The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am

Bites her lower lip, hopping that she would never have to see the snake raise a fang. It was odd to her to be talking about a snake like this. She had never seen anything like him and well all of this was just so strange to her.

Blinks and slowly she turned her head and looked at the women. “But what if I don’t want to have a place here?” She whispers and tilts her head and then rights her head back. “I have a family you know…” She whispers and turns her head and looks at her self in the mirror. “I can’t see my self staying here. True he seems nice and all but I don’t think I can really stay here.” She seemed to be talking to her own self. She takes a deep breath and lowers her head.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

The woman smiled down at her. "Thats good, dear." she said, looking back to what she was going. "If your refering to him being able to comand that snake around- ill give you that that is odd." she said. "but ive never seen it snap at anyones ankles, never once seen it raise a fang."

She finished off her hair and got up to go retrive the gown. "he must have a high intrist in you for some reason fo rhim to ask you to dinner. If you play your cards right you may land yourself a perminant place here."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Slowly her eyes closed as she listened to the women, she loved having her hair brushed it reminded her of when her mother did it to her.

Slowly her eyes open, she didn’t nod for she didn’t want to ruin what the women was doing. “Yes, a little…” She whispers her hands where shaking a little. “Yes, indeed they have and plus what I have seen. I was raised to believe that what I saw him do was evil.” She bites her lower lip and looks down. “Ill take your word that he is nice…but I am still so scared.”

Smiles softly and looks up and takes a deep breath. “I can talk about that, I was raised in that kind of manner.”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:21 pm

"A long time now." the woman said, gently brushing her hair out. "I would say something arund 20 years or so."

The woman was gental with the brush, takingher time in getting rid of any knots she came across.

"Your nervous to have dinner with the prince, arent you?" she asked. "I suppose youve heard those nasty rumors. bet they have you all scared and wound up." she sighed saking her head. "Not that itll mean much but you have my work he is a very well mannored young men. He has wisdom years beyond what he should- could cut down an army by himself if he so chose- suposably- but h never would."

She began to braid her long hair. "he enjoys nature and music- so those two topics will keep you on his good side."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Silk, she had never worn silk much less had the chance to touch it! She couldn’t believe this, why was he dressing her in silk? She didn’t really want to for she guessed that she would have to pay him back.

She fallows the women and then slinks down so she was sitting at the edge of the bath her feet in the water, she kicked them lightly not enough to splash any one. She glanced up at the lady. “So, uh, how long have you worked here?”
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 pm

The cloth was cool to the touch and smoothe like a still lakes surface. "Its Genuine silk." the woman said. "And a dress like this?" she shook her head as she lead her back into the bath house. "In all honesty I wouldnt be shocked if some of the princes advisors havnt worn something so fine."

She drapped it over a dressing screen and picked u the brush. "Sit with your feet in the water, Ill start with your hair, Miss."

Binji coiled up around the screen, watching the two women bordly.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Raven blinked when she saw the torch flick on and she just stares at it for a moment or two before she takes a step forward.

Then she heard the voice and she jumped and spun around and looked at the women, her heart was racing like a humming birds wings. God people really knew how to sneak up on someone around here!

Her eyes shift down to her arm to look at the dress and she tilts her head she had never seen anything like it, she always wore something cheep.

Her eyes came back to look at the women and she slowly moved forward and nodded her head. “Uh yes, I haven’t ever worn anything like this.” She reached out to brush her fingers over the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Suprisingly the door slid open obediently, a tourch lit on either sode od it. It was possible that was what the clicking sound had been.

"Wondering off isnt advisable." a voice cooed beside her.

The woman the prince had promised would come has arrived, over her arms draped a dim purple and white gown with an ivory handeled comb for her hair and a fine brush.

BInji slithered past Raven, its silver body smothly gliding up the womans leg. She diddnt flinch, but insted looked down at the snake with a deeply knowing look in her eyes.

Her hair was long, tied up in a low loose bun and streaked with a few stray whisps of gray. Her skin was darker than most and her nose seemed flatter as well- though she wore a lovely silver pendent symboling her as a worker, not a servant to the Prince.

"Would you like some help getting dressed?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Running the cloth over her arm she turns her head and looks at him and just nods her head, thanking god that he was leaving.

She turns her head away and keeps washing her self and then she heard the soft locking sound and she glanced back over to the door and pouted. She sighs did he really have to leave the snake?

She sinks down into the water and washed off the soap and tilts her head back, her fingers run though her hair and she washed the shampoo away from her hair.

Rising up she walks over to one side and takes up a towel and rises from the bath and wraps it around her slim body and she walks over to the door to just cheek it out. Her fingers wrap around the surface and she gives it a little tug.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:13 pm

He sat silently for a short while, just watching her. Possibly admiring her.

"In that case, Binji will take you to the dining hall when you are finished." he said. "A woman should be here shortly with a gown for you."

the snake objected to being left behing, coiling around his arm a little tighter. it complied when he gave a shake of his arm.

when the door to the bathhouse slid shut it clicked lightly. Locked?
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 am

Raven just looked at him, it was quite shameful to have a man in the same room with her when she was naked. She felt out of place now and she just sat and looked at him for a moment or two.

“Everything is, My Lord.” She lowers her eyes so she didn’t have to look at him any more, she hopped he would leave.

Slowly she shifts her self so that her back was to him, well if he was going to stay then he could just look at her back. She sighed and placed some shampoo into the palm of her hand and then starts to ran her fingers though her hair, getting it nice and clean. She piles it onto her head, letting it set up.

Now all of her back could be seen, her skin was lightly sun kissed but she wasn’t to tan, on the top part of her back there was a few scared, some were long and cress crossed each other, but they where light, there was only one or to that where very dark. She started to wash her self, trying to not mind that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 am

The princewas calmly seated with his back against the wall, Binji having apparently moved onto him when he entered- whenever that was.

"Relax." he said. "Im not an animal who intends to rape you." he said, his lips tuggig into a small grin when he noticed her freeze up. "Ive simply come to see that everything was to your liking."

In the well lit room she could see his face much clearer than in the jumping flames light. it was softer than the pictures portraied around the marketplace, though still the same. He held an uncanny beauty for a man and sat so poised and quietly he could have been a relation to a tiger. While her eyes were an extreem color his seemed to be all black- color or lifeless...

In turn he was able to get a better look at her. Her saphire eyes were what most cought his attention. Blue eyes were rare- and rarer still was blonde hair so light it resembled natural silk. he was an arrostocrat- not an untrained pig who would find himself staring at a naked woans busom.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Raven glanced at the snake but quickly looked away, there was something about that snake that made her nervous.

Though out her life she had always been preached to about her snakes were the devils ads. How it was a snake, who was really the devil, who talked Eve into eating the forbidden apple.

Tilting her head back she ran her fingers though her hair, getting it nice and wet. She felt a bit, uneasy bathing naked in front of the snake and she wished she could be alone. She tilts her head back down and she reached out for the shampoo bottle but quickly stopped when she noticed the prince and she quickly covered her self with one arm and her legs closed. She had not noticed him even in the room!
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:14 pm

The surpent curled up at the edge of the bath, enjoying the heat form the floor. Its body glittered like stars, eyes black as night.

The prince was rumored to be intwined with demons... It was possible the snake was one- wasnt it? It did seem smart enough.... and ti have a name was odd as well.

As the prince had ordered the bath waters were laced with sweet purfumes and soaps, a sponce neatly placed on the side with a small glass bottel filled with shampoo.

Binji, the silver surpent acompining her stuck its toung out at her curiously, inspecting her for her worth. They had been sitting when the prince suddenly stood and headded to the dungons. Even to the snake it was a suprise.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Raven fallowed and when they went further and further she knew that there was no why he could have heard her, why then did he lie to her? She wouldn’t ask, to scared to even try to.

She watched as the door opened and she keeps going, her eyes slowly getting used to not being in the dark and then she saw the snake and she almost jumped back. But she held her self and she just looked at the snake, a bit lost like all of this was so confusing to her!

Her eyes shift up and she looks at him nodding her head but she says nothing.

So she fallowed the snake to where ever it was going to take her and she noticed it was a very large bathing area. She looked around and saw nothing but knew behind the doors there were guards. She takes a deep breath and slowly strips her cloths off and slips into the warm water. She just sat there for a moment, relaxing and then she starts to wash her self.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 pm

After a while of walking, spireling it seemed the air began to grow fresh. There was no way he had heard her crying and hers alone from his this distance, let alone where ever his room was located.

a door opened as they aproched, a guard on the other side of it having seen them comming. he bowed his head, keeping his eyes down as the prince walkedpast him, looking up at the sky.

In the dungon it had gone unnoticed, though in the moon light the scales were impossible to miss.

Around his arm was a lazily coiled snake, scales glittering like diamons in the blue lunar rays.

"Once you have washed yourself, I exspect to see you at meal time." the prince said looking bak to her and the guard at her side. "Binji here will escourt you. You must be famished."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Ravens light blue orbs watched his movement and watched him leave, was this just mercy or did he have a plane for her?

Slowly she moved forward, keeping her self close to the wall using it a cane. She couldn’t help but notice how the guard stayed far away from the prince and she shakes for more fear built up inside her.

She made it out to the doorframe and she looked about, but she knew the hallway already and there wasn’t anything to look at anyways. It was so quite she was used to it being load, people begging and pounding. She just looked at the prince wide eyed a bit wonderingly; she couldn’t believe this was happening!

Taking a deep breath she lets go of the door frame and takes a step forward and she sways and she felt the guard take a step towards her but she was fine and she just stood there waiting to see where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:39 pm

"We'll see." he said letting the shackels clatter to the stone floor.

He stood, tossing his long black hair over his shoulder in one fluid movement as he left the cell, holding the door for her with his foot.

The guard wouldnt stand any closer than a yard to the prince, keeping his eyes on the ground.

None of the other prisnoers cried anymore as they had when she came in. None grovled or begged to be released. It was as though the Princes Meer presence stole away their voices.

"So long as you dont run, I can promise you your safty and health." he stated. "Beyond that is for the fates to deside." he turned his attention to the guard. "Be sure she doesnt stumbel." he said, taking the tourch form him. the small golden specks floated just above the floor- lighting the way infront of them.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:56 pm

A shiver ran though her when he spoke about things in the dark, she didn’t think anything was scarier then this man before her. Her eyes were glued now to the key in the cuffs and she wondered if she would run as she went over his question in her mind. No she wouldn’t, not yet at lest.

“I wont.” She whispers and looks up at him, god a warm bath sound so wonderful at the moment.

She placed on hand on the wall and she nodded her head, wishing to get out of the dark dank place as quickly as she could. She takes a deep breath her hand pressing into the cool stone a bit harder as she slowly rises, shaking like a leaf as she did so.

“Wha-whats going to happen to me?” She asked softly just staring at him, wondering if she was going to be let go. But she didn’t think he would.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

"Raven. how ironic one with such light features woudl be given such a dark name..." he mused putting the key into the cuffs. he looked up at her. "If I release you, Miss Raven. You must promice not to run." he said. "There are things in the night much scarier than I am." he warned.

The guards shifted.

"Do I have your word?" the prince asked. Not waiting for a reply he looked to theguards. "Hotsu. Have a bath drawn for our guest. See to it its purfumed with oils and there is plenty of light for her. Keeping a flower in the dungon like this should be a sin."

"Y-yes your majisty." the guard nodded, bowing before hurring off.

The prince looked to her again. "I wont hurt you." he said, offering her a smile. "and I can assure you neither will any shadows lurking in this castel so long as my light is acompanying you."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

A puzzled look comes over her features as she looks up at him, had she been weeping that hard? She just looked at him, what was he doing here? She shrinks away not really wanting to find out for nothing gave him away.

Ravens eyes widen, showing just how light blue her eyes were. “Devils work…” She murmurs for she had never seen someone ever use fire like that and it was, for she knew that it could only come from magic, be devils work. She came from a gypsy family so she was raised to believe that any magic was bad, even though people thought the gypsy kind was bad, that they didn’t believe in god but they did they just traveled and loved nature, they didn’t act like all the rest which gave them a bad label.

Then she saw his face and a gasp leaves her lips as she shrinks away and presses her self against the wall, he was the prince, she knew who he was by the pictures around the town. She pressed her fingertips against the cool stone and she bowed her head, shaking a bit. Oh god, was she going to die? She starts to shake more.

Slowly she peeked up, but she didn’t lift her head much as she looked at him and saw the guard quickly move away, her heart was racing more. She was also breathing a bit faster for she was so very scared, it was mostly from the unknown.

She looked down at his hand and saw the key and slowly, with very shaking hands held out her hands. “Uh…It…Its Raven…” She whispers and slowly lifts her head up and looks at him, there was fear written all over her features and she pressed her lips together and tries not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 pm

A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Anime-1-1

The man entered the cell with her, a light brushing sound moving with him. his clothes rubbed against the stone floor. "I heard your wailing from my room." he stated, raising a hand as he knelt down to be at eye level with the woman. His voice was deep and warm, so unlike the prison she was lock in.

The guards in the hallway were holding torches which shed a dim amount of light in on them. Enough to hardly see the outline of the mans face. His features were sharp and eyes rather dull. It was hard to tell if he looked bord, angry- or possibly was also having a hard time seeing her.

Night had fallen outside, hardly any light shone in the narrow windows near the ceiling.

The light grew brighter though, a few small golden orbs hovering by the mans hand as he knet down.
It light up his face for her to see- and hers for him.

He had long dark hair and his eyes shown with a dim curiosity. "It seems ive stumbled across a suprise a bit early. How unlucky." he said. "Andin cell four none the less..." he looked back into the hall way and held his hand out.

Imediatly one of the guards handed him a key, bowed and scurried backwards. Those who worked in the castel didnt fear rumors like the commoners did. he looked up and watched the small orbs float on their own, away from the mans hand as his long fingers wrapped around the key.
They feared the truth.

"Prince Cornelious-"

The man infront of her looked over with sharp eyes, daring the guard to say something more. naturaly he did not.

He looked back to Raven before holding his right hand out to her, the key in his left. "What is your name?" he asked, waiting for her to offer him her hands so he could unbind her.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm

A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Tied_to_house

Raven was pushed down the hallway by one of the guards and she stumbles and almost losses her footing but one of the two guards grabs her arm roughly and keeps her on her feet, she lets out a whimper at how rough he was holding her arm. That just made the guard hold her arm even harder and she knew in an hour or two there would be a bruise there. The guard didn’t let go of her arm he kept walking now she was being dragged down the dark hallway, the floor was a bit damp under her bear feet and the hallway air was unpleasantly cold. “What are you doing with me!” She cries out wanting to know what would be done with her for she had figured out that she was in a dungeon for they were passing doors and she could hear whimpers and pleading behind some of the doors. No answer came to her.

They stopped at a metal door and the guard that wasn’t holding her stepped forward, keys in his hand and unlocked the door and swung it open and she was pushed in side the room and then the sound of the door closing was heard and she spun around and stumble over to where it was, there was no light inside the room for there was no windows and she pounded her fist against the door, they had tied her wrist together. “Tell me why I am here!” She cries, the sting of tears coming to her eyes. She wanted to know what her crime had been to merit being here, she had done nothing wrong! She keeps banging on the door, screaming as she does so.

It seemed like forever that she was there just screaming and pounding. She then felt her strength fail her and she falls to the floor, sobbing even harder. Her tided hands rose up and she covers her face, she wanted to go home. She had been taken off the street for she was shopping in the market for food and dragged into the castle and down a passage way, the one place she never wanted to go. Into that castle which belonged to the prince, who was named the prince of shadows for he was rumored to know dark things, about demons magic, it was the one place no one ever wanted to go into and now she feared she would never come out for she had heard stories about this place and how once inside it was unlikely a person would ever come out.

So she sat, wondering about what she could of done and the only comfort came from her tears. It was damp inside the room and she had pressed her self up against the wall her knees up against her chest and her arms resting between her chest and legs. She shivers, she couldn’t control it. It seemed like she was there for a lifetime before the door opened and her head slowly rose up her blonde hair, so light it seemed to be white, feel into her face in strands. Her blur orbs look at the figure, she couldn’t make out his face for the what light that did come from the hallway was blocked out from his body. But she could make out that he was tall and that he was strong…fear started to come to her and she couldn’t speak.

(Ooc: Ok so Raven his the princes birthday gift, I need someone to play the prince, play him how ever you would like. All I ask is that you have a picture and no one liners.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)   A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Gift In Chains (Male/Mature)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: