The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Tabitha stayed in the mall parking lot waiting for all the information to pop on the computer screen. Tabitha looked around the parking lot just to make sure no one was walking near the car "Did you get that?" Tabitha was intranced by a guy that walked out of the mall "Huh?" "Tabitha pay attention" She turned her attention back to the computer "did you get the files?" She clicked the new file and went through it quickly "Yea I got it" "Alright, you have a ten minute window at midnight and you have i'm giving you five minutes to complete it and be home and in your room before I get back to the house. Got it?" Tabitha closed the file and put the laptop away "Got it sir" He hung up and Tabitha was off to her destination.

As she drove to her assignment she went through the event in the parking lot. Who was that guy? She replayed it in her head seeing if she could see his face.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:37 pm

"Me a snake? Oh come on thats going a bit far right? I mean once you get to know me you'll see that I'm not such a bad guy." Krim smiled. His smile soon faded though after seeing Tabitha wink at Dante. As soon as she left Krim turned to Dante frowning a little. "What was all that about?" Krim asked with a slight glare. "I told you it took alot to get her here didn't I? Dante sighed and walked off before Krim could say anything else. The image of Tabitha kissing Krim was still playing in his head. He couldn't believe that Krim had gotten to her so easily, but it was starting to look like he had. "Oh well..." Dante sighed softly.

When he came out of the mall he looked around, but not in the way he normally did. Dante carelessly extended his black wings and then took off. Normally he was much more careful about not being seen, but after seeing Tabitha and Krim kiss all of that just went out the window.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

She knew she had gone a little too far. "You a drug...more like a venimous snake I need to stay away from" Dante was leaving and that's not what she wanted. Tabitha kicked herself, she wanted to stop him but she couldn't. She had just meet both of them and here she was trying to play games with each other them and pin them against each other. "No thank you. I have my own car plus my father wouldn't really like it if I pulled up to the house on the back of some guys bike...oops speak of the devil" Tabitha's phone started ringing loudy. She pulled it from her back pocket and opned her phone "Yes..." "I will ground you later for breaking curfew, and I dont' even want to know why you did" "...ok...so let me guess I have an assignment" Tabitha chose her words wisely, assignment could mean anything "Yes and if you can believe it in this small town" "Alright give me a sec...." Tabitha place her phone on her shoulder "Well it was nice hanging out with both of you. Guess I'll see you at school tomorrow" Tabitha walked out of the arcade "Oh and thank you Dante for helping me pick out this cutie outfit..." She winked at him and smiled. "And Krim the pool game was fun" She turned and headed off to her car. She was at the car in a hurry, she placed her cell phone on the craddle "Alright your hooked up send me the information"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Krim closed his eyes and smiled. Tabitha's lips were nice and soft. Krim thought he could have really got use to them. He had planned to give her a little tounge, but she had already stopped his plan before he even started. Krim's arms came to loosly wrap around her waist as she pushed her body into his. A big grin formed on his lips when she pulled back. He had wished that she would have held the kiss for a bit longer. "The only one? I dont know Tabitha. I'm kinda like a drug. Once you get a taste you'll just want more." he smirked softly.

Dante's eyes went wide for a moment before shifting the side. Seeing Tabitha kiss Krim was something he really didn't need to see. He thought for sure that Tabitha was against the kiss, but after seeing...well...that perhaps Krim had found a way to charm her. "Good for them." he thought to himself before standing to his feet. "Well its late...I'm out of here. I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." Dante stated sounding just a little annoyed. Meanwhile, Krim walked up to Tabitha seeing that she was getting ready to leave. He didn't want to let her go, not yet anyway. "Why dont you let me give you a ride? I've got a sweet bike parked right outside."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 pm

"What ever" Tabitha leaned aginst the wall and waited for him to take the shot. When he called the eight ball she thought he was crazy. As the ball dropped into the corner pocket Tabitha had to do everything from letting her jaw drop. Her jaw set in line and her bright eyes turned into glare. She was not happy about this, if there were any time for her father to page her about an assignment she would be more then happy to drop things with the boys and rush off home. But of course they had to more to a spit town where nothing happened. "Fine" Tabitha set her pool stick on table. She stepped toward Krim, she hoped that this would get Dante's goat. Tabitha place her right arm around Krim's shoulders. She leaned in and laid her lips on his, pushing herself up against his body but making sure her lips were tight so he couldn't try and sneek his tounge in. She let the kiss last for about one minute then stepped back. "And that's the last one you get so remember it well" Tabitha walked back over to her table and picked up her cell phone and placed it in her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 pm

"Hope you dont regret that." Krim smiled while giving Tabitha a wink. He wanted to go ahead and steal a kiss since she was so close, but he really really wanted to see the look on Tabitha's face when he won. Dante looked a little surprised. He didn't think Tabitha was the type to just blindly accept a challenge from Krim. Maybe she had something up her sleeve...or maybe...she was more like Krim then what Dante thought.

"Alright lets see here. I need to knock in the nine ball, but at the same time make sure I save the eight..." he thought to himself. It was an impossible shot to make from where the cueball was sitting. Suddenly a big evil smirk formed on his lips as he placed his pool stick against the wall. There was a small locker not to far from the table and inside was a custom made pool stick that Krim had designed himself. "You'll understand if I break out the BIG GUNS right?" he smiled and lined his stick up with the ball. He called the right corner pocket while adjusting his angel a bit. Krim drew his arm back a little then struck the ball as hard as he could making it bounce from one side to the other. When the cue ball hit the nine ball, it bounced again and slammed right into the eight ball sending into the hole Krim had called out. He looked up at Tabitha with a wide grin. "Now...about that kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Tabitha wanted to push him away so bad but then she figure what the hell why not have some fun. She leaned in just close enough where her breath mixed with Krim's "I'm well secure in my abilities. You have a deal" Tabitha lingered there then pulled away to look at him "I believe it's still your shot" Tabitha had a very evil grin on her face. Her mind was far from the time. She was now into the game. She was going to see how far she could push both boys before one of them cracked under the pressure. It was just a little too easy to get them on their toes.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Krim thought for a moment. If she wanted him to leave her alone then he would need more then jsut a simple kiss on the cheek. He smiled and walked around the table so that he was standing right beside her. "I'll back off, but in exchange you have to kiss me on the lips. Do we have a deal or you not secure in your own abilities?" he smirked softly. Dante's eyes shifted between them. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 pm

He was picking finding something that would get her goat. Tabitha stepped up to the table "Fine. If you win you get one little kiss on the cheek and if I win you back off of me. Deal?" Tabitha leaned against the pool table taunting Krim. She could take care of her own and she wondered if Krim would take the bait. When it came suggustions that Krim always came up with Tabitha was going to take full advantage of that. If it got him to leave her alone then she was down for anything. Tabitha stole a quick look at Dante. She sensed that something was off with him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:24 pm

"Oh whats wrong Tabitha? Is the new girl scared of a little bet?" Krim smiled. "Tell you what lets make this interesting. If I win...I get a kiss, but if you win...well I guess you can have whatever you want. Money or...well whatever. I'll understand if you're afriad though...hell I wouldn't blame you if you refused." Krim smirked. He was trying to see if Tabitha had a prideful side that he could exploit. Dante frowned a bit when he heard the word kiss. He was about to object, but then that would have ment that he had a problem with Krim getting a kiss so he simply stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 pm

"Well see won't we" Tabitha had to admit he could play pool better then he could pick a girl up. Though it was just a game she didn't care whether she won or not. Krim was happy so that meant that Dante should be happy too and if he was happy then Tabitha was feeling pretty good herself. Tabitha waited for her turn to come up so she could cream Krim and get headed home. She knew what time it was and she was probably going to be grounded but she hadn't had this much fun in years. "A bet. No way. I'm not betting anything. You two can do that" Tabitha leaned against the furthest wall. Why did everything always have to be a challenge with guys and betting.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Krim's mouth dropped open. There was no way in hell that Tabitha had beginner's luck. Not only had she sunk four balls in on the first strike, but then she had sunk another. He looked at dante and then over at Tabitha. Dante himself was a bit wide eyed. "You hussled me...heh alright two can play that game." Krim replied with a big grin and stretched a little. He grabbed his pool stick and walked around the table looking for a good shot from where the cue ball was positioned. A big grin came across his lips as he lined his stick up and with just the right amount of power hit the ball so that it bounced off the right side knocking the 7 ball into the left conner. He then did the same for his next shot, only this time was able to make the ball jump over another to knock in two more. "You should have said you were good from the beginning Tabitha. Hehe now I wont feel bad about beating you." he smiled. Meanwhile, Dante's eyes were shifting between them. He couldn't explain why, but for some reason he was starting to get just a little annoyed. The atmosphere between Krim and Tabitha felt pretty good...to good. "Hey Krim why dont we make a little bet. Losser has to buy the winner all the ice cream they can eat. Sound good?" he smiled knowing full well that Krim could never walk away from a direct challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 pm

"Alright" Tabitha picked out her pool stick grabbed the cue ball and took aim. She positioned just right and let the ball roll. The other balls crack sound almost as if they were going to crack. She made four balls in, two in each corner pocket. "Gues the beginner has some luck on her side" Tabitha smiled a very deviant smile. She moved around the pool table and positioned again. She had noticed Dante come over but she was to thrilled with teaching Krim a lesson to do much about Dante. She hit the cue ball and it bounced off the rail and hit the number two ball "Oh look another one" Tabitha giggled a bit and positioned herself again. She looked up at Krim then back down at her shot. If this was going to be any challenge she should give him a chance. She purposfully missed her shot. She stepped back from the table "Your turn"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Krim blinked twice. This was the second time Tabitha had told him off. He hadn't intented his comment to come across the way it did...well...not really. He made a mentel note that a girl like Tabitha would take time to get close to. Dante had also warned him that he only had one more chance. He stood to his feet nodding a little. "Alright then you can have first go. I'll go easy on you since you've never played and all.." he smiled.

Meanwhile, Dante had lost interest in the girls. They had acually left since it was getting a little late. Dante's eyes shifted over to the pool table. He told himself that Tabitha and Krim needed to be left alone, but one way or another he found himself standing by the pool table watching. He figured as long as he didn't get in the way it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Pool was pretty fun and it was about the only game on base that didn't involve shooting or war. "It couldn't..." Tabitha saw Dante leave witht the other two girls and her heart dropped. He was leaving her alone with Krim. This wasn't a good idea. Tabithe turned back to Krim just as he slid closer to her and she leaned away. He wasn't so bad when he was around other people.....and then he had to go and speak. "Alright lets get this clear I don't want to sleep with you now or ever you make another comment like that and i'm out of here" Tabitha got up and walked over to the pool table and started to rack up the balls. Maybe he was easier to stand when he wasnt' talking.

After going through many stores with out finding one outfit Nixie decided it was time to go home. She drove alone and most the streets were deserted, which gave her time to daydream and think about things that would go her way. She really didn't want to go home but it was getting late and there was school tomorrow. She already had several reading assignments to do.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:24 pm

"Oh come on Tabitha. A little game is fine. I mean you do know how to play pool right?" Krim blinked. So far Krim's behavor had been pretty good. He had yet to call Tabitha baby or make any sexual remarks, which actually amazed Dante. "He must really like her..." he thought to himself which made it even more clear that Dante needed to do what he could to get Tabitha and Krim togehter. Dante's eyes shifted over to the two girls. He flashed a small smile and stood to his feet. "Would you ladies like to play a little ski ball?" he smiled. Krim looked Dante's way and nodded. Now he could be alone with Tabitha. He turned her and moved just a little bit closer. "Come on one game of pool. I'll even be nice enough to teach you how to play. Hehe I dont bite, unless you want me to." he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"No thank you" she kept her replies short and to the point. He was being some what nice she noted to herself. But Tabitha only wanted to think about Dante. She made sure though that Krim didn't notice that she was looking at Dante. They probably had that whole male code thing which is why Dante probably didn't go after her cause Krim must had made claims first. "I'm not really into playing games" first impressions were hard to forget. Espcially when Tabitha had met many men just like Krim and was tricked into being used. She swore to herself that she wouldn't let it happen again. Tabitha smiled at Krim, she was trying to be nice for Dante but it was harder then she thought.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Dante smiled when Tabitha returned and sat down across from her, but next to the two girls Krim had bought. He really had no interest in them, but that wouldn't stop him from being nice to them. Krim sat down right beside Tabitha smiling. "Thanks alot. So ladies what shall we do? Anyone up for a little air hockey or maybe some pool?" He smiled then looked over at Tabitha. "What do you say? I'm pretty good. If it were you and me vs Dante and then other two I'd know we'd win. Heh, it wouldn't even be a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Tabitha took the cash, anything to get her away from Krim she would take the chance. Tabitha walked over to the food court taking her time getting the drinks. She got one for each of the girls and one each for the boys. She didn't really want anything. She grabbed drink carrier. She turned around slowly making sure she didn't run into anyone this time, she didn't want to have to buy two new outfits in one day because of split soda. She took her time walking back to the arcade. Taking the longest route possible and then walking slowly.

She came up on the arcade and stopped. She looked at Dante, he really didn't like her if he was trying to get her to give Krim another chance. "What am I doing, it's not like I can have a boyfriend anyways" she told herself softly and shook her head and dislodged the fantasy. She walked back into the arcade "Here are the drinks" she set them down on the nearest table then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Dante gave Tabitha a small nodd. Yeah she was being harsh...and maybe just a little bitchy, but Dante understood his reasons. He handed Tabitha some cash and asked her to go buy a few drinks. He then turned to the two girls and asked them to go grab a few burgers. Once he and Krim were alone he sighed slightly and turned to him. "Ok...I went through alot of trouble to bring Tabitha here. If you blow it you wont get another chance. She already has a very poor impression of you..." he stated with a small frown. Krim smirked and gave Dante a pat on the back. "Dont worry about! Oh and those two girls are yours!" he smiled. Dante looked over at the two girls blinking for a moment. Krim frowned and crossed his arms. "Dude what the fuck? Dont tell me you're not satisfied....those two will prolly do ANYTHING for crying out loud. Whats the problem?" Krim asked, but then noticed that Dante's eyes were shifting towards Tabitha. "You've got a thing for the new girl?" he asked and uncrossed his arms. Dante shook his head sighing softly. It really didn't matter who he had a thing for because there was no way he could have a normal relationship with a girl and Krim knew that...well...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Tabitha leaned back over to Dante's ear "Fine he gets one more but if I don't like what i'm hearing or how i'm being treated i'm out of here and I won't ever speak to him again and if your with him I won't be talking to you either" Tabitha didn't care how that came out but she said it for a good reason. Tabitha stood back in her spot, she had crossed her arms. She gave a forced smile to Krim when he walked up to them. Tabitha eyed the other two girls and they did the same to her also giving her a glare probably cause she walked up with Dante. "Hi" she forced out through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 pm

"Oh...did I forget to mention that?" Dante blinked then smiled as he leaned in close to Tabitha. "Just go with it please. Give him one more chance." he whispered softly. Dante figured that maybe if Krim showed Tabitha his fun side maybe things would work out. If it didn't...well he was sure that Krim would just move on.

Krim's eyes scanned the entrace to the arcade. When his eyes fell to Dante, he smiled, but then blinked twice. Not only had Dante shown up, but he had even brought Tabitha along. "Well there he is ladies. Come on and I'll introduce you two to him." he smiled. Now that Tabitha was here the other two girls didn't even matter. Krim wanted a challenge and only Tabitha could give him one. "Hey Dante you're late." Krim smiled as he walked up to him. His eyes shifted to Tabitha and a small grin formed on his lips. "I didn't know you were coming. Looks like we'll get to have a little fun after all."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Tabitha had never been a real game person, she'd seen enough war in her life and the games were just a glorified version. She smiled "Well you'll have to show me then, maybe I could give you a run for your money" she laughed cause she knew it was just a joke. They walked into the arcade and Tabitha saw Krim sitting there with two girls hanging all over him. "You tricked me, why didn't you tell me you were meeting 'him' here" Tabitha leaned into to Dante's ear range and then stood back. Her smile faded quickly replaced by a glare.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Dante waited patiently for Tabitha to finish dressing. It was kinda strange because all of a sudden he felt like he was on date...well it could have been a date if they hadn't spilled soda over eachother. As Tabitha came out Dante smiled giving her a small nod while leading her down towards the 1st level. "I've got to warn you though, there's a shooting game I'm pretty good at. So far no one has beaten my stop score." he stated with a small smirk.

Meanwhile, Krim was having fun with the girls. He had one in his lap and other sitting beside him. He pulled out his cellphone to look at the time then shifted his gaze back to the girls. "Hmm looks like he's running late. Well they do call him mr mysterious for a reason I guess." he smiled and wrapped his arms around the girl he had in his lap. He placed a few kiss along the side of her neck then took a sip of his coke.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Tabitha smiled and walked back into the dressing room. She couldn't decided between the black skirt or the black and white plad one. Her shoes were black so she decided to go with the plad one. She got changed the shirt and picked out a dark blue shirt since her make up was blue it wouldn't be to good if she got a red shirt. Tabitha walked out of the dressing room and paid for the outfit she choose. She walked back over to Dante "I guess a few minutes coudn't hurt. You'll have to lead the way since I don't know anything about this mall"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: