The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Unexpected - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Aya blushed and moaned feeling his teasing slow, was he stopping? She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side as he kissed up her neck. "I...I want..more...please....g-give me more?" She moaned softly wondering if she was doing it right. She reached her hand down between them, letting her fingers wrap around his member, slowly stroking him. She figured if what he had been doing to her felt so good..then maybe this for him would feel good
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 pm

A wide grin formed on Hayate's lips. Little by little, his movements were becoming slower. He stopped fingering her and simply began to rub her some. His lips kissed along her jaw and then up to her ear once more. "I dont know...I might just have to stop. You dont seem into this..." he smirked softly. His lips nipped her ear as both his hands massaged her beasts. "Tell me how bad you want it ayane..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 pm

"Ahhm!" She moaned until he muffled it by pressing his lips to hers. It felt weird, his finger was inside of her, he had been touching her, kissing her, why? "Ah n-no, dont....stop" She moaned...slowly beginning to give in. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she parted her lips and returned the kiss, spreading her legs for him a bit. Despite how weird it all felt, she couldnt deny that it felt good, her body was shivering and tingling with delight
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:59 pm

"Hmm well now this is a set back...she got a more will power then most girls I've been with." Hayate thought to himself. IT was then that he decided to step his game up a little bit. "Its wrong...are you sure?" he smiled and pulled her panties down. Hayate thrusted one of fingers inside of her as his lips pressed passionatly into her own. His member, which was still rock hard, was pressing against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm

"N-no" She moaned feeling her pants being pulled down. She blinked, "T-teased?" She asked and moaned, her hands clinging to his shoulders. She was still curious. If this was just teasing what did the real thing feel like? She shook her head. "N-no its wrong" She persisted, she had good will power for the most part, most would first timers would have begged for more long ago
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Now things were getting interesting. Hayate could see that his little game was taking effect. She was having trouble picking between the pleasure he was giving her and what was right vs wrong. When her legs closed, Hayate sat up pulling her geans down. He then pressed his chest against her to keep her pinning on the bed. His fingers continued to tease her through her panties as he kissed sucked their way up her neck. "Ayane...you taste so good. Your skin is so soft." he smiled as he brought his lips up to her ear. "Its feels strange being teased right? You want more right? All you have to do is ask for it."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:28 pm

"N-no your wrong...ahh" She moaned, she couldt even lie, her voice was giving away how much she was enjoying this. She blinked feeling his hand slid into her jeans, and arched her back up so it pressed against his chest. "No, s-stop" She moaned, closing her legs, and tried to turn her body. Her body shivered it wanted more, so much more, a war between mind and body yet her mind was still fighting
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 pm

"Oh it looks like I've found something you like." Hayate smiled. He used his tounge to tease her nipple a little then switched over the other. His free hand snaked its way down her stomach and into her geans. His finger slowly started rubbing her through her panties. "Oh man you're getting wet Ayane. This must feel pretty good right?" he smiled and continued to slowly tease her. He wasn't going to stop till she begged him, till he brought her to the very edge of sanity.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Aya looked back at his member one hand going in between her legs where she was starting to feel a little wet. She blinked when she was back against the bed her blush deepening once more as she felt his hands removing her shirt and bra. She felt exposed and tried to turn but couldn't. She moaned, closing her eyes as his lips closed around her nipple, it was an odd sensation, it made her body tingle and shiver, it felt could but wrong at the same time. "Ah hn...ahnn" She moaned and bit her lip
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:15 pm

"Oh really? Maybe you should try it again." he smiled, bit then suddenly pushed Aya back onto the bed and pressed his chest into hers. "Or maybe...you'd rather something like this." he stated with a small grin. Hayate started working Ayane's breasts with his hands. He removed her shirt and bra in no time at all. His blue eyes shifted up to hers as he started began to suck on one her nipples while his hand worked the other.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:12 pm

"Taste it?" She asked and looked at it, her green hues again showing curiosity. She hesitated when he pulled her head forward. She took hold of it with her other hand, her blush had lightened ever so slightly. She closed her eyes sticking her tongue out and licked up from the base. She looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Its...hard to describe" She said shyly. She didn't know she was being toyed with, but she was learning new things
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm

"Hehe who's the say what right and wrong?" Hayate smiled. He closed his eyes for a moment as she slid her hand up and down his member. He watched her, wanting to take her then and there, but held back. This game needed to be as slow and painful as he could make it. "It feels hot right? Why dont you taste it Ayane?" he smirked softly as his hand came to the back of her head pushing her forward, but doing so very gently. "Come on it wont bite I promise."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm

"Ahn..b-but its...its wrong" She repeated trying to convince herself now. She held onto him when he picked her up and moaned closing her eyes when his tongue slid over her stomach. She sat up watching him remove his town and blushed bringing her hands up to cover her eyes. It was indeed the first time, which imediatly told him she was a virgin. She felt his hand take hers guiding it to his member. She blushed and looked, it was so hot and hard. She wrapped her fingers arounf the shaft and slid her hand curiously up and down.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

"Hehe you think to much Ayane. Jet live for the moment." he smiled. Hayate suddenly picked her up from the table and carried her into his room...well her room. He laid her down on the bed while lifting her shirt up a little. He brought his tounge slowly down her stomach then sat up some removing his towel. "Is this the first time you've seen a naked man?" he asked with a soft smile. His member was hard and long now that the towel was gone. "Would you like to touch it?" Hayate smiled and guided one of her hands around him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

"B-but we're siblings" She moaned, closing her eyes. "N-no this is wrong" She said trying to reason right and wrong. She closed her eyes against the kiss, parting her lips to moan as his hands wandered her body, feeling his strong hands grope her breasts. "Ahmm.." She moaned feeling the pinch, her hands which had been trying to push him away, here now holding onto his shoulders
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:51 pm

Hayate looked down at Aya with a charming soft smile. His lips sucked gently on her neck as his hands worked their way up her body. "Shh. I'm just having a bit of fun. You should loosen up a little my darling sister." he chuckled softly and kissed her again, this time he made the kiss last longer. He moved them so Aya's back was now on the table. His hands cupped her breasts giving her nipples a soft pinch through her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Aya nodded, 'Yeah that's true" She said and blinked when he turned her around. She shivered, watching his hands slide her own over his abs and chest. "I-I suppose so" She said a little unsure. She blinked when he moved them so her back was pressing against the table. "W-wait, what are you--" She blinked as his lips forced themselves on her own, her arms pinned by his chest, part of her wanted to give in but she turned her head braking the kiss. "What are you doing" She gasped
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm

"Oh well what mom doesn't know wont hurt her right? I mean you are getting older ya know. Its time you experience a few things." Hayate smiled. Feeling her hips roll into his own, Hayate turned her around so she was facing him. He brought her hands up to his chest letting her get a feel for just how fit he was. "Would you like to experience a few of those things?" Hayate smiled. He had Aya pressed against the table now. Without warning he suddenly closed the gap between their lips planting a very hot and passionate kiss on her own.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Aya blinked and blushed again. "N-no mom doesnt let me" She said shyly. She flinched when he kissed her cheek and out of reaction, shirted causeing her hips to roll back against him. "N-no I dont smoke, I dont like the smell" She said and closed her eyes, biting her lip to conciel another soft moan that wanted to come out. "Y-yeah looks like you did" She said trying to keep her head on straight. She kept repeating "brother" in her head hoping it would help
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"Uh...well...yeah. Wait...dont tell me you've never had a drink before." Hayate blinked twice and smiled. "WOW my little sister is so innocent!" he smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. "I'm guessing you dont smoke either right? Hmm...well now I'm curious. Just how innocent is my little sister?" Hayate smirked a little as his hands came to rest on her hips. His lips gently brushed against her ear then down the right side of her neck. "Hehe well it looks like I learned something new today."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Ayane blinked and blushed looking down, he was just forward was all, it was natural to him to act so familiar. "Ah, yeah sure. Your welcome" She said with a smile. She blinked and looked at the fruit. "You mean...this is for an alocoholic drink?" She asked looking at the lemons and oranges again. "Sure...I suppose a taste cant hurt" She said, making sure to keep her eyes down on the counter, no need to be trying to kiss him again, right?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Hayate was a very light sleeper. The sound of Ayane's voice along with the sound of the door closing was all it took to wake him up. He yawned and walked out of her room in nothing but a towel with his hanging loosly around his waist. "Ah welcome back..." he yawned softly. Hayate walked up to her rubbing his eyes. Once more, he came up behind her pressing his abs into her back. "Thanks a bunch sis. I owe you one. Oh, maybe you'd like to taste my drink? I mean...yeah you're what 16? Hehe its never to early to have a little drink."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Ayane blinked and turned her head looking up at him still blushing. She prepared herself when suddenly...he turned away. "Ah...y-yeah sure" She said and stood up holding a hand over her pounding heart. She walked out, her strides were fast. "I'm going out now" She called grabbing her wallet and walked out the door. What was she thinking, that was her brother, if he hadn't turned she would have kissed him! She shook her head and went to town to clear her head.

When Ayane came back she had grabbed oranges and lemons for Hayate as well as some other things. "I'm home" She called and went to the kitchen to start putting things away. He was probably napping, so he wouldn't have been awoken since she didn't yell it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 pm

"Well if you're around I'm sure I'll have no problems with that." he stated with a small smile. Hayate placed his hands on aya's chin turning her head towards him. Their lips were inches apart now. Just when he was about to close the gap Hayate suddenly turned his head away and stepped back some. "Hmm well I guess this will do. I'll go ahead and grab my things. Thanks for showing how to work the shower." he smiled and walked out the bathroom as if nothing had happend. "Sorry Ayane, but now that I know how easily turned on you can become I'll be having a little fun with you." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"Ah..." Ayane bit her lip and pushed his butt back against his groin when he pushed against her. "I-its really easy to understand" She said a dark blush crossing her cheeks. She blinked when his arms wrapped around her and felt her back press against his chest, she shivered and closed her eyes feeling his breath against her neck. "I-I hope...you can make yourself c-comfortable" She said, she felt her heart pounding in her chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Incest/Taboo-
Jump to: