The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhat good, somewhat bad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Somewhat good, somewhat bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhat good, somewhat bad   Somewhat good, somewhat bad Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

I had no idea that google had any groups. I'll check it out, thanks cherry
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Somewhat good, somewhat bad   Somewhat good, somewhat bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm in a group on google groups, it was confusing at first but I got used to it and I've never had trouble with pop ups on it nor have the managers I think cause they are still as always active on it. Just a suggestion if you hadn't already checked it out
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Somewhat good, somewhat bad   Somewhat good, somewhat bad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am

I've been looking into different Forums, making tons of accounts for different sites and seeing which ones would work. So far, none of them are good. In fact, they're worse than Forumotion. The pop-ups are unbelievable, there's so way to edit the site without having to go through millions of complications.... Sadly it may not be possible to move The Mix to another forum website.

Someone mentioned Yahoo groups, but when I looked into them, I got mixed reviews.

I am fully open to suggestions!

The good news is that I will be creating a site using forumotion because someone told me (though I don't know if it's true or not) that only some forums on the site have issues with pop-ups. Since Conner hasn't been able to give me full access of the site I can't see if the pop-ups could be changed by a setting. So, I'll make my own and see if the problem could possibly be fixed that way.

I hope you all continue to remain patient with me. I'm still learning how to make and edit sites, so I hope The Mix will live just a bit longer until a new site is made. Thanks. cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhat good, somewhat bad   Somewhat good, somewhat bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhat good, somewhat bad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Welcome :: General-
Jump to: