The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Tabitha was happy when he started talking and he didn't seem to down anymore. "Well the best thing that I can think of is if we avoid each other. I mean I can't stop what I'm doing anymore then you can stop being who you are and I doubt that your father is going to sit back and let me continue my assignments. Just as well my father isn't going to be happy when he finds out what has happend and what else is living in this town" Tabitha sat back down. Things were unfair most of her life but right now they seemed to suck at the same time. She was taken back when Dante said that he could trust her. She felt the same way but couldn't say it.

She found herself smiling when Dante said that. She did have a good feeling about him before she knew all this about him. She did have a great time with him shopping. "I was just rambling really. I was trying to find something to cheer you up. I don't really have a clue. I've never had to deal with an issue like this"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Dante lowered his head a little. Tabitha was right, there was no point in wallowing in self pity. It wouldn't get him anywhere. He looked up into Tabitha's eyes. It was then that he felt his heart skip a few beats. "Do something...what can be done? I mean I suppose the best thing would be to simply live life the best we can. Perhaps...if we...we to help eachother out it would be easier. Ya know two heads are better then one." he smiled softly. "Actually to be honest...I feel like I can trust you so.... well..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:19 pm

A half smile graced Tabitha's face, she got to her feet "Look at us, wallowing in our own self pitty" Tabitha laughed, it wasn't completely a hardly laugh but it settled her nerves a bit "Look I've had some pretty rough times yes but nothing I haven't grown from. I didn't know my mother so I couldn't get attached to her so that doesn't bring me much pain. Now my share of losing friends is because of my own fault so I stopped trying over the years. I don't like making new friends and boyfriends ha. Never could have one and I see by your story that my father had a good head on his shoulders about that" Tabitha placed a hand on his shoulders "Look Dante, we could sit up here for as long as our parents don't find us or we could do something about it" Tabitha stepped back. She was just rambling any thing to spark an emotion to get Dante's mind off of sad times.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:50 pm

"Well to make a long story short...yeah. I couldn't take care of the situation on my own...so my father stepped in. He burned...everything..." Dante sighed. He looked at Tabitha forcing a smile. "Well you've been through alot too so its not like I have any right to bitch about my past. I mean sure I lost my first love and friends, but you..." he started, but then his eyes shifted down to the floor. Maybe it was best if he stopped talking. The mood just seemed to be getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:44 pm

"Oh...I see. Sorry I brought it up" She saw the smile fade from his face, the part that hurt the most was seeing the smile fade from his eyes. It had to have hurt to go through that. She never let herself get that close, she never wanted to put herself in that kind of positions. "So I take it things turned badly and so you had to move" she knew all about exposure and what had to be done if ever they were exposed to such an extent.

It was weird she felt like she could trust him with anyting, any secret, every feeling. Tabitha shook her head and looked away from him. She couldn't lost her head, not at a time like this, she'd be damn if she let it happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hmm what am I doing here? Well you remember that comment I made...about watching my friends, school, and....love burn? About two years ago I had moved to this large town. I went to school, actually made friends, and even had a very cute girlfriend. Well, one day she decided to suprise me and showed up at my house. She somehow managed to sneak in...I still to this very day have no idea how she did so. Anyway, at the time I was walking around the house shirt with my wings out and well..she saw me. I thought she would freak out, but her reaction was the opposite. Everything was going great...I felt like a burden had been lifted." Dante smiled. His smile soon vanished and was replaced by a small frown. "However...humans have no business knowing about creatures like me. The more humans know, the greater chance of destruction. I thought that...my girlfriend knowing my secret would be ok...but..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yea it seems like every second we spend together we find that we have more in common" Tabitha looked away from him. She hated to show that she couldn't take care of herself. That was one thing she wished she had inherited more from her mother; healing. She didn't know enough, her father just trained her in the skill that he knew and that was combat. She had a lot to learn and the time she thought she had was slowly dimishing. "Thank you" Her eyes shifted up to meet his for a brief second "It feels better now" She set her distroyed shirt text to her. "So since we have some time on our hands right now.....what are you doing in a town like this?" They did have time and they knew so little about each other. Maybe the more they knew about each other the better chance they would have to convince their parents that things were going to be fine.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"Ah I see so your father is a hard ass as well huh? Looks like we have something in common...well besides being different from everyone else." Dante smiled, though it was a small one. His eyes shifted down to Tabitha's arm. He had thought she had the abilitiy to heal herself, but she had yet to do so. "I can...take care of that. I'm the one who hurt you anyway." he replied softly. Dante placed both his hands over Tabitha's arm and the same gentle light he had used before returned. IT was just simple healing, even Tabitha's cellular structure was repaired. "I can use both black and white magic. Its something I've always been able to do." he replied softly. Once he was done he removed his hands from her arm. "Does it feel any better now? There shouldn't be a scar."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Tabitha watched as Dante healed himself, she had forgotten about her own wound. She looked down at her arm. It was still bleeding pretty badly. Her shirt had been soaked, it was ruined. She giggled a bit. This was the second shirt that was ruined and it was with Dante again. "Yea well he may not be as bad as your father but he's no push over. An army father plus an ex-assiassin with a daughter who has all and more power then he had. Yea I don't think he'll be going easy on me any time soon" Tabitha pulled off her shirt thankfully she had layered her shirts today. She took her top shirt and dabbed at her wound trying to stop the bleeding. "Well you pretty much answered all of them when we started to fight. I just wanted to confirm what I saw last night. That was you that came out of the mall and flew off huh..." Tabitha sucked in a breath when she applied more pressure to her wound. He had got her deeper then what she thought. It would take months before this one healed and it would leave a pretty good mark afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Dante sighed softly and took a seat. His eyes shifted down to his bleeding arm. IF he didn't heal it properly he'd have to answer some rather difficult questions when he got home. He placed his right hand over his arm and soon a bright gentle light consumed both his hand and his arm. With in a few minutes there was no trace of blood or even a scar. "Leave my father to me. I've got some time before he does anything. As for your dad...well you might have better luck talking to him then I would with mine. My father is not exactly the type of man you can just talk to." he sighed and stood to his feet.

It wasn't until a few seoncds later that Dante realized they were alone. His eyes shifted over to Tabitha for a moment. His mind raced back to the conversation they had before the fight broke out. "So...she doesn't like Krim..." he thought to himself. Finally, after a small moment of silence he decided to sit down next to Tabitha. "Well for now we cant do anything. This town is small so its just best to wait for a little bit. Uh...before you said you had some questions for me right?"
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Tabitha jerked her hand away and replaced it around his neck locking with her other hand. "Thank god" When they landed Tabitha jumped off his back. She wanted to make sure they were really on the ground "I don't think I will be doing that again anytime soon" Tabitha walked around the roof top of the mall. Seeing things from far up made them seem so different. She looked over at Dante. It wasn't so hard for her to see Dante as something other then human anymore. She had written it off as just being a teen but this new information cleared everything up.

She found a place to sit. She was a little dizy after all that flying. "What now? We can't very well stay up her. I'm pretty sure my father felt something wrong and your dad..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 pm

"Wow thats something. Hehe its kinda funny though. The one thing you're scared of is something I happen to do very well. Heh well dont worry. I'll protect you from that scary fall you keep thinking of." Dante smiled. He was already starting to get use to having Tabitha on his back. Part of him wished that he could have been holding her. He was sure that her scent was amazing.

Suddenly, Dante started getting a little nervous. For some reason he felt like Tabitha might have been checking out his wings. He didn't dare look back and kept his eyes forward while praying that she would hold back until they landed. Dante's wings were super sensitive to touch, which was something he hated at times. "Ah here wer are. The mall is right below us."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm

"I am not afraid of flying. It's just...this is just a new thing for me" She looked up from his back and that was a bad idea. Her eyes looked down, it was a long way down. "If I was meant to fly I would have wings but alas I don't which yes in tails that I don't like heights. The falling is what gets to me" She buried her head in his back again. He smelled wonderful, he musk was inticing.

Her mind wandered to the muscle in his back, she acted like she was buring her face feeling out his muscles. She never realized how long it's been since the last time she was close to another make other then her father. She turned her face to look at his wings, she wondered where they came from. Did they hurt when cooped up? I wonder how they feel? Tabitha unhooked one of her hands from around his neck, her hand trembled. She was only about an inch from one of his wings but she couldn't bring herself to touch his wing.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

"Whats this? Are you...actually afraid of something? Are you scared of flying?" Dante smiled and looked back at her. He didn't think that Tabitha would have been scared of something so simple. "Try to relax a little. You're safer on my back then you are on any plane. Also the rise is pretty smooth if I do say so myself, and I do." he chuckled softly.

The day was just full of surprises. If someone had told him Tabitha was going to ride on his back while flying Dante might have laughed. She had a pretty good grip on him too, which actually felt kind of nice. It had been a while since he had actually been this close to a girl. "Anyway so just breath in and out. We'll be there in no time at all."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Tabitha was a bit shaky, she took his word but she was still really nervous. Her breath caught in her throat when Dante took them into the air. Tabitha yelped quietly and clung to his neck, she was careful not to choke him but firm enough to where she felt safe on his back. Tabitha nodded her head into his back where she hid her face, agreeing with what he had planned. She just wanted her feet back on the ground.

She dared to move her eyes so that she could see a little bit of her surrounding area. "Ok so I didn't think I was afraid of heights but this brings a whole new meaning to heights" She buried her face back into the space just below his neck, about the top of the space between his shoulder blades. She tired to consentrate on her breathing.

Tabitha wondered what her father would do if he found out she was flying with a half breed, a male half breed at that. She wanted to laugh but her stomach was queasy. She started counting the seconds before her feet would be back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:32 am

Dante looked back at Tabitha smiling softly. "Dont worry. I wont let you fall. You have my word." he replied softly. A shiver ran down Dante's spine when he felt her touch the space between his wings. He quickly turned his head back around waiting for Tabitha to get on his back. He might have been a bit tence, but that was only because his wings were very sensitive and the fact that her touch was so soft only made things worse. "Uh...yeah so hold on." he whispered softly before pushing off the ground. With a strong flap of his wings Dante soared high into the sky. It only took them a few seconds to get above cloud level. "I'm going to take us to the roof of the mall. We'll wait there until things cool down." he sighed softly. His eyes shifted back to Tabitha for a moment. "As long as she doesn't touch my wings...things should be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 am

Tabitha stared at him like he was crazy. She must have cut him to deep, he was dillerious. "Dante I don't think this is the time to be playing...." Her sentanced trailed off. She stared at him with different eyes now as black wings sprouted from his back. She had never seen anything like it. She had heard stories from her father about creatures much like Dante but she didn't think any more existed. She had heard rumors about them but there was no way any of them could be true.

He turned his back to her, she hesitated. Did she really trust him? Would he just drop her from god who know's where and that be the end of it? She could take a massive beating and be pretty much on the verge of death and she would recover in a matter of hours but a 50ft or more she would die instantly with contact with the earth.

Tabitha stepped forward, she hesitently touched the space between his wings. She had no idea what she was doing. She had rode in planes before so she knew she wasn't afraid of heights but this was pushing it. "Um...Dante...do you really think this is the best idea?" She asked him. He seemed tense and she was stalling. She took a deep breath and climbed onto his back trying to avoid his wings as much as possible, they made her nervous. "Is this ok?" She asked once she was on his back securly.

ooc: ok. night
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:53 am

ooc last post, night
"I dont know...so dont ask." Dante replied softly. He could already hear the sounds of police and fire department getting closer and closer. "Anywhere is fine. Here hop onto my back right quick. I'll get us out of here in no time at all." he stated and closed his eyes for a short moment. Suddenly, a pair of black wings came shooting out of Dante's back tearing some of his shirt. The aura around Dante seemed to grow stronger now that his wings were out.

He looked at Tabitha and then did something his father would have killed him for. He actually turned his back to her, trusting that she wouldn't try to stab him in the back. There was only one way to kill a fallen angel and Dante had inheirited the same weakness. He could take a thousand bullets to the chest, however if wings were to ever be cut off or badly the damaged the result would have been death. "Come on lets go. We dont have much time Tabitha."

Little did they know though that they're fight had been watched by an unseen foe. From the shadows the abilities of Tabitha were observed. A small smirk formed on the lips of the mystery shadow like figure. "Heh I guess even with the blood of an angel he's still an idiot. This is interesting though. I wonder what this foolish half breed will do next..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

Tabitha flinched and closed her eyes but instead of feeling excruinating pain she felt air rush past her. She turned to look behind her and saw massive damage. She turned backed look at Dante, had he really let that happen. "I can't believe you just did that. Why didn't you just kill me?" Tabitha had really not noticed her arm, he hung limply at her side. Blood soaked her shirt and the ground beneath her. Tabitha walked over to Dante

"Thanks for the offer but I think I should be fine" Tabitha looked back at the school "Yeah we should really get going" Tabitha turned back and started to walk in the opposite direction of school. When the air past her wound of her arm it stung a little. In her demon form she could barely feel the wound. It just felt like a paper cut but not it felt like he had taken off her arm "I'm sorry about your arm as well" she couldn't thnk of anything else to say. She was astonished about what just happned, would if someone had walked out and saw them. She hoped no one had gotten hurt from Dante's engergy ball. "Where do you suppose we stand now?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 am

Dante's eyes wided. Sephiroth had mentioned that it was impossible for demons to control their lust for blood. Dante would have never guessed that Tabitha had gone through something like that. As he stared at Tabitha the next thing he knew he had ended up on the ground. He tried moving, but by then it was far to late. A loud hiss came from his lips as his blood spattered over to the ground. He quickly rolled onto his stomach while springing forward. His left arm couldn't be used thanks to his carlessness. Using his right hand, Dante formed a large ball of dark energy in his hand. At this distence, it wouldn't have mattered if the attack was direct or not.

Just as he was about to release the ball, memories of his past flashed before his eyes. He was a freshman...a happy freshman. He a girl friend, lots of friends, and everything seemed to be going ok. "That face...thats right...she...she looks just like Tabitha...is that why..." he thought to himself. About a second later Dante released the shadow like ball, but rather then hitting Tabitha it zoomed right past her blowing a very large hole right through the school. There were several explosions from inside the building. "I cant..." Dante muttered. His eyes shifted down to the ground before back up to Tabitha as he stood up. Blood tricked down his arm, yet his face displayed little pain. "We should leave here...things will get complicated." he replied softly, his tone and facial features returning to normal. "I'm sorry...about your arm. Lets leave and I'll heal you..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 am

Her attack had lost much of its force. They now stood at a stale mate with there swords locked. "Did you kill your mother when you were born, I don't think so....Have you ever used your own hands to strangle your friends, have their blood on your hands and love it....again I don't think so!" Her memories seemed fresh, she had been repressing them for so long. It hurt to remember them, it hurt to the point the pain brought tears to her eyes. Tabitha dropped to the floor and kicked Dante's feet out from him. She brought her sword down slicing open his left arm "There your arm for mine" Tabitha jumped back from him, giving herself enough room "I'm not going to justify my living to yours or any of your standards. If you want me to leave town then fine I will" Tabitha flung her arm out and her sword returned to little trinket. She placed it in her pocket, she had returned to her normal self. "If you don't want me to move then fine kill me"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am

"So you're saying you're the same as me?! I doubt that..." Dante frowned as he watched his blade slice into her left arm. He was about to fallow up for the kill, but then paused seeing how Tabitha had braced herself against the ground. She was good...maybe better then what Dante had thought. He figured he had half a second to somehow counter her attack. He quickly side stepped causing his body to line up shoulder wise with Tabitha's attack. He then brought his blade and tightend his stance so that his own blade would be able to absorb most of the imapact from her attack.

It was then that Dante noticed something. There seemed to be hesitation in Tabitha's movements. That hesitation would have been the perfect timing for Dante to finish the job...but he didn't. He simply stood where he was, his blade locked with Tabitha's. "Do you have any idea what its like...to see your friends, your school, and...your love...all turned into ash because of something you did? I doubt you do..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:00 am

That was the last straw for Tabitha, him telling her to shut up was it. She knew nothing of his past, he knew nothing about her. Tabitha jumped back and yanked her necklace off and in one quick motion she flung her arm out and her dark sword appeared. Her own dark aura pulsing over the blade. Tabitha looked around for Dante, she looked up and saw Dante. She had about two seconds and she was a second late moving. He tore a huge gash a long her left arm. "Dammit Dante. You have no idea what you are doing! You say I know nothing about you. Well take a look I'm in no different position then you" Tabitha braced herself against the ground and shoot herself towards Dante. She had a perfect shot at his chest. Striaght for the kill. Quick and easy as her father always taught her. She was quick and witty. She didn't have to have strength on her side.

In that second Tabitha's blinked and she had a flash of when she was laughing and having a good time with Krim at the mall. He helped her pick out a cute outfit, she helped him pick out a shirt. He didn't try to hit on her or pick her up. He was just there being a friend. After that second had past she was still staring at Dante. Why were they fighting? Just because they were from different worlds but on the same lousy side of the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:50 pm

"Idiot, I was referring to that very mission. Whatever you were doing that one night is when I picked up on your aura. My father did as well. You know he said I should let you be for a moment...give you a chance to enjoy your final breaths...what a pitty." Dante sighed and closed his eyes. It was getting harder and harder for him to focus. He tried hard to calm himself but nothing was working. The fact that Tabitha was making it even harder for him to calm down didn't help any.

"Just shut up...you dont know a damn thing about my past...or what I've been through. You know nothing!!!" Danted spat and just as quickly his eyes turned into full slits. If it was a fight Tabitha wanted then that was exactly what she was going to get. Dante extended his right hand outward to the side a little. Dark particles of energy steadily began to flow towards the palm of his hand. Soon a dark shadow like blade formed in his hand. The blade started to pulse from the energy Dante was holding back. "Things would have better...if...you had never came..." he muttered softly. Just then, the gap between the two closed. Dante swung his blade in an upwards slicing motion aiming to take Tabitha's head right off. There was no point in fighting unless there was intent to kill, which was exactly what Dante had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:41 pm

"I have not been running around. It was one assignment to a stupid wife beater and not just one women but three" Tabitha clamped her hands over her mouth. Oh she was a dead girl now, her father was going to ground her for life if she made it home in one piece today. Tabitha let her hands go limp at her sides "Well if your fucking friends hadn't caught me off gaurd and slammed me up against some lockers my aura would have been fine but since you pushed me to give him another chance it lead him on something I was trying not to do. My father doesn't like me to converse with the opposite sex and this is why. So thank you very much Dante" Tabitha's eyes brightened in color again. Her temper wasn't going away anytime soon. She felt her change coming, it wouldn't be long before she wasn't thinking rationally.

"Well who would have thought that someone like you would be hanging around a small town like this and telling a human no doubt what you are. And you think I'm careless...you're the one being careless and stupid" Tabitha placed her hands on her hips. If it was going to come to this she was sure it would be a pretty fair fight though Dante didn't know what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: