The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires

DarknessDesires

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-26

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night:   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:41 pm

"Doctor." Another voice spoke up, "I believe your pushing her to far, I'd hate for all the money wasted on her to go to waste." He was a tall man with dark hair, matching dark eye's that hid behind thin rimmed glasses. He appeared in his mid thirties, with a few grey hairs. His name was Kon, or thats what everyone called him. No one knew much about him, other then he came from an elite branch of military.

"You should give her a break, before you break her." He unzipped a body bag that was on the metal medical table over off next to the wall. A young man laid there, seemingly dead looking. "This is 00610, he's sleeping now." He took a needle out, tapped it lightly before injecting the blue looking liquid into the sleeping mans arm.

"We've altered him, using DNA and inhancement drugs along with some other research perspectives. Which I believe we've finally created an original stran which we can clone for what I like to call our new sercret weapon. He's alot like this female here, but looks human enough. Until he changes, that it. But he can fully change into two differant forms. Its quite fasinating."

The mans eye's shot open, he scanned the room quickly- but could not move. He'd never seen this room before, he knew that because unlike the other rooms he'd been in- this one didnt have blood everywhere. The lights were bright, and blinding- which blurred his vision. But he could hear that mans voice, and it enraged him.

Using all the strengh his could, he clenched his fist- and tried to move it. He couldnt. Feeling completly powerless was something he'd always hated, that was something from his past that he still held onto. The rest, he simply couldnt remember. Faint images, and memories would randomly come to- but fade away just as quick.

Kon glanced down, seeing his test subject struggle to clench his fist. He smirked, "Charming, he has such great spirit about him. Quite perfect for battle." Kon crossed his arms, "Well, I say she's had enough of a break, what exactly are you doing with her today?" He asked curiously.

OOC: The subjects name is Ryu, or at least he calls himself that. Spieces: Dragon/Clone, Gender: Male, Weakness(es): Common weaknesses such as bullets, sharp objects, and water weakens him, Ability(ies): Heals quickly, has a scale like armor that protects him from average attacks- cannot stop bullets or direct sword hits. Can fly, and has a hightened sense of people's personal feelings. I'll put up a bio when I can XD
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)   We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:12 pm

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Dawn13 <--Klea before expirments
We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp) - Page 5 Dragon12 <--Klea after expirments. Though her hands and feet are still normal her tail doesn't go away. She also has wings but she can retract those and the spikes are retractable too. She has scales that line her body too.

In a world of forced order, no one can hide

Klea is surrounded by her usual darkness, lying in a pool of some kind of slick fluid. Coldness flows though her from an open window, filling her with numbness. She can’t move nor does she really want to; she wants to stay immobile…to be by herself. But they don’t let her; they pester and probe her with needles and electric currents. “Leave me alone!”

She screams, her voice sounds distant to her ears. All she can do is scream her body is tied down to some kind of cold surface “Sir, the subject’s cells don’t seem to be responding” “Increase the wattage by ten percent and give her another 50mm dose of Atropine” “Sir, her body can’t take much more” One of the doctor’s assistance objects. “Do it! “Yes Sir”

The two assistances turn to the table. One grabs a small bottle with a green liquid in it. He draws out the 50mm and injects it into the girls IV. Once the entire drug enters her body the other assistance turns towards a large machine with several dials on it. He turns a large white dial two notches.

Burning pain rushes through her body, her voice crescendos. The electric current heightens the drug. Several tears roll from her eyes, her voice cracks and is soon silent. Her body lies limp on the metal surgical table, her head throbs, and she opens her eyes but only into slits. The light stings her eyes; she can’t see anything but blurred figures. It’s been so long since she could remember where she is or where she’s from. Her name has long since left her, like all the others they are nothing but numbers. She is but one of many who were forced to be human experiment for their government.

Ooc: This can be a group rp or a two person rp. If it is a group rp I want a mix of males and females. The objective is for them to escape from their prison. They are experiments for a new government project. The government is trying to create weapons. My character was a human till the experiments, she is now part dragon. You character can be any race, whether you are still human with special powers, or a hanyou or what ever you can think of. It your character is something you don’t think anyone has heard of please explain. The government keeps them in line by keeping them somewhat sedated. Any questions feel free to ask.

You can jump right in but in ooc could you just explain a little about your character like: real name, their number, age, specie, gender, weakness(es) and ability(ies). Not too many abilities please.

My character: Name- Klea (Ka-lee-ya). Number- 46920, Age- 16, Specie- dragon hanyou, Gender- Female, Weakness(es)- Water, and heights Ability(ies)- Pyrokinesis (power over fire) , Telekinetic (she can move objects but that’s about it)
Back to top Go down

We're the ones that go bump in the Night (Plz read ooc) (possibly group rp)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5