The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:17 pm

"It's not that...I usually am but last night..." She said as she put on her bra and panties. She finished getting dressed and placed her sword on her back and looked around making sure she didnt forget anything. "Alright, I'm ready when you are" She said amazed she was even walking
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

"Hmm not a morning person huh? You'll need to fix that if you're going to travel with me." Sephiroth stated as he rose to his feet and left the tent. He looked around making sure that he hadn't forgotten anything. They were going to be doing alot of walking today and would need all of their supplies. "Lets go Cierra. We need to clear this forest before noon."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 am

Cierra fell asleep quickly against him. When morning came she turned to her side when he shifted to move out of the tent, her blond hair sliding over her shoulder. She had gone to sleep without bothering to put anything on. She he came back in to wake her she parted her eyes. She blinked before sitting up and rubbed her eyes. "Alright..." She said. Even now she wasn't shy of him seeing her body, some women even after having had sex would get shy the next day. Cierra stretched her arms out in front of her and got to her hands and knees reaching for her clothes. She shivered feeling a tingle in her legs and looked herself over before getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Sephiroth laughed softly, though his smile faded a little after hearing the word companion. Could he really have such a relationship with her? There were alot of things about his past that he couldn't share. There were alot of people just itching to find a weakness to exploit since he pretty much had none.

When morning came, Sephiroth was up with the sun. He allowed Cierra to sleep a few more minutes while he strapped his armor over his shoulders and got everything packed. Once he was finished he crawled back inside the tent shaking Cierra gently. "Rise and shine beautiful. Its time to move out."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Cierra curled up against him, wrapping on arm over his stomach and rested her head on his chest. "Alright" She said and closed her eyes against the kiss. She nuzzled her head against his chest and sighed softly. "Who would have thought...that at the end of today I found a teacher...and a companion." She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Sephiroth smiled and laid down beside her. He grabbed a thick blanket that was made from the pelt of shadow wolves. IT was nice and warm to the touch and was perfect for keeping the cold away. "You'll see tomorrow. Now, I want you to sleep. Its going to be a problem is you're still feeling limp come sunrise." Sephiroth smiled and pressed his lips to hers.,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Cierra opened her soft hues and smiled. "Hey sexy" She said and chuckled. She was tired, she was exhausted, even her eyes looked tired. "Hm...So where are we heading tomorrow?" She asked curiously before she covered her mouth and yawned, rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm

It didn't take Sephioth long to return. When he did he had Cierra's clothes and was wearing his black leather pants without the shirt. He placed his armor and sword to the side before entering the tent. "Hmm...I wonder if she's already asleep." he thought to himself. "She seemed tired so I'm sure she's out cold."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Cierra blinked before closing her eyes and returned the kiss. She remained still as he laid her down in the tent and looked up at him, turning so she was laying on her belly. "Alright" She said softly. She reached over and touched her hand to his and smiled before he left to go and get their clothes
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

"I'll come back for them. Besides, I'm getting use to the sight of the beautiful body of yours. I dont want you to put your clothes back on just yet." He smiled and placed a seductive deep kiss on her lips. When he got back to the camp he entered the tent and laid Cierra down. He was suprisingly gentle for an assassin. "I'll be back so dont move until I return."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Cierra looked up at him and smiled softly, blinking as he lifted her as he got up and out of the spring. "Alright" She said. "Ah but our clothes...or are you going to come back for them" She said looking down at their clothes. She had folded hers and set them in a pile. Part of her wondered if she'd be able to walk straight tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"Hmm...well I could tell you...but I think it would be much better if I showed you. That will have to wait though. You'll need to be able to walk before that happens." Sephiroth chuckled softly. His arms wrapped around her as he rose up out of the water carrying her in his strong arms so she wouldn't have the walk. "I'll take us back to camp. Tomorrow morning we'll set out and continue traveling."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

"Hmm...just you wait" She said nuzzling her head against him. "Soon enough I'll have you panting too" She said. Her fingers had found some strands of his long silver hair and had started to twirl them in her fingers. "We'll have to find what our favorite position is" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Sephiroth leaned his head back against the rocks. He would never admit it, but he was just a little bit tired. "Hmm..." he smiled thinking her question over for a moment. His green eyes opened slightly a small smile formed on his lips. "I'd say you're pretty good...though its to early to really make that conclusion." he stated with a devilish grin. "you'll need to really prove yourself Cierra."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 pm

"Clearly" She said softly. Her body for the most part remained limp. She let herself rest against him, closing her eyes as her head leaned against his chest. She smiled lightly feeling his lips against her cheek and chuckled to his comment. "Gods I hope so" She said. She turned her head slightly taking in his scent, memorizing it. "So...Am I still just, 'not bad' for a human?" Cierra asked softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

"I'm above the gods..." Sephiroth panted softly, though there was a hint of seriousness in his tone. He wrapped his arms around Cierra switching positons so she was on top of him. He knew that she was tired and so figured it would be good for her to rest against him. His lips gently kissed her cheek as a smile formed on his lips. "You did pretty well. Next time I'll see if you can handle more."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Cierra closed her eyes as her body tightened around him just as he released his seed. She cried out, unable to comprehend the immense pleasure that ran through her body. Panting hard her body slowly went limp against the smooth rocks. She couldn't move, she was far too dazed from the amount of pleasure she had received from him. "My god....you must be a god or something..." She panted against the rocks. "I dont want....to move" She breathed, her soft golden hues were dazed, she could barely even see straight
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

A big grin formed on Sephiroth's lips. There was just something about how she clenched his hair that turned him on. He closed his eyes, his head tilting back a little as he began to give her everything he had. His moans could easily be heard throughout the forest. He licked his lips as small beads of sweat began to drip down his chiseled abs. "Ceirra!" He moaned and came hard into her ass. He gripped her hips thrusting a few more times to make sure she had taken every drop of his seed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Cierra was about to object when he pulled her hand away but moaned feeling him replace hers with his own. "Ahh...Ah, Oh gods....AHhn" She moaned feeling his thrusts picking up pace once more. She reached back, linking her arm around his neck and clenched some of his hair in her hand. He was amazing!, better than amazing she couldnt even find the words to describe it. "Se-Sephiroth-...ahh..S-sama..ahhn...hnn" She moaned. She soon felt her body wanting to climax for the third time. Three times in one sitting! "Y-yes...ahh I--Ahh I'm gonna cum" She moaned out
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

"Oh is that so?" Sephiroth smiled. He blinked as she brought her fingers to his lips, but smiled as he began to suck on them. It looked she was growing impatient which made Sephiroth laugh a little. He smiled and brought one of his hands down from her and over hers. He pulled her fingers away from her entrance and replaced it with his own two digets thrusting rapidly. At the same time, his hips suddenly sped their thrust back up matching the pace he had with his fingers. "You sure you can handle this?" He moaned out, his thrusts growing more powerful with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Cierra moaned feeling his thrust slow. She looked back at him before shivering. "I am...I'm more than worthy" She panted softly and moaned, now pushing back against him wanting his faster paced thrusts. A thought crossed her and reached her hand up to his lips and slid her middle finger into his mouth getting it wet with his saliva before she moved the same hand between her legs and rubbed her finger against her entrance shivering from the feeling alone. "Sephiroth-sama" She moaned softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Sephiroth smiled and ran his tongue along her bottom lip. He was glad to hear that she had no objections to being his and his alone. His thrusts suddenly slowed a little as his hands roamed over her breasts. He wanted to tease her a little before continuing. "Mmm you've got a very sexy body...I'm going to have give you a good inspection to make sure you're worthy of being my student." He chuckled softly still teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Cierra looked up at him over her shoulder and tilted her head as he pressed his lips to her, moaning into the kiss after every other thrust. She shivered hearing his words, how she was his. It was true, he had claimed her in a way no one ever would be able to. "Yes...yes Sephiroth-sama" She moaned. Anal was a different kind of pleasure but still unbelievable. This way she could last at least until he was good and done himself.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Sephiroth closed his eyes moaning out in the night. He actually surprised himself at just how loud the two of them were getting. He reached around turned her head back towards him with a small grin as he kissed her. His thrust grew quicker, but still remained just as rough as they had been before. "cierra...you know that you're mine now right..." he moaned through the kiss. The hand that had been gripping her hip slid over her breasts giving them a nice massage.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Cierra moaned out, her arms quickly giving out this time. How could someone deliver such pleasure, human or not? This was unbelievable. There was no way anyone would ever be able to top her new teacher. After this one time she was most likely going to be addicted to him!. "Sephiroth-sama!" She cried out as he slammed into her. It felt so good, every thrust, even as he pulled out to thrust back in felt amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion(private)   A Bittersweet Reunion(private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion(private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next