The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fountain of Youth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:26 am

Once the limo pulled up to the house Dasha was eager to get out. The door opened for her and she ran into the house. Her mother was slow behind her. The limo driver helped her into the house and offered to stay with them, he had been a friend of the family but Dasha's mother declined. She needed some quiet time with her daughter before the people would start showing up for the wake the next morning. He nodded his head and left her but promising her if she needed anything he was only a call away. Her mother walked into the living room and sat down. Dasha was already in there sitting down with a picture of her father in her lap. A few tears slipped onto the picture. Her mother sat down next to her and put an arm around her. "It's going to be alright Dasha"
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

"Choose my path wisely." He repeated as he watched the old woan walk away he released a sigh and watched as the black car drove off. The old woman had practically told him that her daughter, Dasha was an angel but that did not tell him what he should do. If he kidnapped her he would get nothing from her and as of now she didn't trust or like him and her mother was close to death it was horrible to think about it. He stood shortly after and wandered the streets. "Which path will I choose?"

ooc: Sorry its short I couldn't really get into the post
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 pm

The old women sat next to him on the bench, she had grown tired from standing "Dasha is older then her years show but still maintains the spunk of a young child" The old lady places a hand on the young mans. She knew her pain and he seemed to be speaking from a past experience that she could tell hurt him deeply. "It's one thing to be polite it's another thing to put yourself through such things. Do not smile on my account. Today is a day of loss but it doesn't mean we can't learn from it" She got to her feet and turned to him "I am growing old and I am tired. Dasha is special, she is precious and needs protecting. I can't be around forever" She tells the young man. She had been trying to think of a way for Dasha to be safe when she passed on and her husbands death sped up the process. "Choose your path wisely" She turns and walks back to the limo, Dasha grabs her hand and hold tightly. They climb into the limo and start off home.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Kubo continued to stare at the ground even after hearing the footsteps and the voice of the woman. "Death seems to be draw me to places such as this. I'm sorry for your lose I know all to well the pain of death but I'm sure you've heard enough of that. You should go to your daughter she seems very protective of you and doesn't seem to think kindly of me though I find it cute that a girl so innocent can look at someone with such eyes and send shivers down my spine." He looked up at her and pushed up the lens of his sunshades and gave her a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

As everyone started to disperse away Dasha and her mother started back to the limo. Her mother was tired and she could tell. They would probably just go home and go to bed. Her mother hadn't been into cooking lately so she would probably just get something small to eat and play in her room. When they came up to the limo Dasha's mother looked up at her surrounding finally, her eyes were dry. She couldn't cry anymore. She noticed the young man on the bench, he seemed to be in pain. "Dasha wait her" Her mother started to walk over to the young man "No mom, stay with me" Dasha couldn't believe it, did her mother not know who that guy was. If they hadn't run into that guy maybe her dad would still be alive. Her turns to her "Everything will be fine sweetie. I just have to go talk to that gentleman" Her mother pried her hand from hers and walked over to the guy.

Her mother stood in front of him "What's a nice young man like yourself doing in a dreary place like this" she asks him.

ooc: it's ok that its short. I don't mind
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Kubo watched the funeral from where he was and noticed the little girl staring at him and he smiled at her though he didn't know what she was thinking he knew from teh way she was looking at him that he had given her a bad impression. He simply shrugged his shoulders and continued to watch before leaving them to mourn. He sat on a bench with his head buried in his hands and his eyes were closed tightly.

((Sorry it's short.))
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Dasha couldn't look at the casket, she didn't want to think about how her father would never come home again. She didn't want to think about what this would mean now, her mother was getting old to. Would she leave too? Dasha looked around at the few people who knew her father. The faces stained with tears, the sadness still prominent in their eyes. Her mother was shaking like a leaf. The Reverend started his speech and then Dasha's eyes fell on the guy she had seen her mother talking to just a couple of days before. She wondered what he was doing there, he didn't look to good. Dasha's eyes lit up, maybe he was the angel of death and he was here to take her mother away too. Dasha gripped her mothers hand tighter daring him to take her too. She glared at him then turned to stare at the Reverend.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am

He left the hotel and stumbled along until he saw something interesting, a funeral and who did he find there? The angel girl and her mother he stayed a good distance again and watched his eyes focused up on the sea of black that moving from their cars to where the dearly departed would be laid to rest. He was not dressed to go any further and he stuck of alchohol it would be an insult to go over there. He looked at the woman and her daughter but so no man by her side and knew that it was probably he whom had passed on and shook his head slowly. Feeling their pain he stayed where he was and bowed his head to say a little prayer.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 am

Her mother turn to her "Dasha...I'm afraid..." she was trying hard not to break out in tears, she had cried for days now and she was surprised that she still had tears to cry "Daddy's not coming home...ever. Dad's passed on" Dasha wasn't sure that she understood. "You mean...Daddy's...dead" her mother nodded her head. Tears streamed down her face. She finally understood why her mother had been acting so weird. Her mother patted her hand trying to calm her down "There, there Dasha. We still have each other" Her mother gripped her hand and they both got out of the limo and the procession started.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:28 pm

ooc: Yeah I could tell by the name it was you. >.> I was begining to wonder if you anbandoned our threads but figured you either had some stuff to do was I wasn't worreid just bore XD It sucks that you lost everything I had to F10 my pc a few times to clean it out and I lost alot of my stuff I guess it's about the same as your pc crashing >.>
<.<
I have no clue where I was going with this but glad your back.))

Kubo had been in the city longer than he had wished but still he wanted to see the little angel girl atleast one more time before he left and atleast got to talk to her. He did not know his fascination with her but all he knew that there were secrets about her that needed to be discovered but he couldn't bring harm to her and he also wondered about her future. Her parents were old and close to death he would hate to think about what could or would hapen if she saw her parents die. He remembered how it was for him to see his grandparents die. To be there an hold their hands as they slipped away it was pain and he came up with the solution that if he found the fountain of youth he could save them but he gave up on those thoughts when he learned about angels and knew they had the power to heal and why not give eternal life.

He was drinking again, he always seemed to smoke and drink more when he thought about the people in his life that were gone liek his mother, his sister and his grandparents that he loved so dearly. Becoming angry with his thoughts he swallowed the alcohol and threw the glass against the wall and watched as it shattered before he jumped onto the bed and fell asleep when he woke up he would go to the park and maybe get a glimpse of the heaven child if she was there.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm

"Dasha" her mother calls from the kitchen. She stares at the tv not hearing her mothers, she was too enveloped with her show to want to eat dinner "Dasha turn off the tv and go wash up" Dasha moves just a centimeter but doesn't turn the tv off. "Dasha!" She jumps up and shuts the tv off. She runs up stares to wash her hands. She walks into her parents room. "Dad. Mom says dinners done" Dasha shakes her father a bit but he doesn't move. "Dad" She calls again but he still doesn't move. He feels a bit cold but she just figures that it's because the bedroom window was open "Dad come on dinner's done. Come on dad" she shakes her dad a little more but he still doesn't move. Dasha runs down stairs "MOM!" She about trips down the stairs and runs into the kitchen "What did I tell you about running in the house" "Sorry but Dad wont wake up" Her mother drops a carving knife and quickly runs up the stairs. Dasha wasn't too far behind her. She walks into the room and her mother is leaning over her father's body. "Mom...what's wrong?" "Dasha go to your room. You don't need to be in here right now"

A few days later

Her mother wasn't herself after that day. She was gloomy and sad all the time and Dasha couldn't figure out why. Her mother made her get dressed into an all black dress and they were driving to a graveyard in a nice limo. It was her first limo ride ever and she couldn't figure out why everyone was so sad "Where's Dad?" Her mother only looked down at her and held her closely.

ooc: this is Lil_Squirrel. My comp crashed and I had to rest everything and I lost a lot. I had to open a new account. So I just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Kubo sat on the bench thinking over his plans very carefully but everytime he came to a dead end especially when he imagined the girl unhappy after he had taken her. Standing to his feet and pushed his glasses further on his nose and lit a cigarette. "I can't do it." He muttered to himself as he began to walk away keeping his green eyes focused on the path ahead of him. "If she's immortal I'll get her later when she's grown up alittle more. Right now she's just too cute and adorable I can't bring myself to take her from her family no matter how old they are." He exhaled the smoke and threw it on the ground and put it out before reaching into his pocket and pulling his cellphone out and dailing a number. "Pull out abort the mission and start doing research on the fountain again." Those were his last words as he hung up the phone and vanished into the oncoming night.

Though he had told his men to pull Kubo Tenchi stayed in the town and stopped by the park every so often to get a glimpse of the immortal girl. She was cute and full of energy, he knew once she was older her beauty would put the sun to shame but was even more precious than her future appearance and smile was the secret power she held. He couldn't figure out what it was but he knew she had some way to make other's immortal also whether it was from her own blood or a blessing he did not know but he would wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 am

"Mom who was that you were talking to?" The old lady smiled down at her daughter. "Just a nice man sweetie." She patted Dasha's hand. She opened the front door and Dasha ran inside "Slow it down Dasha our fahter is taking a nap" Dasha stopped and started to tip toe to the living room. She laid down on her stomach and turned on the cartoons. "Not too loud and I want you to go wash up in about fifteen minutes then go wake your father" "Ok mom" she called to her mother. Her mother walked into the kitchen and put the pot roast in the oven and got started on the vegatables
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Kubo watches as the old woman and the cute little girl leaves and smiles as his plan begins to develope but once again he knew he would not be able to go through with it. He had always had a soft spot for young girls they always made him feel happy to seen them smile and laugh. Maybe because all young girls reminded him of his little sister before she had left him. "Good-bye." He says softy as he stayed where he was watching them as they left.

ooc: Short post! I hate 'em let's get moving so I can lengthen 'em
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 am

The old lady smiled at the young man. He was sweet but his place was not at a childrens park. "Sweetie only a few more minutes. It's almost dinner time" Dasha stopped and turned to her mother "Alright mom" she called out and ran over to the swings. Dasha started talking with some of the other little kids, they started laughing and having some fun.

The old ladies smile faded when he asked about her plans for the future. "The future is a concern but I have a feeling that everything is going to work out just the way it's suppose to" the lady got up and turned to the young gentleman. "Well it was nice meeting you young sir and I hope everything works out for you" the old lady walks over to Dasha and takes her hand. Dasha smiles happily and they head home.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Kubo looked at the old woman with a kind smile, he wouldn't do anything to hrm her or the child like he had told himself before he was never the type of person to bring harm to another person especially children and women. "I am only visiting actually and dating is rather bothersome when you travel as much as I do." He says moving his green eyes away from the old woman to the little girl that stopped and waved happily at her. "She's cute." He says with a smile turning his attention back to the woman and smiling as he thought of what else to say to her. "I don't mean to sound rude and its really none of my business but don't you worry about the future?" He left out his concern about her death because it would have been rude to point out she was going to die someday and leave the little girl alone.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Dasha bounced all around the play ground, she had energy galor and then some. The old women sat and watched her, getting tired just watching. She smiled though when Dasha turned to her and waved with enthousiasim. The she dashed off to play on the zip line. The old women looked the man over that sat next to her. She was always careful as to what she said around strangers, a simple slip of the tongue could put Dasha in danger and she wasn't as young as she use to be so there was no way she could protect the child. The old women smiled at the young man "She is my daughter and my husband and I couldn't be any happier that she has come into our lives"

Dasha stopped for a moment and eyed her mother talking with the young man. She stood there and stared at them for a long period. The young man didn't give her a good feeling, why was he talking to her mother. She had never seen the guy before and her mother had never shown her a picture of him so her mother must not know him. It wasn't wise to talk to strangers her mother always warned her, then why was her mother talking to someone she didn't know. Dasha decided that she would only play a little bit long then she would tell her mom she was ready to go home.

"What's a nice looking young man like yourself doing walking all alone? It's a lovely friday night don't you have date?" The old women was very trusting in her old age, though raising Dasha had kept her young for so many years. She worried that when her and her husband passed Dasha wouldn't have anyone left. The old womens family was grown and out in the world. Very few had come to visit.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Fountain of Youth Knast_Kinem

Kubo Tenchi was the type of man tha liked exquisite things and enternal life or prolonged life was one of them. He had done his research on the fountain of youth and spent a fortune when he was nine years on an expedtion to find the mythological fountain and again when he seventeen and now he was twenty four and no closer to finding it than he had when he was nine. Kubo was the child of a billionaire which was how he was able to fund such expensive expeditions but still his fascination with enternal life had driven him over the deep end adn he was using everything within his power to find it.

A few months ago Kubo had been digging around and found something rather interesting, an article on angels that fell to earth. The ranged from all ages and could not be distinguished between human children but they were more beautiful than normal humans. He begn researching mroe and more and finally his research led him to a place called Vahale. He begun looking at every human child to see if they were angels it may sound crazy but it was how he passed his time and wasted the money he earned. It wasn't until he actually found a child that seemed to glow and put the rest of the children to shame, she was alittle girl.

He spent weeks in Vahale and finally worked up a plan though he knew he couldn't go through with it. Standing in the park watching the little girl play he moved over towards the elderly woman and sat next to her on the bench. "Children are such a blessing aren't they? Is she your grandaughter?" He asked looking at her before pointing at Dasha waiting for an answer. He wouldn't go as far as kidnapping the little girl and take her from her home, he was no monster but he would not quit until he got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

Fountain of Youth Dasha10 <--Dasha (greek meaning: gift of god)

An angel laid upon golden silk blankets, resting peacefully. Forever young the cause as to why no one knows. Her memory was taken from her. Either too painful for her to remember or too good for her allowed to know. She was taken in by a loving couple, raising her as their own. They moved all over so no one would start to get suspicious as to why the young girl never aged.

There are stories of a fountain of youth, waters that you drink and you’ll never age. One drop and you’ll be young for decades. The couple researched and researched to give answers to the child. They could never find a reason for the child’s everlasting life. They had theories; maybe the gods blessed her with eternal youth to give the earth a light of hope, maybe she found where the fountain of youth was, or her youth was a curse to remind her of a deed she did wrong.
In all truth the couple didn’t know who close they were. The angelic child they kept in their care was actually the fountain of youth. A drop of her blood could save a person on the brink of death, it could heal the sick. A few drops could give life and too much could take life. Though no matter how much blood you receive can not give you eternal life. Only the child herself never dies. Her curse, to watch those around her live their life and die. She was never meant to live outside the walls of Vahale, the sanctuary of the gods.
Those who envied her took her from her life of bliss and tossed her to the greedy palms of humanity.

"Mom can I go to the park" Dasha walked into the kitchen where her mother was doing dishes and preparing dinner for that evening. "I don't know sweetie" "I'll be careful I promise" The little girl pleaded with her mother. The women put down the plate she had been cleaning. Her face wrinkled from age, her hair gray from age. She looked tired and worn. "Alright. We'll go to the park" the women drid off her hands, she took off her apron and hung it on the rack. She grabbed a light sweater. Dasha bounched out of the house and down the steps. The women followed behind her.

Once at the park the old women found a bench to sit on and rest her tried body. Dasha ran off to play on the jungle gym, a smile painted on her face. She was happy. One look at her face could bring a smile to anyones face no matter the circumstance they were in.

ooc: I would like someone to play a guy that some how finds out about just what Dasha is. He can be cruel and kidnap her for his own reasons or he could be nice and make a promise to the old lady that he will protect Dasha after the woman passes away. This idea just popped into my head so I don't really know where I want it to go but i'm hoping that it lasts for quite a long time. Any idea you have would be gladly welcomed. I just ask that the guy be some what young but not too young. I would like someone descriptive but it doesn't have to be life 6 paragraphs long, just no one lining plz. Any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can. Just jump right in if you like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain of Youth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Youth   Fountain of Youth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Youth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Futuristic-
Jump to: