The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Folk Blues Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:35 pm

"Breaking...what do you mean by breaking?" Spike blinked twice. He walked into the living room raising a brow. IT was a little funny to see his little monsters tieing up a grown man. "Alright you two thats enough. Your mom and me came to take you two out to eat. How about you show us a little love?" Spike smiled. The twins looked at Spike and Asaya smiling as they ran into their arms. "Mommy I tied up Mr. Light all by myself!" Jet smiled. Jessica was jumping up and down while hugging SPike. "I made him look like a lady daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

"Yeah, the monkeys" She said and chuckled as she got out. Asa walked up to the door with Spike and knocked. Ame answered laughing. "Oh hey guys, the kids are in the middle of "breaking" Light-senpai" Ame laughed. "What?" Asa asked and stepped inside and blinked before covering her mouth laughing. "Ame come on, dont let them see" Light said. Jet was tying up his hands and legs while Jess was putting makeup on his face. "Hi Spike...Hey Asa" Light said with a laugh. "Your kids...sort of ganged up on me" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:26 pm

"Yeah I mean I like being alone with you...but I guess I've gotten use to the kids and all their noise. Heh its funny because before the kids came we wouldn't have even thought about the silence. I think we would have enjoyed it." Spike smiled as he slid into the driver's seat. Once Asa was buckled up he pulled off. IT didn't take long to reach Ame's place. He pulled up into the drive way then walked to the other side of the car opening Asa's door for her. "Alright then lets go claim our little monkeys."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 pm

"Yeah, it'd alright, we can remember the major things, if they leave behind a shirt or their pajamas then we'll live" She said and opened the door. "You couldn't handle the silence anymore either huh? I thought I was about to go crazy" Asa said with a smile. "Your driving or me?" She asked walking to the car and paused before getting in the passenger seat
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:17 pm

"Dating her brother huh? Hmm in some societies thats ok." Spike smiled. Now that they were going to pick the kids up he felt a little better. He trusted Ame without question, but Light....well he just wasn't sure. "Alright well lets get going. The kids are going to want to tell us every detail of their night. We'll have to make sure they have everything too. Jet will go crazy if he leaves any of his watches behind. Jess will the same if she leaves her teddy though I doubt that will happend. She carries that thing are like its her child."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm

"Hm?" She paused and looked at Spike. "Ame said to mind your own, that dating Light-senpai would be like dating her brother" Asa said. "Now really?" She asked. "Oh nothing, Spike wants to come and pick them up now" Asa said. "Of course I don't mind, I like going out to eat with them, that and the silence this morning has been bugging me and Spike" She said with a laugh. "Alright see you soon" She said and hung up
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:09 pm

"Light?" Spike blinked. He remembered now that Light was the guy Spike really didn't like. He didn't have a reason for the way he felt...it was just whenever he saw Light he felt like he was staring into the eyes Vicious. "Tell Ame to hurry up and hook up with Light before he's taken." Spike chuckled. For now he'd put his gut feelings to the side, though the fact that the kids were playing with Light did worry him a little. "Hey Asa...why dont we just pick up the kids now? Its been a while since we got to eat as a family. The last time was right before you went to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:05 pm

"They're good, they're playing video games with Light-senpai" Asa said and turned back to the conversation with Ame. "So when did you want to drop them off?" She asked. "Yeah, whenever you want" Asa said. Around noon?" She asked and looked at the clock. "Yeah, that sounds fine" She said, that gave them another hour and a half. "Yeah we'll be home, did you want us to pick them up?" Asa asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Spike nodded and walked into the bathroom. He himself wondered how the hell Electra was able to do so much. Yeah she was strong...but damn. Spike was starting to see her as Super Woman now. She could do pretty much anything. After getting dressed Spike came out of the bathroom with a jean jacket, white t-shirt, and some blue jeans on. He looked at Asaya smiling a little. The fact that she didn't think about their problems was still eatting away at him. "How are the kids? Has Jessica been beating up Jet again?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Asa blinked, "Really? I didnt know that, she works in a lot of fields though, I wonder how she manages them all" Asa said. "Hm, yeah I'm ready to go...you still need to get dressed though" She said with a light smile. "I'm going to call Ame and see how the kids are doing while you change alright" She said taking out her cell and dailed. "Hello?" Ame answered. "Hey how are the kids. "They're great, Light-senpai actually stopped by, they're playing a spiderman on the playstation with him" Ame said. "Ah, he's with you again? Are you sure your not dating?" Asa asked. "No no, I'm just giving him a place to stay when he gets sick of hotels" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Spike had finished his call with Electra when Asaya walked in. He hung and turned her frowning a little. "Did you know Electra was trained to be...uh...one of those mind people? I just called her and she said she'd be willing to come to our house tomorrow and talk to both of us. She said that everything needs to be out in the open no matter how painful. I tried to get a discount...but she said she couldn't give me on. Meh she's still cheaper then the rest and she's a friend." Spike stated and stood to his feet stretching. "Are you ready to go eat?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Asaya walked around the house, everything was clean, she just needed to fold and put away the kids clothes. She walked into their room and started on Jessica's clothes, folding her socks, shirts and pants hanging her nice clothes in the closet and then did the same Jet's clothes. She though about her's and Spike relationship not having any problems. Flaws maybe, but everyone had flaws that their partner learned to accept right?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm

The silence in the house was driving Spike crazy. He wasn't talking to Asaya...he couldn't right now. Was she really use to troubles between them? The thought somehow pissed Spike off. He wished the kids were around making noise. His eyes scanned over a list of names and widend a bit when he found Electra's name on the list. He never took her for the type to give people advice on marriage. "Hmm...maybe she'll give us a discount." he blinked and pulled out his cellphone. "I hope she's not mad at me for quiting the way I did..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Asa blinked and looked down, when he said it, it did sound pretty bad. "Alright" She said quietly with a nod. She followed him in there only to get dressed. She stripped the bed and took the blanket and sheets out of the room to wash them while Spike went onto the computer. She started to do a little cleaning to pre occupy herself, it really was quiet without the kids there
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:09 am

"You're use to troubles between us....Asa...do you know how thats sounds?" Spike frowned. He shook his head and stepped out of the shower. After drying himself off he started walking towards the door, but then stopped and turned back to Asaya. "I'm going to make things work out. I WILL not let this marriege go down the tube simply because one of us is use to troubles and doesn't think about it. I'm going online to see who I can find and for a good price. If you need me I'll be in our room."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 am

"Hm" She said shaking her head. "No I'm not putting on a mask. I suppose...I'm just used to us having troubles....that its become normal for me" She said. "So I don't really think much of it...but I don't know how to make the problems go away. So if you want to find a councilor and make an appointment I will go alright" She said looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:52 am

"You're right, but this is why I think we should see someone, but if you dont think we need to...then I suppose we dont." he sighed softly. Did Asaya really think things weren't that bad? Spike couldn't see how, "By any chance would you be putting up a mask again? Asa infront of the kids is fine, but around me I would think that you could tell me honestly what you're feeling." Spike stated in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 am

Asa blinked and shook her head. "No, we aren't that bad, at least I don't think so. But if it will make you feel better we can" She said. "I'm wulling to try whatever we can so we can feel more...at ease" She said and leaned up and kissed him. "Not all relationships are easy Spike....all of them have their problems. We have to keep working at it rather than giving up" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:44 am

"I know...but putting up a mask...wont make these problems go away." he sighed softly. "Rather...I'd say its because of the mask that the problems are a little worse. Jet was right...communication is very important." he stated softly as he held Asaya in his arms. "Do you think...well...perhaps...maybe we should you know...talk to someone? I know those good for nothings are not worth a cent...but if it can help us out...I dont know maybe we should give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 am

Asa sighed and wrapped her arms around him resting her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "What am I going to do with you...you can't act like that with the kids...they'll get scared. Their smart, unless you create a perfect mask, they can tell something is wrong" She said. She had, had years to perfect her mask when she wasn't feeling okay. She had even fooled Spike with it
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 am

Spike nodded and followed her in. He seemed a little distent though. He couldn't get over the fact that all this time he had been taking advantage of Asaya. He had more or less stomped on her feelings. It was then that SPike wondered if Jet had been in on this too. He would have talk to him when he got the chance. Maybe he could tell him what Spike could do to start making Asaya happy. He wanted to smile, but it hard pretending to feel happiness when his entire world had been rocked...and not in the good way. "So...where do you want to go for brunch? there's a IHOP like 15 minutes from here."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:32 am

"Spike it's alright...We're still together...as long as we stay together....that's the happiest thing I can ask for" She said seeing him still worrying. "Now please, stop worrying about it for now alright" She said said and started the water. She took off her robe ans stepped under the spray rinsing her hair and her sweat soaked body under the hot water. "Come on Spike" She said looking to him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:26 am

Spike wanted to smile, but he couldn't. How could he have gone through life with Asaya without even realizing what he was doing to her? She hadn't informed him because she was sacred that he'd actually leave. Spike looked down then back up at her. He felt low...really low. What made things worse was that he had no idea how to fix things. Should he start buying her things? Perhaps if he gave her something nice every day it would help. Spike sighed though and realized that Asaya wasn't that kind of girl. "Ok...lets shower..." he replied softly and got up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 am

"I'll be honest....it'll take time but...I dont think its impossible" she said and gently kissed him. "Now then...looked like that panic attack made you pent up again...shall we take a shower and fix that?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 am

"Oh...I see..." Spike sighed softly and lowered his gaze towards the floor. Now that he thought about it, not once had Spike ever thought that Asa leaving him was possible. Maybe because of that way of thinking he had got cocky and ended up taking advantage of her. "Asa...I'm so sorry. I've been a very poor husband. I've been taking advantage of your love and kindness. I've hurt you many times and have never made an attempt to understand you. Asa...can you...can you find it in your heart...to forgive me? I know thats asking alot though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Folk Blues Part II   The Real Folk Blues Part II - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Folk Blues Part II
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next