The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!   TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Lil_Suqirrel2 wrote:
yea something like that. It just crashed and i lost a lot of my shit which really made me mad.

Yeah I thought that was the case. Even now I'm still getting blocked pop ups like crazy. We might need to relocate or something. This trojen shit is pissing me off. Damn fat ass hackers >>
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!   TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:26 pm

yea something like that. It just crashed and i lost a lot of my shit which really made me mad.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!   TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Did you suddenly start getting alot of pop ups from this site cuz thats what happend to me.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Suqirrel2

Lil_Suqirrel2

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!   TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

My comp recently crashed and I had to revamp it. I lost a lot of things. I had to create a new account. If it's ok with everyone I would still like to rp with those that I have rps with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!   TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL THAT RP WITH LIL_SQUIRREL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: