The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only One (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"I was born into the finer life, I'm forced to 'enjoy' the finer things of life. I want to live life to it's fullest and enjoy my time" She said as she crossed her legs and leaned back against the couch. She watched him get up and blinked when he seemed to appear back on the couch. She took the drink he had gotten for her. "Thanks" she said nodding her glass towards him before taking a sip of it. "Hm..what I want to do..." She murmered and looked at him. "You brought me here to dance didnt you? Or was it to show me off? I'm not that great of a catch you know" She said as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She couldnt help but be curious. Here he was, this georgous guy sitting in a small room having a drink with a common girl. "What are you looking for?" She asked as she set the drink on the table. He seemed so bored. He only prooved it saying the night was hers.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:27 pm

"That's the problem with everyone today," he complained. "You're all always in such a hurry to jump right in, never taking the time to think things through, to enjoy the finer things in life." Caleb sat up straighter and drew in a sharp breath before his devilish lips twitched into a smirk. "Like you said earlier, the night is young. Therefore, we have more than enough time to do what you want."

He got up off the couch and retrieved a bottle off the private bar and two glasses. Like a flash, he was back, sitting on the couch holding a drink out to Kate. "I didn't know if you liked hard liquor, so I made something fruity." In his own hand, he had an identical glass filled with scotch. It was the only thing, that and wine, that consisted of alcohol that he would touch. Everything else tasted terrible, not to mention he didn't usually drink. What was the use, being a vampire and all?

Caleb leaned forward, tracing a finger around the rim of his glass. "What do you want to do? The night is yours."
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-themix.forumotion.net
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Kathrine looked to the side and rolled her eyes, a line she had heard much too often when she would give her name to someone. She followed Caleb into the club at first wanting to go to the dance floor but then saw him going in another direction. Curious she followed him, figuring he expected her to. She walked behind him, feeling bodys push past her to get to where they needed to go. She eyed the women with all the jewels. "Upper class huh" She thought to herself as she followed. At the moment she looked like anyone else in the club, but Caleb looked like he couldnt fit in anywhere. He didnt need items to make himself look wealthy, people just assumed because of his great looks and he sure as hell didnt fit in with middle class because of his looks either.

She looked at him as he continued to walk, she hadnt realized the place was so big and yet it had all these extra little rooms. She followed him into one and took a seat when he motioned her to. "Its...different, but I thought we came here to go clubbing, you know. Drink dance and have fun. What can we do in here? It's just me and you" She said looking around, still hearing the beat of the music outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:14 pm

"Such a fine name for a fine lady," the guard chimed, winking. Caleb crossed his arms impatiently. He was in the doorway behind the guard, staring intently at them both. "Alright, Romeo," Caleb hissed. "Let's go Kate." The guard smiled sheepishly and moved aside, letting Kate through as other women in the crowd glared.

Caleb laughed impatiently under his breath. The inside, the lights were dim and sporadic; bouncing off every angle of the building and landing in millions of directions. He smiled at this, turning back to Kate and leading her toward a staircase. People were dancing below to a band that was playing, some sitting at the high round table with a group of friends chatting and giggling. In the far end there were couches where every once and while a couple or two would be seen making out before heading to the back near one of the exits. But where Caleb was going, it was almost exclusive. The upstairs was where the pretties met and displayed themselves, money, and the jewels worn around their fingers. Although it was obvious that Caleb didn't need items to show how spectacular he was. You could tell just by looking at him to know he was something special.

"So, Kate," he said. They walked up red and gold carpeted stairs to the entrance of the upstairs. There were exotic leather couches and chairs lined around tables and on the far end of the room there was an open bar. This scene didn't interest Caleb however, and led Kate down a stretch of hallway into a shadowed area. Like the room they'd just seen, there was another, but no one was inside. There were the same leather sofas in the back and on either side of them were silver lamps. "How do you like this place so far?" He flopped down on one of the couches and stretched, motioning her over to sit.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:50 am

When they came to a stop Kate got off and fixed her skirt a bit and ran her fingers through her hair. She hadnt gotten scared at all despite how tight she had been holding onto Caleb during the ride. She looked at the girls that were waiting in line start to fan themselves after seeing Caleb. She couldnt really blame them, he was really hot. "Yes I', ready" She said ad followed him to the front of the line, wondering if they were really going to be allowed to cut in front of so many people. She looked at the guy gairding the door light gray hues (Cant remember what color they were ^^') looked up at him and she smiled, nodding her head when he tipped his hat. "My names Kathrine" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

"I could take anything you own away without trouble," Caleb taunted. "Including your virtue."

The bike sped down the alleys and zipped in between cars at a dangerously close rate on several occasions. He hadn't slowed in the slightest since they started from the house, making a thirty minute drive into a ten minute arrival. He parked the bike on the side of the rode near a large crowd that was standing in front of a building lit up with different colored neon lights. The women glanced at Caleb, beginning to whisper in their little groups and fanning themselves off.

"Are you ready?" he asked. Without waiting for a response, he got to his feet and walked straight up to the front of the line where the guard eyed him once and broke out into a large grin.

"Caleb! It's about time you showed up!" the guard said cheerfully, slapping the vampire on the back and pulling back the large metal door. He took one look at Kate and his smile only grew larger. "And who's the lady?" He tipped his hat to Kate.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:18 pm

"Ha, its easy to get them off, but harder for you to get any" She shot back at him. She was full aware that many girls would have told him to get out. She one the other hand didnt give a damn. She knew she had a great body, she wasnt cocky about it and she didnt make fun of other girls but she wasnt afriad to show herself off either. Plus the way she saw it, when guys saw her in her bra and panties, it was almost the same as her waring a bikini. "The front door...?" She asked knowing if her mother saw her with Caleb she would pay for it later since her mother seemed to be trying to get with Caleb. "No, the front door is perfectly fine with me" She said and turned for her door, now wondering if they were ging to walk out, why she had to pretend to be sleeping.

"Yeah she stays up reading and drinking when she doesnt find a man for the night" Kate said and walked out. "Really? Even better, mom will love that it she finds out" Kate laughed and walked up to the bike. "Oh, thankyou my good sir" She mocked back. She folded the hem of her skirt up a bit revieling that much more of her thighs, as she got onto the bike and looked at him. "What did you think I'd act shy at having some of my butt showing while I got on? Or were you just looking for another peek?" She asked while looking at him
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Well, that was impressive. Caleb snickered and leaned against the far wall watching her. "I didn't realize it would be so easy to get your clothes off," he teased. If she turned a certain angle, he could see part of her breast, which amused him highly. He hadn't met a human quite like Kate in his 240 years alive.

He scoffed at her and turned his head. "Not likely. We're walking out the front door." His lips curled into a smile. "Unless you, y'know, are afraid of your parents reaction." The thought of her getting caught was tempting all of its own. "Anyway, hurry up. I'm getting impatient."

When she finished getting ready, he waltz down the stairs without a care in the world. Kate's mom was still up, in the kitchen sipping wine while reading one of her girlie magazines. He glanced at her, cocked a brow, and then turned to Kate. "You're mom's a night bird." He opened the door and held it open for her, another thought coming to mind..... "Hey, Kate. I don't have a car," he said innocently while walking behind her. "I only have my bike." Which meant she'd have to be close to him, while straddling a moving bike, in a skirt. Caleb whistled and came across the exterior garage where a black and gold motorcycle was waiting.

"After you, my lady," he said with a fake bow. He just wanted to see her before he had to get in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Kate glared at Caleb when he gave her attittude when she had asked for an opinion. She crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him go through her tops. All she was waring at the moment was the skirt and her tanktop wich in a way looked fine together but she wanted a different top. She walked pass him as he looked through her clothes and started to brush her hair, slipping on two silver bangle bracelets on her right wrist and put on a black collar like choker before he found the top he wanted her to ware. "Ah, nice choice, I havent worn that one in a while" She said walking over to him and took the shirt. She walked over to her dress on the other side of the room and put the shirt ontop while she pulled out a strapless black bra. Again without caring if he was watching she took of her tanktop revieling her bare back to him before she put on the bra and then the shirt. She turned and ran her fingers through her hair. "So, are we going to sneak out my window?" She asked looking at him as she stepped into her black healed boots. She was excited to get to be going out tonight after having to go to such a lame thing with her parents
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Caleb couldn't believe his eyes the moment those shorts hit the ground. This girl honestly didn't care whether or not he saw her in panties, her legs a creamy white, so delectable. They were thin, but curved perfectly the way a woman's legs should be. Kate would bring a lot of attention at the club. The thought made him growl, a jealous urge growing as he continued to stare at her. The skirt empathized the brilliance of her lower half, making him want to just stay here and look at her. He'd be plenty amused by that.

"My opinion?" he asked dully, staring further. "Why the hell would you want a mans opinion on clothes unless we were gay?" He got up anyway, glancing sideways at her for a moment before randomly selecting a shirt. It was a T-shirt. Caleb tossed it aside and drew out another, examining it closely before smirking. "This one." It was low-cut, perfect for showing off her cleavage, and it had small gold and silver specks of glitter. One side had a long sleeve, a small cut that showed her shoulder while the other one had no sleeve at all and was just bare, coming down low on one side.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Kate blinked and looked at him. "Question?" She asked trying to think of what he had asked before her mother had came to check on her. "Oh...no of course I dont want to stay here, I'm no where near tired so sleep is pointless at the moment, besides the night is still youg right?" She asked and smiled. "I say, sure. Why not" She said and got out of bed going to her closet. "Only question is...what should I ware to this club?" She asked. Her makeup was still done ad all she really had to do to her hair was run a brush though it and it would look fine. "Hm...Maybe this" She murmered pulling out a short black denim skirt. She didnt seem bothered by the fact that Caleb was still in the room, she slid off her short cotten shorts and slipped on the skirt. Everything the girl seemed to own was black. "Hm...and the shirt" She murmered looking through the shirts. "Hey, why dont you take a look, tell me what top you think I should ware" She said looking over to him
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm

"If I were interested in your mother, don't you think I would be in her room rather than yours?" he asked, quirking a brow. Humans were just as confusing as he was! Caleb tiled his head to the side and examined her. "You never answered my question." He shifted his weight and sighed, staring off at her mirror for a long moment. The reflection he saw was ghostly and inhuman, almost transparent because of how pale he was. "Do you want to stay cooped up all night?" he repeated. His eyes were focused on something, but his mind was too far gone to care at what he stared at. "I know a place we can go. A club of sorts." Being a nightly creature, there was no way he could remain inside. Caleb had to prowl, had to used this built up energy since coming out in daylight wasn't a possibility. Hell, he could barely go out at night unless he wanted to draw attention to himself. It happened more and more often, making his eyes scatter in different directions all at once. It was hard to keep his temper calm, no not rip someones throat out within seconds of them asking him a stupid question.

Caleb looked back at Katharine, his face a solemn mask. "So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Katherine blinked and sat up when he sat on her bed. "So sorry, I'm not used to hiding boys in my closet" She said and pulled her legs up against her body. "So why are you still here... you seem more interested in my mother than me, so why sneak into my room?" She asked bordly as she looked to the side. Caleb was confusing, he was so hard to read but she couldnt help but feel like she was being drawn to him. Part of her wanted to know more about him.

ooc: s'okay
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

"You're a terrible actress," he murmured, sliding into the closet. The bedroom door opened and her mother peeked her head in, looked around, and slid it closed again. When all was silent again, Caleb emerged, chuckling. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled out a cigg, lighting it and taking a drag of it before looking at her. "You're breathing was too quick when you were pretending." He inhaled, holding his breath before letting it out again. "I see more of your mother than you think. Be careful of how others see you."

His eyes wandered carefully over her room, taking in colors and objects that somewhat amused him. "So, do you really want to stay cooped up inside all night?" he asked her.

ooc: sorry its short! Just getting back into the groove of things. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 am

(((Ah, I remember this! Oh this is Solo/Zero from msn groups. I take it this is closed for me or another person?))
Back to top Go down
☆Conner☆
Admin
☆Conner☆

PostSubject: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 am

Pulse...thinly; only through their veins; throbbing against lush skin too vulnerable to his teeth. Oh, how he desired for it. To feel its warmth, the splash of blood serving strong of iron and salt that would wash unhitched down his throat. His knuckles were white against the side of the brick wall her stood by, blood of his own spilling from the shallow scrapes he'd created. It was all he could do to keep from springing now and letting his hands wander their luscious necks...their collar bones...their-- He cut the thought short, backing away further into the thick shadows of night.

No, he would not harm them...tonight. They were all too young, but so delicate and fresh. His mouth watered at the very thought of nibbling their skin, letting their scent intoxicate him completely as he let himself go unrestrained. Oh, how he desired for them.

The air became stagnant like sitting water, the creeping smell making his nose wrinkle in distaste. His whole body turned to greet the strange smell, but his eyes couldn't see through the darkness at where it came from, though it was clear to him now that someone was there...watching. His bloody white hands released the brick wall as he slinked low to the cobblestone drive.

"Who's there?" he hissed out. He didn't like that someone else was watching his prey...challenging him for it.

A laugh greeted his demand and another wave of the foul scent burned his nose. "Someone who thinks you to be a disgrace to our kind," a voice murmured, giving one last chuckle before the crack of a neck sounded loudly in the former silence. As the quiet settled in again, the man's body fell limp against the cobblestone, twitching with the ring of blood slurping between his lips.

"I thought you to have fought back, old chump, not give into death," the new man said with a laugh. A cigarette flicked over the dead mans body, catching his overcoat aflame. "Have a nice night."

The loose rock barely made a sound beneath his feet as he strolled casually toward the mother and daughter the dead man stared at before his demise. A smile flickered on his lips as he removed his hat to reveal stray locks of black hair clinging to the back of his neck. Quite handsome, though dirty from his travels, he didn't look a day over twenty years of age.

The mother glanced over, eyeing him suspiciously, but it was made obvious from her smile that she found him attractive. She quickly ushered her youngest daughter into the limo before fixing the black fur wrap on her shoulders. "May I ask who you are and what you're doing on private property?" she asked, crossing her arms to deliberately push her cleavage higher. "I've never seen you before."

"I am Caleb Sterling. James came down with a rather nasty flu and asked if I would fill in for him." Ah, James, the loyal guard of the mansion these fine people lived in, would not being coming back anytime soon. Alive, anyway. Caleb smiled briefly, running the memory of James' last moments alive in his home before being brutally stabbed by Caleb himself. It was the only way he could find the exact location of this particular mansion.

"What's that?" the mothers asked with a warm smile as she motioned with her hand at a bag Caleb held. Her head tilted playfully to the side, biting her lower lip in an attempt to look shy.

"Extra clothes," he said simply. He cleared his throat and crossed his own arms, sighing impatiently. "I see you're going to attend tonight's formal dance," he said, noting the dressy attire the family wore. His eyes flicked toward the mansion door, now opening and giving way to a man in a white tux and a young female in a black dress with scarlet lace trim at her neckline. The slit in her dress had been edged in the lace and, at the very top of the slit, a white rose had been pinned carefully to the top to entice people. She was...astonishing. Caleb moistened his lips and reluctantly turned his attention back to the mother. She'd made some comment about the dance and him, but he wasn't listening.

The husband came to stand beside his wife and she let her arms falls to her sides as she gave her spouse a quick peck on the cheek. "This man, Caleb, is filling in for James while we're away this evening. Poor James has the flu of sorts." She turned back to Caleb and smiled warmer than necessary. "Caleb, meet my husband, Richard. My youngest daughter in the limo is Alice and my eldest daughter--"

"Honey, I'm sure he knows ours name names if he's filling in for James," Richard chimed, checking his watch. "Come on, we'll be late." He ushered his wife into the car, and remained oblivious to his eldest daughter, approximately seventeen or eighteen years of age, giving him a wink before getting into the limo. Caleb couldn't get over how gorgeous...and wild...she looked. Definitely not the type of girl one normally saw in a rich household with a family that was still together.

Caleb put his hat back on, waving as the limo disappeared into the night. He sighed in relief and took the key he'd taken from James and inserted it into the lock, easily opening the door. He took in the sight of their home, mostly done up in a Victorian fashion, mixed with a few modern day pieces of furniture. This place was gigantic. There were stairs everywhere leading to different wings of the house. Why, Caleb could live here and they wouldn't even know it! He smiled and set off toward one flight of stairs and glanced around, peeking in rooms until he was sure he'd found the eldest daughters room.

She was definitely different from them, and he liked it. He found excitement in her, despite having met her once...in the form of her winking at him. She'd only winked at him, but that was enough to make Caleb want to make her his, willingly, or not. He froze suddenly when he heard the limo pull back into the driveway and one of the doors open and slam shut. Had they forgotten something? He paced the room, biting his lower lip as the front door opened and a pair of heels clicked on the marble floors, becoming silent when they reached the carpeted stairs. Caleb pressed his back against one of the walls, arms crossed and his posture completely relaxed as the eldest daughter opened her door and switched on the light. There was no way she wouldn't be able to see him.

"Why should I care about what she thinks, she thinks I go out to have sex and get drunk she can think what she want of me" Kathrine said crossing her arms. Her eyes narrowed when he mentioned her straying down the same path as her mother. "How dare you" She said. When he made his way into her oom once more and turned off the lights she was about to protest once more then when he said to pretend to sleep she almost laughed. "What is your problem....why should I" She said crossing her arms and shifted her weight to one foot. She watched him as he seemed to daze off then flinched when he snapped at her. "Fine geez" She said walking over to her bed and got under the covers and turned to her side. She was good at pretending she was asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only One (Closed)   Only One (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only One (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2