The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Candra blinked and stepped back though that didn't seem to stop the other from grabbing his chin and pulling him into a forced kiss. Candra's eyes widened feeling the devil's tongue slide across his own and muffled a confused moan into the kiss. "w-what are you doing, you know I'm a guy right?" He said confused and tried to pull away but to no avail. He understood the others words, he wouldn't be permitted to heaven again not after making a contract with a devil. "I understand..."Candra said looking down. He didn't know what kinds of things this devil was planning to do to him but he knew it couldn't be good. He looked back at the devil, he had to admit, the other was very handsome, though as all devils he knew his personality was going to be an evil one.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Hayato's crimson orbs looked over Candra with a grin always visible on his face, he always liked making puppets out of those he found a special interest in, such as this young Angel, his grin never fading he made the man pause and then walked right in front of the Angel, grabbing his chin once more in his grip and pulled his face forward, forcing a kiss upon the Angel, allowing his tongue to press deep into his mouth. Twirling around his tongue as he slowly broke away from the kiss he very amusingly spoke out:

" Remember that you have promised me you will do anything I ask of you. For an Angel can never escape his word. If you obey me faithfully I will see what I can do for you, but I will be needing my nourishment and due to me being as old as I am I need plenty of nourishment. The greater the sins of the target the greater the nourishment. But for you I will leave this one go."

Hayato's hand made it's way around Candra's neck and in it's wake a tight enough leather collar stretched around his neck:

" You are now bound by a High Devil's Contract, there is no escaping this contract till either one of our lives are void."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Candra flinched seeing the devil come to the other side of the man. His surprised green hues stared at the devil, frozen even as he wiped away his tear. Candra listened to the words the devil spoke and shook his head before the others hand took hold of his face. The angel shivered and closed his eyes afraid he was going to be devoured by the devil. He felt a sharp pain on his ear and gasped and tried to pull away. "Please, its my first time to earth, I don't with to see a human die. Please I'll do anything just take back your words on him, and let him live his life, please" Candra begged. He shivered feeling the devil's tongue on his ear and pulled back when he was able to. "Please...I know I broke the rules, but please don't let him do such things" He pleaded to the devil
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Hayato grinned, this was going a lot easier than he had expected, he slowly floated down on the other side of the man, his gaze fixed on Candra, He didn't even blink, almost hypnotically drawing Candra's gaze to his eyes. a long slender, but strong finger ran over Candra's cheek, wiping the tears from his face before he grabbed the young Angel's face in his hand. Hayato had a mischievous grin on his face as he moved closer to the man's ear. Whispering gently like a soft breeze in the spring:

" What do they care? You've done all you can for them, and more, they never respected you, they never admired you. They only took advantage of you and that's it, why if it wasn't for those ungrateful idiots feeding off of you, your life would be much simpler. You must have a perfect way to make them suffer don't you, You can't just take your life anymore after knowing all this, you need to make them pay for all the suffering they put you through don't they?"

Hayato moved closer to Candra, pulling his face up against his as he whispered into Candra's ear this time:

" An Angel shalt never come between a Devil and his Sustenance, lest there be divine punishment for the perpetrator and their kinsmen, young one. You broke this rule among rules and how do you expect to pay for this intervention of yours eh?"

Hayato bit down roughly on Candra's ears, his teeth digging into his ear, his strong grip on his chin not budging at all. Hayato was positively enjoying himself, and if he played his cards right, he'd have a nice new toy to play with for a while to come. He licked at the wound he left on the Angel's ear before he stood in front of him, standing at his full height of 5'11", he stared down at the Angel waiting.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Candra watched and saw a devil whisper into a mans ear. He got up turning to leave but glanced back. He was told when a devil was involved to not take action, to let the devil do what it had to feed. But seeing the man head for the lake. Candra shook his head and flew to the man wrapping his arms around him. "I will care" He whispered. "Life is hard, dying is simple. You have to fight in life to be happy. Please, I will cry if you were to die. You cheating wife will know she was the one to drive you to this and she will mourn. Your kids dont call because they are busy with their lives, you need to call them as well. Confront your wife, get a divorce, start over again, doing this...is just running away. Your a strong man, so fight to live a better life. "Please..." Candra said softly, a tear sliding down his face
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Hayato was observing the man he had just finally convinced to rob a woman in the alleyway with a knife to go ahead with it till someone decided to interfere. Hayato never really had any form of hatred or disgust towards the Angels like his brothers and sisters. He just learnt to accept their existence along with the rest of the creatures of the world. He was only there to have his sustenance and then leave like any other time, but curiosity got the better of him when he noted at how excited this Angel was, he also looked fairly young from what could be seen.

Hayato was fairly old even for most Devil having already survived for close to 12 000 years now. He observed the young Angel closely from his sitted position in the air. He looked the boy over and grinned, a pure and innocent Angel, Hayato loved teasing Angels for pleasures and games at times. It was highly amusing for himself. He moved down a little ways from the Angel and met with a middle aged man, He started to whisper into his ear:

" You lost your job, Your wife is having affair after affair on you and you know it, not to mention your kids hate you so much they never call or come to see you anymore. What's wrong with you, there isn't anything left for you in this life, why not make the world easier on everyone else and disappear from this world forever? There is a Lake not far from here, Drown yourself in it..."

The middle aged man followed his advice to the tee, dropping his suitcase and forgetting it, he began mumbling to himself about everything going on around him and how his life and all those around him would be easier without him around, and the power put on this man's psyche was massive, it would take a lot more than simple persuasion to turn his mind around. Hayato watched from his slightly elevated perch in the sky, Cross legged waiting on the Angel's actions.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm

There were four plains known to Angel's and Devil's. Heaven, Earth, Hell, and Middle Ground. Middle ground being the area where both Angel and Devil could enter, where as Sprites and demons were not permitted. The only reason Angel's and Devil's interacted in middle ground was to do trades or discuss what needed to be done to maintain the natural balance on earth where no laws between heaven and hell existed. The two separate plains kept their honor of their boundaries to keep things on earth stable. The demon's and Devil's were able to feed on the souls of human's while angel's were to try and save them, it was
up to the human weather or not his or her soul would be saved or lost. It was rare to find Angel's and Devil's pairing up, but it was known to happen and it was shunned where the only way the two different being would find happiness was to run away to earth.

Candra flew through the blue cloudy skies of earth looking down below. He was rather excited being given her first mission in the realm of mortals. He was a young angel, only being three thousand years old. Candra was different than other angel's rather than finding demon's and Devil's repulsive due to their behavior and diet, Candra was interested in them. Why was it they needed soul's to survive, why did they act so cold to every living thing? Questions that could only be answered by a devil or demon. Candra flew lower coming to a park with some children playing. Unable to see him he merely watched them with a smile enjoying their laughter. There was one child who seemed to be looking at him. Knelt down in front of the child he held up his hand to the boy who slowly raised his hand and pressed his palm against Candra's. He smiled before standing up and hovered away from the park. It wasn't unusual for a child or some adults to see them, they were usually the ones targeted by devil's and demon's for their souls, but first their method was to talk the person into tainting their soul with sins. Children were too young for anything major and so were not in need of an angel's protection.

Nearby Candra heard a woman yell. Flying to the scene he came across a woman in an ally with a man trying to take her purse, a knife held to towards the woman. Candra reached out and touch the man, whispering softly into his ear, trying to encourage him to choose another path, that the one he was one was the wrong path and that he knew that, and that he would be forgiven. The man could not see Candra but paused as if re-thinking what he was doing. Falling to his knees he begged forgiveness. Candra smiled and flew off into the sky. He came across another park however this one was not for kids, it had many trees and a lake view. He found a place on the grass and looked out over the water with a content smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Different Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds   Different Worlds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Yaoi/shōnen-ai-
Jump to: