The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance of the Gypsys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Dance of the Gypsys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm

A soft smile formed on Yugo's lips as he kissed her back. It made him happy to see that Liesha approved of the little sea food place he had picked out. He held her hands gently in his own placing a soft kiss on top of them. "I know that look...dont worry dearest. This war will end very soon. I'll personally send Tenshi running back to whatever rock he crawled out from." Yugo smiled. His eyes shifted to the side a little just to see what Mayu was doing. To his surprise, Mayu was nowhere to be seen. Not wanting to alarm Liesha, Yugo calmly scanned the room thinking that Mayu might have ran to chat with one of the waitresses. Suddenly, Kuja appeared by Yugo's side with a small grin. He leaned in whispering some soft words in his ear before backing up a little. Yugo's eyes narrowed sharply as his eyes flashed a dark shade of red. Before he could speak though Kuja placed a small torn piece of cloth that came from Mayu's dress on the table. "Dont do anything foolish my king...well soon to be ex-king. You have three hours to give up the thrown..."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:51 am

Slowly she nodded her head and sat back down and smiled at Mayu, giving her the sign that it was ok. She watched for a moment before she turned her head and smiled at her love. She felt safe in letting Mayu go, for he Yugo was right there so nothing could go wrong. Her smile grew and she nodded her head. “Yes indeed I don’t think I can eat for a while now.” She giggles and placed her hand on her overly full tummy. She wrapped her fingers around his hand and leaned over and returned the kiss. “I love this place, I would love to come here more.” She leans over once more and caught his lips with hers. Slowly she pulls back and just looked at him, sighing softly for the war slipped into her mind and she knew that this might not happen again. But she had to push that away from her, there was no way that he couldn’t win.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:03 pm

"Oh no Lady Liesha. There's no need for you to get up. I'll take the child..er...Mayu over to the tank." Kuja smiled. Yugo looked at them both giving Mayu a small nod. He figured as long as Mayu was in his field of view everything was fine. Also, as she got older she would need to start depending less and less on her parents. It was the only way she would be able to grow into a healthy demon adult. "I trust you're nice and full dearest?" Yugo smiled and took Liesha's hand in his. He placed a gentle kiss on her hand and another on her lips. "I hope you like this place. We can come here whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Makes a very cute face at her not so pleased mate. “Oh I didn’t hit you so hard…” She coos out with a laugh. She rose her finger tips to her lips and then kissed her fingers and blew a kiss at him.

Finishing her food she sighed very happy for it was good and it filled her up. She takes a deep breath and strokes her slightly bigger stomach. She just leaned back and listened and pictures of summer on the surface came to her mind and she got a dreamy look in her eyes, she missed the surface world but she knew that she would see it again once this war was over. She blinked and got out of the dream world and she smiled as she saw those warm puppy dog eyes and she laughed. “Yes, you may.” She glanced at Yugo as she looked up. “Come on darling, lets take Mayu to the fish tank.” She holds out her hand to him and then to Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 pm

"Ouch! Hey thats not nice. As my mate you should be more then happy to share your food with me..." Yugo frowned and kissed his hand. Mayu giggled and looked between her new parents. She could tell how much Yugo and Liesha loved eachother. It made accepting them as her new parents even easier.

15 minutes later,
Yugo and Mayu had finished their meals. Now they were simply talking about what they would do as soon as the summer season started. Mayu had only seen the surface world once and she couldn't remember what it looked like. Yugo promised that he would take her fishing for trout as soon as the war was over. The waiter came to collect the plates and smiled at Mayu. "Hey we have a really cool fish tank. Would you like to take a look?" he asked, his eyes shifting to Yugo for a moment. Mayu shot over to Liesha's side and looked up at her with the biggest brown puppy dog eyes. "Please mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

A soft laugh leaves her lips as she looks at Mayu and she reached out and slaps Yugo’s hand when he stole one of her shrimps. She smiles and turns her head and looks at him. “Not so sneaky mister!” Another laugh leaves her lips and she placed one hand on her stomach, for she felt her child stirring and she smiles more as she takes up her fork and begins to eat, she didn’t feel out of place she felt happy for she was out with her family and it felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:04 pm

"Shrimp taste really good mommy." Mayu smiled happily, which made Yugo smile. It was nice to be able to sit down and enjoy a meal with his family even if there was just a little bit of tention in the resturant. Yugo figured that it would only get worst as time passed, but didn't want to say anything to Liesha. He smiled at her while stealing a piece of shrimp right off her plate while she was talking to Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:37 pm

It had slipped from her mind but only for a moment and she raised her head and looks at him and nods. “Oh yes, that…” She had no clue how to even begin that but she would talk to him a little more about it when Mayu wasn’t around. She turns her eyes over to her and smiles, not helping waiting until she asked for she wanted her to feel like a big person. “Its quite good, how is your food?” She smiled and takes another piece of her fork onto her fork and she eats it. There was so much on her mind but mostly it was about the war, once Yugo won she could think about the upcoming birth of their child and schools for Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 pm

"I agree. There are plenty of schools around here so finding one thats good for Mayu wont be hard. Also...there's that 'thing' we talked about before..." Yugo stated referring to the conversation he had with Liesha about if Mayu had ancient blood flowing through her. Yugo's eyes then shifted up to the waitor giving him a small nod that they were ok. Mayu had a bright smile on her lips. Her food was a little hard to cut into, but she was getting the hang of it. "Mommy is your food good?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:48 am

Frowns slightly not liking to even thinking of someone picking on Mayu. She looks over at Yugo and saw his ear twitch and she raised a brow but said nothing and turns her eyes back to her, smiling. “She was wrong in what she said, your smart and Nanna is just a wicked old women who doesn’t know what she is talking about.” She smiles up at the waited and looks down at the dish. “No, I am fine.” She picks up a fork and takes in is aroma. She cuts into the food and starts to eat it, uh it made her stomach feel so good. She puts down her fork and chews her food slowly and then swallows and then looks up at the two. “After this war, I think we should in rule you into a school a great school that we first cheek out…I want you to learn as much as possible.” She smiles and reached out and takes her glass and takes a sip, wondering as she looked over at Yugo if he would like that.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Mayu looked up at Liesha giving her a small nodd. "I have, but I was always bullied because I was small. I told Nanna I didn't want to go and she said I didn't have to since it was waist. I'm not sure what she ment...but thats what she said." Mayu stated as she sipped her juice. A big frown formed on Yugo's lips. His right eye began to twitch a little. "Listen Mayu, from now on you're to ignore anything that Nanna told you. No matter what she said I want you to forget it." Yugo sighed softly. How could one woman hold so much hate for a child? Mayu blinked a little and tilted her head to the side. She looked up at Yugo giving him a small nodd. Her ears suddenly perked up aftering hearing the footsteps of their waitor. Kuja placed each plate carefully on the table then brought refills of juice to the table. "Is there anything else I can get you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 pm

A soft smile came to her lips as she heard what he said and she laughed softly and looked down at Mayu. “Your going to be even more pretty then I.” She turns her eyes over to her love and smirked some. “Maybe, but the boys will just climb the walls and then we will just have a big mess on our hands.” She rolled her eyes in a manner that spoke now we don’t need that. Her smile faded for a moment as she though and her eyes turned back to him. “But I think it is wise to in rule her in school soon.” She turns her eyes back to Mayu. “Have you ever been to school?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:25 pm

"You know it. Its hard being away from the two best looking females in the kingdom." Yugo smiled. Mayu's eyes shot down to the floor. Her face turned blood red even though she was doing her best to hide it. Her looks had never been praised before. "You really think so daddy? I mean mommy is really pretty...am I really just like her?" she asked softly. Yugo looked at her blinking for a second before a big smile formed on his lips. "Lets just say that I'm going to have to beat the young males off with a stick when you get older..." he stated, though his smile had faded soon after. "Hmm..speaking of which...perhaps I should put off sending her to school...maybe we should home school her until she turns...2,000 or something..."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

Smiles down at the girl. “Your going to be even Perrier!” Yes she could tell that Mayu would be quite lovely. She lets her hand go once they reach the table and she lays a soft kiss on his cheek. “Missed us?” She teased lightly with a smile and she takes a set. She reached forward and takes a sip of her juice. “Good, I am starving!” She runs her hands down her stomach which did a little flip of hunger.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Mayu smiled happily and took hold of Liesha's hand. She couldn't wait to be as big as Yugo and Liesha, though part of her wondered if growing as big as Yugo was even possible. "Mommy will I be as pretty as you?" she asked softly as they walked back to their table. Yugo smiled and rose to pull out their seats for them. "Ah there's my two favorite girls. The waitor said the food will be ready in just a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Laughs softly and scoops her up, wrapping her arms about her small waist and hosting her up so she could wash her hands. “I know you do, but it takes a while and if you just don’t think about it and just run around and have fun before you know it you will be big.” She waited until she had finished and dried off her hands before she set her down. “Come on I bet the food will be ready very soon.” She held out her hand once more and she started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:27 am

Mayu looked up at Liesha giving her a slight nodd. After she finished her business she walked up to the sink, but was a little to short to reach. She stood up on her tippy toes trying hard to reach to turn on the water. "Mommy...I cant...reach..." she pouted and crossed her arms. "When I'm going to be as big as you? I dont like being small..."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

A laugh escapes her lips, she couldn’t help but laugh for he was right but she would never admit to it. Blinks as she watched all the women leave and she couldn’t help back sigh and she leaned against the wall and smiled at Mayu. “They don’t like humans…” She speaks, reading the look on her features and she looks down, she knew that she would have to get used to that kind of thing but god how she was starting to really hate it. She lifts her eyes back up to her. “Go on, nothing to worry about.” She smiles softly and crossed her arms over her chest.

(Ooc: Yes i read it, i hope everything is working out!)
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am

ooc: I'm back, I hope you read the annoucement I left Very Happy

ic: "Hey thats not fair...I should be able to tease all our children...girls included." Yugo chuckled. Mayu looked back at him sticking her tongue out as she grabbed Liesha's hand. Once they reached the restroom Mayu sighed softly as she opened one of the stalls. "Daddy can be so mean..." she pouted, but then paused blinking twice. The very moment that they had walked in all of the women walked out. Mayu's eyes shifted up to Liesha for a moment then back to the door wondering if she had done something wrong again.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Couldn’t help but smile and roll her eyes. “Yes you turned out just fine…” She coos out as if she didn’t believe it and turns her eyes to Mayu and nods slowly rising up. “You can tease our child if it is a boy, but no more teasing girls…we take it a little more seriously.” She holds out her hand for her to take it and she slips out from behind the chair and she glanced around to where the bathrooms where, she didn’t want Mayu going alone scared that something might happen. She walked to the bathroom weaving her way though the tables and pushing the door open for Mayu.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 am

"Why not? My father was always teasing Kiba and me. Heh we turned out fine...well I turned out fine." Yugo chuckled. Mayu frowned and bit and released a soft sigh. She had wished that her father would have been a little nicer. Even if Yugo was only joking Mayu kinda took what he was sayign seriously. Her light brown eyes shifted over to Liesha as she tugged on her dress. "Mommy I have to the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 pm

“I so would not.” She snapped and flashed him a glare but smiled at the waiter and nodded her head. She takes up her napkin and folds it out and places it on her lap sighing and she looked up at him. “Its not nice to tease kids.” She raised her brow and looked at him. Her fingers play with the edges of the napkin and then stops a reached out and takes up her glass and takes a sip.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 pm

"Geez Liehsa...you're always siding with her. I bet if she cried for a diamond you'd give her one..." Yugo sighed lightly. His eyes shifted to the menu then over to the waitor. "I'll have what she is having." he smiled. Kuja nodded and their menu's. "Very good. Your food will be cooked shortly. If there's anything you need please dont be afraid to ask me. I'm glad you guys picked our resturant today."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Couldn’t help but roll her eyes, such banter between the two. “Angel I know your not scared of the dark.” She looks up from the menu and over to Yugo. “And you darling stop picking on the poor thing, she is a big girl and hey I have moments of being scared of the dark.” She smirks and looks back down at the menu; her finger taps on the side and then decides what she would have. “I will have the lobster and shrimp…” She folds the menu up, it was something new and she wanted to try it. She smiles and looks over at Yugo. “How about you?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Yugo couldn't help but laugh. He looked at Mayu and gave her a light pat on her head. "Big girls are not afraid of the dark." he chuckled. Mayu frowned a little. She had a good reason for why she feared the dark, It really wasn't her fault that she had been forced to live with such a horrible step-mother. "Hmph! I'm not scared of the dark...I'll prove it tonight!" She stated while grabbing her menu. "I want...uh...the chicken tenders and fries please." she smiled. Yugo nodded while looking at his own menu. Everything looked really good and it had been a while since he had the time to eat sea food. "What about you dearest? Does anything catch your eye?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance of the Gypsys
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: