The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Sephiroth frowned and crossed his arms. Here he was trying to make sure his plans were ok and the only responce he got from Angel was bitchiness. He watched her walk off and shook his head. He wonderd just how long it would be till he was done with his mission. It was boring and in all honestly not worth the money.

When Angel came back, Sephiroth raised a brow. He leaned against the car frowning as he uncrossed his arms. "Why should I? You hired me to kill him right? Just because your tiny human brain suspects something is wrong does not mean I have to act on it. Leave this job to a professional. Why dont you go wash some dishes or something woman..."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:35 am

“Back off,” Angel said softly, her voice hardly holding any emotion. “I hired you to do one thing, and one thing only.” It was the last thing she said before lighting up a cigarette, getting out of the car, and maneuvering around him with ease.

“There’s no need for me to look over your plans. You’re a big boy now, determine it yourself.” She disappeared around the corner of the building, her hand sliding against the wall. There was something about last night that sparked up an old memory about a song Alexander used to sing. It was about a location on an old cellar door, and the way he described it in the song, was the spitting image of the one located just beyond the house she stayed in.

But, with Sephiroth so nearby, she made no attempt to open the cellar door. There was only one thing she wanted to confirm at this point and time. In the song, there was a blue ribbon, now faded to white, hanging below the lock. As Angel turned, her eyes fixated on the rusted steel door, she saw the ribbon.

Perhaps there was more to Alexander than she had thought a secret that went so deep, he was not able to tell her, but to show her, instead. However, another thought crept into her mind.

Last night, on the radio, there was an announcement that the president was resigning and he was giving the position to his right hand man. Something about the broadcast was off in Angel’s mind. There was only one way to find out if her suspicions of a new conspiracy were raised, was to see the man himself.

“Sephiroth, we’re going to the president tonight,” Angel said, coming back around the building so she could see the assassin. “He’s resigning and I suspect something more is going on.”
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:10 am

ooc: It's going to take a while for me to get to my rps atm. Both of my wrists are bruised so I can only finger peck the keys. I am trying though... I love you
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:33 pm

((we have another tp in the insest board too))

Sephiroth had spent his time wondering around the underground city. He really wasn't pressed that Angel was still out. His job was almost done and with the exception of a few key peices of information her usefulness was runnning out. It would only be a matter of time till Sephiroth had the info he needed to get.

When Angel finally did come back, Sephiroth was waiting outside the door to her home. He stood to his feet and walked over to her car raising a brow. "If you're going to go out...at least say something. I could have already killed the President by now, but instead I've been waiting here to make sure my methods meet your approval. Damn human..." he growled and shook his head for a moment. "Get out of the car woman. You've got busniess with me."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:32 am

((also, she doesn't live in a base. It's just a run-down city that's underground))
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

However, Angel hadn’t yet returned to the underground city. Her thoughts dragged her back through memory lane on the docks when she first met Alexander and the promise they had made. It was a revolutionary day for Angel, a day filled with hope and longing for a better future. What had gone wrong?

“We’re in this together, right?”

“Of course we are. We made a promise, and we’re going to keep it until the day we die.”

“No, until the world ends. Future generations will hold our promise, too, Alex.”

Their pinkies had intertwined, lips lit in smiles as the smoky sky suddenly became a figure of hope for them.

And now Alexander was gone, a traitor to her and their promise. But she couldn’t believe that he was willingly betraying them. The Alexander she knew couldn’t lie or keep a straight face, always turned serious situations into a humorous one. He didn’t know how to be serious, and yet when she saw him last, he was frowning, unable to smile.

Dawn was coming close, but Angel felt in no hurry to return home. Things were easier when she was an emotionless soldier, a dog being told what to do. She didn’t have to think or feel, just act. She thought many times of turning herself in, facing punishment and returning to the other side rather than being a fighter for freedom. If she returned, would the bond between her and that assassin be annihilated? She could hope.

Reluctantly, she sped off down the highway, her mind in a daze as she entered the underground city and parked the car in front of her home. She didn’t go in right away, but sat there with a sheet of paper in her lap. She was reading off the numbers silently, ignoring everything else around her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 am

Sephiroth had finished sending the information he needed to send. He had sent the army information on Angel's base along with the where-abouts. All he had to do now was kill Angel and whoever else was a priority target. By now day had turned into night. Sephiroth was going to spend the night locating the president. Before he killed Angel there was one more piece of information he need and that required him getting close to her...either that or torturing her.

He sighed softly as he stepped out of the cold building and looked around. It looked like there was no one around. Sephiroth extended his black wing and flew off into the night. He passed the docks and landed about ten blocks away from the Capital building. "So there is where he lives. Hmm...there are sniper towers, spot lights, and no doubt camera's all over the place. Heh humans trust waaay to much in their own technology."

It didn't take Sephiroth long to form a plan around the security. After he was finished he took off into the night once more. If there wasn't a civil war going on with in the city it would have seemed rather peaceful.

Once Sephiroth got back to the base he looked around headed straight for Angel's room. If she was there he was going to go over his plans with her to see if she had any problems with them.,
Back to top Go down
Jakino

Jakino

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:13 pm

To kill Alexander is like turning her back on certain things she believed in. It wasn’t a choice she was willing to make, nor was she going to put Sephiroth up to the job, either. There had to be another way, but it wasn’t obvious to her just yet, like most things. Her room was quiet with the exception of classical music forming in the background. It was the only thing keeping her from screaming.

Damned assassin. He’s caused nothing but trouble since arriving, she thought. Things didn’t start going haywire until he began meddling.

Reluctant, Angel stood to her feet, leaving her warm bed behind and slipped into her leather jacket and jeans and quietly closed her door. The hallway floorboards creaked, like usual, though she hardly cared whether or not anyone heard her. This time, she was going alone. Sephiroth be damned.

It took one glance at Annabelle to make her stomach tighten in disgust. There was no way the bike could be seen in public again, not with it being seen with her beside it. She’d have to take the Porsche instead, not that she had a problem with that option to begin with.

The night was young, and sleep surely wouldn’t overtake her anytime soon. She wanted to remain awake, to blend with her energy instead of being trapped inside a small bedroom. Angel wanted to feel the wind in her hair, to let herself be free, unburdened by any responsibility. But, instead, she took off down the rode toward the docks where Alexander was last seen and remained there, listening to the radio and staring up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 pm

The flight back to Angel's base was a short one. Even if Sephiroth only had one wing it didn't seem to be stopping him from reaching great speeds. when he landed, he placed Angel's bike on the ground first. He looked it over and noticed the paint had been scratched in a few places. He really wasn't looking forward to paying for the damages, but he also didn't want to hear Angel's bitching either.

After he placed Angel on the ground his wing retracted into his back. He closed his eyes stretching a little as he walked inside towards his room. He stopped short of the hallway glancing back at Angel for a short moment before turning his back to her once more. "Kill Alexander." he stated in a cold tone before walking into his room and closing the door. Sephiroth wasn't bothered by the fact that he wasn't thanked for saving her life, rather he was shocked that he had done so. "Its time to get to work..."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Speechless. Not a single word got out when Sephiroth’s wing appeared, majestic and powerful. She couldn’t believe a thing she was seeing! It was just so…impossible. Angel began to wonder exactly what she’d gotten herself into by hiring this assassin. She only wanted the days to fly by so he would get out. She feared that he was putting her people in jeopardy… Alexander already did that by betraying them.

The sirens grew fainter and fainter. Angel’s eyes were tightly shut till she was planted firmly on the ground. Skeptically she looked up at Sephiroth, clearing her throat and backing away. “Well…I suppose things could have been worse,” she said. What the hell was he? She couldn’t even begin thinking about what was happening. It had to be a dream.

“Well, then, I’m going to be in my room,” she said. “I have to figure out what to do with Alexander.” Chances were, Sephiroth wouldn’t care about him. He was only paid to assassinate the president. Before she turned toward the small housing unit, she glanced back at Sephiroth, still skeptical. “Is there anything else you need at the moment?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Suddenly, the expression on Sephiroth's face changed. He looked down at Angel then got right in her face leaving their noses inches apart. "Let me make one thing clear to you woman. My work is never sloppy. I will complete this boring task and you WILL pay me. Also, the nect thing you dare to threaten me, you'd best do it with a weapon." he stated in a cold ice like tone. In his pupils reflect death...Angel's death if she continued to piss him off.

Sephiroth was about to get on the bike, but stopped as he noticed that now sirens were ringing from all around them. Not only that, but their was a chopper hovering right over their heads. He looked up at the helicopter then raised his right hand upwards. "Burn"

Suddenly, a huge blast of dark fire shot out from the center of his hand! The flame consumed the helicopter leaving not even the smalist bit of ash. He then turned to Angel sighing softly. "I highly doubt you'll be able to make it back on that bike. I'm sure all the streets will be blocked off. So...the only way to escape...is to fly."

Sephiroth smiled and grabbed Angel again. Once more he threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. His free hand grabbed one of the handles of her bike. "Hang on. If you fall I wont save you." he warned her. Suddenly, a large black wing extended from the right side of his back. Sephiroth bent his knees a little and with a strong flap was soon sent flying high into the sky with Angel over his shoulder. Her bike was being carried beneath them by one of its handles.
Angels Sephiroth
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 pm

“Then get it the fuck over with and leave!” Angel screamed at him. “Put me down! Don’t touch me!” She had quite the temper. Once on the bike, his next words horrified her. “Sacrifice Annabelle, and I swear you’re gonna pay! Any of Annabelle’s machinery that gets left behind will be traced back to me. You’re becoming sloppy in your work.” She glared daggers at him, unfazed by his cold stare. At the moment, she was too pissed at this inhumanly man.

“Just go back to the underground city. The sirens are far enough where they won’t become an issue.” And would have to deal with Alexander later…once she found him, and she would be sure to find him on her own time…alone. Without this moron tagging along and nearly getting her killed and caught. “Just hurry up. And don’t ruin Annabelle!”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Sephiroth looked Angel over. He had not doubts that her wound would be healed but he wanted to make sure that it had healed correctly. The last thing he wanted was to hear Angel bitching about pain. Once he saw that everything was well he stood to his feet looking down at with a cold expression. Those evil green eyes just seemed to scream death and destruction. "I save your pitiful life and this is the thanks I get? Heh, typical himan..." he sighed deeply

Sephiroth's attention then shifted to the sounds of sirens coming their way. He pulled Angel up and threw her over his should much like a sack of potatoes. "I owe you no explanation. There is nothing in my contract that says I have to give you one damn bit of information about myself. All you need to know is that I will assassinate the president." he stated as he carried her over to the bike. "Hmm...I might need to sacrifice this machine..."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:44 pm

The pain was excruciating, almost unbearable. Was this what death felt like? She winced, finding it difficult to keep her eyes open, like she wanted to slip away. Shouldn’t her life have flashed before her eyes? It was a moment like this that she wished she never hired the assassin, Sephiroth, or fought back against the government…. But that became short lived the moment the pain suddenly subsided.

Her eyes forcefully opened, glancing around uncertainly. “What are you…?” The light was abnormal, that much she picked up on. “What the hell are you?” she demanded. This was definitely not normal. What human could have the power to heal a wound so deep? Angel swallowed heavily, trying to concentrate on something logical, but all she could do was gawk at Sephiroth.

“You’d better start explaining yourself….” Her thoughts flashed back to when they struck a deal, the small jolt that passed between them when their hands met.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:52 pm

By the time Sephiroth had turned around, Alexander was already making a run for it. He was about to go after him, but stopped when the scent of Angel's blood filled his nose. He walked up to her looking down at the wound. She had been stabbed pretty good and if left untreated she would end up bleeding to death.

Most people would have been filled with worry and concern at that point. Their eyes would have reflected the feelings in their hearts. The only thing Sephiroth's eyes reflected though was mixture of coldness and death. "There's nothing in our deal that states I have to take care of you..." he stated softly as he bent down a little. "However...if you die I suppose that will make it hard for to get paid. Though...I could easily just break into that safe I suppose."

It seemed that Sephiroth had made his choice. He was going to leave Angel to bleed to death. Suddenly, he did something that shocked himself greatly. He gently turned Angel onto her back and placed his hands over her wound. A pulsing white light soon consumed his hands along with her own body. Sephiroth closed his eyes as he transfered small bits of his own aura to speed Angel's healing process. With in about two minutes were wound had been completly sealed as if she had never been stabbed. Sephiroth could have healed her faster, but doing so would have resulted in her body rejecting his aura. He would have ended up killing her since she was a human. "How do you feel?" he asked softly as he helpped her sit up. His eyes shifted up to the fleeing Alexander who was now out of site. "It looks like this mission might be more interesting then what I thought it was going to be."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 pm

But his words didn’t reach Angel.

In the moment of the assassin’s savagery, Alexander pulled a laced dagger from his side and using it to pierce Angel’s stomach. And then in his haste to escape, which he successfully managed, he’d knocked her to the ground and a rush of blood escaped her nose, but she didn’t care. It was a mere shock that he’d been a traitor, though she had her suspicions about him all along…and yet something didn’t feel right.

“Assassin,” she whispered. “That wasn’t Alexander…” It was all she could manage before blood garbled her words, causing a puzzled expression to cross her face. Her hands went around her stomach trying to collect the blood. This was bad… There weren’t any well trained doctors in the underground city, which meant only one option if Sephiroth took it, or even cared enough. But hey, they made a deal.

They would have to go to a government medical facility.

“I can’t feel my body, assassin…. Why?” A look of panic crossed her features, and she foolishly tried to sit up, causing a larger blood flow.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:18 pm

"Soon huh? Very well then. You can look forward to my results. You should know though that I have no problems with torture. I hope thats not a problem." he smirked softly. Sephiroth actually looked like he was interested in getting whatever information Alexander was holding. His eyes shifted over to the boy for a moment then back to Angel.

When Sephiroth heard the click of the gun, his body slowly turned towards the shadows. There were six government agents holding high calibar pistols. "So...you want to see if I'm worth the money?" He smirked as he cracked his neck. The agents yelled for both Sephiroth and Angel to put their hands up.

Sephiroth didn't seemed threatend, rather, he looked a little board. He looked at the men for a moment, his eyes narrowing a little. "Pistols huh? Is that the best you've got?" he smiled. One of the agents took a step forward and in that very short moment his head suddenly came flying off causing blood to spill everywhere! By the time the agents around realized what had happend, Sephiroth was standing behind them. How had he moved so quickly!? Once more, Sephiroth had even unsheathed his sword. His right hand was covered in blood though so did that mean he had ripped the agent's head right off?

The other agents turned to Sephiroth firing off several rounds. Oddly, Sephiroth didn't move an inch. Once the agents had run out of bullets Sephiroth slowly turned so that he was facing them. The bullets that had been fired into his back hadn't even pierced through his skin. It was like it was armor or something. Fear soon spread among the agent's faces. One of them started taking steps back. "Green eyes...a demon like expression...he's...he's!!!!" He gasped, but before he could finish his sentence blood gushed from all over his body. Soon after the heads of the other agents had been cleanly sliced off. Sephiroth stood in the middle of the dead bodies, his cloak and right hand covered in blood. His eyes shifted up to Angel revealing just how much a monster he was. "Satisfied woman?"
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 pm

“No. Not yet, but soon, I promise.” Angel was sure that asking him to do this would more or less raise the price. Perhaps she could work out some kind of deal with him, one that didn’t involve money. …maybe she would end up having to part with dear Annabelle. She sighed softly, glancing away. “Assassin, there’s something strange about Alexander’s bike…. There’s blood on the wheels.”

Alexander looked at them, puzzled, though he didn’t interject. It was highly unusual for him to remain so quiet for so long. And then the click of a gun brought all the dots together. “Assassin, beware!” Within the shadows, several government men came into sight…but what also surprised Angel, was that Alexander was back to his usual self. He yelped, putting his hands up and looking desperately at Angel then to Sephiroth.

“I thought you were the sneaky one!” he hissed out, trembling. Typical nerd, Angel thought, rolling her eyes. She didn’t even bother to raise her hands. She glanced at Sephiroth and smirked.

“Ready to start your mission? I have to see if you’re going to be worth the payment you’ve asked for.” She stepped back, letting the assassin take the stage. No doubt that blood would be spilled. There were around twenty or thirty men surrounding them, all packing high powered machine guns.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:32 pm

"Whatever...its still a machine...and only a machine..." Sephiroth sighed and crossed his arms. He took a few steps back watching the conversation play out between Alexander and Angel. It was painfully clear that something was wrong, but Sephiroth had kept quiet. His eyes shifted to Angel as she came closer to him whispering softly. He looked at her and then over to Alexander.

Soon a small, yet twisted grin formed on his lips. No matter how skilled all humans showed clear signs whenever they lied. All Sephiroth had to do was pick up on those signs. "Perhaps...are you giving me permission to interrogate him?" he smiled. His cold green eyes shifted back to Alexander for a moment. "He's hiding something thats for sure. Either we've walked into a trap or he was striking some kind of deal with someone who just got away."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Angels Angel10

“Annabelle, the bike’s name is Annabelle,” Angel corrected. “And that boy there is Alexander.” The blonde stared at them, confused and still half asleep. After fixing his glasses he decided to stand and walk out into the open. Beside the boxes was a small bike, nothing special, just something to get by on.

“You…actually let someone else touch Annabelle?” Alex asked, seeming almost amazed. “That’s a first.”

Angel became stiff, hearing sirens from patrol cars in the background. “Alexander, why are you out here? Do you think that you were going to escape the city without flaw? You could have gotten yourself caught, or worse, exposed us all.”

“That’s just it… Everything is about that fuckin’ city of yours!”

Those exact words caught Angel’s attention, making her eyes narrow. She turned to Sephiroth and leaned close, whispering, “Do you know how to detect is someone is lying or not?”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Sephiroth got off the bike and yawned. He was already board as hell. He looked back at Angel blinking twice. Why was she so pissed? His eyes shifted to the bike and then back to her. "Are you...are you actually crying over something so simple???" He blinked again. "Wait you actually named this thing?"

Sephiroth stared at Angel for a good five minutes. He knew that humans were weird, but this was a first. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes blocking out her ranting. "Oh shut up. I'll pay for ITS paint job so that its restored like new. Honestly...getting so worked up over a machine...." he sighed deeply and shook his head.

His eyes turned to the blonde boy who had been hiding. "Creep? Says the boy who sleeps in boxes..." Sephiroth frowned and then looked back at angel. "Who's the boy? Dont tell me he's another one of your people who enjoys playing with toys..."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Angels Mm07_v10

Angel screamed, cussing him out as her nails dug into his skin just to stay on. “What the hell is wrong with you!?” Though her attention wasn’t on him, or the docks, but on her scarped bike. She got off, breathless, trembling with both fear from the ride and anger. “You scratched her! How could you do that to something like this!?” Her finger pointed at him, a fury like no other welling up in her eyes. “I’m driving next time, do you understand me? Ruining something so precious of mine was not part of the deal! I should be reducing your pay for this!”

She practically started crying from being so mad. “It’s gonna cost so much to fix her paint job…. Oh, Annabelle!” The bike’s name, of course. “Damn it, Assassin, don’t you ever treat her like that again!” With her face red, and tears finally spilling over, she stalked off toward one of the loading docks, hands still clenched into fists.

Upon hearing the commotion, a head popped out from one of the boxes on shore, sleepily. His glasses were sliding off his nose and his blue eyes had to squint in order to realize it was Angel…and someone else. “Oh, Ang… Why are you here?” He closed a book that was on his lap and sat up straight, blinking a few times. “Who’s the creep?” The wind swayed with short blonde hair into a messier heap than it already was.

Angel turned to Sephiroth, narrow eyed. “He’s supposed to be helping us, but instead he decides he wants to joyride and ruin Annabelle.”
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:17 pm

ooc: do u have a pic?

ic: Sephiroth's hand gripped the bikes handles. He was amazed at just how powerful the bike was. He knew that a machine like this could easily do 250 in less then ten seconds or greater. "Alexander huh...hmm well if you want to find a traitor you should follow the bread crums." He smirked as he zipped down the street. Sephiroth looked up noticing that two partol cars were comming down the street. A wide grin formed on his lips as he made a sharp turn sending them speeding down a super narow allyway going about 150 mph. They were so close the walls that the sounds of metal scraping off from the bike could be heard.

Rather then slowing down like a normal person, Sephiroth increased the bike's speed. After comming out of the allyway he turned the bike causing it to slid into a turn. The bike slid so much that it leaned in to the right bringing the side of Sephiroth's face inches away from the ground below. "Hmm this isn't to bad. I might just have to take this little toy from you." he smiled.

When they reached the docks, Sephiroth came to a sudden stop. If Angel hadn't been holding on to him she might have been sent flying right off the bike. He looked around scanning the docks for any sign of movement. With the exception of a few seaguls the docks were pretty much empty. "Are you sure he was suppose to come this way? There's no one here...at least not yet anyway..."
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:33 am

Angel’s teeth ground together with immense irritation. “I didn’t say you could come!” she yelled, having no other choice by to slide to the second seat on the bike. “You crash it, and I swear you’re gonna be me one that’s better!” she warned in a hiss. “It’s not a mission to observe! I’m going to find Alexander….”

But, before her words would really be considered, her arms flew around his waist in an attempt to hold on when the bike flew down the road. Several others looked in astonishment, having not seen anyone but Angel drive that thing and actually keep control over it. It was an amazing piece of machinery, much faster than anything the government even thought to build. The underground city zipped past them in a matter of seconds.

“Go to the docks…. And stay hidden!” With his driving, they’d be seen and pulled over by the patrol and there went any hope of escape, at least for her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm

"Idiot, I'm not saying your men should use the latest military equipment. I'm saying that there are better weapons out there that will decrease the chances of your people die." Sephiroth sighed and shook his head. "This is exactly what happens when you have a child running a resitance..."

"Well at least I'm slowly gaining information on this woman. How the hell has the government not been able to kill these people off? Humans are so weak..." he thought to himself. Sephiroth finished cleaning the rifle and placed it back onto the table. He blinked hearing the sound of a moter bike coming up from behind him. It looked pretty nice and judging by the sound of the engine he guessed it was a pretty smooth ride. "You're leaving me here alone? Heh how do you know there will still be a base when and if you come back? I could easily slaughter everyone." Sephiroth smirked. He loved messing with the minds of humans and then seeing their reacations. "I'll be going with you woman. I want to see how you handle business. Also, its been a while since I rode one of those things. Move over." he stated in more of a order fashion then a request. He walked over to the bike and hoped into the front. A small grin formed on his lips as he felt the vibration from the engine. "Hmm impressive. I wonder what other nice things you have laying around in that hole you call a base." he smiled and turned his head some to look back at Angel. "Hold on if you dont want to die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels   Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: