The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with the Mix

Go down 
2 posters

Should The Mix stay here or move to another location?
Move
Problems with the Mix Vote_lcap80%Problems with the Mix Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Stay
Problems with the Mix Vote_lcap20%Problems with the Mix Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Problems with the Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with the Mix   Problems with the Mix Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 am

I'd be more than willing to help re-create The Mix if it does come to the point where we move. Also, I spoke with Conner through IM and she said that her absence was due to the pop-up's and dial-up. She said she will consider it, but it depends on the amount of people who think it would be best to move The Mix to another location.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the Mix   Problems with the Mix Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Damn you beat me to the poll Razz

Anyway, dont get me wrong, I'm not just trying to say we should throw away the work she's done. If anything I'm happy that she was able to put up a place after Msn groups closed. All I'm saying is that due to the pop ups/viruses floating around maybe we should move. If the viruses stop then there will be no reason to leave though.
Back to top Go down
♥ecнσ♥

♥ecнσ♥

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Problems with the Mix   Problems with the Mix Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:25 am

How many people are having trouble with pop-up's around the site? Yugo thinks we should move to another location, though I'm not positive if Conner is willing to redo all her hard work. So, I thought maybe doing a poll would be helpful?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the Mix   Problems with the Mix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with the Mix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Other :: Polls-
Jump to: