The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Steven stared at her as she walked away a slick smile upon his face as he watched her body move as she walked. "I have to go too." He says mostly too himself since she was already gone he wasn't happy with how things were going but he shrugged it off. He was hungry but it wasn't the ttype of hunger that would send him on a spree that would paint the streets red. He was hungry for something else but he wasn't sure why. As Lily vanished from his sight he left the gym shortly after her and leaving school. He saw right away that he would not be able to get Lily with being blunt and trying too look like someone that she would want to go out with he wasn't even sure if she was lying about having a boyfriend or not but he didn't care. He licked his lips quickly as he walked down the street not going anywhere inparticular he was just wandering around for the time being.

((That sounds must better than what I thought was going to happen. I'm sorry for the short post but with such little interaction I can't make a very good post unless I type about his thoughts and junk like that which probably would bore me and you to death and would be a waste of our time.))
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

The couch blew her whistle and the girls lined up once more. “Good job all of you did well, now go shower up and change back into your cloths and have a good lunch and rest of the day!” With that Lily climbed out of the pool, water pours off her and she makes her way over to the bench were she left her towel. She grabs it and Alex was right behind her and they dab them self until they were not soaking wet and they wrapped their towels around their waist and tucks it in so it doesn’t fall off. The floor was cold against Lily’s feet and she lowered her head and she wiggles her bear feet she didn’t know why but she liked the feeling. “Come on I am cold!” Alex wined and they hurried along to the girl’s locker room. They strip and take a nice warm shower cleaning off the pool water, Alex was done before Lily so she took off, it wasn’t new and Lily didn’t mind at all she liked to be alone with her thoughts.

She had finished her shower and was dressed. She walked out of the girl’s locker room, her fingers ran though her damp hair and she pushed it back and tied it in a messy like bun. She stops when a guy comes in front of her and she lifts her eyes up to look into the face of the guy, she blinks seeing that it was the new kid. She sighed and shrugs. “Uh its ok…” She murmurs and as she looked into his eyes and a shiver ran though her there was something about him that made her want to run away. “I have to go.” She starts to move around him, it was true she had to go for she had to go meet her friends at the local lunch place.

(Well I was thinking that we could wait and see what happens before we make that call yet…I was thinking like he kidnapped her and takes her into a forest and some how as he is dragging her along from place to place she becomes found of him…but I was thinking like before he kidnaps her he tells her or she finds out what he is and she tells someone, like her mother or the cops, and well they think she is crazy and take her to the mental hospital.)
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 pm

((Oh ok so he forces her to follow him and crap like that and eventually she falls for him but how are we going to do that? Oh and I was referring to wolves mating ritual simply because the character is a werewolf which is very diffrent and simular in many ways I guess but anyway I'll leave the decision up to you whether or not he rapes her I don't really like the idea but I understand that animalistic lust of a creature such as a werewolf overpowers the thoughts and feelings of the human part of them so it's up to you I'm steadily getting into the character at the moment.))

Steven didn't find Lily in the hallways because his attention had been diverted to the others that were giggling and looking at him. After his history class teven had english which he slept in the first twenty-five minutes and then he paid half attention to teh lesson and doodled on the desk waiting for the bell to ring. When it rang he leapt from teh desk and raced down the hallway in a decent pace trying to catch the scent of Lily again but he failed to do so it wasn't until he reached the gym that he picked it up. He followed it and ended up at the pool right before she slipped in the swimsuit clenching her body and for the first time he noticed her curves and her full body. He smiled as he watched her slip into the pool but turned away after that to find the boys class. It didn't take long to find them, the were outside playing football or throwing the football around. He always loved football before he had begun to transform now it was too dangerous to play he was far too strong.

Steven watched from the track as he ran after changing into some shorts, he loved running it was amazing how fast he felt while runningand how clear his mind was all the lust and hunger he had for Lily had vanished until he finished running and he returned inside to shower and get redressed to finish off the day. He knew now that she would not be able to avoid him unless she ducked off into the girl's restroom but even then there was no proof that eh would not follow her that was how strong he felt about her at the moment. He waited patiently for the bell to ring and he avoided anyone that would talk to him and when he saw Lily he approached her carefully. "Excuse me." He spoke in a more calmer voice and a less confident one if he were a wolf or atleast in wolf form his tail would be lowered to show he was not agressive. "I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier." His eyes were focused on her, there were filled with longing and a dash of lust he wanted her ,his yellow eyes focused on her blue eyes as if he was trying to see into her soul.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:34 pm

It was now art class for her and god was she happy about it! She loved art and she loved the teacher, Kitty, oh she was an awesome teacher full of life and a bit odd but that was what made everyone love her. So she walked down the down the hallway and soon she reached the door that lead to the art room. She pushed open the door and she was meet by a rush of music. It was 80’s rock and roll and she laughed softly and made her way deeper into the class room, yes Kitty always played different kinds of music, some times classical some times rap…it all deepened on her mood and today she must be feeling a bit wild. She set down her backpack by her chair and looked at the art teacher. She had red hair that was wild, but she had it tied back in a loose bun. She was wearing a flower skirt that went down to her knees and black leggings and flats her shirt was a hot pink tank top, yes she was odd but in a good way. “Ok class it is time to do some glass etching!” she cries and claps her hands together; she had on some colorful plastic bracelets. Soon people were getting up and getting mirrors and tools to tape of what they were going to have etched into the glass. Taking her seat she started to work on out lining butterflies and a flower.

Throwing her backpack into her locker she started to drag her self towards P.E, god she hated that class! She sighed and was meet half way there by Alex. “Swimming today, isn’t the exciting?!” She said with a smile and Lily turns her head and looks at her with a so not pleased look. “You know I hate getting into those swim suits.” A shiver ran though her at the mere thought of it. Soon they were inside the girl’s locker room and they were changing. She threw her cloths into a locker and wiggled her way into the black swimsuit. She tugs on the black cap that went over her head to keep her hair dry. She grabs a white towel and strolls out of the locker room to the pool area Alex was at her side. They all sat on the benches and waited for the couch. She came out with a clip bored and cheeks off who was there and who wasn’t. “Ok class I want every one in the water right here.” She pointed up and down the side of the pool and they got up and slipped in. “Now I want five laps, go!” She yelled and they were off.

(Only if you want to…I don’t care either way. At first he will have to force her to fallow after him but yes in time she does fall in love with him. Only a few animals are like that…but yes…I am just basing this off of a movie I saw a while back. )
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:33 pm

He rubbed his chin as he watched the girl and he shrugged his shoulders trying to smother the anger that was building inside of him he didn't know why he was jealous and knew he had come on too her to quickly and suceeded in looking like an ass but it wasn't the first time it had happened and surely it would not be the last. He made up for his stupid behavior by leaving her in peace while he slept with his head underneath his arms as if that would shield him from the teacher's voice and the peple around him. He woke up a few minutes before the bell and looked around confused on he was until he inhaled taking in the scent he had found so attractive. He sat up and straightened himself up and cleared his throat he was going to apologize for the way he acted even though he didn't mean it. He forgot that humans were diffrent from animals and he would have to spend more and more time acting human than he usually did. "Excuse me I would like to apolo..." The bell rung before he could finish and she was gone leaving him sitting there with a dazed look upon his face he wasn't frustrated at all but he seemed excited maybe because it iwas the thrill of the hunt. He had never hunted something and never caught it. Even though human women were diffrent from werewolves or anyother animal that was close to his kind they were pretty close they would mate and give birth to children but for humans there was more to it than that it was pleasureable and exciting. He licked his lips as he watched her walk by not in a way to show that he was checking her out and being perverted but because it was a habbit nothing more.

Steven walked out of trhe classroom after everyone had left and made his way to his next class, he was becoming bored and needed to stretch his legs and was trying to decide on whether or not to ditch school and find something fun to do but couldn't. The sweet sweet scent of the girl he had sat next to was still stuck in his nostrils and the expression she had upon her face as she spoke to him before turning away was etched into his mind and he loved it. He would get another chance to talk with her later then he could apologize and try and make up some kind of disorder that makes him say stupid things without thinking or considering other's feelings. He walked passed the lockers that she was previous at and stopped almost making someone bump into him the scent was much stronger it overpowered the other smells in the hallway and his yellow eyes glazed over with lust for a second before they returned to their dull yellow state and he went to his history class.

He ended up wandering around until he found his class which he barely paid attention to because of the thought of the girl whom he had not gotten the name of yet. As he sat in class he knew what made her so perfect to him the fact that she was his soul mate and he would have her no matter what but he would have to do it the human way and not by the instincts and the way his beast apart was telling him how to do things. "Human females are difficult..they can mate anytime but they have to feel a connection with that person for it to happen but mating is not all I want from this female. There's something special about her a trait that she possesses that drives me insane and I must have her." Steven was muttering softly to himself as he scribbled on a piece of paper half listening to the lecture since he did not have a book so he just listened. Finally the bell rang and he walked down the crowding halls of the school his yellow eyes focused ahead of him but every other sense was focused on finding Lily if he bumped into her in the hall way he would apologize for being rude and try to appear as sincere as possible and hide that animalistic lust from his eyes but he didn't see her and went on to the gym where he would be able to work off the energy that had been building within him sincethis morning.

((I have a question.Since you said that my character would have to be forceful you don't mean by raping her or anything of the sort do you? Or do you mean getting physical with her like grabbing her and making her do things like following him. Do you expect them to have every class together or some? I understand the mate thing but I don't really like the thought of stalking women or having things seem like he is stalking her and finally this gonna end with her falling for him right and he's not forcing her to do anything right? Cause mating in the animal kingdom is pretty much mutual the same in human society you can't be a forced mate in the animal kingdom atleast and if I'm correct they mate for life or have one mate or something I don't rememeber XD. Sorry for all the questions!))
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 am

Lily had unzipped her backpack and pulled out her note back. Flipping it open she drew out a pencil and started to just doodle. Really she hated first period, ok she hated all her closes but history and art because they kept her entertained and they were easy for her. She was starting to draw a tree, she didn’t know why but she really liked drawing landscapes, it was then she felt someone looking at her and she let out a sigh another guy drooling over her she was getting sick and tired of it.

As she drew she heard a voice and she frowned a bit at his words, slowly she drops her pencil down onto the paper and turns her head so she could look at him. She allowed her eyebrow to raise up and her icy blue orbs glance down and up, taking him in on one sweep and there was a bored look on her features as if she wished she wasn’t there at the moment. “Yes I have a boyfriend…” She turns her head away from him and rolls her eyes she couldn’t believe him, uh sometimes she hated guys.

The teacher started to speak and she flipped the paper that she had been drawing on and started to write down notes. Her eyes glancing up ever now and then to take in the bored to which he was writing on. God she hated math, it wasn’t like she was bad at it or anything, she was quite good really, but it just bored her to tears and it was hard for her to keep on task.

The bell rang and she thanked good for it and in a flash she had gathered her notebook and closed and thrown it into her backpack. She zipped and slung it over her shoulder and moved out from the table and the classroom. She was happy to be out of that class but there was still a long day to be had. English and a few other bad classes, P.E being one of them, uh she hated being in those swim suits!

Standing in front of her locker she twist the lock back and forth. It opened and she let her eyes run over the books resting inside. “Lily did you write that paper on Romeo and Juliet?”

Her eyes shift to her other best friend Vincent and she smiled softly. “Of course I did, the question is did you?” She unzips her backpack looking away from her friend, she draws out the math book and placed it inside the locker and then takes out the Romeo and Juliet book.”

“Well…I kind of did…long story…” She closed her locker and eyed him, a smirk twitching at the corners of her lips.

“Got caught up surfing the net for naked girl Pictures?” She teased, anyone who knew Vincent would know that was so untrue. She takes his arm and drags him to the English class. Where they take a set right next to each other, there was a free set next to her. The teacher wasn’t in the room yet and the bell had not rung yet so there wasn’t many students inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 WereWolves

The moon was full but because of the thick fog it could harldy be seen, his yellow eyes gleamed through the fog. He had transformed tonight his loved the feeling of being free but he had trouble controlling his strength and his lust but with time he could transform at will and controll his lust but not now. He was too young and too inexperience to ldo it sitting on the lawn he was staring at the house across the street. He would look like a large black dog while sitting and running but he could stand on his legs like a human if he wanted. He did not know why he was looking at at that house it was as if something was calling him. He could smell it on the air a female a tender fleshed female about the age of sixteen or seventeen he didn't know how he knew all of this just from the smell but he didn't care. He stood and sniffed the air and trotted off to kill, he would be better off away from these people when he did it.

The next day Steven stirred slightly in his bed adn groaned he had been up late hunting and watching the house across the way. He slowly got up and dressed for school he looked at himself in the mirror afetr his shower and smiled his teeth were pearl white and his teeth were pointed at the side like fangs but he could pass as normal for now. His eyes were yellow though but nowadays people would think they were contacts or something he could get away with it unless he killed someone. He was physically stronger than normal people he was faster and stronger and possesed sharper senses but other than that he looked to be a normal teenager. He had a soft boyish face with short brown hair that was normally spiked up but today it was laid flat. His muscles buldged through his shirt no matter how big his clothes were this was good for picking up girls when his sex drive was high which not so often as humans but they were much more intense drives that lasted much longer. Today Steven decided to wear a black collar shirt with a t-shirt underneath and blue jeansthat hid his powerful legs nicely.

Steven walked into the school and looked around his golden yellow eyes were locked on two girls and he inhaled it was her...the girl that lived across the street. He pulled his thoughts away from her and went to teh office and got his class schedule and went to his first class after the bell had rung and it ended up being in the same room as the girl that lived in the house across from his. He walked towards her with out thinking and took teh seat next to her. His yellow eyes fixed upon her face. "Hey, I'm Steven you're cute do you have a boyfriend?" He was always this blunt and straight forward because he was never afraid and always got what he wanted and what he wanted was this girl he had a strong feeling towards her that he did not understand.

((Hope this is ok and you don't mind me joining.))
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 RedRoseLady

“Lily wake up…” Lily’s brothers voice came into her ears and a soft groan leaves her lips and she rolled over onto her side her arm came to cover the side of her face and to cover her ear so the annoying voice was blocked from her hearing. There came hands placed on her side and she was shaken.

“Uh what?!” She mutters as she sits up and turns her icy blue eyes on her little brother time. She glanced towards the clock and saw that it was only one and not even close to being to. “Oh you better have a good reason for waking me you little brat!” It could be said that she was not a nice person when she was awoken and it was so much truer when she was awakened from a very nice sleep and a very nice dream.

Tim quickly takes her hand and with his free hand he points towards the window. “Out there…strange fog!” He was tugging her softly and she furrows her brows trying to understand his mutterings.

“Strange fog, boy what are you talking about?” She was looking at him as if he was crazy but she shifts her self and stands up and allowed her self to be pulled to the window where her brother tapped on the glass pointing out to the fog. She looked out and blinked and indeed it was a wired fog. It rolled over the road like normal fog but there was a soft glow about it that she had never seen fog glow like that before. She squints her eyes and tries to look at it closer. Something about it said that it was just fog but she couldn’t put her finger on it and soon she was shaking her head her icy blue orbs switching away from the fog to a for sale sign in the yard across the street from hers. “When did that happen?” She murmurs seeing a sold strip across the for sale sign that she had not noticed before.

Tim doesn’t turn his gaze away from the fog but he answers the question. “Kathy sold it yesterday but I don’t know to whom…”

“Its just fog, get back to bed.” She murmurs and placed a hand on his shoulder not wanting to even think about the stupid fog. She pushed him towards the door and all the while he was telling her how it wasn’t just fog. But she just pushed him though her door and shut it and with a sigh she climbs back into her bed and pulled the sheets around her body and her arms around the pillow and soon she was back to being asleep.

Lily walked down the hallway of her school one hand was wrapped around the strap of her black backpack. She yawned as she started to make her way to her first class and that was when her best friend Alex came up to walk by her side. She turns and looked at her smiling softly. “Hey Alex, how is it going?”

Alex shrugged her shoulders in her oh so well known manner that read its going ok. “Lily have you seen the new guy?” Lily shakes her head no and stops by the door to the math class. “Oh my god he is so cute! He just moved in to the house across from yours…it’s said that his parents are away traveling or something so he lives alone!” The first bell rang and Lily hugged Alex and slipped into her classroom and walked to a middle table and into her chair were she slips her backpack off and waited for the class to begin.

(Ok so I need someone to play a werewolf who has just moved in to the house across from hers. He should be young looking, around Lily’s age. Now he should have moved to the town because Lily is his mate she just doesn’t know about it yet and he will do anything to get her to be his. He should be very controlling and very protective over her and very forceful with her because she will do anything to not become his mate because she is a strong willed girl and doesn’t see her self as his mate. If you have any questions just ask if not just join and please no one-liners! I would someone who can write at least good paragraphs or even two.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )   Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence ) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Cry Werewolf (Male/Very Mature With Violence )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3