The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness Of The Night(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:26 pm

"I apologize." Aleron said with a voice that seemed sincere for the most part. "Both my mother and father have passed on from this world to a better one when I was younger. I was taught much by them and to this day I look up to them, that is a sign of good parents I suppose. As for being straight-forward, do not worry about that. I happen to like a woman who knows what she wants."

"So, tell me about some of the other places you have seen?" He asked, geuinely curious now.
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 pm

She chuckled as she stood there “my mother has been gone for some time I am afraid, and I am sure my father would love to finally meet you milord” she stated and she then moved over but she did not take the chair “I prefer to stand” she stated and then she took a glass of her own and when he was done pouring himself a drink she got one for her.

“and as for children well vampire children are rare, and if a child is ever born among our clan it is cherished dearly, taken care of by the clan itself but we never try to take the place of the parents that is not our position, but I am sorry to say my personal experience with children is little to none but I do not mind them, and nor will I try like many of the other women who have meet her, to be her mother”

She knew for a fact that when it came to his daughter, the women before Sovay tried very much to be the girl’s mother and telling her what to do and so on behind her father’s back, “forgive me for suddenly talking like this, but when it comes to me I am very straight to the point”.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 pm

"Really?" Aleron seemed to take more interest in the conversation. "I have not met your clan personally but scattered reports of what I have heard of them." He went over to a empty table, pulling a chair for her and then taking a seat himself. After he got them both something to drink, he refused to allow the servants to do it, he was a King, but he didn't need to be pampered to. Bridgen left once he was ordered to do so, saying something

"I would very much like to meet your father and mother one of these days, I have always been intrigued by the differences between the clans." Aleron took another swallow of his cup before placing it down. "I can't say for certain if this will work, but so far I would say first impressions are very good right now."

"If you don't mind me questioning.." He began. "Do you like children? I have a daughter of five years of age and geuinely that is a deal breaker if they can get along with her or not."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Sovay stood there and she chuckled as she spoke “blood wine if you don’t mind of course, and you are correct what humans drink is rather affecting on how they taste, I find it rather annoying to keep a good blood doll around that makes sure to keep themselves healthy and to my tastes” she stated she had pets of course what vampire of her clan did not. They needed them to survive so that they didn’t aimlessly kill off humans and then cause a riot they were not stupid and mindless.

“and forgive me for not introducing myself I would have thought your friend here would have done the introductions, but I am Sovay of the vampire clan, daughter to Rovmont who is in the second chair of the vampire counsel so not to be rude milord but I am not here to take your money, or just simply have power, I have that within my clan and it was not because of who my father is, I came here to possibly help a bond between our people, and if it cannot be done then it cannot of course I offer friendship before anything else” she stated.

Sovay did not want to hesitate with this, she was going to be straight to the point and nothing less than that she had seen and heard the women that had been called before to him and she knew what they were like, she would not be like them and she would not stoop to their level to get to something she would like to have. True to be his mate would be an honor but she would want it out of respect, loyalty and of course Love, she did not mate without either of the three.

“So if we do not work out anything beyond friendship, then that will be an honor on itself just to be able to called the Devil King a friend of mine”
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Bridgen was happily blabbering about anything that came into his mind. Most of it was things Lord Aleron already knew--the politics of the day to day living for his subjects, finacial situation of the current establishment. While on some level he was sure Bridgen knew Aleron already had a firm grasp on these things, a part of the imp's nature was to constantly worry and double check behind him. It was still amusing how the old man worried so much, but he was thankful for his presence. When he was not worrying, he was very insightful for certain matters.

At present Aleron was studying the young woman, she was fairly attractive with the curves of a full woman but still petie at the same time. She had interesting set of blue eyes, which weren't common for most vampire races, though he knew of some that it wasn't as rare. What intrigued him the most was the way she held herself compared to most of his female guest. She had a air of self-respect and restraint he could apperciate. Even if nothing came of this, he most likely wouldn't mind having her as a friend.

"I am Lord Aleron--as my assitant has probably let you know more then you care for." He glanced at the imp, giving him a hard time more then anything. "You have manners, I like that. May I have your name? Perhaps we could get to know each other over some tea, our brand of course, the kind in the human world might as well be water."
Back to top Go down
Ayumu144

Ayumu144

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Lady Sovay was nothing to special of course; she was just the daughter to a powerful vampire of a strong clan, like many of her race. They all stayed together and if you where in a high family you managed to get into things like this. She had heard of the young lord and was saddened by his loss but knew that this man wanted no sympathy and she did not want his money or his power, she had that already so why should it much matter.

She stood in the large hall, her black hair fell down around her, the white dress she wore showed off every curve of her body, and she wore simple white shoes that had laces wrapping around her ivory white skin. Her blue eyes glowed in the darkness and she chuckled as she saw some of the servants quickly bolt away from her. Yes be afraid of the big bad vampire she thought to herself as she stood there, as if I would even touch your blood.

She would only chuckle and continue to wait, there had been many women in her position before but she had been asked by her father to at least try this and she would not go ageist her father’s wishes. She grew up on following the orders of your elders, and he was indeed her elder. But when the sound of footsteps where heard she turned and would only smile as she saw the imp and the Devil King himself coming.

Turning on the balls of her foot she moved towards them with perfect grace seeming to glide right across the ground, but unlike many of the women she kept her eyes on his face and not having them run up and down him like she was ready to strip him then and there just to mate. She had better things to do then act like a slut, she was here to perhaps set a good relationship between his people and the vampires, and her father wanted his baby girl to be happily married and taken care of but what father wouldn’t?

She soon spoke her black painted lips revealing the white pearly fangs she had “Good Evening milord, I do hope I have not caught you at a bad time, and if I have then I shall leave you are a busy man and why should a women you do not even possibly know disturbed your evening?” she was cleaver indeed she stayed a good arms length away from him and she remained professional towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver

Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:12 pm

Lord Aleron knew this day would come. It would always did. Every one-hundred years his servants would seek out potential mates for the Demon Lord, and every time that day he would see them. Demons, Devils, even Succubus and other creatures of the night all lining up for a chance to be potential ruler and mate of the handsome Devil. While most would be happy having such beautiful women interested in him, he found most of them petty and incredibly shallow. He had no interest in them. In fact Aleron hadn't had any interest in females ever since his wife had miscarried during birth and he lost his mate. His child had been saved only by magic. It had been a devasting blow to his whole realm, and more importantly to Lord Aleron.

For the sake of his people and his young daughter he had pulled himself together and carried on his duties, some might say obsessively. Not only did he have to look after his subjects, but he also had to keep the human(or some may refer to it) as the 'mortal realm'. He had been there long ago, but it always amused him how bad of a reputation his race got on that rock, but the humans didn't know any better. Besides, he knew of other realms, ones where the demons and devils were nothing but souless bodies--not that he liked thinking of such pitiful creatures. What was life without free will, after all?

"Lord Aleron.."

Indeed, what was it at all?

"Lord Aleron!"

This time, Aleron looked down to see a imp-like creature, his oldest adviser. "What troubles you Bridgen?"

'Bridgen' bristled slightly. "You haven't been paying attention to my reports have you sire?" He almost looked like he was going into a long lecture, most likely to whine and bemoan about how the young Lord didn't pay attention like his father.

"I have. I just choose not to comment." Aleron then laughed lightly seeing his exasperated expression. "I tease Bridgen. But I fail to see how this is important."

"I know.." The imp was cautious with his words, knowing how sensetive of a subject it was. "I know it was a difficult blow for you to lose Lady Kara. But now it's time for yourself a new mate and someone to ruler by yours side."

"And what makes this one so special?" Aleron said cooly. "You know we have had this discussion many times. If you haven't noticed by now I have little interest in such things at the moment."

He smiled(as much as a imp can anyway) "Oh, but this one is Very special Lord Aleron. You see, it's a ancient vampiress. She is very fair in looks, but better then I hear she is very mature and wise."

Aleron wanted to argue, but decided to give in to appease him and be left alone. "I will see them, but I do not expect much." Bridegen seemed delighted as he lead the old Devil to the upper part of a building where their guest was. He could make out a woman coming towards them, that must be it. Interesting.

Perhaps this wouldn't be a complete waste of his time after all.

--------------------------------------------------

Pic:
https://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/SionReaver/?action=view&current=LordAleronHumanForm.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Of The Night(Private)   Darkness Of The Night(Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Of The Night(Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4