The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Separate board for incest/taboo?

Go down 
5 posters

Should there be a board for Incest/Taboo RPG's?
Yes
Separate board for incest/taboo? Vote_lcap100%Separate board for incest/taboo? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Separate board for incest/taboo? Vote_lcap0%Separate board for incest/taboo? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Separate board for incest/taboo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Angel_Lass wrote:
Yugo_426 wrote:
What are your thoughts Angel? Are you looking for a brother x sister thing or something else?

would be taboo for a demon and an angel or saint or something to 'mingel' ;P even more so if they were gay.

I'm not into yaoi but I'll take you up on that demon x angel rp if you want.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Yugo_426 wrote:
What are your thoughts Angel? Are you looking for a brother x sister thing or something else?

would be taboo for a demon and an angel or saint or something to 'mingel' ;P even more so if they were gay.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Alright I'll do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:22 am

I have an RP up there now about a twin brother and sister. *pokes yugo* you should...uh...take a look. *hint hint* please? cherry
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

WEE HEE! Who wants to do a host club rp on it? &_&
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, then, I'm glad that such positive feedback was given. It looks like a Incest/Taboo board is going to be made!
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Well the whole point of doing a rp is to ecaspe from reality and take part in a world that centers around a person's imagination. Would I like to imagaine myself as a bad ass soldier who kills everyone is his path? Hell yeah. Would I do it in real life? Hell no. I say go ahead and make the board.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 pm

I say go right ahead and do a new thread for it. I agree with lots of earlier comments about it. It's not reality it's just a imaginative way of doing things.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Some people say if you play insect rp then you think of doing that stuff with your siblings. I say they are f---ed up for thinking we think like that about OUR family, thats why its called RP DANGIT I SAY YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm

*shifty eyes* of course not....whatever made you think that. LOL cherry
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

>.< Are you saying I am? jezz, thanks lol
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Yaaay! At least I know I'm not crazy! Woo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm

What a Face YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSS... I mean.... sounds like a good idea... >.>.... *ahem* Suspect
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Alright, so, yeah...another poll. I like'em a lot =P

As you all may or may not know, anything is welcome here. Including incest, but I got to wondering if there should maybe be a separate forum for incest/taboo or if it should go anywhere on the site. I personally like the idea of making a board specifially for it, because even though it is a mature type idea, but it's also unique, like Yuri and Yaoi.

(if you have a personal issue with incest/taboo role plays, please keep your opinion to yourself as to avoid conflict.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separate board for incest/taboo?   Separate board for incest/taboo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Separate board for incest/taboo?
Page 1 of 1