The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

First Impressions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Solo's feelings for Satoshi caused Fate to stop in mid flight her eyes glaring at him. "Move boy...I dont want to have to hurt you yet" Fate said. He was what she needed, when he caused Solo to hurt she herself grew stronger.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Dark frowned and turned around, about to block.

He blinked when Satoshi got between them, arms out and eyes set. Unlike fate- he was unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

Fate walked to the fountain that over looked the sea. She looked around, sensing many Hikari artworks near by, though it felt as if they had been sealed. She could get those last, sealed artwork were of no interest to her. Her wings appeared ripping from her back and she took off into the sky, flying up high to get an actual look at the town. She hovered feeling a stronger presence, an awake one somewhere nearby. She flew over homes her hand on the hilt of her sword. Her sharp gold hues caught sight of Dark and she drew her sword and flew straight at Dark, her sword aimed
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:33 am

"You can play big bad cop later." Dark said frowning. "Right now Im asking on Dais behalf-"

"If Daisuke needs to know hell ask me." Satoshi frowned.

"... Alright then." dark frowned. "Ten tell me this... Why did Krad need one of my feathers." It wasnt a quetion. it was more or less a demand.

the blunette frowned at him. "You ask like I should know..."

"Satoshi." Dark took a step closer to the boy. "If Krad is planing on using any sort of forbidden magic he strain on your body will kill you." he said. "Your the last hikari. If you die-"

"so do you and krad." Satoshi summed up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm

"It hurts doesn't it? Being judged and hated" Fate whispered. "Leave me alone" Solo said putting her hands on her head. "You can escape the pain..." Fate said, growing stronger from the pain Solo felt from being doubted. "Go away!" Solo yelled closing her eyes. "Do you like hurting?...Being hurt by this boy you love?" Fate asked. "Being doubted...having him look at you like you were garbage? Is that what you want?" Fate asked. "Please stop" Solo whimpered. "Let me take over...you wont feel this pain" Fate said. Solo dropped her hands and closed her eyes, Fate quickly taking her chance and came out. "Sleep for awhile...It appears my strength from you is pain...That may work out better than in my past hosts" Fate said. She started to walk down the street
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Satoshi had headded out via the window, going to meet with daisuke. Apparently the red head had been worried when he saw krad out in the open with solo.... not that satoshi blamed him.

He frowned as he walked, pulling out a flash light. his pajama pants dragged slightly and his bare feet on the ground were silent. got to the Niwas street and frowned looking around.

"Over here."

Satoshi frowned turning aroung flashlight raising up to spot Dark.

"What isit?" he frowned.

"What was krad doing at the festival today?" he asked, with on his shoulder hissing angerly at satoshi.

"I dont see how thats any of your buisness dark..." he grumbled.

"... Dai is worried about you." he said simply. "Youve been acting off... not that it isnt an improvement- but even I can tell when your father is getting antsie... Whats he ave planned for you?" the thief asked narrowing his eyes.

Satoshi frowned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Solo had finished the dishes and had gone up to her room. She shut the light off and closed her door but walked back down stairs. She softly closed the door and walked around the block. She need some fresh air. Still dressed in her kimono she walked to the park and sat down on a swing and just stared at the ground. Her vision got blurred as tears filled her eyes and started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm

that was quite blunt... krad frowned.

Your one to talk. shut up. satoshi clenched his fists as he went to his room, taking the kimono off. he hung it up and colapsed onto his bed with a sigh. he cloed his eyes and frowned hearing his phone ring.
he sighed and answered it, not looking at the name. "Moshi moshi..." he sighed and hung up, lettin git fall off the bed. it took a moment before he pushed himself up off the matress and grabbed his shirt, pulling it on over his head.
Your going out?

You have a problem? satoshi glared at the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Solo flinched hearing him doubt her. She looked down and stepped out of his way. "Alright...goodnight" She said, walking past him and started on the dishes, her eyes were covered by her bangs. "Sleep well" She said softly while she started to wash a glass
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:19 pm

"Would you?" satoshi asked. "Just because you couldnt see me, doesnt mean I didnt see you." he pulled his hand free. "Im tired.... krad was out about half of the day today... Ill be fine... I just need some rest."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Solo walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "Satoshi...I wanted tonight to be special....I still want it to be" She said, her soft green hues staring up at him. "I'm sorry...I didnt think Krad would...I didn't see it coming...I would have stopped it" She said bringing her hand up and caressed his face. "Would you have stopped him?" Fate asked. Solo ignored her. "Satoshi...I love you...only you" She said softly

Last edited by Candra Reule on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Satoshi frowned. "Ill eat in the morning... really." he said grabbing his glasses off of the counter.

he doubted she enjoyed herself as much as she claimed. And it bugged the hell out of him. he would have to make her birthday more enjoyanble... and krad and fate free.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Solo shook her head. "No I did" She said. "I had so much fun with you tonight Satoshi, it was so much more that what I could have ever hoped for" She said. "Please...at least eat something, you've been doing so good eating like your suppose to" She said, already worried
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:32 pm

"I'm not hungry." Satoshi said. "im sorry you didnt enjoy the festival." he said putting his sketch on the tabel before pouring the fish into the bowl.

"I think im going to go to bed... Ill shower in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Solo looked up hearing Satoshi's voice and got up going to the kitchen. "Welcome home" She said and went quiet seeing his frown. "Ah....um" She started then looked to the side. "I started the bath...would you like to get in while I make dinner?" She asked. "Or well..do you want dinner and then take a bath?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Satoshi opened the door to the apartment and walked in with a sigh. "im home." he called.

he set the fish down and went to the kitchen, getting a glass bowl out. he filled it with water and kept the frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm

"So you enjoyed having that blond creep kiss you?" Fate said from the back of Solo's mind. "Shut up, its none of you business!" Solo yelled. "What about...when you and that boy kiss..." Fate said referring to Satoshi. Solo looked at the floor. "Satoshi...he looked mad...he must have seen" Solo said. "Of course...so I'm asking...which do you like...you let the creep kiss you, yet you kissed the boy"Fate said. "Satoshi...I love Satoshi but...well...I care for Krad" Solo said confused. "So you can love one but care for another?"[i]Fate asked. "I-I dont know!" Solo said shaking her head
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Your upset that I told her?

No. No Krad. Im upset that you kissed her.

I didnt. krad said grinning. I kissed fayte. I need my powers back and as strong as possible...

You think youll still be able to use magic in your own body? satoshi frowned pickingup the bags with the fish in them.

Of course. and once im gone, you can keep it as well.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Solo looked back to Satoshi after rubbing her hand against her lips. "O-okay..." She said unsure of what else she could even say. She went inside and to her room and looked into the mirror and blushed again thinking about the kiss. "So a human's emotions are that easily put into chaos?" Fate asked. Solo flinched and grabbed her head. "Please just stop..." Solo said.

[i]"Relax...I'm not going to take over for now...that bastard tired me any time I go near him"[i] Fate growled. It was because she had consumed some of the black wings power from him, when ever she went near him her power would drain quicker than it should have. Solo sat on her bed and his her head in her arms trying to ignore Fate's words. Why was Satoshi taking so long?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Satoshi frowned, looking down, releasing solos shoulders. "Go inside and clean up..." he said. "Ill go get the fish and my sketch..."

oh- hed been awake. and he was pissed at krad. hed gone and worried solo, and on top of that he had kissed her. It bothered him. He didnt like sharing dates....

he was jellous.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Solo blinked knowing he was talking about Fate her other self, her eyes widened seeing the Black Wings, the art piece that Krad and Dark had been born from. She blinked and looked at Krad when he tilted her chin and blushed feeling his lips on hers. She looked at Satoshi wondering if he had been awake through that. She put her hands to her lips still blushing. "Why would Krad..." She thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 pm

"So long as a certin twist of fate isnt thrown my way- No. Noone will be hurt." krad promiced, looking through solo and in at fate.
A horrorfing face poped into solos mind. the face of the dark wings. A warnign form krad to the alter ego.
Krad tilted solos chin up and kissed her lightly, allowing for satoshi to take over.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Solo blinked and blushed but didnt break eye contact. "What...do you mean? including the people involved? Nothing bad is going to happen right?" She asked worried, dark magic was dangerous even when being used by someone who knew what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Krad grinned slightly. "Oh- I would say a few months now." he said. "For dark magic to be preformed everything must be just so, princess." he said holding a lock of her golden hair. "Including the people who are involved..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Solo blinked and looked up at him. "But...why would he lie about it" Solo said looking back up at him. "Well then, how close are you to getting your own body? I mean, you needed one of Dark's feathers one time and Satoshi got it before he passed out" Solo said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Romance-
Jump to: