The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Yue looked up when Hayate came out. "Yes I know" She said. "Wait just listen to me for a minute please" Yue said walking around the car towards him. "Listen...she said something really stupid right? Please, It's not her fault" Yue said. "The fight you two are in...I know it must be a misunderstanding... But please don't just walk away... I'll bet you anything that if you were to walk back in there she'll be sitting near the door hiding her head in her arms crying." Yue said. "Look...by walking back in there...you'll prove to her that you want to be with her..." She said. "You two are brother and sister right?...Listen, Aya loves you...she doesn't care your her brother...she wouldn't stop day dreaming today in class, and she was talking about you non stop" Yue said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Hayate was done. He was done with his plan and everything that went along with it. He had no idea why he was so pissed off. Perhaps spending time with Ayane had backfired. Once his things were backed Hayated placed his set of house keys near the door mat. He walked out towards his car, but stopped when he noticed a young girl leaning against it. He had never seen her before, but figured that maybe she was one of Aya's friends. "Thats my car you're leaning against..." he growled as he walked towards the trunk. He tossed his suitcase inside then slammed the door. "Get off or you'll end up getting run over when I pull off."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 pm

"I'm sorry, how should I react? Do you think it's easy to have your boyfriend sit you down on his bed, invite over another girl and start fucking her against the wall...how should my trust for others be, please tell me so I can learn dear older brother" Aya said coldly. She watched him walk out of her room. She leaned back against the wall without saying a word.

Yue on the other hand was leaning against Hayate's car, waiting. If she knew Aya like she thought she did, she would do or say something wrong to cause a fight
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:09 pm

"What the fuck!?" He snapped and suddenly pulled Aya back around so she was facing him. "YOU'D COMPARE ME TOUCHING YOU WITH WHAT THAT BASTERED WAS DOING!!!!" He yelled. Now that the wrong botton had been pushed there was no turning back. "You think I planned for you to walk in and see Suzuka like that? What kind of sick person are you?! Are your trust issues so deep that you think of random shit?! For one, you ran out before I get even get a word in!" Hayate spat. He growled and closed his eyes as he stepped away from Aya. "So...I'm just like that guy who was violating you huh? Whatever...I'm sick of this shit..." he muttered and walked right out his room to pack his things.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:04 pm

"Don't you touch me too...?" She said knowing an insult like that would piss him off. "It's hard...the fact the I walked in...and you looked at me without a care, like you were expecting me to walk in and think the wrong thing... that you stood there...like you wanted me to see that and think what I did" She said.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:58 pm

"So you felt nothing...nothing at all? You didn't feel him touching you?" Hayate frowned. He wrapped his arms around pressing his chest into her back. His hands ran along the curves of her body wanting to erase the way the man had touched Aya. It was becoming harder and harder to keep him temper in check now, but so far he was able to keep from blowing up. "I never betrayed you. Not once...why cant you see that Ayane?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Aya stared off at the wall. "It's hard to get close to someone who's been betrayed once before..." She muttered and closed her eyes when he mentioned the man that had violated her. "You'd be surprised... that the feeling of betrayal makes everything else around you numb" She said and turned in his embrace so her back was to him and she was facing the wall.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm

"No..." Hayate replied in an equally just as cold tone. "I'm not letting you go. I'm sick of doing so much to get close to you and getting nothing but bullshit in return. Also...today...that guy..." Hayate growled and closed his eyes. He needed to stay calm. The last thing he wanted was for his temper to fly out of control. He looked at Aya holding her tighter, she was going to have to fight her way out of his hold if she wanted to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Aya looked up at him when he walked in, she had forgotten to lock her door. She looked down when he spoke to her and turned her head away when he took her in his arms and cornered her against the wall. "Let go..." She said. Her voice seemed cold, no longer shy or confused as it had been.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Hayate was watching a baseball game. When he heard the sound of Aya opening her door and walking into the bathroom. For a moment, he was made his mind that he would simply leave her alone, however that lasted for about a minute. Before Hayate knew it he was up on his feet. He walked right into Aya's room and closed the door shut behind him. At first, he didn't say a word. He simply looked at Aya frowning. "You...can be so difficult..." he muttered before walking up to her, taking her in his arms and pressing her against the wall. "You've caused alot of problems today...I was even planning something special for you..." he replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Aya stayed in her room through out the rest of the day and evening. She had dozed off on her bed when she woke up needing to go to the bathroom. Aya unlocked and opened her door and walked down to the bathroom wincing at the replay of Suzuka and Hayate in her mind. She shut the door and while in there her mind made the image of the two of them screwing each other in the shower. She flushed and washed her hands and opened the door to walk back to her room
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

It was late at night by the time Hayate returned. His mom had given him a key so he had no problem getting in. His eyes shifted to Aya's door, seeing that it was closed. He sighed deeply as he walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch. He replayed the days images in his mind over and over. Somehow, he was becoming pissed off now. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get the image of that man thrusting inside of Aya out of his head. It was enough to drive Hayate mad. "Just how long is she going to be like this? Damn her...."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 pm

Yue sighed and looked back towards Aya's house. She needed time now...time again to calm down. Aya was inside and had already taken a shower, cleaning every inch of her body. She got out, having a sweater and sweat pants into the bathroom with her to change into. She walked out drying her hair and went to her room shutting it and locked it behind her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Suzuka was shocked. She had been through alot dealing with guys, but never anything like that. Her eyes shifted down to the ground for a moment. She could understand that Ayane had trust issues...but why did all of that matter? The only way it would was if...was if Ayane had a thing for Hayate. "I see...well I'll be going then." she replied softly and sped off. When Suzuka got home she reached into her pocket pulling out her cellphone to send Hayate a text. "I dont know if u've noticed...maybe u have, but Ayane-chan has some issues. Whatever game you're playing...needs to stop Hayate." read the text. Suzuka knew that something about their relationship was wrong, but she had no proof. She kept telling herself that it was nothing, but slowly she was starting to have doubts.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Ayane's eyes narrowed now glaring at Suzuka. Yue blinked her eyes widening. It was happening again? Yue ran over and took Aya and pushed her towards the house before turning back to Suzuka. "Don't blame her..." Yue said. Aya walked into the house and slammed the door locking it. Yue looked over her shoulder back at Aya's house. Yue looked back at the girl and sighed. "She has a... well a trust problem ever since her boyfriend cheated and lied to her" Yue sighed. "It's not her fault. She went into denial at first until she was in his room and he had invited the other girl and fucked her right in front of Aya... since then she stopped trusting everyone, even me for a long time..." Yue said. "I'm sure it was unintentional...or she misunderstood but this brother of hers must have made her feel like she was the only one important...by the sounds of it...well it sounds like her mind is going through a replay of what had happened to her before" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 pm

"She had a fight with her brother..." Suzuka sighed deeply then sped up to Aya cutting her off. "Ok thats enough you little brat!!!" She snapped and jumped off her bike. "I've tried being nice, but now you're pissing me off! Hayate bent over backwards to set everything up for you! He even called me over to make sure his car was working properly. Yeah so saw me in a towel...get over it! I took a shower but its like I took one with Hayate. Even if I did...he's your brother...not your boyfriend." Suzuka muttered, her eyes shifting down the ground then back up at Aya. "Hayate cares for you...he cares for you so much...that he wont even give me a chance. Thats got to mean something..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Aya flinched hearing the bike and looked at Suzuka. She was the last person Aya wanted to see. "No" She said and continued to walk. She wanted to go home and take a hot shower, she could still feel that mans length inside her and it made her skin crawl. "Aya-chan?" A voice asked. Aya flinched again when her friend ran up. "Not now, Yue" She said. Yue looked at Suzuka confused. "What happened?" Yue asked looking at Suzuka as Aya turned onto her street
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm

"Little bitch..." Hayate sighed and opened his cell. Maybe Suzuka could talk some since into her. IT just so happend that Suzuka was still in the area. Her eyes shifted down to the text message Hayate had sent her. This was really strange, but in a way Suzuka thought she was the one to blame for all of this. She sighed softly as she had her bike turn around. IT didn't take her long to find Aya walking down the street. She pulled right up to her smiling slightly. "Hey would you like to grab some ice cream? Its my treat Ayane-chan." she smiled softly. Suzuka wondered if Ayane had a thing for Hayate, but there was no way that was possible. They were blood siblings after alll..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Aya pulled away from him again as he pulled her up. "Don't touch me" She yelled and pulled away from his reach and started to walk towards his car. It didn't look like it to her, his story didn't seem right to her, she know what she saw, they were both wet when she had gotten home, they couldn't take separate showers? He was lying, ask Suzuka? She'd lie too. Aya walked past his car but was heading in the right direction for their house. She didn't want to be near him, she didn't even want him touching her
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Hayate had to stop running and catch his breath once Aya fell. IT had been a while since he had ran so much at one time and now he was panting like crazy. "Dumbass...you can ask Suzuka if you dont believe me." he panted softly then bent down to take a look at her hands and kness. He had a first aid kit in the car that he could use to take care of her scratches. "I told you I was planning a surprise for you...did you forget that?" Hayate frowned. There was a look of sincerity in his eyes. He sighed deeply and helpped Aya up to her feet. "Come on...I'll carry you back to my car and take care of your scratches...I'm not taking no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm

"Leave me alone!" She cried as she sprinted down the block before tripping over a cracked peice of cement and fell scraping her hands and knees. She sat up and pulled her knees up against her and cried into her arms. "Your lying" She whimpered
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 pm

"Ah! You little!" Hayate winced. He started limping a little, but soon after was able to run after Ayane. "What do you mean I tricked you?! I was working on my car and Suzuka came over to help! I asked her over because she knows more about cars then I do and I wanted to take you for a drive to the beach!!!" He yelled as he continued to chase her. "We got dirty, so I let her take a shower. Thats all the happend!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:42 pm

"Ow! Let go!" She cried pushing at him to get away. She looked down when he pulled her to his car and started to yell at her. "You lied...you tricked me, you were toying with me the whole time!" She cried pulled her hand again. The sight of Suzuka replayed in her mind and more tears came to her eyes as whispers of his lies played in her mind as well. "Let go! I hate you! I don't have a brother!" She yelled and kicked him hard in the shin before running down the block
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Hayate grabbed Ayane by her wrist yanking back over to him. He had a tight grip on her and was steadily pulling her back towards his car. "Thats enough!! Just what the hell is wrong you?! I came here looking for your ass and this is what I get!!!" He snapped. Hayate didn't release her wrist until they were out of the allyway and next to his car. "You just ran out like some freaking idiot! What the hell Aya!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Aya had momentarily lost focus of what was happening until Hayate had pulled the man off her making her fall to the ground. She quickly pulled her pants back on, her body shaking as her eyes looked at her attackers until her eyes met Hayate's. "N-No, leave me alone" She said and pushed herself off the ground and stumbled towards the opening of the ally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected   Unexpected - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Incest/Taboo-
Jump to: