The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future is...Who knows?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-13

The Future is...Who knows? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:05 pm

ooc: You gotta love our traditions! lol!

Anwen froze when the door opened. Mood…destroyed. The fire under her heart that enflamed her thoughts and made her wild underneath Nami…extinguished. Numb, she sat up; holding the blanket Nami had thrown over her to her chest.

Nami’s brother was forever after her attention, to the point where Anwen was glad he was thirteen and not older – if he was older his sister really would kill him.

Wrapping the blanket around her shoulders, she shuffled to Nami’s closet to grab some slacks and a shirt for herself. Her underwear was flung to Nami’s hamper, and the slacks pulled up. By the time she was in one of Nami’s shirts, her mood had changed from numb to furious.

How dare that little punk ruin her time alone with Nami? How dare he?

“Please no running up the stairs.” The automated voice of the house snapped Anwen into action. She was standing at the door to Nami’s room when the young punk ran by. Her hand whipped out and caught him by the collar of his shirt.

“You’re dead. Dead.” Her eyes flashed with fury, and judging by the awestruck look on his face, she imagined she must look like an avenging angel. She threw him at his older sister’s feet.

"What was this I heard about you seeing me naked before, you little pervert? My body is only for Nami's eyes, not yours. Now, I leave you to the mercy of your sister." She gave him a cold smile, walking past the siblings downstairs. If the mood was ruined, she was going to at the very least use this time to do some of her homework, and for that she was going to need her bag.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Nami smirked. “Then you’ll get’em.” Switching Anwen’s words around had become a recent hobby of hers lately. She bent her head down, softly kissing her lover…just as the door shot open and Nami’s younger brother appeared. (sorry, but I HAD to! xD It’s tradition!)

“Sis, what are you—“

“GET OUT!” Nami screamed. She made no attempt to conceal herself, but rather pull a blanket over Anwen. “Stop eyeing her you fucking perv! Get a girlfriend if you get that turned on and it won’t be mine!”

Nami’s brother was a spitting image of her, only younger and male. He was around thirteen, coming into that age when sex becomes a great curiosity. What pissed Nami off more than anything is his fixation with trying to get Anwen to notice him.

“It’s not like I haven’t see her naked before…” he murmured.

“When the hell have you see her naked!? Huh!? Tell me!”

Before a rightful answer could be given, he was running out the door, and Nami was shrugging into a wrapped blanket and chased after him.

“I’ll gouge your fucking eyes out! You don’t deserve to look at my goddess! Go contract AIDS like a normal asshole-wannabe-who-wants-to-date-MY-Anwen-and-should-die-burning-an-extremely-slow-and-painful-DEATH!”

Ah, sibling love. It was one of the greatest pastimes they knew…only this experience was completely new. So far, Nami’s brother hadn’t actually caught them in the act, but he knew too well that they did it, and often.

Nami could only cringe at how Anwen’s mood would change…. Once you disrupt the mood, it’s impossible to get it back…. In fact, Nami was impressed that Anwen wasn’t the first the get a hold of her brother and kill him herself.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 pm

ooc: Sorry this took forever, you already know why...

Anwen drew Nami’s fingers into her mouth, sucking on them with the same diligence she used on her precious ice cream. Nami’s question made her wonder, the principal had confiscated a few of her toys…did she have any left? She removed Nami’s finger to try and talk.

“I think all that’s left is a dildo. Our principal grabbed the others. Leering at me the whole time, too.” Anwen added that last bit just to see how Nami would react, never mind that it was true. Of course, she never saw her reaction, for her memory geared up at that moment, reminding her that there was one other toy in her bag. Which one was up for grabs, she just remembered stealing it back from the principal’s office.

“Nami…Our bags are downstairs, and if you think you’re leaving me to get them, you’re fucking crazy.” Anwen kissed Nami’s neck, wanting Nami to touch her.[
hr]
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Nami laughed, sweet and innocent as she withdrew her hand from Anwen’s thighs. “You’re so impatient,” she repeated, sighing. “I suppose I have to teach you patience, don’t I?” As if on queue, her fingers slipped beneath the thin fabric of her lover’s panties and feeling her moist folds, moaning. She wanted so bad to taste her…to run her tongue against her clit, to eat her dry. It was just so tempting to take her right then and there.

Instead, her fingers ran delicate circles around Anwen’s clit, her middle finger entering her slowly, thrusting in and out before she inserted two. She couldn’t believe how went she was! Then again, it didn’t take Nami long to make Anwen hot a dripping wet.

“Anwen, do you still have your toys? I mean…the ones you carry around in your school bag?” Nami asked. She pulled her fingers out and offered them to her lover. “Since you’ve always liked my fingers….”
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re:The Future is...Who Knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 pm

The sudden movement confused her, when her back brushed against the sheets of Nami’s bed she was momentarily disoriented. She blinked a few times, not comprehending why she was cold for a few seconds. Then Nami was speaking and Anwen whined, wiggling a bit underneath her.

“Don’t ignore me, Nami. You’re dominant, but I need to be looked at, touched…Nami…” Then Anwen’s lips were covered and she was melting. Nami was always so warm, why hadn’t they done this sooner?

Her fingers none-to-gently forced Nami’s shirt off, most likely ripping the remaining buttons, if any were left, off. Nami’s zipper must have been caught, because it took a particularly violent tug to rip it off. Anwen’s hands wandering aimlessly, not sure what to touch first or how; it almost felt like it was their first time all over again.

Anwen’s fingers found Nami’s back, her newly cut nails digging into the flesh they found. Nami’s growl towards her automated “nanny” made her giggle. Nami’s tongue on her produced a gasp, then a moan as it danced around her breasts. Electric tingles shot up her spine, making her shudder when Nami’s teeth lightly grazed her nipples.

“Nami…”Something about her voice made Nami’s hand come up to her face, gently caress her cheek. Anwen drew a few fingers into her mouth, sucking on them. Anwen obsessed over Nami’s hands, her fingers were beautiful, perfectly sculpted with few imperfections. Her index finger had a small scar from a cooking knife, her tongue outlined it with a practiced precision.

Anwen moaned, loudly, when Nami’s fingers gently rubbed against the skin on her thighs. Anwen knew Nami was doing it on purpose; she loved to be a tease.

“Eventually, I’m going to need those fingers, dear.”
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 pm

“Anwen!” Nami hissed. There wasn’t enough to time to brace her for the leap Anwen made, forcing her back on the bed, pinning her like an enraged animal with lust strewn eyes. It was just seconds later than a few buttons flew across the room, leaving the purple haired girl exposed, skirt around her waist and tangled. Luckily, Nami had managed to get her boots off before Anwen’s assault.

“Why are you always so impatient?” Nami whispered, daring to smirk at Anwen again. But before that usual anger flickered, her lips annihilated the space between them, beginning to kiss frantically along her collar bone, memorizing every slight detail she could imagine and loved. “And here,” Nami said, breathless; “I thought I was the dominate one!” Nami’s leg tangled in Anwen’s until Nami unrepentantly and unexpectingly, flipped her lover over onto her back.

“I won’t ignore you, if you swear you won’t take my role here away. Remember, I’m always the dominate one. Except on my birthday, then you do what you want, but as I remember, my birthday is already done.”

Nami let her lips eagerly find Anwen’s, her desires nearly overtaking her. Anwen always was hasty when it came to their lust, frantic and mingled with so many thoughts she couldn’t think straight, while Nami thoughts things through slowly, taking the time to teasing Anwen painfully before they both peaked and couldn’t control themselves any longer.

The animated voice over the intercom came on suddenly, asking if Anwen would be staying for dinner, and suddenly Nami’s steel-toed boot went flying across the room at the intercom. The censor sparked and shut off.

“Stupid thing, always tries to interrupt,” Nami growled. Her fingers had removed the remaining articles of clothing while Anwen practically shredded everything that was on Nami’s body at that very moment!

“Anwen…why didn’t we do this sooner?” she asked. “It’s been at least four days since we have!” For them, that was the longest they could have gone without sex or any touching. School had been hounding them with actives and carnival planning, one of the girls’ least favorite activity. The only thing they cared for was the carousel.

Anwen had her fingertips dug into Nami’s back, leaving tiny scratches that were barely noticeable. Nami’s tongue slid gracefully over her lover’s soft skin, enjoying the taste, finding every ounce of her irresistible. Her lips encircled one of Anwen’s nipples, massaging them softly, circling and softly biting a time or two.
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who Knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Ooc: Sorry, I forgot that I didn’t reply to this…

A shudder passed through Anwen’s frame. She bit her lip, breathing in shakily.

“I’d suggest so, after all, I’m not about to do anything with you out in the open, sexy body or not.” Anwen practically launched herself out of her chair, grabbing and stuffing the apple in her bag. She had Nami up and out of that cafe quicker then you could say her name.

Nami’s house was a private, company home. A dome encased it; you needed a pass-code and fingerprint analysis to get through the gates. The material the dome was made of was shaded and soundproofed, so no one outside could see or hear in. It was nice, as Nami had a tendency to not close windows or blinds. Nami also liked it because that meant they could have fun right there against the window, like Nami’s last birthday.

Anwen remembered that well, so well that she could almost feel Nami’s tongue on her neck, her fingers hooked inside her…

Beep. “Welcome Home, Miss Nami. Your parents will return home in a few days, there is food for your dinner when you wish it. Have a nice evening, and don’t forget to do your schoolwork.” The automated voice of the gate brought Anwen out of her remembrances while Nami pulled her inside quickly.

Getting to the actual door of the house was difficult, as Anwen almost frantically pressed her lips against Nami’s, her arms wrapping around the other girl’s neck, their feet getting tangled and both almost ending up in a heap. After the fourth occurrence of this, Nami firmly wrenched herself away, causing Anwen to whimper in distress.

“Goddess, Anwen, have a little patience, why don’t you?” Nami smirked at her, turning to open the door. Anwen scowled a little, here she was almost completely losing herself in it, and Nami had enough self-control to smirk at her? It wasn’t fair!

“Don’t be like that.” Nami said, taking her bag and putting it on a counter in the entryway. Nami’s was flung to the ground, where a few pens rolled out. Nami then turned, and headed up the stairs to her bedroom, completely ignoring Anwen.

Anwen stood in a towering, lust filled, rage she was ignored. Nami ignored her. Nami ignored her. Snarling, she started up the stairs herself, ripping her uniform off on the way. Her shirt was going to be missing some buttons, she was sure she heard her skirt zipper jam, and her shoes were flung across the room. She hoped they went through a window and into some mud, she hated though shoes. She was going to do away with her underwear, but she got to Nami’s door by then, so she didn’t bother.

Once inside Nami’s room, she did something very uncharacteristic. She grabbed Nami by the shoulders, she looked partly amused and partly surprised, and flung her on the bed; coming to lean over her not two seconds later.

“You don’t ignore me. Ever.” Anwen snarled out, her hands yanking Nami’s shirt open, her lips catching Nami’s in a brutal embrace. She moaned when her fingers brushed against Nami’s bra, and all her anger melted in an instant.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 pm

"You're hopeless," Nami growled. The nickname was Anwen's personal enjoyment, a joke that had gone on since the day she'd met her. She'd finished her cone, licking the last bits of crumbs from the tips of her fingers. It was cruel really, but it made Anwen absolutely crazy whenever Nami didn't pay attention to her while she ate the frozen treat. But, in the end, it always brought out the rougher side of Anwen when they arrived home and took action in certain activities.

"Home?" Nami repeated, pondering. "I suppose....though we really should do our studies." Her innocence, yet totally wicked smile, was a dead giveaway that Anwen would have to earn those certain activities. It was difficult enough for Nami to just pretend to say no to her lover. She already felt her temperature rise, her hands clenching in the need to roam over Anwen's perfect curves.

Nami scooted closer to her, smirk flexing across her lips as her hand slowly slid up Anwen's skirt. "But, if you really want to...." It didn't take long for her fingers to find the already moist fabric beneath. "Shall we return home?"
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who Knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Anwen liked ‘corner tables’ as she called them. Corner tables were, obviously, tables that sat at a corner, but the cool thing about them was the chairs. Most of the normal tables had normal, cushy chairs; the corner tables were the only ones with back massagers. She knew that was a random thing to want, after all, what idiot wanted a back rub when she was eating ice cream?

But that was the beauty of it! The back massagers on her favorite table were broken, meaning she could flirt and tease Nami and if she made a pleased face, people would just assume it was the chair! Brilliance, if she did say so herself.

“Oi, Anwen, you gonna take this ice cream anytime soon?” Anwen blinked a few times, coming out of her thoughts. Nami held her ice cream out, a small plate already holding her extra strawberries. Smiling sweetly, Anwen leaned forward and started to lick the strawberry, chocolate delight. Gently taking the cone from her lover, she settled back to enjoy herself.

The ice cream cones here weren’t huge, so it didn’t take long for Anwen to get down to the last bits, dipping her tongue into the cone, her eyes straying to catch Nami’s. Finished with her ice cream, she moved on to her precious strawberries. Eating strawberries, fruit in general really, is an art form, and should be taken very seriously. Fingers should be licked, tongue should be an active participant, and at no time should eyes stray from Nami’s; that’s the most important part, because if Nami doesn’t like it, what’s the point?

Stretching her back, she made an irritated noise. “I don’t think I can eat my apple, I’m full for now.” She smiled coyly at Nami. “Maybe after we do something fun I’ll be able to eat. So, Miss Mental Illness, onward to your house?” Anwen really did think Nami's name was priceless at times.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 am

“No need to be so pushy!” Nami hissed. “I know you can’t keep your hands off me, but could you at least be patient!” Her eyes narrowed, glancing up at the numbers as they ticked by the amount of seconds they had been inside the booth, before her eyes instinctively wandered down Anwen’s shirt.

She smirked, almost tempted to run her hand along Anwen’s thigh, making the poor girl yelp with surprise and then suddenly fall forward and wrap her arms around her neck. It was their tradition to get the naughtiest temptations in the most inappropriate of places.

“So,” Nami said. “What flavor are you getting today?” She ran through her memories of which flavors they had, though it didn’t take a genius to know what Anwen would choose. “Oh, right. Never mind, then.” Anwen always ordered strawberry chocolate with extra strawberries on the side, and her most favorite side dish with the ice cream, was a nice, crisp apple plucked straight from the tree.

But today Nami had a surprise as she pulled her bag over her shoulder and dug through it. Her hand produced a lovely crimson apple, the biggest apple they’d ever seen.

“The first apple off my tree in the back yard. Do you remember how you always claimed the first apple, Anwen?” Nami said proudly, handing it over to her lover, watching how Anwen’s eyes glittered at the sight of the apple.

They finally arrived at the café; the cramped space between them unbothered as Nami pushed the open button and smiled at Anwen. They were about the same height, with Nami being only an inch taller.

They entered the small building, decorated with velvety colors and fabrics that made anyone feel sophisticated as they walked to the front counter. “One Strawberry Chocolate and one Mint Raspberry,” Nami said brightly as Anwen went to locate their usual table.
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Anwen practically melted, she loved ice cream. And, she loved eating ice cream with Nami, mostly because it was fun to tease her.

“Let’s go to that Cafe, the one near your house…Your parents are still overseas, aren’t they?” Anwen dragged her lover outside to a teleportation booth. In History, Anwen learned that the booths were designed to look like old Telephone booths, only they were bright, most of the time they were neon pink or bright blue.

Anwen loved the booths; her and Nami’s first kiss had been in one. Not to mention they were cramped, so Anwen could act innocent when her hand “accidently” brushed Nami’s breast, or when she shifted in such a way to give Nami a great view down her shirt.

Nami’s house, and the cafe next to it, was in the next city over, a good ten to twenty minute fly. Contrary to old science fiction, teleportation didn’t have to do with splitting atoms and split-second transportation. Teleportation was personalized flying using the jet streams and smaller, more powerful engines. Going across the ocean used to take half a day, now it only takes one hour, two if it’s the Pacific Ocean.

Anwen shoved Nami into the booth, diving in after her, and closing the doors.

“Cafe Lunyair, please. The city of Respool.”
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Nami ground her teeth, her eyes narrowing dangerously at Anwen. "I told you not to call me that, Miss Goody-two Shoes," she shot back. "Least I know how to stretch the limits." Her eyes flickered to the back wall, fixated on her own thoughts until the under classmen hung their arm around Anwen. Her head jerked in their direction, and without thinking, her fist collided with the boys face. "Hands off my fucking woman."

The boy stared at her, eyes wide with surprise, but when he got a better look at Nami, he scrambled. "S-Sorry, Miss Nami!" he stuttered.

Through her satisfaction, Nami turned back to Anwen, eyes gleaming with excitment. "How dare they." Her hands came together in a clap, a smirk glittering across her lips. "Now, how about that date? We can go for ice cream and get your favorite flavor." Nami always loved the way Anwen ate her ice cream, always so erotic in the way she glanced at her, licking her lips slowly and giving a soft, yet wicked smile. It was a favorite of Nami's.

"We'll do whatever you want today," she whispered, leaning closely and nipping the edge of her ear. "It's not like we can't make up our school work later."
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: Re: The Futre is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:45 pm

“You’re not creating any more Zombies, Miss Mental Illness.” Anwen teased.

“Furthermore, I rather thought that girl’s attempts were cute. Much cuter then you, I must say.” Anwen flipped her hair over her shoulder, and continued down the hallway to class. She swished her hips to an imaginary tune, lifting her arms and twirling.

“Now, wasn’t that cute? Dancing requires the right music. Now, we can’t skip class, it’s important, you know that. Of course, if you wanna skip class to go on a date with me, that’d be cool. We can make there be zombies in it.” She sang out the last part, smiling mischievously at Nami.

“Oi! Anwen! Wanna go on a date after school?!” A random underclassman latched onto her arm, shining up at her with adoration. Anwen rolled her eyes; seriously, these kids were getting bolder and bolder each day. She was surprised any of them even came after her after Nami got her hands on the last one...

“And you can kill this kid in the game, Miss Mental Illness.” Anwen murmured, yanking her arm away from the underclassmen to wrap their arms together.

ooc: Arrow farao study
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm

"Exactly what does the professor think he's doing interupting us?" Nami said, eyes narrowing. "How rude." She crossed her arms over her chest and stood too her feet just as the first bell rang. She turned down and smirked, motioning the redhead to follow. "Well, we'd better get to class before the professor has our head."

As they walked down the halls, Nami paused for a moment and glanced out the window, eyes narrowing again. "What the hell does she think she's doing?" she snapped, fists clenched tightly into balls. Down below there was a girl beside a bench attempting to rap to horribly made music, her face contorted in several different expressions. Before Nami knew it, the girl tripped on her own two feet and face planted the ground. A small snicker left her lips as she looked at her lover. "Did you just see that?" she laughed.

The girl got up again, her face holding anger and embarrassment as others passed, trying to hold their laughter. When she thought no one was looking, she began to rap again, her braids bouncing and occationally hitting her in the face. Nami turned to her lover and gave one of her award winning smirks. "Shall we go to class, or skip?" she asked. "We can always go back to the game so I can create more of my zombies."
Back to top Go down
Kanna_Lunyair
Admin
Kanna_Lunyair

PostSubject: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Start Short Story Assignment 133-

“We’ve come for your souls!” The brain-eating Zombie groaned out…

“Wait…you’re brain-eating Zombies…why have you come for our souls?” A brave soul inquired. The Zombie paused.

“…I saw it on Dawn of the Dead…” The Zombie said.

“No you didn’t! Dawn of the Dead had no such thing!” The brave soul shouted. The Zombie stared at him.

“…Who cares, what’s important is this: I’ve got my dinner.” And the Zombie ripped open the guy’s head, tearing the skin from his skull and laughing as he screamed in agony and fear. Blood exploded from the wound and muscles oozed out. The skull was then ripped open to lay bare the brain, which the Zombie then ate like it was bread; blood dripping down its chin.

People screamed, running around like chickens with their heads cut off. More zombies came and ripped people open until the street was flowing with blood.

HEY! You RUINED my humor attempt!

You tried to make ZOMBIES funny!

What’s wrong with that?! Didn’t you see Shawn of the Dead?

What is WRONG with you?! Zombies are NOT funny!

What’s wrong with me?! I’m not the one writing a macabre gore fest here!

Ladies, Ladies, perhaps you should come back to class? The bell’s going to ring in a few minutes…

Yes, Professor.

-End Short Story Assignment 133-

Two girls, sitting side by side, took off their cyber-helmets. The girl on the right was a red-head while the girl on the left had purple hair. Both were wearing the same uniform – white shirt with black knee length skirt – with a broach pinned to it. The red head had her ears pierced and was wearing the standard penny loafers, the other girl had her ears and nose pierced and wore commando boots. One look should tell you that they were as different as night and day.

Weird thing was they were lovers.

ooc: Okay, this started as me just writing what was supposed to be a Crack! RPG...and somehow turned into this. Shocked So...I have no idea where this is supposed to go. So, if you wanna join, go for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future is...Who knows?   The Future is...Who knows? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future is...Who knows?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Yuri/shōjo-ai-
Jump to: