The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:26 am

Dante smiled as he walked towards the door with the keys in his hand. He looked back at Tabitha, her question catching him off guard. "My father?" He blinked twice before closing his eyes and thinking for a moment. If Tabitha had been a demon...Sephiroth would had simply forbidden the relationship. In his mind, demons were even lower then humans. However, Tabitha was a goddess, which would make things more...complicated. Even after living on earth for such a long time Sephiroth's policy towards gods and goddess remained the same. "Heh...um...why dont we cross that road at another time? I think it would be better if I met your father first. After all, I am stealing his little girl away." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:55 pm

"Alright I guess. But I get to drive it later" She tossed the keys too him. She like the idea of not having any training or having to deal with any father. She got into the car "So not that I'm dieing to meet him but when do I get to meet your father" She strapped on her seat belt and waiting for him to pull the truck out of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:12 pm

(bump?)
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

"Heh you really do love trouble. Alright, but I get to drive!" Dante smiled. He never would have thought about taking her father's car. Dante smiled brightly and grabbed Tabitha's hand leading her down the stairs and out the door. "Today is going to be so cool! As soon as we're done at school you and I can spend the rest of the day doing whatever we want. No rules, no training, no crazy fathers to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:16 am

"I've got a better idea" she heads down stairs and into the kitchen, she rummages threw the key box and pulls out a key ring. "Why don't we just take this?" She hold up the key with a nice smile on her face. Her father had never said that she couldn't take the ford ranger. True that he had just gotten it last week but it still needed to be driven "My father never said I couldn't take it for a quick spin and we won't be at school to long so nothing should happen to it" She loved finding loop holes to everything her father said but as she got older her father had gotten wiser and was usually careful with his words.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 am

"I've got something that might be able to keep Krim busy. I really dont want to knock his lights out..." Dante sighed. He looked at Tabitha giving her a small nodd. Now more then ever he wished that he had a cool car like most kids his age. "Hmm...should I fly us close to the school? We're actually running just a little bit behind."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:53 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed their kiss. When he pulled away she had a huge smile on her face "I'm always ready. I hope your ready to deal with Krim" She told him and she slipped from his arms to grab a light sweater and her shoes. She was imagining what the events at school would be and how much crap she was going to get from Nixie. Today was going to be fun and extremely hard at the same time. "Well I'm ready. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 am

ooc: its all good

ic: A bright smile formed on Dante's lips as he walked in. He took one look at Tabitha and knew that she had to be the esxiest girl on the planet. "Thanks. You...you look hot...very hot." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. His lips pressed softly against her neck. "Today is going to be pretty interesting. I hope you're ready to turn some heads Tabitha."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:34 am

She wondered what outfit he would pick out, no matter almost everything looked good on him she thought. When she heard him knock on the door her heart jumped "Sure. Come on in. Just finishing up my make up" She turned around as he entered the room. She looked over his outfit. Her father's clothes looked good on him. They were going to make such a statement at school today and then they would go off and have the day to themselves. She wondered what they would do. "You look good" She told him and turned back to her mirror to finish up her make up.

ooc: I'm sorry about such a delay. I'm sorry that I fell off the face of the earth. Several horrible things got in the way. From my deranged ex breaking into my house (don't really want to go to much into this one. It still hurts), to finals at school to my gradma passing away. Again I'm sorry and I hope that you would still like to rp with me.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:50 am

sorry. I'm still here. Just having a thought block right now.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:07 pm

(bump?)
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

"Alright then I'll take a look and see what he's got. Feel free to come in and give me your opinon." Dante smiled. He stepped out of her room and walked down the hall into her father's. Dante searched through his closet looking for something that would suit his own tastes. He found a nice silver colored silk shirt and a pair of dark black jeans. After he getting dressed he glanced up at the mirror. "Hmm this should do. its not like we'll be staying at school or anything." he smiled and walked back towards Tabitha's room knocking on the door first. "Hey can I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Tabitha shrugged her shoulders and looked back at her outfits. "His room is just across the hall from mine. You can rummage threw his clothes, he won't miss any of it" She nodded her head out the outfit that Dante liked better. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a bra and thong. She slipped out of her shorts and got into her skirt. She pulled on her tang top then she walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked down at her make up trying to decide what to put on. She tassled out her hair, running a brush through it a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:02 am

"Hmm I suppose I could barrow some of his clothes. What kind of stuff does your dad wear? I cant really do the shirt and tie type thing..." he smiled before shifting his gaze to the clothes she had picked out. Dante looked them both over then turned back to Tabitha. "Well I think that you'd look really sexy in skirt. At the same time though the jeans would help bring out that more of your own style. Hmm...I guees I'd go with the sexy look. We are to school to put on a show after all." he smiled and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Tabitha turned around to Dante with the skirt and jeans in hand, she walked over to the bed and laid them out. "Um...downstairs and just past the end of the kitchen I believe is the laundry room or if you want you can borrow some of my fathers clothes. You guys look about the same size though I think my dad maybe a bit bigger" She turned back to her closet to pick out a shirt. This time she narrowed it down to her black, yellow and white flower tang top. She laid the shirt between the skirt and jeans. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at the clothes. "Hey before you go and do that...which one do you think would be better for today, the jeans or the skirt?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 am

"Hmm so you simply want to turn a few heads huh? Hehe that sounds like a good idea to me. After that we can spend the day hanging out." Dante smiled and rose to his feet stretching a little. He extended his wings from his back giving them a good five minute stretch. "Hey where do you wash clothes? I dont think I'll be able to run back to my place so I figured I'd just wash mine here if thats ok with you."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 am

Tabitha had a very warm and pleasent smile on her face. "Morning to you too handsome" She got up off the bed and strecthed. She had sleeped pretty good, she might get use to sleeping next to him. "I slept very well. So to go to school or not to go to school? Personally I think we should make an apperance just to see the look on all their faces then we'll go and have the rest of the day to ourselves. What do you think?" Tabitha walked over to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. She was trying to decide between a skirt or some of her favorite white jeans while she waited for Dante's reply.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am

Dante was sleeping soundly. There was a soft light smile on his face. Unfortunately, Dante was also a light sleeper so when he felt Tabitha's fingers through his hard his eyes slowly opened. For a moment, he had actually forgotten where he was. His eyes shifted up to Tabitha and a soft smile formed on his lips. "Morning." Dante yawned and sat up. His hair was all over place now. "How did you sleep? Your bed is pretty comfertable. Hehe it felt great on my back." he smiled and moved over to Tabitha placing a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Next day

Tabitha rolled into Dante and jerked awake. She had forgot that he slepted over, she relaxed back against the bed. She watched Dante sleep. She flet rested to even maybe go to school, she was excited to walk into the school with Dante at her side. She wanted to see everyone's reaction, escpecially Krim's. But then again just spending the whole day with Dante was much more appealing to her then going to school. She would talk to Dante about it when he woke up. She couldn't tell if he was sleeping ok or not or if this was just a normal night of sleep for him. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair. Still so soft and it would have that perfect bed head look when he got up.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Dante was enjoying the talk they were having. IT was different from he talked with everyone else. He felt that he could actually connect with Tabitha in a way he had never done with anyone. He smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. Tabitha looked like she was actually sleeping peacefully. "Good night." he whispered softly as he laid his head down and closed his eyes. Part of his mind wondered what kind of surprises tomorrow would bring, but for now he decided to simply relax and enjoy Tabitha's warmth
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Tabitha relaxed against his side. He head lulled into his shoulder, she was a bit tired from earlier and all the stree that today brought was taking it's toll on her. "I'd never thought that I would be in bed with anyone let alone someone that I could share my secerts with. Dante I don't think I can stay-" She closed her eyes and she was already sleeping. Her breathing became rythmic, she went limp. She had never fallen asleep so fast in her whole life, with the nightmares becoming real since childhood it was hard to escape those images that she had come to know well. Dante's arms around her made her feel safe and protected, and her body was taking full advantage of that to restore it's energy and strenght.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"Yeah I know it wont be easy. If your dad is anything like mine talking to him is going to be next to impossible, but I still want to try." Dante smiled. He held her close to him and pulled the blanket over them. "But this is surprising. I never thought I'd be sharing a bed with a goddess. Did you think ever imagine that you'd fall for a guy who was half angel half human?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:11 pm

"You may be charming to the girls but to my dad you are just another boy. An a half breed at that which it won't take him long to figure that out" she didn't want him to think this was going to be easy. She knew from a bit of expirence that it wasn't going to be easy on both their parts "Well as for the other things you won't have to worry about seeing be in another guys arms cause that has never been a possibility. And you being worthy we'll just have to see about that" she playfully pushed him but quickly wrapped her arms around him. His body was warm and she was kind of cold.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Dante paused for a moment. He hadn't even considered what would happen if Tabitha's father said no. He stared down at her thinking for a moment before offering her a kind smile. "I'm sure I can win him over. You're talk to the most charming guy in school hehe." he chuckled. His lips came down to hers once more this time kissing her with more passion and fire. "I wont accept no for an answer. I wont give you up. I wouldn't be able to take seeing you in someone else's arms. I'll simply have to show you that I'm worthy of you Ms. Goddess." Dante stated. His smile soon formed into a small grin as he brought his lips down her neck to her chest. He cupped her breasts with his hands while he kissed her nipples and began to suck gently on them.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm

"I think that one day of no school won't kill me" she laughed lightly. Her hands roamed up to his head, she ran her fingers through his hair. She wondered how long this affection would last, could things work out for her and Dante or was this just nice break from the violence of her childhood. She withered against his body. "I was thinking....so what if my father says I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend. If I could have a boyfriend I would love for it to be you" She pushed his head to hers so she could get a kiss from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: