The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:10 pm

lol, Np? ^_^; Just wondering because yeah... i thought it sounded a bit.... mean if it didnt have a redemption claus kinnda thing lol.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 am

That....is actually a VERY good questions. One that I haven't thought of yet.... Hmm..... I should probably do some editing.

Well, to answer you question albino I guess a strike can be removed from someone if they behave after a period of time. I'll have to think about this and how to put it in the rules, but thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 am

Does it reset yearly? I mean if someone messes up and gets a stike and is good for a year then some how gets two strikes- would that be a perm ban even if they were good for that long?

Just asking!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 pm

We all know that rules are sometimes broken or forgotten, maybe even complained about, but nonetheless, they are as an enforcer and balancer. Our goal here is to make sure that everyone is comfortable and is given the chance to dip into their creative side. So, from all of us here, we ask that you please keep the rules in mind as you go about your business here.

Rule 1 – respect
• If an argument, whether big or small, breaks out, contact an Admin.
• If you don’t want the help of an Admin, find a trustworthy, non-biased (neutral) friend who can help you. Along with this, we ask that you take the argument to another location (IM, E-mail, PM, ect…)
• While RPGing or PM please do not insult anyone because of their race, sexuality, writing style, or anything that makes that person who they are.

Rule 2 – role playing
• No powergamming. Control your own characters and ideas, not anyone else’s unless permission was granted. Same goes for rape and murder of another’s characters.
• God/esses are allowed, HOWEVER, they must have a weakness. (can get hit during battle, can’t win every fight, ect…)
• Make as many RPG’s as you want.

Rule 3 – pictures
• No hentai or ecchi. Meaning, no exposed areas, no clothes falling off, no provocative poses. Admin’s will delete them!

Rule 4 – advertising
• Admin’s don’t mind you posting about your site, so long as you keep it on the general board only! If you post it anywhere else, it will be deleted, and you will take a warning.

Rule 5 – character profiles
• Admin’s are not requiring them. They are completely optional, and the reason is because when there are a lot of members, its difficult to approve and ect…
• Admin’s will be checking the ones that are posted, and if any are inappropriate, it will be taken down.

STRIKE POLICY: we go by a three strike policy.
• Strike one: warning
• Strike two: banned for a day
• Strike three: permanently banned
• Everyone goes by this policy, including Admin’s. If you see an Admin not following the rules, report us!
• A warning will be issued for inappropriate content before it’s deleted (so if the bad picture you use is on an RPG, you have a chance to save to RPG)
• The only time this policy will be bent, is if the problem becomes serious, like threatening to kill someone, explicit behavior that cannot be tamed, and basically anything extreme.

Last edited by ☆Conner☆ on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules
Page 1 of 1