The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons don't exist....right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Demons don't exist....right? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 pm

ooc: Ouch. I'm really sorry about your grandma...and your ex. I'd love to rp with you as long as you don't mind that I'll be terribly inconsistent with my replies until the May 24 weekend. Like I said before, between work, school and the play that I'm helping with it's hard to tell when i'll have free time.

Agapios shook his head and for a moment seemed to forget who was in charge of the situation. "Hostage? The girl came with me willingly," He replied sounding quiet full of himself. "Maybe she-" He broke off as the two disappeared from view. "Ha! Shows them," He said sounding more confident by the minute as he walked back towards the village. It would be hard to prevent the other villages from hearing about this demon but it meant the possibility of war. If one demon and several of his...identical siblings couldn't be defeated by a village what chance did they have?

Tokila paused for a moment and watched Demetri after he let her stand on her own. She glanced around their surroundings and smiled as she realized where they were. She continued to take in the surrounds until she heard Demetri again. She was startled by his voice but she turned her head back towards him and grinned. "Only if you promise to forget our argument," She exclaimed quickly sprinting to the door and grabbed onto his wrist before letting go, to prevent him from leaving. Tokila paused a moment but then she decided Demetri wouldn't kill her for what she was about to do. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him before quickly letting go and stepping back. "Thanks again for dealing with that idiot," She said before whistling softly. "Duke, Cross where are you?" Tokila called out. Despite their appearance they reminded Tokila of her pet rabbit that she had when she was five.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:30 am

"By taking a hostage you have already started a war" One of the duplicates announces, the two duplicates nod to each other. They weren't really in the mood to do any fighting, instead they were going to use their time to explore and just like that they were gone as well.

Demetri only smiled at her feeble attempts to push him away. Once she was fully awake he set her on her feet. "I just didn't like how he was treating you...that's all" Demetri started into the house. He needed to rest, he was using up quiet a lot of energy and no doubt the others were aware that something was going on with him. He was going to have to fess up soon, real soon. Demetri stopped just before he got to the house door and turned around to her "You coming?" He asked in a soft tone hoping that he hadn't messed up his chance with her. There was still a lot that she could teach him and he had been foolish just to toss her away.

ooc: I'm sorry about such a delay. I'm sorry that I fell off the face of the earth. Several horrible things got in the way. From my deranged ex breaking into my house (don't really want to go to much into this one. It still hurts), to finals at school to my gradma passing away. Again I'm sorry and I hope that you would still like to rp with me.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:54 am

ooc: Sorry ^^; I'll be in and out until May because I am helping out with a local play plus my job and school work... it gets piled up every once in a while

Agapios turned around to see Demetri backing away with Tokila. At first he was bewildered to see yet another 'duplicate'. It took him several moments to realize that Demetri was taking Tokila further away from him. ''Put her down!'' he snapped just as Demetri blinked away. Once Demetri was gone Agapios stiffened and turned around to look at the two duplicates. It seemed as if Demetri was their boss...and he had just given them permission to harm him. ''Do anything to me and you will cause a war to start,''He stated his voice wavering slightly.

Tokila shifted as she felt the atmosphere change after Demetri blinked. She tried to push Demetri away believing that he was Agapios in her half-awake state. She opened her eyes and blinked looking around her. She flushed as she realized that Demetri had come back for her and she had just tried to shove him away, again although it was literally this time. ''Thanks,''She said giving Demetri a hesitant smile, unsure of his current mood.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:39 am

Demetri didn't bother with waking her, if she wanted to sleep then he was going to let him. Demetri backed away from Agapios giving himself a bit of room. He made sure he kept an eye on his duplicates. They were starting to get restless, they wanted to fight. That was always the problem with his duplicates, they always like to fight whether they knew they could win or not. He lost most energy that way but he would always get it back after a while. Demetri recalled his other two duplicates so that he would have enough energy to blink. There was no way he would be able to run now, keeping the other two duplicates out was taking it's toll on him. When Demetri was sure that he would be able to blink successfully he called out to his duplicates "Go ahead and have fun boys while it lasts. I will be back for you personally Agapios" and then Demetri and Tokila was gone.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Agapios stiffened as Demetri's duplicate moved towards him. He was confident in his abilities but he knew a demon could be stronger than he was. As the duplicate moved away from him Agapios laughed. "Frightened?" He asked mockingly. "The gladiator games are part of funerals you fool. We only use filthy slaves and prisoners for that," He explained as if talking to a young child. However when he heard the other duplicate his face lost some of it's color. Not many demons could duplicate themselves- they had to be twins or it was just an illusion. "Nice illusion," He replied turning towards the second duplicate. "Almost looks exactly like you-" He paused as he heard Tokila's voice behind him.

Tokila groaned softly when she heard Demetri but luckily his duplicate began talking at the same time so Agapios didn't hear her. She woke up and frowned when Demetri tried to pick her up and attempted to hit him. However in her half-asleep state it would probably hurt as much as a mosquito bite. "Five more minutes," She whispered groggily.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:31 pm

"Ha. You tell me that your galdiator games are not killing for fun then boy do you need to open your eyes" The duplicate stepped forward. His anger by now was getting the better or him. Demetri quickly looked up at him and the duplicate backed off again. He stayed standing but crossed his arms again. Demetri finally was next to Tokila's side, he whispered to her trying to get her to wake up. It would be hard for him to blink with her passed out. A unclear mind was hard to pin point "Tokila, come on you have to wake up if you want me to get you out of here" he whispered to her again. He flashed the duplicate another loof, his eyes flashed brief too fast for the human to notice. A few seconds later another duplicate showed "What'd I miss?" He said as he slowed as he strolled up to Agapios. "Nothing. This human just is giving his wack opinion on demons" the other duplicate spit in Agapios direction "Stupid human. And why haven't you killed him yet?" "I thought it would be a little bit more fun if I played with him first" Demetri picked Tokila up and craddled her to his chest.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 am

"Savages more like it," Agapios snapped sounding disgusted. "At we have the intelligence to develop a society that doesn't try to kill each other for fun," He added pulling out his sword in case Demetri's duplicate came any closer. If Tokila was awake she would have laughed at Agapios' response, internally of course seeing as if she laughed out loud it would mean being hurt. Sure there were bloodthirsty demons but most kings went out to sea and looted a bunch of people before going back home. Kings were just glorified pirates that happened to be born into a privileged family.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 pm

"We're the fithy ones? You humans are the ones who pollute the air, builded proposterus building on the land and ruin the land. We demons are the ones who live off the land" the Demetri duplicate leaned against a near by tree making sure he was a good distance from Agapios so he wouldn't figure it out that he was duplicate.

Demetri was almost to Tokila's side. He kept an eye on Agapios and his duplicate. Just a few more steps, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 am

Agapios took several seconds to stand up straight again, trying to catch his breath. He turned to glare at Tokila and possibly harm her but when he noticed that she was unconscious he let her lay there with a smirk on his face. After all it wasn't like she could get up and walk away; she'd be there when he was done killing the demon. "We want your filthy kind to leave Greece," He replied casually.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:43 pm

"And you think you are better suite to rule the lands. You men who have to use tools to get what you want. Demons are the rightful rulers" Demetri was coming up with a couple of good plans but none of them entailed Tokila getting hurts. If he were to get caught there were plenty others. One less of them was nothing. "You leave her be, your quarrel is not with her" Demetri called one of his duplicates to him. He used his duplicate to distracte Agapios. While he rounded around to try and get Tokila back.

"So what is it that you exactally want" The duplicate walked out into the open as Demetri crouched closer and closer to Tokila's unconcious body.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Agapios' expression darkened as he realized that he was arguing with a 'filthy' demon. "Your filthy kind has no right over these lands!" He exclaimed before pulling out his dagger with his left hand and placing it on the back of Tokila's neck near the base of her spine. "How about you surrender or we'll see how long she lives? Although I have to say I understand why you want her back so badly. She'd -" He broke off as Tokila kicked him.

Tokila gasped as she heard a body fall to the forest floor. She really hoped that Demetri wasn't killing anyone. She'd rather be harmed than let that happen to anyone. She began squirming trying to get back onto the ground then she stilled as she felt the cool sharp blade pressing against her neck lightly. If she started moving again at the very least she'd get a light cut. Once she heard how Agapios was talking about her she flushed and slowly raised her right leg to kick him. She braced herself for the fall as Agapios let go of her right away and double over in pain. Tokila winced as she felt the blade cut a thin line from the base of her neck to her collarbone. Luckily it was very light but blood still rose to the surface. When she landed Tokila hit her head off of a near by rock and she was out like a light,
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:39 pm

"What I want is you off my territory. You may be mister Mr. Bigshot in your tiny villiage but don't forget who rule these lands" Demetri threw another rock taking out one of the boys that was coming close to his hiding place. The kid lay unconcious just a few yards from him. "Do you really want to lose a couple of boys over this matter" Demetri threw a fruit at the other kid, he was younger then the other one and he didn't want to hurt him to bad. "No why don't we discuss this like gentlemen and you quiet throwing her around like she's a sack of potatos" Demetri came bit closer around be hind Agapios. He was trying to find and weak spots on the brute. With Tokila over his shoulder there weren't too many spots and with most of them she would sustain some kind of injury. He wanted to keep her out of danger at all cost even from himself.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Tokila flinched as she heard something go past them. Maybe it wasn't Demetri, she didn't think that he had bad aim. She held her hands up protectively as Agapios glared at her, as if it could possibly be her fault. Agapios growled and straighten up only to have a fruit hit his face. Wiping the mess away he scanned the forest with an angry look upon his face. He wasn't the type of guy that would let anyone get away with hitting him. "Come out and fight like a man!" He snapped motioning for two of the younger boys he had with him to enter the forest. "I assume you want this back?" He asked lifting Tokila up with one arm and placing her on his shoulder but he moved her legs so that she was shielding all his vital organs. Tokila let out a yelp as she was unceremoniously lifted off the ground and flung over his shoulder once again. It wasn't pleasant having his shoulder dig into her midriff.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Demetri picked up a piece of fruit off the ground. He bounced it from hand to hand "This should do nicely" He sneered, then he picked up a rock. He brought his arm back that held the rock and chucked it at Agapios. He made it so that the rock nearly missed his head and hit the tree behind him. The Demetri quickly chucked the fruit directly at his head.

"The next one will be a rock striaght in between your eyes" Demetri yelled at Agapios from his hiding spot. Demetri made sure he had a couple of more weapons near him just in case. Though he knew it would take the guy a bit to recover and try to find where he was at.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 am

Tokila glanced at the forest to make sure nothing was rushing towards them and then looked up at Agapios. "You call that war?" She asked whispering because she was sure that Agapios wouldn't hesitate to harm her if she revealed this secret to the village.

Agapios frowned as one of the men came back but still looked perfectly fine except for a scratch on his upper arm. "Go back. Tell the others to keep searching, that was too easy there has to be more of them out there," He snapped at the poor boy.

"You didn't have to yell at him," Tokila said petulantly earning herself a glare from Agapios. "Continue that behavior and you'll be gagged next. Where did you grow up? You aren't Artemis or Athena or any other goddess. If I were your father I would've taught you about your place," He replied lifting her chin up with two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Demetri stayed near Tokila he wanted to make sure he kept an eye on this Agapios character. Something didn't strike Demetri the right way about him. He was strong and very stubborn but he was stupid. He under estimated Demons and especially him. Demetri heard the rukas some where in the forest, he felt some of his energy coming back to him. That mean there were only about five of his duplicates left. It wouldn't be long now before they found the rest of them. He had to think fast, he couldn't come up with the right plan that didn't envovle him killing one of the humans.

Demetri shook his head, he couldn't stop thinking about Tokila's safety. He didn't care what happened to him as long as she got home safe. Demetri stepped out a little bit but then went right back to his hiding place. He couldn't bring himself to kill the guy.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Agapios split the large group into three smaller groups consisting about ten or so men. "If it's human bring them back alive if not kill them!" He exclaimed as the groups began heading off in their own direction. He had chosen to stay behind in case whatever was in the forest decided to attack the village.

Tokila looked incredulously at Agapios as he continued to order others around but did nothing himself. "What did the Delphi tell you?" She asked sitting down beneath a laurel tree. She couldn't believe that the Delphi would tell him that they were going to go to war against demons. It seemed like a suicidal mission and even if they killed demons there were bound to be other countries that would come in and try to attack them.

Agapios looked at Tokila for a moment as if he was considering making her stand up. He shrugged and stood next to her leaning over her as he spoke quietly. "The Delphi told me that change was coming. There was a stranger that would be arriving into our world and they would make sure the demons never disturbed us. Or some nonsense like that," He replied. After a moment both Tokila and Agapios looked up as several men shouted having found on of Demetri's duplicates.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Demetri moved about the forest creating the illusion there was more then just himself. Lucky for him he had other abilities unlike the humans. Demetri was able to create a couple duplictes of himself, that would buy him a little bit of time to come up with some sort of plan. His rage told him to just run in and kill as many as he could but that was the beauty of him, he had a better mind set then just some blood thirsty demon.

Demetri followed closely to the human group that dared venture into the forest promoting war. Doesn't matter if he went down, if the humans attacked a demon they would be in a heep of hurt. Demons would show no mercy if the humans killed their leader, women and children would not be spared. Maybe he could work this out civily.

He stayed in his hiding spot, he wanted to see what the humans would do before he decided on a plan.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Ahh... Tokila finally remembered the reason she had hated learning about some things in history. Women weren't considered people unless they were royalty and even then they were considered to be worthless without "a man to take care of them." Tokila jumped as she heard someone yell. Demetri. It had to be him; she was positive besides no one else was near by when she entered the village. The question was what was he doing in the woods? Hadn't he told her to go to the village in the first place and then disappeared. She turned her head away from the forest and glared at Agapios as he gripped her wrist tightly again. The rest of the villagers looked nervous- at least the women did, the men looked excited. Tokila paled as she realized that if they harmed Demetri it would probably start a war. "and it'd be all my fault," She whispered her eyes widening as she thought of all the possibilities. Tokila knew that Demetri wouldn't be caught but if the entire village went up against him she wasn't sure what the outcome would be. Either was someone would be hurt.

"Women and children go to the temple!" The elder shouted before walking over to a small hut and opened the door. "Men grab weapons and gather around the forest." .

Tokila tried to pull away from Agapios but let out a small gasp as he lifted her up and tossed her over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. "Umph. Put me down!" She said hitting Agapios' back as hard as she could. After a minute she stopped because her hands were getting tired and because of what the Agapios had said. "We should take this one with us. She was wandering the forest alone. If whoever doesn't face us we can make them," He stated holding Tokila tightly. Tokila raised her head and attempted to yell at Agapios but he just let go of Tokila for a second and she nearly fell to the ground. Agapios chuckled as he heard Tokila scream when he let her go and caught her before she hit the ground. He set her upright and held the blade of his dagger close to her neck. "March." Tokila glared at him once more before she began walking towards the forest with Agapios still holding the dagger to her neck and the rest of the village men following behind holding axes, swords, and other various weapons. While they were walking Tokila looked at her wrist and frowned as she saw a dark bruise around her wrist and she was sure she probably had bruises around waist as well.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Demetri didn't like the way he was holding her, he wanted to walk right up to the guy and knock some sense into him. He hung back when they got into the town. At least she would be ok in the village. No one seem to object to her at least not up front they didn't. Demetri wasn't sure how much more of this he could take. She was human though he shouldn't even be doing what he was. Keeping an eye on her was the only thing that kept him from going on a killing spree from insanity.

He watched as everyone crowded around them once they came to a stop. He didn't like what he was hearing from the humans. A war...if there was going to be a war it would be the humans starting it. Demetri wrapped his hands around a trees branch, he was trying to control his anger. They were talking about her like she was an object, she was not an object she was a person. Someone who had rights just as much as they all did. Just because she was from a different time she was no more human then the rest of them. Demetri's rage grew with every word they said till he snapped the branch from the tree. He threw it into the forest creating a lot of noise. He didn't really care, no one could catch him and if they did no one could beat him in combat.

"WHAT?!" Demetri screamed when their elder said that Tokila was Agapios. Like Tokila was a slave or something. This pissed Demetri off to none other. He was close to stompping into that village and killing a couple of people and taking Tokila back to his place. Demetri moved changing his hiding place. After his out burst the humans would know that they were being watched and it would do him no good to get caught.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 am

Tokila turned slightly as the mare broke out into a gallop and clung to the stranger. At this point she didn't give a damn about how she looked as long as she stayed on the horse. This wasn't the first time she had been on a horse. When she was little she had rode a pony and then she rode another horse when she was ten but both times the horses hadn't gone very fast and she had been secured to her saddle. She let go slowly as the mare slowed down to a trot. Turning her head she saw they had reached the outskirts of the village.She looked confused when she saw no wall or anything guarding the village.
Noticing Tokila's expression Agapios laughed, startling her for a moment. "No one would dare attack the temple of Zeus," He explained pointing towards the mountain where a massive structure made of marble could be seen. He got off of the mare but shook his head as Tokila tried to get off. "Stay there, It'll be easier on your feet," He stated gazing at Tokila a moment. Tokila nodded but looked uneasy as a crowd began gathering around. "They will not touch you as long as I am by your side but keep your mouth shut, we don't see visitor entering alone often." Tokila nodded once again and sat up straighter. She wondered what would happen if anyone of the villagers found out that she had been living with a demon for a few hours. There wasn't a chance that they'd allow her to stay in their village any longer, Tokila thought grimly.
"What news do you bring Agapios? or did you forget where you were meant to go?" The oldest villager asked looking at Tokila suspiciously. Tokila flushed and glared at Agapios when he stayed quiet a moment too long for her liking.Agapios nodded at the elder. "I did not forget. The Delphi said that a war will soon be approaching. There is a weapon that will defeat the demons heading towards our Mount Olympus." He stated then glanced at Tokila. The Delphi hadn't said those words exactly but Agapios choose to interpret her words as he wished. "I found her wandering outside the village." "She's the weapon? Ha! Maybe the demons will leave if they can-" Another man in his twenties began but stopped as the elder glared at him. The elder then turned to look at Agapios. "She's yours do with her as you wish. Rest for a few days while the rest of the council plans. Then you shall go meet with the others, my son."

Tokila gasped and looked shocked as the other man and the elder dismissed her. Her hands curled into fists at her side but she kept quiet. There was no way she'd get away with hitting the elder man or the other one. Besides Agapios had lifted her onto his horse as if she was a rag doll; she didn't probably hurt herself more than she would hurt the other man. As the crowd began to disperse Tokila glared at Agapios who looked at her confused as if he didn't understand why she was glaring at him. "Be glad you aren't the next sacrifice to the gods for now. A pretty girl is usually sacrificed to make a war holy," He said keeping his voice low. "I'll get you some sandals and then you can wash up at my house before we leave."
Tokila raised an eyebrow disbelievingly. "I am not yours nor will I be the next sacrifice, Agapios, She snapped as she slide off the mare. She gasped as Agapios grabbed her right wrist holding it tightly, not enough to cause any bruises but it did hurt. He took a few steps forward until there was about an inch of space between them. "Listen to me girl. You will obey me willingly or else. I have been honorable towards you, don't push it." He growled before loosing his grip on her wrist but didn't let go completely.

ooc: A 'Delphi' was considered Apollo's oracle in case you didn't know
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:01 am

Demetri watched through the shadows, he tried to figure out just who this man was and what he was up to. He about jumped from his spot when Tokila took off the string that held her dress. His temper flared and he wanted to hit her but he remained in his place watching. He figured he would be doing that a lot. He wasn't going to let anyone take advantage of her. As they headed off to the town Demetri kept a couple yards back but always kept an ear trained on them.

He was getting very protective of her every moment that went by, this girl was going to be the death of him. But he figured he had lived a long life, maybe not fufilling but he still lived way past his time thanks to his son.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm

A tall man appearing to be in his mid twenties looked down at Tokila. He wore a simple plain tunic and leather sandals. He was fairly tanned, probably from spending so much time outdoors, and was fairly well-built. He pushed his damp light brown hair away from his face and stared at Tokila for a moment his gray eyes narrowing suspiciously at her. To him she appeared to be semi-wealthy based on her clothing and headpiece but she had no footwear and was wandering around on her own. Was she a goddess in disguise? Heavens knew they needed someone to overthrow the filthy demons. He placed one hand on the hilt of his sword just in case as he hopped off his chestnut colored mare. "What are you doing all by yourself? Who are you?" He asked biting his tongue to prevent himself from calling her 'girl'. He was almost a foot taller than Tokila.

Tokila took a small step back timidly completely forgetting her story. She felt like she was something on display and the man was wondering if he should bother spending his time even considering her. "Tokila, Tokila Yukari," She replied after a moment. "I require a ride to the nearest village. I was kidnapped from my home and left out in the wilderness. I do not know what became of my family or my captors but I promise that I'll give you this thread," Tokila added dropping the pomegranate and quickly untied the thread, holding it out. Her dress was a lot looser and her neckline extended almost to her belly button.

The man stared at Tokila for a moment his face flushing before shaking his head. Maybe the girl was sent by the gods, or maybe her captors had hit her one too many times on the head. She seemed to be very trusting. "Tie that up. I require nothing from you right now. I'll take you to the village." He waited until Tokila retied her dress before lifting her up and placing her on his horse so that her legs hung over one side. Then he climbed onto his horse behind Tokila and grabbed the reins leaning close to Tokila and telling her to hold on tightly.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

ooc: you can play him.

Demetri rested against the tree trunk eating a pomagrante himself. They weren't that good but it was something that could pass the time. He closed his eyes and just rested his head against the tree as well. He kept his ears trainned on Tokila to make sure she didn't do anything to get herself killed or lost any further. When she started to move he left his pomagrante drop to the forest floor and jumped from tree to tree following her. When she stopped he was curious as to why. He dropped down a couple of branches to check things out and see if she was ok. He then heard the gallop of hooves. He scalded back up the tree to stay out of range of the new person.

"Hmmm...and just who are you" Demetri wondered trying to get a good look at the person. He jumped across the gap where the trail was to the other side to get a different angel at the guy. He looked at Tokila and he hoped she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 pm

ooc: You did... She's just great at getting lost ^^ don't worry she'll find the village...eventually.
Do you want me to play as the horseback rider or would you like to?

Tokila swore and dropped the berries she had been holding. She glanced at the pomegranates that had fallen near her and let out a small laugh. "Or those will work," She said happily as she grabbed a pomegranate before she continued walking along the stream. She slowly ripped the pomegranate in half holding it as far away from her dress as she possibly could so it wouldn't ruin her dress. She ate the seeds one by one then smiled as she saw a road up ahead. By now she was nearly a mile away from the village. Tokila stepped out onto the road, glad to be out of the forest when she heard someone coming towards where she stood. Tokila turned just to see a rider on horseback racing towards the village. They were still far away enough that they probably hadn't seen her. Should she trust them? The last person she had trusted in this era had dropped her off in the middle of a forest but then again she had probably reminded him way too much of his son. Tokila turned back towards the forest and leaned against an old olive tree. She would think of a story to tell the stranger while she waited for them to reach her. When she could hear the rider come around a small curve in the road she stepped out of the forest's shadow as the horseback rider road past her. They slowed the horse down and turned around trotting towards her. Tokila gulped wondering if had been such a good idea revealing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons don't exist....right?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next