed over Jet's body. He looked down at Angel smiling as he placed a passionate kiss on her lips and held her tightly. "Yeah it really was. I guess this old man still has a few good moves left." he chuckled whiling giving her another kiss. He kissed his way down her chin and to the side of her neck sucking gently on her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:02 am

Angel's body shivered and she gave a light moan feeling him cum inside of her. She looked up at him and lightly pressed her lips against his before breaking it. "My god..." She sighed softly while resting her head against his shoulder. "That was amazing" She said before softly kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Jet tightend his grip on Angel. He wanted so much to make the moment last a bit longer, but the pleasure he was experiencing was just to much. After a final hard thrust he released a loud moan as he came deep inside of her. Jet closed his eyes tightly for a moment before shifting his gaze to Angel wondering what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Angel moaned as he continued to thrust up into her. "Ah, Jet" she moaned and started to roll her hips as she came down on him taking more of him into her again. "Ah...I-I'm cumming Jet... ahhhnn" She moaned before soon enough another few thrusts her body tightened around him as she came
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Jet closed his eyes a little. It had been such a long time since he had felt a woman's nails digging into his back. It had been forever since so much pleasure had ran throughout his entire body. The sound of her moans made his heart skip a beat. It made him want to give her more and more. "Damn Angel!" he moaned softly as he pulled out then thrusted back in nice and deep. His thrust grew more powerful as his strong hand kept her hips in place. He hated to admit it, but he was already getting close. "Damn...I'm...ah..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 pm

"Ahh....ahhn, y-yes...ahh" She moaned. "Jet....ahh...y-your so good" She moaned and shivered as his hands roamed her body. "Oh my god....ahh...d-deeper" She moaned, her nails lightly digging into his skin
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 pm

The fact that things were going so well calmed Jet's nevers. Angel seemed to be enjoying herself and so was Jet. He smiled against her lips moaning softly as pleasure ran throughout his body. His hips began to move faster and harder. "Angel...this feels...so good..." He moaned, his lips leaving her own for a moment to take in some air. His hands ran down every inch of her body before coming to her hips gripping them a little.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 pm

"Oh my god...Jet...ahh" Angel moaned. He was so big, every movement she felt his length grinding against her. "Ah..y-yes....ahh" She moaned before he captured her lips. She gave a few muffled moans, her hands gripping his shoulders. "Gods...your so big" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Jet blinked slightly. Had he done something wrong? He wasn't expecting her to suddenly lift herself off of him. He smiled as she pulled him ontop of her. His face turned a dim shade of red after her seductive words. He smiled down at her before pressing his lips to hers in a deep passionate kiss. "I will...you'll be all mine." he moaned softly before thrusting deep inside of her. His pace sped up just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 pm

"Oh gods....Jet" She moaned and leaned her head back as he thrust in deeper. "Ahh...wait...here" She moaned softly and lifted herself off him and then laid down, tugging on his shoulders to pull him over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hand between them stroking his member, guiding it back to her entrance. "Make me...all yours Jet" She said seductively
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Jet released a soft moan. His lips came up to her neck sucking gently. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be inside of angel. His hands rubbed her breasts before coming dowm to her hips. He started thrusting a little harder, but still kept his slow steady pace. "Ah..Angel...this.." he moaned softly, his lips now against her ear nipping it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Angel closed her eyes enjoying his touch. He was big, she could feel it. She parted her lips a cried a soft moan as he pulled her down onto him feeling his thick length slam into her. "Ahh....Oh my gods..." She moaned, her hands gripped his shoulders as she rolled her hips against him, feeling his member rub against her walls
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Jet looked up at Angel with lustfil eyes. His hands ran down the curves of her body then over her breasts. He wanted to explore her entire body and make her his and his alone. Thanks to her magic hands his member was long and hard for her. He couldn't wait any longer. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled body down. At the same time, he thrusted his hips upwards letting his shaft thrust deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Angel smiled hearing his moan. "Ah...that's it" She said softly, her hand steadily stroking him, now and then her thumb rubbing against the tip. "My my,..."She said as she shifted and reached up under her skirt moving her panties. "Ready..." She breathed and looked at him while rubbing the tip of his member against her entrance
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Jet's eyes widend a little as she undid her bra. The redness in his face returned for a moment. The feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest made his mind start to race. His mouth opened to speak, but only a soft moan came out. Angel's finger's were so soft that he could already feel himself growing hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Angel smiled, "A few hours...wow" She hummed softly as she removed her own top and threw it next to Jet's on the floor. She undid her bra and pressed her breasts against his chest as she kissed him once more while her hands undid his pants her soft fingers pulling out his member and lightly started to stroke him. "Lets see...how big you'll get for me" She purred softly in his ear before lightly nipping his neck
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 pm

"Y-yeah we should be fine. It will be a few hours before we catch up with my target's ship." he replied softly. His heart started to beat a little as Angel straddled him. He closed his eyes for a moment trying to calm himself. His eyes opened and shifted to Angel's hands. His own came to his shirt helpping her out a little. Even though he was older, his body was still buff and well shaped. All the years he had spent working as a cop and bounty hunter had paid off.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Angel smiled as she brought her knee up and rested it on the side of his before lifting the other and straddled him as she brought her hands to his face parting her lips. She smiled as she broke the kiss. "We have enough time...right?" She purred softly as her hands ran down his chest and started to lift his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 pm

"Uh...well no...I mean no that its not a no..." Jet whispered softly inbetween her kisses. Her lips were so soft. For a moment Jet thought that he might have been dreaming. His arms came around Angel gently wrapping around her. His body came forward a bit as he kissed her deeply. He always knew that sooner or later their relationship would go to the next level. He just hoped that everything would go well since it had been a while.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Angel smiled and pressed her hand to his chest and gently pushed him to sit down on the couch he had set up in there. "Is that a no?" She asked with a light pout as she looked down at him. "I don't have to give it to you..." She said pausing as she pressed her lips against his. "If you don't want me to" She said, and gave him another kiss
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Jet had a prideful smile on his face. Nearly all of his free time was spent either working on the ship or taking care of his plants. It was a hobby he had gotten into shortly before he teamed up with Spike as a bounty hunter. "You can tell they're in good health by the rich color of their leaves. I've put alot of work into these." he smiled softly and came up to her side. His eyes shifted over to her, his face turning a dim shade of red. "Er...right now? You mean...like 'now' right now?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

"Alright" Angel said and undid her blouse and took it off, leaving her in a tank top. She walked in and looked at the plants in awe. "Wow, Jet there's so many" She said and leaned over brushing her finger tips along the banzai. "Hm...would you like to get your reward... a little early?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next