The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glory and Honor(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Glory and Honor(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm

ooc: alright the last time you posted was on the 7th. I'm going to redo this rp with someone else now since I've yet to hear anything from you.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 am

"Well...my dad always said I was completly normal...he said that it was the 'spirt of youth'." Zell stated amd sppm after jos stomach let out another growl.

When they got inside, the scent of food flooded through Zell's nose. He bolted into the kitchen and threw his arms around Kinni's sister. "Oneechan please...food!!!" Zell sobbed. He didn't pay any mind to fact that him calling Kinni's sister oneechan might have sounded just a little bit strange. Food was the only thing on his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
d3stat1

d3stat1

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am

Kinni sweatdropped slightly. If he thought his level of energy was normal, she could only imagine what he thought was hyper.
"So no one's ever commented on your level of energy?"
She nodded and smiled a bit, leading him down a long road.
"Well, yes. You remind me of a hyper puppy."

She heard the growl and grabbed his wrist, breaking into a run. She led him down a few more streets and then stopped, looking at the house in front of them.
"Here we are!"
She moved her hand to the door and slowly slid it open. As soon as she did, a wonderful aroma of fresh food drifted into the air.
"Oneesama! I'm home! And I brought a friend!"

She kept her hand on Zell's wrist as she led him inside and kicked her shoes off, looking up at the sliding doors that hid the kitchen.
"It smells like she's already cooking...! You won't need to wait long, Zell!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/d3stat1
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

"My level...of hyperness?" Zell blinked. It was as if no one had ever told him that he was a little on the hyper side. "Ah..no for all I know I'm completly normal. Is this why you've been attaching puppy to the end of my name?" he blinked again.

As they walked, Zell's stomach let out another growl. The amount of energy that seemed to normally bounce right off of him was almost completly gone. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it to Kinni's house before starved. "Need...food...must...eat..."
Back to top Go down
d3stat1

d3stat1

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Kinni blinked at his reaction (she had actually thought he was going to turn her down) but he hadn't. So, she smiled and nodded excitedly.
"Of course I mean it! My onee-sama loves company, anyway."
She sweatdropped a bit as Zell's stomach grumbled and she smiled.
"Well, your stomach seems to have settled it. Your coming over for one of my onee-sama's super yummy dinners!"

"Ah. Yes, normally."
She smiled a bit and shrugged as she began to walk, too tired to run home...Zell also looked petty worn out and she didn't need him passing out from exhaustion or hunger. Besides her home wasn't that far, either...so walking wouldn't take too long.
"Have you ever noticed you...er...level of hyperness, Zell?"
She didn't know exactly what to call it...hyperness seemed to be the right word, since he did act like he was hyped up on a hell of a lot of coffee...
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 am

Zell's eyes suddenly became a little wide. The last thing he expected was for Kinni to actually invite him into her house. "Kinni-chan...you mean it? I mean your onee-sama wont mind right?" he smiled. Suddenly Zell's stomach let out a loud growl. He was starving now and thought of food was making it worse.

Zell let out an embaressed laugh. He looked at Kinni blinking slightly when his nickname came up again. "Puppy? I'm not one to follow rules of conversation...but dont most people use kun, san, or stuff like that? Where did puppy come from?" He blinked again. Suddenly, Zell's stomach let out a even louder growl then the one that had just came before. "Um...can we continue this at your place? I'm dieing here..." he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
d3stat1

d3stat1

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:52 pm

After hearing what he said, she paused. Maybe she'd be nice...she normally didn't branch out such kindness...but...just this once. It couldn't hurt.
"Well, since your dad isn't home, maybe you could come with me. You know, stay for dinner?"
After saying this, a smile came to Kinni's face.
"My onee-sama is a pretty good cook!"

A sweatdrop came to her after his next statement, along with her spirits sinking a bit. She went through a genjutsu...while those were tough, she hadn't done nearly as much as Zell did.
Did that lower her chances?
Would she become a genin?
It was the first time she'd ever felt this nervous over something...

She blinked slightly and rubbed her arm a bit, the long sleeve of her sweater hiding it.
"Yeah..."
Kinni nodded and then blinked. She sweatdropped once more, unsure if the statement was a true compliment...but, coming from Zell, she knew it had to be. She laughed a bit.
"Thanks. You too! I know you did fine, Zell-puppy."
She giggled softly, the nickname coming up once more.
"You should go right home and rest. You deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 pm

"Well my dad wont be home till late...and I dont want to go home if there's no one there..." Zell sighed softly and rubbed a bit of blood that was dripping from his lower lip. "Hey how come you dont look as bad as me?! I went through hell in that room! They made me go through every single jutsu I learned today. Not only that, they also made be go through three sparing matches!!! Three Kinni-chan!!!" He exclaimed. It looked like his hyper attitude had returned but only for a moment.

After Zell had calmed down a little he looked up towards the setting sun then back to Kinni. "You should go ahead home. I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Oh, dont be afraid about the exam. I just know you passed. You're like the smartest looking chick I know!"
Back to top Go down
d3stat1

d3stat1

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Kinni winced as the Genjutsu continued...that was, until it ended. She looked up and then looked down, a bit embarressed that she fell so terribly for the false image...

"Thank you, Sensei's."

She quietly left, heaving a heavy sigh as she exited the room. Though, before she could go home to sulk with her onee-sama, Zell came over, looking like he'd been to hell and back.
"I dunno. I hope so."

She smiled a bit before laughing softly, shaking her head as she watched Zell. The puppy had worn itself out...and that amused her. Despite how tired she herself was, it didn't seem that she had been worked as hard as Zell was...

"You should go home and rest. You look awful."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:31 pm

It had been five years since the streets of Kiri were covered in the blood of its Kekkei Genkai members. At one point there were six clans living with in Kiri, however due to a blood struggle for power all traces of anyone belonging to a clan were exterminated. They were hunted down like rats across the Water Country. Those who were lucky enough to escape and were able to pass on their clan abilities were often betrayed by the ones closest to them. For two long years civil war completly consumed Kiri. The village was once known as one of the Five great shinobi nations however due to war and fammen the stability of the village had decreased greatly. The Mizukage who had ordered Kiri's clans to be slaughterd had died from a mysterious illness shortly after the war leaving Kiri open to attack from its neighbors. At one time Kiri had been known for producing the most deadly of shinobi however all of that was in the past. Without a military village to protect the Water Country the Feudal Lord foundhimself constantly under ridicule for not stopping the civil war when he had the chance. Everything looked so hopeless for the Mist Village. Debts were piling up and soon the village became unable to bring in missions which were the villages life line. Kiri's reign of power seemed to be coming to a end...that is...until a young women in her mid 30's appeared...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five years after Kiri's bloody civil war had ended a new Mizukage took over. Her goal was to not only stabilize the village, but return it to its former glory and honor. Many questioned what gave this women the right to claim the title of Mizukage. Also, the new Mizukage claimed to be the lone survivor of a clan which had been eliminated during the war. Those who doubted the power of her Kekkei Genkai were quick to change their views. It was either that or face the wrath of Kiri's "Blood Angel." It was a name that would be well remembered. In order to retore the village the new Mizukage ordered for the return of any survivors that had escaped the war. She was advised that the chances of there being any were slim to none, but her mind couldn't be changed. Over the course of six months little by little survivors started to return to the village. The promise of retribution was something to good to pass up.

Among the Haku clan were two members, a father and his son. Haku Genzi, one of Kiri's former jounin, had grabbed his wife and his son in the middle of the chaos that filled the streets. Sadly, his wife had sacrificed herself in order for Genzi and her son, Zell to get away from their pursuers. When word got out that a new Mizukage had taken over and ordered for the return of all the surviving clans, Genzi at first doubted the sincerity of the order, however after being convinced by his energenic son that rebuilding the clan was the right thing to do his mind quickly changed. Once they arrived at the village and had got settled in they were given ID's. Genzi was to report directly to the Mizukage's office, and Zell was to report directly to the Academy since he was 13. His skills would be evaluated and based on his score he would placed in a three man squad. Zell smiled happily as he waved good bye to his father then took off to find the Academy. However due to his 'act first and think later' personality he ended up getting lost. "Ah crap! Where the hell am I?!!!!!" he yelled out. Zell had a map, but couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. He didn't even noticed that it was upside down. Sighing deeply he dashed down the street at full speed! He wipped around a corner and before he could even blink he felt his body hit something hard. "Ah!" Zell winnced as he fell back on his ass. He frowned for a moment and looked up to see who the hell had been stupid enough to get in his way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chuunin smiled softly seeing Kinni's reaction. He was about to take things a step further, but his partner had decided to it was best to dispel the genjutsu. "Thats enough. We dont want to damage her. She'll need to train so she'll be able to see through images like that. Genjutsu users are some of the most dangerious types of shinobi. I pray she never has to fight an S ranked genjutsu user..."

Suddenly the images before Kinni vanished returning her back to the classroom. The two chuunin scored her test then pointed to the door. "Tomorrow you will find out if you passed or not. Be at the academy at 7:00am sharp." they ordered.

Zell was sitting against the trunk of a tall tree. He wanted to get up, but didn't have a trace of energy left to use. He felt like his chakra had been drained as well. By now most of the kids had finished testing. Only Kinni and a few others remained. When Zell saw Kinni come out from the class room he slowly and very painfully rose to his feet and walked over to her. "Did you pass Kinni-chan?" he asked, his voice a little weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory and Honor(closed)   Glory and Honor(closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory and Honor(closed)
Page 1 of 1