The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.)) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.))   Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.)) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:56 am

Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.)) Serafinanewedit
'Rain rain go away, come again another day...' The words seemed to drift through Serafina's mind like a autumn leaf down the lazy river; it just simply occured. It seemed forever now since she had last seen the large burning orb in the sky that was the sun. When she had arrived here, in Central, it was in a rough downpour and nothing put a building's cozy interior could protect her. It had been nearly a week now since that day and yet the rain continued to weep upon this vast city.

'All the world is waiting for the sun...' The lyrics of this tune had been sung by Leena, Serafina's adopted little sister and even now, through the thousand some miles that streached between them, Sera could hear the bubbly youth humming the song as clear as a bell. Leena was more than Serafina's kid sister, but also her best friend and the only one who liked the aquatic blue haired girl for who she was. Serafina was an outcast in the small town she onced lived in. It wasn't even concidered a town really, more like a humble village with nothing but tumble weeds and a train station about thirty miles away in the next town.

Thinking about Leena, she reminded herself, wasn't such a good idea. The entire thought of leaving the poor girl alone...it was heart breaking. That was her sister dammit. But alas, it was for Leena that Sera had left. Leena was aware of this and knew Serafina had to do what she had to do...even if it meant never seeing each other again. This was all the Militaries fault. Imagine that.

Serafina looked to the sky once as the thoughts despersed from her mind, replacing everything with the grinning image of Leena. It was for the best, she reminded herself with a sigh. Apparently what was right in the world always hurt the worse. Blinking away the drops of moister that had gathered on her eyelashes she began her walk once more through the dismal streets of Central. She had been ordered to come here, but as far as what to do after that no one bothered to explain. Since her arrivial Serafina had rented a small apartment on the second floor of a beautiful flower shop. It worked well concidering Serafina's love of blossoming flowers and the works.

Cars were buzzing here and there down the streets; occasionally kicking up muddy water from the gutters as they passed. Luckily for Serafina she was dressed with a long enough coat, enough to reach her knees at least. It was black fabric that hugged her small delicate frame, but hardly making her mysterious or suspecious. Two blocks left and she would reach the Shoppe in time to deliver the medicine to her pregnant landlord and owner of the Flower Shop.

"Rain, rain go away, come again another day. All the world is waiting for the sun..." Whispered the young woman with beautiful, silk blue hair, crossing the street once the traffic was cleared. She hopped over a puddle, rounded a corner and breathed a sigh of relief seeing the store finally in sight. The wind was starting to pick up and there was no way she wanted to catch a cold. Immediately she began a quick walk the rest of the length there.

The shop was a quaint little thing with large bay windows in the front, adorned with beautiful multi colored flowers of all sorts. Besides the front entrance to said store was yet another door, hidden within the brick wall that held the shop in place. That was the entrance to Serafina's apartment; but she wasn't aiming for that door just yet. Instead she grasped the brass handle to the shope and pushed it open. A light, whimsical bell jingled upon her entrance. The warmth of the store greeted her first, making her smile in return. "Man it's cold out there..." Murmured Serafina, not bothering to see if customers were within the building or not. She shrugged her jacket off and adjusted the glasses upon her nose then began a quick search for Mrs. Jonas. When she saw no sign of her landlord and friend, Serafina sighed. "Hope she's not baking me another pie...I've still have that cherry one upstairs..."

With her jacket folded over her right arm the Doriimaa girl started to make her way through the jungle like store but paused; a noise, similar to feet shuffling, caught her attention in the aisle next to her. Now mind you, the aisles were always blocked by vast amounts of potted plants; quite literally making it a jungle and almost nearly impossible to see into another row. Sera blinked then walked around into the aisle, assuming it was Mrs. Jonas tending to flowers. "Mrs. Jonas, I have your medication. They were out of apples though. Argh, and that weather, I mean it feels like winter. I-" Serafina had began to rattle off light heartedly but hesitated and froze in her tracks. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Mrs. Jonas..." It startled her, seeing someone other than Mrs Jonas before her, looking at a bundle of budding roses. Let alone a guy. Biting on her lower lip Sera blurted out quickly; "Do you need some help finding something?"

((ooc: Alright this is a FullMetal Alchemist thread. ^^ Serafina was actually told by the homunculus Envy*obviously not in the palm tree form xD*, to go to Central or else Leena would be harmed. She did as she was told and ended up here. Obviously another attempt to create the Philosopher's stone aside from Edward and Alphonse. ((Still working on that part, give me some time ><.)) OKAY I'm looking for a Male Military officer. I'd prefer someone like Kain Fury, Roy Mustang, Jean Havoc etc. It can also be Edward or Alphonse if you want it to be. xD. Romance possibly maturity later LATER on. More about Serafina will be explained in events about to occur. x3 Dunka~! ))
Back to top Go down

Rainy Day Lovers. ((Mature/F.M.A.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: