The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who's still here??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:28 pm

♥ecнσ♥ wrote:
So far I haven't gotten any pop-ups from this site, then again, I love pop-up blockers lol cherry
POp-up's are so bothersome.

I have one too. It blocks everything, but the problem was that so many were coming in that it wasn't able to block them all. I'm talking like 5-6 pop ups every minute. Before I knew it my comp was infected.
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 am

So far I haven't gotten any pop-ups from this site, then again, I love pop-up blockers lol cherry
POp-up's are so bothersome.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:14 pm

♥ecнσ♥ wrote:
I'm here still, but it's difficult for me to get to a computer since mine crashed. Computer trouble all around, yeah?

Its real strange, but all the pop ups suddenly started coming from this site. Before I knew it my comp was running slower then normal. Me and my dumbass self didn't think twice and ended up turning of my comp cuz it was frozen. Next thing I know it wont load past the window's XP screen.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Ive been filling out scholarship work. And count on me having TONS of work over spring break T_T. but im still here!
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:15 am

I'm here still, but it's difficult for me to get to a computer since mine crashed. Computer trouble all around, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 pm

I know Little Squirl is having comp problems like I am, but I'm wondering where everyone else is. Meh maybe everybodies teachers decided to drop a bomb load of work before Spring Break like mine did ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who's still here?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who's still here??   who's still here?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who's still here??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Welcome :: General-
Jump to: