The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Zone Student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:37 am

"I would love some." he said nodding. He looked back to her, resting his cheek in his hand, a rather tired expression on his face. While she looked for comfort in tea, he washoping it would wake him up some.

He wore a ring on his right hand vow finger. It was a plane silver or whitegold band, no design on it whatso ever- minus a few scratches and dents from being warn.

he seemed too young to have been married and devorced- then again with todays world you could never know for sure...
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-19

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:52 pm

"Most likely won't. I don't dream usually." Sam said and then smiled. "But thank you." She stood up and went into the kitchen to fill up a kettle with water and then put it on the stove. "Would you like some?" She asked him as she waited for it to boil. "I have a few different kinds. You can choose if you would like." She reached up and opened one of her cupboards, grabbing out a cup and she hesitated for a moment in case he wanted some as well. She wasn't drinking the tea for nightmares but more for the warming comfort.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 pm

"If you think youll have nightmares tonight, you may want to have a cup of tea before bed." he advised lookingout the window. it was gettig darker out.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Sam shrugged her shoulders. She had never worn contacts or glasses although she was sure she was going to need some soon considering that both of her parents had contacts or glasses.

"I would like that." Sam then said and gave him a small smile. "Thank you again." Her cheeks flushed some and she nibbled on the cookie that she was holding. They were one of her better batches and she hoped for some reason that he would like them but she hadn't heard one person say that they didn't like her baking. Sam sat awkwardly and seemed to be concentrating on her cookie but she was just waiting for him to talk if he wished to.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 am

He looked up at her before putting them back on. Too see?" he thanked her as he took the cookie she offered. "Contacts irritate my eyes- so I wear glasses instead."

"If you want I could show you a few tricks." he offered in refrence to his coment about self defence.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 am

"Thanks." Sam said and opened up her cookie box and taking two out. She held out one to him in case he wanted one. "I have before but just... It's been a long while and I probably should take one again." She watched him take off his glasses and noticed how amazing his eyes were. Her's were a deep blue and they almost looked as if she wore colored contacts. She thought for a little bit about the night and then asked him, "Why do you wear glasses?" It was some what random but she was curious and wanted to take her mind off of everything for a little bit. Sam then walked over to a small couch she had and offered for him to sit down as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 am

He sat down. "If you want me to stay- i would be happy to." he said. It wasnt hard to read her face. She was rattled by what had happened- and he honestly couldnt blame her.

"Have you ever thought of signing up for a self defence class?" he inquired, taking off his glasses to bend the frame back into place, getting anoyed with their crookedness.

He had dazzeling eyes- probobly his best feature. Odd that he didnt get contacts and instead chose to wear wire frames.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:04 pm

"It's a good thing you saw and tagged along then..I guess." Sam said absent minded like. She glanced at the bottle he had pulled out but didn't look at it closely. She then closed her eyes for a moment and opened them again. Sam put a small smile on her face and then asked him, "Would you like something to drink or eat. I jut made some cookies last night if you would like some?" Sam hoped he would stay for a little bit. She was still freaked out all though she tried not to show it in her voice or expressions.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:52 pm

"I was comming out of the pharmacy." he said pulling a small bottle out of his pocket. "I only saw you from behind and noticed the guy following you- so i desided to just... tag along?" he looked for the right words before putting the pills away.

Darvicet

Pain pills.

He took the cloth away to check his lip- watching her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Sam smiled lightly at his comment and then asked, "How or why no....How did you see me....It's kind of a weird that you would be there....Strange things do happen though...." Sam did give him a another small smile but in her eyes, she wasn't really there. Sam was somewhere lost in her mind, thinking about her life a few years ago and feeling quite confused. Her life had been an odd one and having been held with a knife against her throat twice within three years of each other would make her life even odder. She then looked down at her left hand at the heart shaped scar that was ingrained in her memory as well as her body.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

He thanked her and took it, holding it up to his lip. He chukled a bit. "Whats the likely hood of people believing I didnt get into a bar fight?" he asked.

He had more tact than to tell anyone what happened. it wasnt anyones concern- especialy if shedidnt want to report it. It was kind of odd though- that he would be the one to help her. People had nicked named him Mr. Stone- for his stone cold standoffish nature. He never seemed like the kind of person who would help a stranger.

Then again he didnt seem like the kind to be a gentelman and he was that too.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Sam shook her head lightly. "I doubt he'll do it again and plus I couldn't make an ID or anything." She turned around and waited for him to walk with her and then headed towards her place. "Thanks again." She said softly and looked down at her left palm where a small heart shaped scar was there. She then closed her hand some what suddenly and then opened the door to her building. She walked upstairs, unlocked and opened her door, and set all of her stuff on the kitchen counter. Grabbing a small wash cloth she dampened it lightly and handed it to him. "Here." She then said and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

He looked a little confused. "Shouldnt you call the cops?" he asked.

he blinked when she mentioned clening up- becoming suddenly aware of the sharp pain in his lip. he reached up and wiped the blood away, suckingon his bottom lip behind his hand, embarased to have been elbowed in the face when he tried to help her.

"Sure..." he said. "Ill make sure you get home in once pice."
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Sam took a deep breath when the man released her and stumbled when she landed back on her feet. She then turned around, holding her her neck where the knife had been because it itched. She tried to see who had pinned the man up against the wall. After the man had run away frighted, Sam got a look at the other man and noticed it was Thomas. "Umm...Yea I'm alright." She then bent down and picked up her cookies and backpack. "Uhh..Thanks..." She said with a slight awkwardness and then glanced up and gave him a smile, slinging her backpack across her back. She wasn't really upset maybe a little shaken but not enough for her to show it on her face. Unconsciously though she kept squeezing her left fist open and closed. "So umn yea....I owe you... a lot. If you need anything ever you can ask." Sam then said and walked up to him and looked behind her for a moment. She noticed that his lip was bleeding slightly but she couldn't tell if there was anything else. She hadn't seen the fight and wanted to make sure he was ok. "My place is only a block away...Do you um want to come over and clean up?" Sam asked but didn't look into his eyes. She was embarrassed but greatly thankful at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 pm

A second mans voice spoke, much calmer and clearer than the first. Was she being ganged up on?

It only took a moment before she was released, a fimilar tall man had another much straggilie looking man pinned up against the brick wall in a police hold.

His glasses were sqewn on his face, his lip bleeding, but the man he had pinned had dropped his knife.

Thomas- the boy she had interviewed.

When the drunk man struggled, he frowned and pulled his arm higher behind his back, almost snapping it before letting go.

The man hit the ground, scurring liek a rat on all fours to get away..

Thomas frowned as he reached up to straten his glasses, turning to face whoever the girl was he had seen the man grab.

He'd seen him following her, and followed just on a sneeky susspicion. He haddnt gotten a good enough look to see the girl was Sam.

He blinked twice when he did though, apparently a little suprised by the coinsidence. "Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Sam woke up and felt refreshed and happy. She did her daily routine and smiled to herself, hoping that the day wouldn't be bad. Before she left, Sam grabbed her dark green backpack and picked up her plastic box of cookies. She sighed to herself as she left her small abode and went into the street. The area that she lived in wasn't the best but she hadn't had any issues so far.

Her day went well but was long because she had to stay after school and help her teacher. After she left, Sam wasn't in as good of a mood as she was in the morning but was still happy. Sam still had the cookies in hand but there were only about ten left. As she was walking the sun had begun to set and Sam began to feel uneasy. She had, had a bad experience in a dark and she shuddered as a soft breeze began to blow.

She kept thinking she heard something behind her and would turn around, but there was no one there. She sped up her pace but then found her feet not touching the ground and her cookie box was upside down, three feet away from her. She struggled for a moment until she felt the coolness of metal again her neck.

Sam said a plethora of profanities inside of her head becuase she couldn't get to her small knife that she kept with her for just the reason she was in. She heard the rough voice of a male but she couldn't
understand what he said. She could tell he was drunk and apparently quite strong as he was trying to drag her towards an ally that she had just past. Sam felt stupid that she couldn't do anything but knew once he let go she was going to be very,very angry....
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 am

OOC; I'm basickly thinking along the lines of he some how helps her out, you know... either her car breaks down and he helps- or shes at a bar and someone tries to make a pass on her- something. he shows up and plays Mr. Schivelry. might get romantic- might just be friends up to you- but eventualy hes called back to active duty.

-----------------------------

Thomas got up the next morning, did his typical stretches and had a cup of coffee before headded out. He only had two classes on thursdays, so the day fomr 2 pm on was open to do as he pleased.

Maybe ceatch up on some reading.

with that planin mind he grabbed his small black book as well as his other school books and laptop, leaving the dorm. He didnt share it with anyone, one of the nice perks of the school. They were more liek mini appartments than dorms.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Sam nodded to him as he left and then smiled to herself and sat back down. Finishing her coffee, she thought out a plan of what she would do for the rest of the day and then got up and began walking back to her small place. Once their she went online and looked up what he had said and read a few of them. She was interested in what she saw but more for her own personal self but her journalist side knew that it was a good story.

Later that evening she was in her kitchen baking. Sam had gotten bored and had decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. They always came out smelling amazing and tasting great but she wasn't making them for herself but rather as a small gift. Smiling to herself, she cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed, content with herself and hoping that things would go well tomorrow.

((Where would you like this to go?))
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 pm

He reached out a hand and shook hers, his hand about twice as big as hers. "See you around." he aid, letting go before departing.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:23 pm

"Ok I just might take you up on that sometime." Sam said and gave him a small smile and stood up as well. She wasn't going to leave at the same time as him but she would be somewhat polite and stand. She noticed the shaking of his hand but she wouldn't say anything about it. Sam then held her hand out for him to shake if he wanted to. "Thank you for allowing me to interview you." She said and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:06 pm

He considered her for a moment before leaning back in his seat. "If you have any more questins for me after you look me up- feel free to ask." he said.
He got up. "If youll excuse me." he glanced at his watch. "I need to be getting to the clinic."
The crystal on his watch shimered and faded a few times in the moment he had his hand susspended to look at it. The shakes were soo bad- if he were any older someone might have concitered it parkensins.
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Sam smirked lightly and said, "I've asked you enough questions so it's fair." She then drank some of her coffee and sighed somewhat contently. "It's a little bit of both. I traveled the world with my father and I have seen what he is and what he does. I also have always had a love for knowing things and I have always wanted to know why. It's not always a good thing but...it helps." She smiled to herself and traced the curves of her cup. "Life is all about questions and to get the answers you want you have to ask the right questions." She said almost as if she had thought it many times. "I also take somethings from my mother. Journalism isn't my only passion, baking is as well. I know you didn't ask but I didn't want you to think I was some question freak." She said with a light smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:11 pm

"Not that its any of mu buisness but why journalism? To be like your father- or because its truly your passion?"
Back to top Go down
Elvenimp

Elvenimp

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

"Oh...Ok." Sam said and didn't comment on his answer any further. She didn't know to many people here and she didn't mind but how he had answered his question had been odd. She glanced over at him and observed his body language. At the moment she didn't think it looked too out of the ordinary but she wasn't really bothering to look hard. She then looked at her coffee and asked, "Any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:20 pm

"No." was his simple reply.

He said it so emotionlessly. Apathetic didnt even come close. it wasnt a hollow no ladden with lonliness. it wasnt a 'no' im not telling you. or a no- do you? sort of no... it was just the word. As mono toned as it could possibly stated.

It some how sounded broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Zone Student Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Zone Student   War Zone Student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Zone Student
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Present Day-
Jump to: