The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 am

Hotaru was still a little angry. She knew she should not have let her name slip, but the girl looked trustworthy, she was loosing her touch now by not being careful who she said her name around. A loud yawn escaped her lips as she slipped into her bedroom window. The house was small with four bedrooms, one belonging to her aunt and uncle, the other belonging to her cousin Ame, her own, and a guest bedroom for any other relative or friend planning on spending the weekend, or a month. Hotaru closed her window and pulled the curtains together tightly the dim light of the street lamp shone through casting a yellow glow. The digital radio showed large numbers that read, it was already passed two o'clock in the morning.

Hotaru was exhausted, she began to change in to her pj's and then she crawled into bed, pulling the covers all the way to her chin. Her eyes felt heavy as she stared at the ceiling wondering what on earth Alex was, she knew one thing, he was no human. "Oh forget it..."she muttered sleepily, she was not going to dwell on it for long, she was just to tired to deal with any of it. Her ultramarine orbs closed and before she knew it, she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Alex chuckled. "Weren't you listening to me? I said I followed you. That includes you going to the docks, saving Ashley Richmond, and your long walk to her family. You told her your real name, I was there too." Alex stepped aside as he watched Hotaru move past him. He continued walking behind her and flipped his hood back up. "You look tired, Hotaru. You should get some sleep. I won't bother you anymore...tonight." Alex said as he jumped up onto a lamp post and then up on top of a low building. He ran away quickly and quietly, jumping from building to building and finally reaching an old abandoned subway tunnel. He walked inside, this was his home. He walked for a few minutes before finding the door to an old break room. He pushed open the door and locked it behind him. There was a bed in the middle of the floor and most of the break room items were still intact. He threw his coat on a hook and everything else in a heap in the corner. Alex stretched his arms and laid down to go to sleep, even he was tired after tonight.

The nightmare came again that night. Screams of agony and pain were all that Alex heard. Blood covered his hands and dripped from his mouth. A loud animalistic roar exploaded from his lungs as he charged towards his next meal, a young woman. He pounced on top of her and ripped her apart. He tore into her neck and started ripping and tearing at the flesh, he was starved. Alex crouched over her, eating until he was full. He jumped off her and let out a loud howl.

Alex jolted out of his bed, shaking and breathing heavily. He looked at his hands and saw no blood. He wiped his mouth and was relieved to see there was no blood there either. There was a metallic taste in his mouth and he knew what that ment. He jumped up and ran out of the room, throwing himself outside just as the bile exploded from his mouth. He stood there for several moments before going back inside to get more sleep, which would be highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:58 am

Hotaru gaped at him as he called her by her given name "h..how did you know my name?"She asked rather surprised by his sudden familiarity. Never in her life had any of her enemies called her Hotaru, they had only asked for her name which she never gave to any of them. Hotaru was angry with him because he wanted to pry, she didn't like people trying to pry. Her composure came back and her eyes were narrowed "you were prying."She said curtly "I hate prying"she added smartly. Sadly the shock of Alex knowing her given name never left her.

Only her family and some of her friends were allowed to call her by her given name, not a stranger she just ran into. She wasn't going to fight him, she would just give him that idea so he would leave her be, she was after all on her way home to relax after a long day... or night in her case, of trying to follow the trail of the kidnappers. It was a tiring job for her.

Hotaru let out an exasperated sigh, she didn't have time for any of this. Alex following her was one of the many wasted times, she glanced down at the watch on her wrist and then rolled her eyes. It was really late, she was almost glad it was a Saturday, otherwise she would be sleeping in class once again. She hated when she had to do a job on a weekday because everyone always got suspicious when she would tell them she was studying very hard.

Hotaru maneuvered around Alex and continued to walk with out answering his question about where she was going, she knew he would follow her anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Alex frowned as she walked away. "Where are you going?" he called after her. Alex jumped silently after her on lamp posts. He reached one that was just behind her and flipped off of it, landing in front of her. Alex let a smile creep out from underneath his hood that showed his teeth. Two of his teeth fanged out at the end, enhancing his cat-like appearance. "I sense some...anger radiating from you towards me. What did I ever do to you?" he said raising his arms. "I can tell I'm making you mad. Are you mad at me...Hotaru?" he said. Alex flipped his hood back and it exposed his yellow eyes and sickly grey hair.

He had most definetly pissed her off and now he was ready for an attack if she so chose too. A part of him told him to leave her alone and let her be but he just had to know if she would do anything to him, chances are she would and that would be enough for him and then he would leave to go and do something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 pm

"I do what I want"she almost snapped, Hotaru had to keep her cool, especially with a stranger, however her hand did not move from her sword. Her eyes were narrowed even more as she eyed him "you could say that... what happened 8 years ago... left me with my relati..., why am I telling a stranger this..."she mutter to herself "that's none of your business"she bit out. Her lip was curled in a sneer as she glared more deeply.

Hotaru felt that she didn't need to explain herself to him "I shouldn't be telling you anything... I am going now"she added curtly, Hotaru spun on her heels and walked away not even giving Alex a second glance. He was good, she would give him that, but she would never tell him, Hotaru was better off not saying anything at all. Her temper had almost got the best of her, not something she would do again. Hotaru was bad for her temper, she was after all a fire demon, so that was even worse for her.

Hotaru muttered incoherently about men being annoying, and Alex was prying, something she hated even more. She shook her head, clearing it of all unwanted thoughts. The last thing she wanted was to reveal any emotions besides her calm, expressionless, and temperamental attitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"I'm pretty quiet aren't I? You should try it, don't whistle when you're going to kill someone and let them know you're coming." Alex said as he simply shrugged his shoulders and once again smiled under his hood. "I'm following you because I didn't know who you were. Usually when a young girl, such as yourself, goes down to the docks it means one of two things. One, she is a whore looking for her next good time. Two, she is new here and doesn't know what goes on down there. You are neither." he said as he jumped off the rooftop onto the top of a lamp post. "You could say that I was...watching over you. But I can see that you don't need that." Alex watched as Hotaru placed a hand on her sword. He raised his hands in protection. "I mean you no harm. Besides," he said as he jumped to another pole "If I wanted to kill you I would have done so already. Man...thats a corny line thats WAY overused." Alex said with a slight chuckle.

He stared at her from under his hood and smiled. "Is it true what they say about you? You seek vengeance for what happened to you 8 years ago? I don't mean to pry but," he laughed "Its not everyday that you meet the mysterious Ruby Mist now is it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:48 pm

She turned towards him, ready to strike, "I don't work that way..."she answered coolly, glaring at Alex "they fear me on their own I have no need to be adding more... it's too much work" she added curtly. Hotaru was not happy, she could not figure out why she had not noticed him this whole time. She didn't even hear all the noises she would normally hear when a silent follower was stalking her, trying to figure her out, or kill her which neither succeeded at. Hotaru had always been the first to strike.

Hotaru never dropped her guard, not one bit as she spoke up again "why are you following me?"She demanded softly. Her eyes were narrowed, and her hand was placed on her katana, ready to be used if the time called for it. Hotaru would never be caught off guard, she would never loose to someone like him if he chose to fight her one-on-one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Alex cocked an eyebrow as he watched the girl work. "She's good. Really good." he said quietly. He jumped silently from rafter to rafter following the girl, who he soon found out was "The Ruby Mist". 'That explains a lot.' he thought as he watched The Ruby Mist carry away a girl. 'Rescue mission?' he thought. Alex was full of questions at the moment. Alex quickly jumped back from the rafters and outside onto the roof. He silently followed behind the two women and tried to stay as high as he possibly could from them. Alex watched as The Ruby Mist dropped off the girl and walked away, not even a word.

Alex jumped from rooftop to rooftop and eventually got low enough to jump into an alleyway close to the woman he was following. He watched her walk by him and he followed her silently, jumping into any open alleyways or low rooftops that he could. Alex couldn't take the following anymore he finally spoke up. "I saw what you did back there, pretty good If I do say so myself. But I would have given them a little more fear and more pain before finishing." Alex was perched on top of building looking down at her, his black cloak flapping in the light breeze and his eyes were hidden under the hood. "So you really are The Ruby Mist?" he said as a slight smile flashed over his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Ruby Mist searched, she could hear the constant sounds of loud rambunctious sounds of the gang members. A sneer pulled at her lips and a small growl emitted from inside her throat. She hated this part the most where she was forced to go into action. The sent of channel no. 5 filled her nostrils again and she knew immediately where to go. Though it wasn't hard to figure out, all she had to do was follow the noise. Once she saw a small amount of light, she crouched low, watching and waiting for the right moment to strike. 'wait for it...'she thought to herself and smirked darkly. She was ready.

Ruby Mist pounced, taking out the weakest first, then breaking the lights throwing everything into confusion. There were cries of pain, and agony, she lit her zippo lighter and shone it on the now frighten teens face "you Ashely Richmond?"She questioned huskily. The girl known as Ashely nodded slowly, she was bound and gagged "I'm the Ruby Mist... a.k.a. Hotaru Sasaki..., I'm here to rescue you, please stay very still"she said and put out the lighter. Moving quickly she released Ashely and helped her up. "Let's get out of here now"she said and moved, half carrying, half dragging the girl.

Once they were safely out Hotaru turned to the girl "Your father is waiting by the side street four blocks from here... will you be able to make it?"She asked softly "yes"Ashely answered quietly.

They spent a few hours getting to the destination, once Ashely was safely with her parents and Hotaru had claimed her reward. She turned and left without a word. She distinctly heard the words "she truly is The Ruby Mist..." a tiny smile tugged the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:09 pm

What happened to ordinary days? They just disappeared for him. Ever since he had been labelled a Feral nobody wanted anything to do with him, not even his own family. Nobody cared about him so he just ran away and did what he wanted. Nothing mattered to him anymore, not even his own life. A Feral is someone who has hightened smell, strength, speed, eyesight, and agility. He was a real freak of nature. Alex crouched by one of the abandoned dock buildings, his black cloak laying silently around him. He watched as the girl he had been following walk down the pier. "Strange." he said to himself. Alex usually wasn't one to follow people but there was something strange about this girl. He watched her walk up to a building and push open the heavy doors. "She's gonna get herself killed." he said as he ran off of the roof he was on and landed silently on top of the building across from him. The building she walked into was a known gang hangout, not a nice place at all. His black boots clicked on the rooftop as he sprinted across and jumped to another building and rolled as he hit it. Alex saw a broken window and ran towards it at full speed. As he reached the end of the roof he jumped and tucked his body tightly so he would fit through the window.

When he landed inside the building he made a loud 'CLANG', not smart. Alex quickly turned around and ran up the wall onto the rafters and quietly sat there for several moments before shimmying over and climbing to a higher point and looking down over the area. He could see perfectly in the darkness. Alex could see the girl standing in front of the doors, it was clear her eyesight wasn't as good as his. He decided that he would sit up on the rafters until she really needed help.

((OOC: I hope this is okay, I'll input a picture later when i can find a decent one.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 am

((ooc:not at all ^^ feel free))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenasiel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

((OOC: You mind if i join?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaylaRose_20

LaylaRose_20

PostSubject: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 am

Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Hp2913

It happened so fast, when the flames started. She had been in her room playing barbies with her sister who was exactly one year older than her. The poor little girl could not do a thing as they both were forced to run, on their parents orders. Both smeared with ash from the deadly flames, sat there across the street watching everything go up in flames, everything they loved down to their only kitten, whom they adored. The younger of the girls started to cry even after the fire department and ambulance were called, the police came moments later, baffled as to how the whole fire started. And with that both girls were taken to the hospital for observations. No one knew how it started, they couldn't say, it was in broad daylight? They couldn't explain it, one neighbor said it must have been an enemy of the family, another claimed that it may have been an accident.

No one would ever know what happened that day. That night the older of the sisters died. The younger girl screamed and sobbed, now being all alone, she was only ten years old. Her sister passed away due to inhaling lots of smoke, her lungs being weak to begin with. The younger one was sent away to relatives, her fathers brother was happy to take her in, they had two daughters, one off at collage and the other was exactly her age. She was somewhat happy about this.

~Eight Years Later~

A pair of Ultramarine orbs scanned the area, it was approximately midnight and she was searching for the man who was on the list of potential kidnappers of a fifteen year old rich girl. The girls father and mother wanted the man found and killed with no harm done to their precious daughter. The owner of the orbs scoffed. The figure knew it was related to some form of debt the father had gotten himself into. The person was tall, standing at about 5'6", their face was covered under a scarf around their mouth and nose, their hair hidden underneath a hood that only showed their eyes. The Ultramarine orbs that frightened the bravest of both gang leaders, and crime bosses. This figure was known as 'Ruby Mist', rumors stated that the Ruby Mist was a male who went around fighting for good, others stated that the Ruby Mist was really a young girl seeking vengeance for what happened to her eight years previous. The Ruby Mist was a girl, but she was not seeking vengeance, she was seeking thrill, the thrill of the hunt, the adrenaline, that felt great running through her veins.

The Ruby Mist smirked under her mask and straightened to her full height. From her perch atop a abandoned building, she leaped from it landing gracefully on the ground below her. Straightening up once again she walked length of the alley in which she had landed in, she walked straight ahead towards the pier were old warehouses still stood. 'This is the place...' she thought knowing the scent of channel no. 5 in the air, and a mixture of fear coming from both parties. The girl was probably tied up and being tortured by her captors henchmen. The Ruby Mist shook her head and followed the scent shoving the hands into the pockets of her over coat whistling the doomsday song softly, making it louder as she approached the very warehouse the teen girl was in. She pushed open the heavy iron door and stepped in. It was indeed very dark, and she waited until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Not prepared for what was about to happen next.

((ooc:Alrighty this is where your character can come in, and what not. Whoever joins may be what ever creature you want. Or one friend of "The Ruby Mist" It's not very long but please someone join lol I'd appreciate it a lot. Oh and it's open to all, Male needed, and well you get the point so please enjoy ^_^))

Last edited by LaylaRose_20 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)   Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby Mist (no oneliners please, Male Needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: