The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance of the Gypsys

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Liesha heart was racing, she couldnt stand seeing Mayu so scared! She winces some at her scream and trys to take her arm, she was going to pull her out and take her as quick as she could from the room. But before she could the girl had screamed again and she knew she had to stop Yugo. She got to her feet and ran over to Yugo. She grabes his arm. "Stop please!" She yells. "Calm down...Please for gods sake your scaring the life out of Mayu!" She trys to pull him away from Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Mayu was shaking so badly she couldn't even hear Liesha's voice. Her hands grasped her head and her eyes closed tight. She screamed louder as the demonic aura around Yugo started to rise. Yugo was so pissed that he hadn't even heard the sound of Mayu's cries. He had Yoko in a death like vice grip. "Beg for you life." he growled and smashed Yoko's head in the wall again. Blood was steadily dripping down Yoko's body. His eyes rolled back for a few seconds before coming back to Yugo. A small girn formed on his lips. "Heh...fuck you." he smirked. Yugo hissed and pulled Yoko's body from the wall. Using one hand he drove the demon's body into the ground causing more blood to splash out from his body. Flames formed around Yugo's right hand as his demonic red eyes gazed down at Yoko. "Burn..." he muttered coldly. Meanwhile, Mayu had opened her eyes. She saw Liesha and was about to crawl towards her however the site of Yoko's blood splattering all over the floor made her back up. She let out an ear piercing scream and dug her claws into the floor beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm

A soft yelp left her lips and she jumped back, sticking her now bleeding finger into her mouth. There was a hurt look on her features and she looks at Yoko. She was just trying to be nice and he had to hurt her?! She jumps a bit as Yugo slammed him against the wall, god she didnt want to see somone get hurt but she had to admit Yoko was now at fault. Liesha just sat there, her eyes going wide as she watched Yugo, her heart was racing like mad now. In a snap of the finger Liesha turned her eyes away from him and onto Mayu just in time to see her go under the bed. "No!" She didnt want Mayu scared. She slipped down onto her knees and bent down to peer under the bed. "Mayu...Angel, dont be scared, Yugo isnt going to hurt you..." How could she explain? She reached a hand out to Mayu. "Please come here, i wont let you get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Yoko's shifted his bloody face up to Liesha. When she offered a hand to him, he took it as a sign of pitty and snapped drawing a bit of blood from her finger. Yugo's eyes suddenly turned blood red! He yanked Yoko up by his hair and slammed his head into the wall. "I'll fuckin kill you..." he growled. Yoko simply smirked. "That human...she has you...wrapped around...her finger..." he smiled. Just then, the room started to get hot. Yugo's temper was rising well above it's normal limit. Mayu slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked over at Liesha and then over to Yugo. Her eyes went wide and her face turned pale. There was blood on the carpet and on the wall. All of this plus the site of Yugo's demon red eyes sent pure fear running throughout the child. She dove under the bed and placed her hand over her head. Her body started to shake as teats dripped down her cheeks. "Momma! Momma where are you?!!!"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:58 pm

A soft groan left Liesha's lips when she heard people yelled and her eyes were just opening up when the door opened and Yoko came crashing in. She blinked and turns her head to quickly take in Mayu. She was happy to see she had not woken up. She slowly takes her arms away from Maku and sat up. She looks down at Yoko and then at Yugo. "It was my fault...i pushed him. Dont punish him for somthing i did." She glances once more to Mayu and then back to Yugo, she places her index finger to her lip and makes a shushing sound. "Be a little quite please? I am fine darling not one scratch..." She slowly leans forward and offers Yoko her hand. "I am sorry for making you so angry at me." She was offering a hand of friend ship, she didnt want any one hurt on her account.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Mayu sleept soundly for a while. About three hours later it was getting late and the servents were finishing up their chores. Suddenly, there were booming footsteps coming from the down the hallway. A few servents who were outside Liesha's door yelled that Yugo had returned and he looked like he was about to kill someone. Seconds later, Yugo opened the door while tossing Yoko on his face infront of Liesha's bed. The demon looked like had sent straight to hell, returned, and then sent right back. Yugo had his fangs beared as he walked up to Yoko and smashed his foot into the back of his head. "So you think my orders mean nothing do you?" he growled. Surprisingly, the disturbance had yet to wake Mayu. She was still sleeping soundly and didn't show any signs of waking up. "Liesha, I heard what this piece of shit tried to pull. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Liesha nods, she really didnt like the word. "Half human half demon..." She was a bit surprised that Mayu didnt know the word. She was happy that she didnt know the word. Liesha wraps her arms around her small frame and nuzzled into her body. "Sleep little angel." She rest her head on the top of Mayus and closes her eyes, smiling she clings to the girl. She was tired as well, but she didnt drift right away to sleep. It took a while and when she heard the girl whisper the word 'momma' she smiled more and runs her fingers though her hair, twisting a strand of hair around her finger. "Your always going to be safe with me my angel." She whispers and kisses the top of her head and soon she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:06 pm

"Half breed?" Mayu blinked. That was one term she had never heard of. She didn't even know that humans and demons could have children together. Her small cheeks flushed a little after hearing Liesha's compliment. She smiled happily and nuzzed her nose into Liesha's neck holding her tightly. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting out a long yawn. It had been a long day for Mayu plus she had eaten so much food that earlier and found it hard to stay awake. "I'm sleepy..." she whispered softly and curled up next to Liesha. She closed her eyes and in seconds she was out like a light buld. Mayu had a peaceful expression on her face. She moved closer to Liesha while whispering the word, 'momma' in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Liesha wraps her arms around her to return the hug. "I am not sure...i am not a demon and the child will be a half breed, so it might take up to nine months or less." She shruged her shoulders up word, smiling. She slips the shirt onto Mayu. "I am hoping for a little boy, i already have a sweet angle of a girl." She cups Mayus cheek. "But i cant tell." She giggles, she was the cutest little angle she could have ever asked for. She tucks her hair behind her ear and stands up, walking over to the closet and pulls out a night shirt for herself, she drops the towel and slips the shirt on. She walks back over to Mayu and jumps onto the bed, wraping an arm around Mayu and pulling her down softly, she giggles as she does this.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Mayu wrapped her arms around Liesha smiling happliy. She had always wanted to have a younger sibling. She giggled softly as she rubbed Liesha's stomach. She couldn't wait to become a big sister! "Momma, when will the baby come?" she smiled as she lifted her up her arms right away. "Oh, is it going to be a boy or a girl? I've always wanted a lottle brother! Hehe I'm really small so I want to be the one who gets to look down at someone rather then always having to look up."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Liesha was beaming very widely as she looks at Mayu. "Well if you will allow me to be one...Id love to get to know you and well i think you would make a wonderful big sister." She takes the shirt and throws it over her shoulder she starts to dry Mayu hair, not all the way but good enough. She throws the towel onto the floor. Liesha strokes Mayus cheek. "Yes i think you would make the very best big sister!" She starts to dry off her body and then she taps her arm. "Arms up!" She lets out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Mayu's brown eyes went wide. She looked at Liesha clearly shocked to hear that not only did she make her happy, but she also wanted her to be apart of her family! Was this a dream? Mayu was sure if had to be. She looked into Liesha's eyes and started to cry a little. She quickly rubbed her eyes though remembering she had promised that she wouldn't cry anymore. "You really...want to be...my Momma?" she asked softly. Her eyes shifted over to the shirt that was laying near her nodding slightly before looking back into Liesha's eyes. She couldn't figure out why Liesha wanted her, but it looked like she was telling the truth. Liesha's eyes were kind unlike Nanna who had cold ice like ones.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm

"He only seems like that because he has an image to keep up." She wraps her arms around the girl and holds her so she wouldnt fall when she rose up. "How could he not like you? You are the sweetest thing ever...anyway what ever makes me happy makes me happy and well you make me very happy." She nuzzles her nose into Mayus. "Nanna was wrong, people will love you and if you will take my offer id like to become your family." She walks back into the room and sets Mayu on the bed. "Now, would you rather want to put on the dree or put on a long shirt so you can have a nice little sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

The sun was slowly setting and the gypsys had made camp deep with in the forest. Leisha was wondering around a bit, talking here and there to her friends and family. Every one was settling in for the night and so that ment people where starting to fell there mugs with ale and beer. She heard the sounds of laughter and yelling and joking around, it was the sound of of the gypsys and Leisha loved it.

Out of thin air there came the sound of a villain, it was the sweetest sound the world had to offer. Soon the villain was fallowed by the sound of drums and every one knew what the sound of that beat ment. Half of the ones that where sitting down now got up, there hips where saying and Leisha was among thoses people. They made there way around the fire and slowly there hips sway a little more to the beat of the music. The beat of the music soon quickens and Leisha spins her body, making her dress spin out like a flower, the coins the are sown on the edge of the dress make a soft jingling sound as she does a little hop and clasps her hands.

Leisha arch's her back a bit and and her hands flutter out before her, she then leans her self forward and takes a step forward and spins once more. Her hands rise once more and her gold braclets move down her arms a bit and she starts to clap her hands, her hips rock a bit as she does so. As she dances a stranger comes into camp, which was not uncommon, the gypsys of course take him in, offering him a place to set in fron of the dancers and even somthing to drink. Leisha didnt notice the new comer, she was fully into the dance.

Later After Yugo kidnapped Liesha the two of them fought on a daily bases, but after some time ended up falling for eachother. Now with Liesha pregnant, Yugo was working hard to prevent her from being taken away while at the same time trying hard to protect his pack.

Mayu looked up back at Liesha blinking slightly. She looked a little upset to her, but Mayu couldn't figure out why she would be. She herself was so happy that she couldn't stop smiling. She rose out of the towl smiling brightly as Liesha wrapped a very fluffy towel around her. "He sounds scary..." she whispered softly. "What if he doesn't like me? Nanna said that no one would and that I'd never be in a family again..." she stated looking a little sad, though in all honestly she wasn't sure if she wanted to replace her parents. It was a confusing subject. She wanted to be happy and loved, but at the same time she still wanted her mom and dad to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance of the Gypsys   Dance of the Gypsys - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance of the Gypsys
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: