The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons don't exist....right?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 am

Tokila wrinkled her nose at the mention of the gladiator games. Although it wasn't up to her to judge their activities, she thought that the gladiator games were horrifying. She couldn't tolerate that someone's life being put on the line just for fun. No one had the right to decide whether someone else died because they lost a game, in her opinion. She glanced up as Duke began to leave the room. She didn't want to be stuck in this era for long but she felt bad for causing a rift between the Duke, Cross and Demetri, or maybe Duke was always like that. "We do stuff," She replied with a small frown trying to figure out what she could tell him. "Well my world is different than yours, we have all sorts of inventions to make life easier so no one really works more than 10 hours a day. We go out for entertainment, dance on weekends, hang out with friends, play...various games, read and basically take care of our social lives." She explained glancing between Cross and Duke. Maybe they were always like that since Demetri didn't bother noticing the exchange.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Demetri stared at her, she was beautiful and he wondered if she was relative to a goddess of some sort. He tried to think of fun things that he did. "Fun...well hunting is fun for me any ways. For others such like the humans I guess they hold gladiator games and such. For us demons we use hunting as a game and we claim territories. We try to rank. What do you do for fun?" Demetri placed another log on the fire. Duke got to his feet and trotted out of the room. There was no way he was going to stick around and watch this girl chat about usless information. He had better things to do. When he got to the entrance of the room he stopped and turned his head to look at them. He barked and Cross picked his head up an looked at him. He softly barked a reply and laid his head back down. Duke snorted at him and left the room in a hurry. Demetri was concentrating on Tokila that he barely noticed the unfriendly exchange between Duke and Cross.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Tokila wrinkled her nose at Demetri's explanation. It sounded like they did nothing for fun. No wonder most people thought that history was dull. She walked around Duke and Cross and sat down near the fire. She turned her head so that her hair would dry faster before answering Demetri. "Don't you do anything for fun?" She asked running her fingers threw her hair making sure it didn't tangle.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:10 pm

"Well most of us pratrol the lands. Then there's the hunters self explanitory. And so forth. In this time there's not much to do other then keep fit and keep watch" Demetri lead her back to the den where the fire was roaring with heat. Demetri sat back in between Duck and Cross. He stooked the fire. "So what else would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:33 pm

"I wandered through some rooms while getting hopelessly lost," Tokila replied with a small chuckle. "Since I can't really tell you much about my life, what do you or humans in general normally?" She asked. There hadn't been anything informative in the rooms she had looked at. She knew that most people spent their days working but they had to have some free time to spend doing other stuff besides hunting.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm

"Yes my house can be at time but you'll get use to it. Did you do anything else?" He knew there was more to her day from the time he was gone. He wanted her to fill comfortable here instead of this guarded girl he has seen. Also he wanted to get her attention away from the thought of what he did while he was gone. That was something he hoped she wouldn't have to find out about but if so now wasn't the time for her to know. He held out his hand for her to follow him. He would take her back to the den to sit and talk. He knew she had more question about where she was and his world. After she got her fill and was more relax about her situation he would take her on a tour of the house.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Tokila unconsciously pouted as she heard Demetri's reply. She had wanted to know more about where he went but if he wasn't offering up any information she wasn't going to pry. "It was lovely; really refreshing after walking all that way and the river," She said with a joyful smile. "All most all of the cuts on my feet healed on their own so that will be fine. I also-" Tokila stopped and flushed. Demetri had probably asked just to be polite not to know everything that had happened. "Your home is really nice although it is a bit confusing," She said and began to walk slowly away from the door again assuming that Demetri would help her find her way around the house. It bothered Tokila how little she knew about what was going on at the time but very little had survived from this far into the past.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 pm

She looked pathetic just standing there, same clothes as before looking nervous as she fiddled with her head piece. He had to keep reminding himself she was human. She couldn't just wave her hand and have what ever she needed. She didn't hold much confidence in herself when she was around him. Though humans did sometimes cower around him and that made him mad. Those who showed no change in emotion when he would walk by or comfront then he should respect for.

He looked her over again. The clothes she wore reminded him of one of the greek goddess' who use to rule before demons took over. Her presence melted something inside him little by little no matter how much he ignored it, it still happened.

"It was fine, just have to rearrange a couple of things and everything will be back to the way it should be" He told her. "And how was your bath?" He asked noting her still wet hair.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Tokila jumped as she heard Demetri's voice. She spun around quickly before she saw that he had shown up and not some random stranger. "I left it in the bathroom?" She replied looking sheepish. She hadn't thought he would be back so soon. Without even noticing it Tokila began to fidget with the headpiece in her hands. She didn't think that Demetri would harm her but she felt stupid for completing forgetting the only thing he had told her. "How was... wherever you went?" She asked genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Demetri always found comfort with he companions. It was usually the only time he felt comfortable. They lay next to him, burning at their usual temperature. Demetri's was only a few degrees off of theirs. Though it was normal to him, cold things bothered him which is why he surrounded himself with the best heat there was. Humans were many degrees below his, touching them felt like freezing your hand off or getting hypothermia. Demetri lulled his head back relishing in the silence of the room and consentrating on the pop and crackle of the fire.

Duke and Cross raised their heads, their ears twitched. They nudged Demetri who seemed to be in a state of trance. He jolted awake when Duke nipped him. "Yes?" He inquired, Duke rarely bit him. Demetri waited a few seconds before he heard the soft call. "I'll deal with it" Demetri consentrated on her voice and in an instant he was behind her.

Demetri crossed his arms and leaned against the wall "Lost" He stated and not asked. "What happened to the whistle I gave you?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Tokila quickly took a bath and washed the hem of her dress. She hadn't seen any other clothing lying around and she didn't have time to wait for her dress to dry. It took her several minutes to rearrange the golden thread so that her dress fit comfortably. Picking up the golden headpiece she stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair, now that it was damp, reached her waist and appeared to be slightly darker. Tokila slowly walked back towards the front of the house, making a couple wrong turns here and there. After what seemed like the twentieth wrong turn Tokila swore and then realized that she had left the whistle in the bathroom. "Goddamn it!" Tokila cursed looking around. Immediately she noticed the cherry wood doors. Great not only am I lost but I'm near the only place I shouldn't be, she thought frowning. Maybe the dogs would come if they heard her. "Cross! Duke!" She yelled walking slowly away from the door and back down the hallway she was in hoping they heard her.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Cross laughed to himself and walked off. He meet up with Duke in the den. Duke sat around a fire pit with flames already buring high. Cross laid down next to him, Duke looked at him with a confused look and Cross just shook his head. They sat there in silence the rest of the time.

Demetri let Arian's words roll off his back and he walked into the house. He smelled the embers and made his way to the den. "Hey boys. How was it?" Demetri sat down on some pillows in between the boys. He stoked their backs as they replayed for him what happened when he was gone. Demetri chuckled at Tokila's expression. He continued to pet them. "What do you suppose I should do with her?" He asked them. Duke laid his head on Demetri's hand 'Get rid of her' Demetri slowy nodded his head and turned to Cross "And you?" Cross looked up at him 'It doesn't matter to me as long as you know what you are getting yourself into' "Alright"

If anyone walked into the room they would think that Demetri was crazy and talking to himself. No can hear what they are saying except for the three of them. Demetri made it that way just to protect himself and so he would be able to have someone to confide in with out being worried that it could be spun to where it hurts him.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Tokila flinched and pulled away quickly from Cross. She stared at him surprised for a moment before she nodded. "Thank you for letting me know. I'm just not used to...receiving mental images," She explained memorizing the image of the door. Tokila pushed the door open hoping that the bathtub was already filled with water or there was a mountain stream that flowed through it. She had heard that in some places water had to be pulled out of well, heated and carried using buckets. After entering she shut the door quietly behind her careful not to shut the door on Cross's face.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Cross thought her question over. All the rooms in the house were pretty much open. He wasn't too sure himself what Demetri had in mind or what things she wasn't allowed to see. He got to his paws and touched his nose to one of her hands. He gave her an image of two large cherry wood doors. A sign reading private on the doors. Cross then sat back on his hunches again and looked up at her.

The room settled down some and Demetri could see some groups split off and take Arian's side over his. He sat back in his chair, hands flushed against his desk. His golden eyes scanned the room. "This meeting is ajourned. Next meeting with be at the full moon next month and ALL of you better show or I will be going on a hunt" Venom stung his words. Those who thought about betraying him were the first to flee the room all the others miggled a little more and slowly left, one at a time or in groups.
Demetri messaged his temples. If anyone was going to bring about his downfall it surely was Arian. He knew all of his secrets, weaknesses and strenghts. When Demetri looked up he was back at his house. He looked up at his home and everything he worked for.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Tokila watched the dogs as they came towards her. When they didn't reply at first she figured that they were annoyed that they had to help her out when they had lived for who knew how long doing whatever they felt like. She followed Cross down the hallways hoping that she would be able to find her way back. When they finally reached the bathroom Tokila smiled at Cross. "Thank you so much. I promise I won't bother you again unless it is life threatening but are there any room's I shouldn't enter?" She asked as she placed her hand on the doorknob. A nice bath would do her some good besides Demetri could be gone for hours and he hadn't told her to do anything. For the moment Tokila accepted that she wouldn't be able to go home. There was no need to worry about it; Demetri had said he would find out what he could. Even if he couldn't find out there was bound to be someone who knew and Tokila had the rest of her life to find them.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Duke had a small animal cornered when he heard the whistle go off. He snapped at his prey then turned and high tailed it back to the house. Cross was already there waiting for him. Duke nudged the door open with his nose and they trotted into the entrance of the house. The stopped once inside and saw the girl standing there. Cross let her touch him and then he told Duke what she wanted. When she spoke Duke rolled his eyes. 'You show her' Duke sneered to Cross 'No way, you show her' they began to argue with one and other. 'You let her touch you. You show her' Cross started to growl at him 'Fine you owe me' 'What ever' Duke turned and walked away. Cross looked up at the girl and walked past her. He stopped when he was near her thigh. He tapped his nose on her leg and started to walk to the hallway in front of them. He walked down several hallways and took a couple of turns. He came to the end of a long hallway. He touched a door with his paw and pushed it up, he then sat and waited for her to walk into the bathroom.

As each member stepped forward and gave there report Demetri found himself side tracked by the thought of Tokila at his house. It wasn't until Arian stood and an accused him of contorthing with human that Demetri's head was back in the room. Demetri got to his feet "And what evidence do you have hm...your word against mine. Your word doesn't mean much with out mine behind it!" He slammed his fists down on his desk. Arian backed down only slightly but still maintained that Demetri was a trader.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Tokila nodded looked around where she was standing until Demetri left. Then she picked up the whistle. She wasn't going to call Duke and Cross but in case she came across something dangerous the whistle wouldn't be very helpful if it was by the door. She climbed the stairs trying to find a bathroom so she could wash her feet off. Then she planned on cleaning up the carpet. She reached for a doorknob before pausing. Demetri wouldn't want her poking around his room. She hesitated for a moment and blew the whistle. Once the dogs arrived she held her hand out not wanting to startle the dogs. "Where's the bathroom?" She whispered feeling a bit silly talking to the dogs when they could already tell what she wanted but it felt weird not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 pm

"Well then if you are ok, feel free to look around. I have some work to do" Demetri turned around and started back to the front door. He opened the door and a bright light flooded into the house. He turned to face her "If you need anything or you feel threatened by anything just use this. It will call Duke and Cross and they can take it from there. Just touch their head and they will know what you need or want" Demetri set a similar silver whistle on a table near the front door. He grabbed a long black tench coat from a car then walked out of the house.

Demetri walked a few yards away from the house , he slung his coat around and slipped his coat on. The as his coat settled into place his surroundings had changed, he was no longer at his house. Demetri walked on a marble laiden path now up to a marble building. Inside the building sat many different creatures and human looking type creatures. The room held some of the highest level demons and some of the lower class demon represntatives.

Demetri strolled into the room and all fell silent. Some lowered their head out of respect others whispered as he walked by. He took his seat at the head of the room with his right hand man Arian at his side and his third in command on his left Kei. "Alright that's enough!" Demetri called out and all turned their attention to the front. "The meeting has started. Who would like to step up and be the first to lay out their report?"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Tokila turned her head and smiled at Demetri. "It's lovely and really unique," She replied not sounding convincing when she said that it was lovely. The was wonderful in it's own way from what she could see in the semi-darkness but it just reminded Tokila of her own home. While they were walking through the forest she had almost forgotten how she had ended up there in the first place. She nodded at his statement and pushed her melancholy thoughts aside. "I don't want you to go through any trouble on my behalf. I'm actually still full from the fish we ate," She stated following Demetri's footsteps carefully. She wouldn't be surprised if he had traps set up to prevent people from unexpectedly showing up. Upon hearing him talk to Duke and Cross she turned her head to stare at the dogs. She couldn't imagine them playing- killing yes but not playing they seemed too ferocious for that. Tokila bowed her head slightly as Demetri opened up the door for her. "Most of it's dried up by now. My feet are dirty though," She said stepping into the house. She took a couple of steps inside so that Demetri could enter as well but she wanted to look around his house and see if it matched up with what she was taught about Ancient Greece.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:56 pm

"Well I hope that my house is nice, its taken me a long time to make it just perfect" Demetri turned to admire his own house. Two stories high partly hidden by the side of a mountain. Five bedrooms three bathrooms, two studies, two livingrooms, a nice large kitchen and plenty of yard space. "No, no one else. No one knows of my house, no one knows how to get to my house cause there are no foot prints for miles on end that lead to or from my house. It's just me and my hell hounds"

He turned back to look at her, he knew that she would be studying his pets for quiet a while. They were pretty shocking but that's what he loved about them. They stood out just like him and there weren't anymore like them that he's come across in hundreds of years. "Come. We need to get you inside to take care of those feet and get you something to eat" Demetri started towards the house and the dogs followed. "Duke, Cross why don't you go play while I tend to Tokila. Keep an eye and ear out too" The dogs turned in opposite directions and walked off. Demetri opened the door and let Tokila walk in first. "The place is carpeted so it should feel better on your feet and don't worry about the blood, I'll clean it up later"
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:48 pm

When Demetri let go of her hand Tokila paused a moment wondering if she wanted to open her eyes. She had no clue what his house would be like or where it would be. She slowly opened her eyes and realized that she had been holding her breath. She looked around curiously although she didn't move from where she stood. It wasn't paradise but it wasn't hell either. "Nice home," She commented as he put the whistle to his lips. "Nice dogs. Is there anyone else around?" She asked looking at the dogs cautiously. Until she noticed their tails she would have thought they were underfed. Maybe this was where the legends about Cerberus, the three headed dog that guarded hell, came from. Tokila took a small step to the side to see the dogs from a different angle. They obviously weren't the type of dogs you would cuddle up with but they seemed like they would make very nice guard dogs.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Demetri smiled watching her decided what ever she was thinking of. He only chuckled quietly when she spoke aloud. She reached for his hand, he took a deep breath and concentrated on a picture of his home. When he was sure he had it he exhailed and in that instant they were at his home. He waited a few moments after he blinked them to his house. "You can open your eyes" he slipped his hand from hers and leaned against a tree waiting for her to get brave enough to see if he followed through with his word.

Demetri waited a few minutes then pulled out a silver whistel and put it to his lips. No sound came out of it. He replaced the whislte in his pocket and waited a few minutes. Not too long after he replaced the silver whistle two bone like dogs come trotting up to him. "Takila I would like you to meet my companions Duke and Cross" Demetri patted them on the head "They won't hurt you because i've told them not to" The hounds sat at his sides just staring off into space it seemed.

Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Hellho10
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Tokila stopped rubbing her foot and froze as she heard Demetri. She shook her head lightly convincing herself that her situation was different. Thankfully her imagination decided to promptly remind her of Psyche and Eros. She wasn't some princess who no one would marry and Demetri definitely wasn't the god of love but Psyche's sisters had convinced Psyche that her husband was a monster that didn't show during the day because he was busy eating people. "Like that will ever happen," She muttered shaking her head lightly. Tokila stopped as she realized she had spoken outloud. Hopefully he hadn't heard her little outburst. "Erm. Let's just get this over with," She added hastily flushing as she reached forward to grab his hand while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm

"Nothing bad happened to them...well until I realized they hitch a ride then....never mind" Demetri glanced down at her foot and felt bad. He should have carried her or at least gave her something to walk on other then the forest floor. "Alright. Blinking will take only a brief second I recommend that you keep your eyes close till I tell you to open them." He held his hand out to her about half way between both of them, he wanted to give her another moment to help her make sure that she wanted to do this.

Demetri remembered his first time when he blinked. He had run himself into a tree and knocked himself out cold for about a day and when he woke up he had an escruciating head and not just from hitting the tree and he felt a tad nausious.

He whiped he thoughts clear, he wouldn't want to be distractef when he was blinking with two people instead of one. It would take twice the concentration then it would if it was just him. Blinking himself was like breathing air now that he's older.
Back to top Go down
†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

†¤нчрєя·рαη·снα礆

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Tokila nodded as she heard him. "Nothing bad happened to them?" She asked moving away from him to lean against a tree. She lifted her right foot and rubbed it with a small frown upon seeing several tiny cuts. "I guess I'd prefer this whole blinking thing over walking anymore, if you don't mind it," Tokila added glancing at Demetri. She did want to get out of the forest as soon as possible and although the blinking thing did worry her a bit she didn't want to meet other demons, who knew what they would be like. She trusted Demetri's opinion but the idea of being surrounded by demons made her even more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons don't exist....right?   Demons don't exist....right? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons don't exist....right?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next