The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failure To The Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Failure To The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm

The tight moist cavern in which his large member plunged into gripped him tightly as the light weight of Yoru pushed down upon his member. His hands went to her pure white breast and he massaged them softly. Meeting her thrusts with his own at first he wdidn't want to mate in human form but now that Yoru had talked him into it and they were actually doing it he couldn't wait to do it again with her. She was now his mate and belonged to him he would pound into tight body until she would not stand and his fluids leaked out of her. Fell moaned out softly as he felt his balls tighten and his semen began to move up his large memeber. "I'm going to cum soon." He moans softly placing his hand on her cheek caressing it softy. He removed his large chocolate hands from her face and breast and relaxed allowing her to work the way she wanted to. He watched as she moved up and down his length and then it happened. His body tensed and he filled her tight carven with an intense burst of his heated white liquids. He lays completely still his eyes closed for several moments he could still feel her warmth and tighten around him it wouldn't be long before he grew soft and his member would slip from her warm insides. He panted for several moments taking his time to catch his breath before speaking softly. "That....that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt you were right about the sex being great." HE was quiet after that not wanting to talk too much like he had done when he had first seen her in her human form. He wanted to go another round since wolves had such good stamina and there was no risk of her getting pregnant in his form. He thought for a few moments and closed his eyes he wanted to have pups but it was too soon for him and dangerous to bring other lives into the world yet so for now he would mate with her like this.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Yoru moaned as she lifted herself and then pushed herself back down on him just as he thrust up against her. "Ahh..." She moaned as she steadily started to pick up the pace of thrusting down on him. A soft growl left her throat, feeling him inside her felt so good
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

The warmth coming from her hands caused him to smile slight and the warmth coming from her moist softness of the folds of her womanhood caused him to moan softly. As she slowly pushed down on his large member he moaned out softly. The was the best feeling in the world the moist tightness of her velvet walls gripped him tightly. He closed his eyes as she rolled her hips adjusting to his size he touched her soft breast and reached up and caressed her breast. Her flesh was so soft and he loved it with his eyes closed her slowly pushed up inside of her trying to take control and gain even more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Yoru followed him to the cave floor, straddling him. With her hand she rubbed the head of hi member against her entrance, softly moaning before she slowly started to push herself down on him, taking his thick length into her. She steadied herself by keeping her hands on his chest, giveing a pleasured whimper before she rolled her hips so she could adjust to his size. He was very big, something not many of the males in her pack her gifted with.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

He looked at her with confused look upon his face at her request but did as she said after he ran his large chocolate hand over her creamy white body. The cave floor was cold against his bare flesh but he stayed still. He could smell her excitement and he wanted nothingmore than to mount her and mate with her it would have been easier to do it in their orginal form but he did not want pups following him around at the moment maybe later but right now he wanted to figure things out mor eabout himself before settling down if he ever did decide to do so.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:34 pm

"Hm...your talking too much" She said shivering to his touch. She pressed her body up against his and pressed her lips to his, sliding her tongue along his lips. "Lay down on you back" She said. "I'll show you one of the fun positions" She said then nipped his shoulder. Standing next to him made her look all the more pale, her white skin against his chocolate colored skin. She took in his scent as she ran her hands along his body, Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am

Fell watched her as she fazed finding her human form attractive now that he too was in human form her pale skin contrasting his slightly dark skill. His flesh was close to a chocolate color it was probably the closest it could possibly get to tge blackness of his fur. Her soft hand ran down his chest and slowly running along his member. A soft moan escaped his human lips and he found it fasinatingthat he could make such a sound. His eyes fell upon her white breast and he brought his hand up to touch them finding them soft and smooth. His fingers ran long her mounds until the reached her nipple and they slowly circled around them. His other hand slid down her body until it reached her womanhood and he carresed her their and smiled. "You're just as beautiful in human form as you were as a wolf though I find this form annoying it's nice in a way to have so many feelings and how I'm so easily aroused."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Yoru watched as he fazed. It only took a moment to get used to having to balance on two legs. She watched him as he undressed, her eyes wandering his well built body. She sood up, fazing as she did so and looked at him her gold hues were playfull as she smiled at him. She removed her clothing, kicking it to the side and stood before him, fully exposed. Her skin was almost just as white as her fur, she was very pale, the attractive look to most men. "So?" She asked running her fingers through her hair before stepping closer to him. She slid her hand down his chest, to his stomach and let her fingers run along his member
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Fell looked at Yoru curiously and despite everything pointing to no he agreed. "Alright I'll do it and hopefully I don't like being in that ridiculiousform but for the sack of sex I will even though I think mating should only be for bringing offspring." He was talking simply to stall but when he ran out of things to say he did as he was told and vizualized himself walking on two legs and what not. The transformation was pretty quick. He stood on wobbly legs and his black fur had changed to short black hair that stood almost like spikes upon his head. His paws were hands and he was wearing clothes which quickly came off after he got used to the movement of the hands and fingers and now he stood naked examining the human body and he frown slightly. "This is very strange you change now so we can do this I'm curious now on how you will look to me in human form."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Yoru smiled as she sat back up and licked his muzzle. "After you try it once, your gonna wanna keep doing it that way." She said with a chuckle. "All you have to do as visualize yourself as a human, rather than walking on four legs your on two. You don't get to choose your form though, and your clothing will already be on when you do faze" She said. "Doing this now will be fine, many wolves mate early, and we're doing this in human form, so far no one has had pups while in human form. In order to have pups we have to mate as wolves, so we'll be safe. Thats the other interesting thing about doing this in human form, we can do it whenever we want, we dont have to wait for mating season" She said
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Fell stared at her as she lifted her butt into the air positioning herself for him, he could
feel her head rub against his leg and her words intrigued him once again. He had never mated in regular form so why would he want to change and do it in human form? Though the idea was intriguing and he loved the idea even though her human form did little for him when she transformed earlier. He was sure that it would have an effect when he transformed also if he indeed decided to go along with it."In human form.." He says with a thought look in his eyes and nodded his head. "Only this once if you don't tell anyone of course. But you must tell me how to do it I've never transformed into a human before."

He frowned at his own words and took them back he would hold on to his pride alittle longer or should he give in and simply transform and have sex with her in human form? He pondered on it for alittle while before speaking again. "Is it right to do this so early? Mating season isn't for a couple more weeks."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Yoru yelped feeling his fangs bite her, her ears went back and her tail down. When he released her she laid down on her belly, her tail wagging as she licked at his legs looking up at him before rubbing her head up against his good leg. She lifted her butt into the air, her tail going between her legs as she continued to look up at him. "You sure, you dont want to try it in human form?" She asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

The feeling her teeth nipping at his ear he snapped at her he allowed instincts to dominate now he would not know what to do if he thought about it. Standing up he snappeded at her and bit her to force her to lower herself to him. He did not know why she felt so bold maybe it was simply the way the ritual went. His golden yellow eyes were focused on her as he pulled away from her awaiting her to lower herself to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Yoru felt his tongue slid over her muzzle and she licked his, letting a soft whimper pass her throte before she rubbed her head against him, lightly nipping at his ear. The right reaction for him to give would to snap at her for being so bold to bite him. She needed to know he could and would dominate her. She stood and stepped over him so her body was over his, another very unacceptable gesture for a female to a dominate male, no matter how affectionate she may have seemed to be while doing so
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Fell lifted his head at hearing her words and nodded his head. "I know I had already began to feel the tension in the air from other packs." He looked up at Yoru with an interested look upon his face as he felt her fur against his the black and white of their fur were opposite and yet brought out the beauty in their fur. She nudged her muzle against his and he licked her to comply with her actions. It had been a very long time since he had been in the company of another but this was the first time he was this close to a female. If they were to mate this would the first time he had done so obvisiously since he did not have a mate with him when he was in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well... our mating season is almost here" She said and looked to him. She lowered herself and stalked over to him, laying beside him, rubbing her fur against his again, this time not rolling away. She could feel his muscles under his fur it made her shiver. He was strong. This made her wonder how good he was at sex, even if it was in wolf form. Like she had said mating season was around the corner, she was already playful, even though she was wary. She lightly nudged her muzzle to his, her ears folded as she started to court, seeing if he would comply
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Fell watched Yoru with amusement as she displayed the humaan sex positions it was interesting to know that they mated the same way they did and then there were so many other positions also. His interest faded as quickly as it had been sparked. "That's interesting but still I would much rather keep my pride as a wolf rather than transform and look like a human even if the sex is better." He ahakes his head in a agreement as she tells him that she had not mated with a human he already knew she hadn't he would have been able to smell it on her. "There are many whom mate with humans well not many but some. I hear human female are more willing than our females and there isn't acertain time of season to mate they can mate anytime they want." He says as he continued to rest his head on his forepaw. "But I'm growing tired of talk of mating and humans."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Yoru turned and laid down, brushing her body against his before she rolled over, her eyes smiling. Her ears were perked forward and she barked a light laugh. "They have many positions when they mate unlike us as wolves" She said. "They can mate in our position, such as" She said standing up, and lowered her front keeping her butt up, tail wagging. "I were like this and you were to mount me." She said. "They do it this way" She said and then rolled onto her back exposing her belly to him. "They do it like this, where the female is on her back and the male lays on top of her." She said and rolled back and sat up. "Like I said the sex is better if you take human form" She said. Her ears folded back and she shook her head with a light growl. "Of course not, We don't mate with humans, only each other" She said
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Her comment about sex caused his ears to prick up and lifted his head and tilted it to the side slightly. He hadn't mated yet simply because he was a loner but he knew it probably was pleasureable. He watched as she transformed and trotted out in the rain and came back in shaking herself. "You said the sex is better that's interesting but I don't see how they mate." He says before loweering his head back onto his paws. He wasn't actually in the mood to play even though it was tempting. No matter how he thought about it there was no possible why he could see human's having sex. He lifted his head and looked her thinking for several seconds before asking the question that had been bothering him. "Have you ever had sex with a human male before?" He was normally a closed minded and stubborn creature but thinking of sex had triggered something in the back of his mind. He didn't understand much about human's but know that he heard that sex was better as a human he was interested though he was still convinced that he would never take their form.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Yoru watched him and smiled looking back out to the rain. "Well...the sex is better..." She said completely serious. She got up, now returning to her wolf form and walked out of the cave letting some of the water hit her. She looked up, taking in a breath of the fresh rain air before trotting back in and shook herself off. "No need to be so stiff" She said walking by him, letting her tail brush up against him in a playful manner. "I haven't been able to talk to anyone in a few weeks, its very different to me to be a lone" she said
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:59 pm

He didn't say much as she treated his wound listening to what she was saying and snarling every once in a while none of her points made sense to him. "Human's are more dangerous than we are. They kill just for the sake of killing they hunt for sport. Even though some of them are generous others will kill you or in the case of weak women rape and then kill them. Being a loner maybe hard but it's much better than pretending to be something I'm not besides if I get hungry enough a human will make a fine snack." He was obviously kidding about eating humans he thought their flesh was worse than dung he couldn't stand the smell of humans. He stood and tested his paw and walked around the cave before lying back down by the entrance of the cave giving them distance. He watcher her for several moments and found her change disgusting though he golden eyes and her soft smile made up for it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Yoru blinked and smiled softly. "Yes...but looking like this...it's easier to fit in, to survive when your on your own." She spoke softly as she took his paw carefully and started to apply the medicine. "After all...pride...doesn't count for much if you dead...you know?" She asked and looked at him with that same soft smile. She wrapped his paw in some bandage wrap and sat back with her back leaning against the cave wall. "Many wolf demons believe...that taking the form of a human is a disgrace to the wolf in us" She said looking up at the clouded sky, hearing thunder in the distance. "But even when taking human form... our spirit wont die or be corrupted. Think about it, you travel for weeks, can't hunt anything worthy of what little energy you have and you come across a town. If humans see a wolf they panic, if they see a 'fellow human' they are kind and generous." She said. "Lets face it, being a lone wolf is hard, having to hunt small game that barely fills us...having to be more carefull when crossing territories..." She said, taking on wolf features, her ears perked forward on her head as the rain began to fall and her tail tapped the ground keeping a steady beat to go along with the rain but other than that she remained in human form
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Fell stared out into the open watching insect fly around and small brids that would fly away if he tried to chase them. His mind was wandering trying to keep his power at bay for awhile but he heard the words of the birds as they worked frantically. "I must hurry and get back to the nest Ma must be worried about me." The bird was saying as he hopped around on the ground before noticing the black wolf staring at him. "And what are you looking at wolf?" The bird asked before flying off with a worm trapped between it's beak. "Damn bird." Fell muttered to himself as he turned his head in time to see that Yoru had transformed into a human though she still smelled of a wolf.

As she approached him his ears laid flat on his head and he bared his sharp fangs as she reached out for his paw. He didn't do it because she was trying to help him but because she was in a human form. He hated humans with a passion and he wondered why such a beautiful creature would resort to such a thing it made him sick. "I do not wish to look like a human nor do I wish to throw away my pride by transforming into those meddlesome creatures." He says with his teeth bared though the snarl slowly vanished as he looked into her golden hues and he allowed her to take his paw.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Yoru watched him, by the looks of it he had been a lone wolf for some time. She watched him for a moment before fazing back into her human form. She reached over grabbing a few things, herbs mostly and then started to crush them up inside a small bowl. The scent of the medicine filled the cave and she looked at him before getting up and walking over to him. "This...will help it heal faster" She said kneeling down beside him. She reached out for his paw and paused. "This...may be easier if you took your human form" She said watching him watch her
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm

He stared at her as she walked passed him her words meaning very little to him though he was happy that she did not try to run him out. He took her words into consideration and turned his head forward keeping his paw lifted. His yellow eyes moved to her as she laid her body down onto the ground of the cave. She asked his name though he was not sure why it was important, he was never the type to stay very long around others even if he was injured. "I have forgotten my name long ago...but I am called Fell by some that know me."

He shifts his large fame away from her and lays down by the mouth of the cave and he licks his wounded paw tenderly releasing very soft whimpers that she probably heard. The bleeding had stopped somewhat but it was still very tender. After several minutes dedicated to cleaning his wound he reasted his head upon his uninjured paw and looked out the mouth of the cave. If it wasn't for the smell of the female wolf he would have forgotten she was behind him. His ears were still held high listening to every sound around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Failure To The Pack   Failure To The Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failure To The Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next