The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legendary. ((Open/Mature.))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nenasiel

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Legendary. ((Open/Mature.)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary. ((Open/Mature.))   Legendary. ((Open/Mature.)) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

((OOC: Can I join? I've played Legendary, didn't enjoy it but I happen to love the concept of the game.))
Back to top Go down
_Pop-Can_

_Pop-Can_

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Legendary. ((Open/Mature.)) Empty
PostSubject: Legendary. ((Open/Mature.))   Legendary. ((Open/Mature.)) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Legendary. ((Open/Mature.)) Awesomegirl

I would have never guessed I would be in such a predicament such as this. Things like this only happen in murder mysteries and the like. But this was REAL LIFE! It's not like I chose to be here; it was forced upon me. My father...his life lies in the balance of my choice...

Several Days Ago....

New York City was ablaze with life, thrills and excitement. The legendary Pandora's Box, an object from Greek Mythology, had been discovered! Archaeologists had discovered it on a dig site near Venice only months ago and have just now declared it the real thing. It's golden statues and solid square form adorned headlines every where! The designs on the box were marvelous, a real sight to behold. Who would have thought it really existed..?

There was other headlines that following day. 'Is the curse real?' 'What's inside?' That was the questions being asked now. No one had answers. They all knew the story of old. As some of the youth puts it now, 'We open it, all hell will break loose'. Which was why tests would soon be preformed. But before that, the Archaeologists who had discovered this amazing box had a celebration in mind. This 'party' was going to take place in New York City's Museum of Natural History. The same place Isabella Ross worked....

Current Time....

Izzy sighed with relief. The guards on duty had recognized her as one of the Secretary's who worked in the museum. And of course this was true; but she wasn't here for the party. No. Instead she was following orders. A group called The Black Order demanded this of her otherwise blood would be paid. Her fathers to be exact.

The black haired youth casually strolled through the now empty corridors of the museum. She knew them like the back of her hand. And Pandora's Box was only two doors away from her. The tomboy Izzy felt a little strange however. Not only was she about to steal a massive chunk of gold from her OWN work place, but her choice of clothing wasn't what she wished for. A red satin belly shirt with a black under shirt; jeans were a must, and to top it off, a thin lace over coat. Raven coloured hair was pulled back in a loose braid, just to get some of it out of her eyes.

Black shoes clapped as she began to dash down the marble corridors, the over coat fluttering like butterfly wings behind her. "Oh fuck...I don't want to do this...." Murmured Izzy, sucking in a heavy breath of air. The heavy doors that loomed before her were the only thing keeping her away from Pandora's box. From her back pocket Izzy dug hastely for her key but froze. A shadow stood behind her.

"Freeze!" Exclaimed a male voice...

((OOC: Okay so I need someone to be the voice that's behind her. He can either be hired security to protect the box, or something of the like. This is based from the game Legendary. But please note you DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW THE GAME TO JOIN. I promise all will be explained!!! But other than that please join...Oh and no one-lining! Dunka~!))
Back to top Go down

Legendary. ((Open/Mature.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Present Day-
Jump to: