The hangged man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"Oh- well thats simple." she stated. "Too much iron in your blood." she said and picked up a small letter opener. she cut her finger and held it up.

Her blood was indeed slow to run and even from a humans sences- you could almost smell the metal in the air.

she put her finger into her mouth to suck away the blood, looking out of the window. "Exorcists also have too much iron. Its their blood that scares off demons. the smell of it works like a smoke bombs fumes might chase a crows out of a building."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-19

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Shin nodded, fully understanding what she had said, he had studied upon the theories of plenty of the ancient and more modern scientific minds among others. He knew about most of their theories very well, inside and out:

" I fully understand as such, but I am curious as to how the deformity appears, and how sometimes it appears at a later date sometimes at birth, It doesn't seem to be hereditary at times, and at others seems to be all within the family. It is quite an intriguing subject that I want to know more about."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Then a word to the wise; remember icciirus." she said and leaned back in her seat. "Being a physcic like me is actuly concitered a deformity." she stated. "the temporal lobes of the brain are larger than in other humans." she said. "It isnt magic or anything- purly scientifical."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Shin looked straight into her eyes, he wasn't blinking from what was noticeable to anyone looking at him, he hadn't blinked once as of yet. He shrugged at her question, he had no need for anything really and he really had nothing to give as an answer to her question but one thing:

" I want nothing more than knowledge. I care little for money, I care not for possessions. What I have with me is all I need with me. I just want to know how things work, how things are done, I want to know it all, pure knowledge is what I am after."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:11 pm

"If I could give them away I assure you I would." she said flattly.

She looked him over for moment before mirroring his pose, folding her own hands under her chin while narrowing her eyes susspiciously. "What is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Shin smiled at her throughout her explanation of her own abilities, but he was intrigued by the whole concept of clairvoyance and seeing the future before it comes to pass. Shin was a bit of a Occult fan, he loved all concepts of magick and the unknown powers that lived within humanity.

Shin leaned forward, his hands interlocked under his chin as he next spoke, he was getting highly interested in this young girl:

" I see, But that is still an incredible ability you have there, I know plenty of people who wished they could have your abilities and would do anything to have them. Myself personally, I just find it intriguing from a research standpoint."

His smile never fading or disappearing. He seemed nice, but appearances alone never said much about a person.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 pm

She studied him before following him to the table.

If you could compare her to an animal it would have to be a cat of sorts.

"Im no amuture- but there are peole who are better at the art than myself." she said sittinf down, using her feet, which he not could see were bare, to push the bowl away and under her seat. "What I do more or less is look into a person- then tell them what they really want- not what they think they want. from there... well, I need to see their hands." she went on to explain very briefly that someones hands told a story of that persons past which often forshadowed the future.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

After his quick glances at the shop he put his empty cup back on the counter to give it back to her with a courteous nod of his head to agree that it was a delicious tea. He also noted the note pad, he had studied some Russian but never got very far in his studies to understand everything on the note pad. He was more curious about the person than the place really:

" You know, I dunno if it's the atmosphere or something else, but I feel as though you have a talent for what you do, maybe not great but good enough. But that's just me and my intuition."

He was stating a fact but at the same time it sounded as though he was asking her to confirm his intuition on the matter, but he didn't really expect an answer as he walked to the table and ran a hand across it, his five rings glittering in the light of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm

"Well, fourtnie reading isnt eactly reading the furute." she informed him. A small smile graded her lips. "You like?" she asked when he sipped the drink. "Its depimosh." she said. "A Russian tea of sorts."

she sat on a stood, allowing him to look over the shop.

The walls were painted a grap-blue color and the curtins were a fine purple, tipped with silver tassles. the floor was wooden, stained by the footprints of people coming and going. It wasnt polished- but that wasnt to say it wasnt clean.

Nothing typical of a fourtine teller... no beads or mist. A small boom box on the edge of the counter- a portrate of a faceless person [Man or woman- who knew?] hung on the far wall. Under it was a table with two seats and two bowls. One set on the grounf infront of a seat- where someones feet woudl assumably go, and the other on the table. From their current angel it was hard to see if anthign was in them.

on the counter where she had been sitting earlier was a stack of well orn out terrot cards and a note pad with russian lettering on it.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Shin accepted her offer of allowing him into the shop and walked towards the counter, allowing her past him as she moved forward ahead of him and he just kept his smile, never changing facial expression really:

" I was just overhearing how a lot of people tend to come here to get there fortunes read and thought it would be a good experience to see how it's done. I quite enjoyed that tale on the hanged man you told me earlier. It was fairly interesting in it's depiction. And that's right i am a Novelist, not a popular one, but I have a couple books out here and there. Some better than others."

His eyes lingered on the drink as he took a good smell of it and took a drink of it showing a large amount of manners in doing so, He seemed to have been brought up in a Aristocratic family of sorts or was just raised extremely politely. He looked over her shop, his eyes never really leaving her much. HE knew his eyes were attracting her own.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

She looked up at the bird before opening the door for him. "Its cold out here.... come inside." she offered.

She was captivated by his eyes... not in a sexual sence- more so curiosity than anything.

"So your a novelist?" she inquired to be clear, stepping past him and making her way behind the counter. she began to make a drink of sorts. what ever it was- it steamed and smelt much more welcoming than the burnt tobacco smell than hung in the air.

"what exactly did you come to my little cafe for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm

The tall young man stopped upon his ears hearing the door open, he hadn't moved very far from the door as he felt she might come out, but that was nothing but mere intuition on his part. He turned around his blood red eyes focused on her own from the still rather far distance. HE had a very warm smile on his face as his Hawk flew off his shoulder and started to circle around him as he walked closer to the girl:

" I know not of any coincidences, I just know that everything has it's own meaning in it's own time. I am nought but a writer traveling around for some ideas for my books."

His voice was deep like before, but just as soft and relaxing too. He seemed like the last person to ever commit any kind of evil act, but his eyes were unnerving, Blood red eyes like that of a demon was very rare. He bowed to her as he reached her and waited to hear more from her. He knew she had questions to ask of him. The five rings on his left hand very easily noticeable due to their 5 different colors.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am

She raised an eyebrow and looked over as the door closed.

After a moments pause, she out her drnk down letting the fag die out with a sizzle in the brown liquid as she stood, putting the hanged man down on the table again.

She opened the door and saw the tall with his pet had yet to go very far. "Did you know the story of the hanged man card?" she inquired. "A man sat down under a hanging tree, just watching the world go by. people passed him, animals even the sky without so much as glancing his way." she wated to see if she had peeked his intrist. "On the ninthe day he climbed the tree, hanging himself upside down. Noone really knows why- but from there everything changed paradime. Purple wasnt just purple- it was violet. He wasnt on earth nor in heaven but a plane inbetween." she picked at her nails. "the reason he is oftn depicted as droping his coins is because after dangeling for a while he desided 'life is worth more than material objects'."

Her eyes rose from her hands back to him. "Piquler I would draw that card just as you come into my shop." she stoped leaning on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 pm

The young man who had walked into the shop stared at her for a moment, seeing her thinking about something, and staring quite intently at something as he walked in through the door though all of a sudden he heard her say out loud that she was closed and he sighed, The tall figure of 6'5 with his piercing blood red eyes and dark greyish blue hair looked downtrodden. He was actually looking forward to a bit of free time to ask for a reading to find out that she was closed even though the door was open.

His deep voice, soft and composed echoed in the room somewhat towards her as he went to open the door again, his chain chinkling as he moved and his scarf flowing in the breeze flowing from outside:

" I am sorry to have disturbed you during your time off then miss, I hope to come back another time soon, I am looking forward to it. Come Tako..."

With that said a small cry from his pet Hawk came and the bird landed on his arm. He had himself at the entrance to the doorway as he looked back at her:

" You should train to focus your abilities more maybe?" The question moved around the shop as he walked outside, the door shutting behind him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass

Angel_Lass

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Kath sighed, sturring her coffee with her finger, holding the cigerette between her pinky and ring finger.
She flipped her terrot cards bordly, glancing at her watch.
The economy being bad normaly brought buisness in- people wanting to know if they woudl win big or maybe get a job in the future... all the low lives who felt they were on their last legs...
She flipped the last card and raised an eyebrow, not bothering to eatch the ash that fell into her coffee.
The hangged man...

She heard the bell ring like it always did whensomeone entered her shop.
"Sorry, closed." she called, eyes scanning the picture of the hanged man. For the life of her she couldnt recal him looking so... Handsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hangged man Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hangged man   The hangged man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hangged man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: