The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Failure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Toshi smiled as he watched her walk away and felt alittle better and went back into the kitchen with his father who asked how things went with the slave he told him everything he wanted to hear. Later Toshi found himself wondering about the little slave girl she had no real use in the house maybe except being cute and messing things up soon his father would get rid of her if he didn't keep him around as a sex tool. He wouldn't allow that to happen he would have to keep her from as much trouble as possible.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Isa blinked glancing up at Toshi when he took her hand and then quickly looked down. When he released her hand she looked at the finger she had cut, a small bandage around it. She wanted to look up at him out of curiosity. He only yelled at her to convince his father? How could someone so kind be the son of a man so cruel? "...Thank you" She said softly and got up, keeping her eyes down as she faced him. "Yes, I will, thank you again" She said and bowed her head to him before grabbing the trash can and put it back. She grabbed the watering can for the flowers and moved to the next room to continue her job
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Toshi watched as she spoke picking up the pieces and cut her finger against the sharp edge of the vase but did not say anything he stood to his feet and moved over towards her as she emptying the debris into the can. Gently taking her hand that she had cut he pulled it closer to him exaiming it for a few moments before pulling some spare clothe from his pocket and ripping it to wrap it around her cut finger. "Sorry I yelled at you. It was to convince my father that I was being cruel I don't like the thought of having slves or being cruel to them. You're a human being also and should be treated as one not like some animal that is here to service us." He says before releasing her hand and stepping away. "You should get back to work before you get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Isa flinched and quickly started to pull the pieces of the broken vase into a pile. She had noticed Toshi had put himself between her and his father, flinching again hearing Toshi's voice yelling at her. She shied away from Toshi when he knelt down next to her, confused by his sudden change of character. "Y-yes, I'm fine" She said. "I-I'm so sorry, I slipping off the ladder and..." She said in a rush before looking down. "I'm sorry" She murmured softly. She reached for another broken shard and winced bringing her finger to her lips. She had cut herself on the sharp edge of the shard. With her free hand she continued to gather the broken pieces before she bowed her head and got up finding a garbage and brought it over to the pile and began to put the broken pieces into the trash can. She wasnt to speak...nor look until spoken to. She technically wasn't even suppose to look at her masters
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Failure Anime

It was a nice quiet day with not much going on as usual, Toshi was sitting in the kitchen with his father having a cup of tea their usual conversation going on was boring as usualy and he answered with a simple yes or a nod of his head. They had gotten a new slave to work with the plants since she could not do much of anything but she was very pretty. Toshi found himself watching her in his spare time and giggling as her clumsiness but he was also concerned for her when he had thought she had hurt herself. His father show no sympathy what soever he always yelled at her and made her redo the chore he had once tried to punish her sexually if it had not been for Toshi he would have gone through with it. As they sat through their tea time a loud crash they both jumped to their feet and rushed into the living area where they found Isa, the new slave on the floor with a smashed vase next to her. Toshi could feel the anger rising from his father and quickly turned to him. "I'll handle this father go finish your tea and calm down." He turned to Isa with false anger in his eyes "CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!" waiting until his father left the room to kneel down next to her givin her a gentle smile he had only done it to make it seem like he was handling the situation as his father would have done. "It's alright Isa did you hurt yourself?" He asked looking at her whisphering so no one could hear his kind tone he did not want to be mean to such a cute girl.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Failure   Failure Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Failure Moo

She had never been very good at what she was trained to do. Her cooking was horrible and she always made a bigger mess when she was sent to clean, nothing she did was right. The master of the house had not been told this when she was sold to him though he already had many servants that did the cooking and cleaning. She was given a rather simple job, to water and tend to the plants. A job that even a monkey could do right? Since Isa had no coordination when it came to doing something she still always managed to break something. This time, only her third day here she had to climb up a small ladder to water one of the plants that hung from the ceiling of a smaller room. She climbed back down and slipped spilling the water, and reached out to grab anything that might keep her from falling. Her hands found something but only pulled it with her. There was a loud crash as a rather expensive vase broke into pieces and Isa blinked looking at the shattered vase. She heard heavy foot steps as her new master came to inspect what had happened. She had been told stories of him, how short tempered he was and how brutal his punishments were. How he had a son her age maybe a year or so older who he was teaching how to handle things and slaves like her . She felt her master and his sons shadow over her and with scared and timid eyes she looked up before looking down. "I-I'm sorry." She said, her body trembling as she felt her masters eyes glaring at her, her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she bowed down and apologized again.

((Okay I'm looking for someone to play the master, an impatient cruel man who beats his slaves when something goes wrong or when they mess up. Sometimes he goes as far as bedding them as punishment. (No bondage) I was thinking the Master puts his son in charge of Isa, and he is to punish her when ever she screws up. Now I was thinking the son can be somewhat cruel too, but also has a crush on Isa so doesnt abuse her so much as makes sure she enjoys her punishments as much as he does, something like that anyone welcome will be R for sexual reasons))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Failure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Failure   Failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Failure
Page 1 of 1