The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm

"Angel looked to the boy and grinned. "If I wanted you to touch me I would have untied you long ago" She said taking her foot and pressed it to his forehead. She pushed him so he would fall back and chuckled softly before she moaned Jet's name. "Ah...sensei...take me more....please sensei" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Jet closedh is eyes tight. He wanted so badly to take hold of Angel. The boy was suffering to. He was trying to sit up so he could get an even better view. He inched his way closer to the couch licking his lips. "God damn...come on babe at least untie my hands..." he growled. Jet's eyes opened and narrowed. He felt kike punching the kid's lights out.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Angel looked down at him and kissed him. "Heh, sorry I was having too much fun" She said. She lifted her self and positioned him under her and slowly slid down onto him, moaning as she did so. She tilted her head and looked back to the boy with a smile as she lifted herself and pushed back down. "Sensei...ah" She moaned
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"Angel...please...enough..." Jet moaned. He was seconds away from escaping from the handcufs and taking control. His hands formed tight fists as his hips began to rise a little. He couldn't stand being teased. It had always been a sexual weakness of his.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Angel smiled and purred softly while sucking him, closing her eyes to enjoy his taste. She moaned softly and licked the tip of his length before she shifted so she was straddling him again. She pressed her lips to his as she grinded her entrance along his shaft, moaning softly as she did so. She was enjoying this, she knew Jet was too my the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 pm

"Oh god...Angel thats..." Jet moaned. His hands gripped into fists as his eyes closed tighter. Her lips felt like pure heaven. "Luck bastered..." the boy muttered and licked his lips. His eyes met Angel's and then quickly shifted to the side. He wanted to look away, but everytime he tried his eyes always came back to her watching her every move and imagining he was in Jet's place. Soon a buldge fromed in his pants, though it wasn't anywhere near JEt's size.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Angel smiled and glanced over to the boy and she slid her tongue over Jet's length. She moved up slightly and pressed her breasts against his shaft and started to massage them against him as she softly kissed his lower abdomin. She only did this for a moment, her eyes were taunting the boy as her mouth returned to Jet's length and she took him into her, sucking what she could take in and stroking what she couldn't
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"Heh well I cant make any promises. I may get the desire to cut to the chase and take you." Jet smiled. His eyes closed and a soft sigh of relief left his lips. The feeling of having his hardend member released from his pants took away the discomfert. He relax a little bit, his lips parting to let a soft moan roll off his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Angel chuckled and moved down a bit undoing Jet's pants and took hold of his member. "Dont be breaking out of those just because you know how" Angel said looking up at jet and then pressed her lips against the side of Jet's length. She slid her tongue along the hot flesh and pressed her tongue against the base of his member while her thumb rubbed the head
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Jet blinked a little and stared up at Angel. His ex wife would have never been so daring. A smile soon formed over his lips as he was handcuffed. The boy turned a little so he could get a better view. He was already wishing that it was him who was handcuffed to the couch. "Hey bitch, there's no way that old man can pleasure you. Why dont you cut me loose so I can show you a thing or two?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Angel giggled against the kiss and moaned as he started to take control again. She pushed him back shaking her head. She had moved the couch so it was near some bars. "Not so fast" She said as she kissed him, moving his hands up over his head. And then, she handcuffed him to the bars. "I get to have fun first" She purred as she pulled his shirt up and kissed his chest, her soft breasts pressing against his stomach
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

The boy's mouth suddenly dropped as Angel lifted her dress up. She was much hotter then what he cared to admit. Jet stared up at Angel moaning softly against her lips. He was getting so hard that his pants were starting to become a problem. As much as he was against making love in front of the boy, his body had other plans. "Damn you and your sexyness." He growled and sat up, his lips pressing hard against her own. He quickly pulled her panties down and playfully pushed her onto her back, his tip pressed firmly against her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm

"Hmm, see he's already asking for me...by the time we get to his fathers ship he'll be going insane with lust...he may even cry" She purred as she continued to rock her hips against his, feeling the bulge. "Show him what an 'old man' can do" She said and pressed her lips against his once more. She shifted and had Jet lay down while she remained ontop of him. She lifted her dress over her head, she had only put her panties back on after she got out of the shower. She leaned down pressing her lips to Jet's in a loving manner while she kept grinding herself against his groin
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

"Ah...that sounds interesting but..." Jet moaned. It wasn't that he was against the idea however...well...giving the kid a show was a little wild in his mind. The boy laughed and rolled onto the side so he could have a better view. "Looks like the old man cant get it up. Come over here girl and I'll show you what a real man looks like!" he smirked. What he didn't know was that Jet had grown quiet hard under Angel from all her hip rolling.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Angel looked over at the boy and smiled. "Lets give this kid a show" She whispered in Jet's ear. "Lets let him watch...he'll be so hot he'll be begging for me while we turn him in" She purred, as she rolling her hips again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm

"Ah...Angel..." Jet moaned softly. His neck was a pretty sensitive area. "Um...the boy is laying right on the floor..." he whispered. Sure enough, the boy was staring right up at angel even though he was still in pain. "Heh I see you've got a little freak on your hands. You're lucky I'm tied up or I'd beat the freak right out of her!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hm, I already set the course in the ships computer" She said as she climbed into Jet's lap, straddling him. "Now I want to make you feel good after having to work so hard" She said while pressing her lips to his neck and rolled her hips against his. She was lustful, but how could she not be when her partner made her feel so good?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:42 pm

The boy smiled. For a moment, he thought that Angel was going to take his offer. However the suddenly pain he felt from her foot pressing into groin quickly caused his smile to fade. He would have placed his hands over his groin if his hands weren't tied. Jet smiled and wrapped his arms around Angel placing a deep kiss on her lips. His good arm felt a little sore, but the pain wouldn't last to long. "Well love shall we take this bounty head back to his father? He should be waiting in Venus' orbit."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Angel looked over to the boy and a smile crossed her lips as he tried to offer her money and diamonds. She got up after treating Jet and walked over to the boy, kneeling down in front of him. "That's sure is a lot of money" She said running her fingers under his chin. "Gods I could do so much with that kind of money too" She said. "I bet you had women surrounding you with promises of cash and trinkets" She said and got up. "But here's the thing...not all women are like that" She said standing up and pressed her foot against his groin, hard. "And when you asking for a girls help, here's a hint, don't start by calling her a bitch" She said and walked back over to Jet. "I got all I need right here" She purred and pressed her lips to Jets
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:28 pm

"Yeah about that...turns out this kid had already hired guards. Normally I'd have Spike backing me up. Its going to take some time before I can get use to working on my own again..." Jet sighed as he sat down. The kid was squirming to free himself from his binds. "Hey bitch listen up! You get me out of these and I'll pay you 300,000,000 in cold hard cash! Thats more money then you could ever dream of! Come get me out of these! I'll give you whatever you want. You like diamonds? I've got a warehouse full of them!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Angel walked in, "Welcome back" She said. "Ah your bleeding?" She said running up to him. She looked down at the guy Jet had caught. "This is the one who was making you spend so much time away from me?" She asked finding the first aid kit. She had Jet sit down and started to treat his wound in front of the bounty head
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh I intend to. I'll leave the ship to you until I return. All you have to do is take it off of auto pilot." Jet smiled and placed a final kiss on her lips before getting dressed and running out to the hanger. A few seconds later his hammer head took off heading straight for the enemy ship. It was a little better equipped then what Jet had expected though. 30 minutes later Jet returned with a young boy wearing the latest silky clothes. Jet had him hogged tied and tossed him on the floor of the living room. "Damn brat..." he spat. His hammer looked like it had been through hell and Jet was bleeding from his good arm.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Angel smiled and returned the kiss, shutting off the water and got out wrapping the towel around herself. "Go teach that punk what happens when you break the law" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Jet nodded a little. He turned around hearing the concern in her voice. "Well this old dog is a loyal one. You have nothing to worry about. I just want to get to know the people who are close to you is all." he smiled placed a soft kiss on her lips before standing up. An alarm was going off indicating that the ship was being targeted. "Well time to work."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Nalina is the girl with the long blue hair, she's the one who's crushing on you too" Angel said and pit her lip. Nalina had bigger breasts than she did, and that gave her a slight complex when she was around the other, not feeling as confident in herself as she normally did. "Kaede....well she's trouble sometimes, mostly for Asa but other than her issue's with Asa she's really nice, a really good cook" She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Side, The Real Folk Blues   Another Side, The Real Folk Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Side, The Real Folk Blues
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next