Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
djms9996

djms9996

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Just A Game (CLosed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:28 pm

He looked at her and sighed. She wasnt having a good time. It made sense. He forced himself to smile and pulled her a little closer. He couldnt take back what he did he could only try not to do it again.

"if you have tryed, some part of you wants to stay then."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Turning her head away from him she takes a deep breath. She hated having him so near her! She allowed him to lead her in the dance and she swayed with the music, but she never looked at him. How could she? “Yea but I have tried to wake up but it hasn’t worked.” She grumbles.

She glanced at him and then sighed. How could you? She wanted to scream at him, to pound her fist into his chest. But she knew what he would say.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 pm

He moved closer to her and smiled. Slowly placing his hand on her. When the music started he began to lead her in the slow dance.

"every thing has rules, let me explain the rules here. Right now. I can not exsist with out you. and Yes this is my dream. But it is in your mind. Only you can wake you up."

He smiled kindly it would be nice to be a mind reader at time like this yes he was a monster but not one that didnt feel or would give the world to make hers better.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Pressed her lips together and looked at his hand and turned her face away, sickened. She sighed and closed her eyes.

”Why are you doing this to me?” It was clear that she wanted to weep…to run!

She had no choice and she opened her eyes and look at his hand again. “So, say I take your hand and we have this dance of ours…will you wake me then?” She slowly takes his hand and takes a step towards him, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 pm

He offered his hand to her and smiled. As if asking for a dance. He wasnt going to wake her. He had no desire to lose this dream now that it was happening.

"i told you even if i could wake you. I dont think i would."

He listen to the slow song begin to play. His mind actualy remember back to going to this dance alone She was beautiful then and just the same now.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Only glanced up at him, she was shivering as she feels his hand on her. She was torn between wanting and hating. She pressed her lips together and turns her head away to the side to look away from him.

“Maybe, but you did it and every inch of my body hates you!” She growls out at him. But then blinks as she sees the scene shift around her and she blinks and looks about the room.

She then looks down and sees she was in a violet dress that looked like a fairy tale dress. She looks at him. “Now wake me up!”
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:05 pm

He smiled and still held her. It was his dream and the best part was he could control it to his wishes. He looked her over and let out a small laugh.

"you keep telling me not to touch...but i know if it wasnt for the dieing of Cassandras family you would think diffrent...parts of you still do."

He watched the scene fade away to their school gym. It was the last dance before his death. He wanted to ask her but then heard rumor of her going with some one else. He was in a small dress up and she was in a dress of her favorite color.

"you guessed by now i am the one dreaming i assume."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:42 pm

There came a soft squeak as she was pushed up against the wall her hands came to press into his chest. Her heart was racing as he pressed his lips into hers. She didn’t struggle she was way to shocked. She was shaking and she slowly shrinks down.

“I told you not to touch me…”

She murmurs her eyes lowering down, her lips tingled and she was gasping for air. She couldn’t control the dream and she though she knew why…it was his dream.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm

He sighed and pushed her up against ther wall pinning her there. He didnt waste much time and just decided since in her dream he was not a ghost and he kisses her. He slow moved away and smiled.

"Even if i could wake you, i dont think i would."

He looked around the hallway and smiled. He was still curious about why it was his house of all the places she could dream of. And if it was a nightmare was he infact the haunter of it all.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Blinks as she feels his hand brush over her cheek and she quickly slaps his hand away glaring at him. “Do not touch me!” She shouts, he was the boogieman and true she might have had some dreams about him but that was quite a long time ago. “Duh its true!” She shouts again and she quickly takes her hand away and stand in the hallway. “I told you not to touch me…now wake me up!”
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:07 pm

He shook his head. Moving his hand up actualy touching the side of her face with smile. His hand was cold but in a way it was real. He deffinatly was not going to wake her up now. In her dreams he could feel.

"its nightmare because i am here...somthing tells me...that you have had dreams that involve me"

He laughed again and grabbed her hand. If this was in fact a nightmare he was guna find the boogie man under her bed in it. He led her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Nightmare, yes a very bad dream. She shakes her head and placed her fingertips into her forehead. She sighed and looked up into his face, glaring. “No this is not what I normally dream about…this is a nightmare for you are here.” She was trying to pinch her self, trying to wake up. Why wouldn’t she wake up? Why was she here! She wanted to scream and hit him across that smug face of his.

“Can you please either go away or wake me up…” She murmurs and lefts her head up and eyes him sharply.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes moving to her teddy bear. If she woke up it would be on her own. Or she would go through the dream. He remained quiet waiting to see er wake or remain asleep. After a few moments or waiting he was back in her mind. Sitting on his desk in her dream and smiled.

"this what you normaly dream about Nici? Being in my room?"

He laughed slightly walking towards her. He couldnt make reason of this being her dream. Somthing in her she wanted now pus to subconsious levels. He stood infornt of her more solid then a ghost and astral projection of himself in her dream.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Uh she was so forced to sleep and no way did she like it. But it happened and she feel asleep with a soft sigh. She slowly came into a dream she was inside the guys room. Was this a nightmare? She blinks and glances about the room. Yea this would be a good time to wake up.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 pm

He sat next to her and smiled. "just sleep" at the end of his word she vanished into her mind to make her fallasleep and found himself causing one her deep dreams to happen. To him it was like a movie. He smiled and waited quietly letting her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Blinks as she feels him take her over and it angered her that she couldn’t do anything about it. “Stop it!” She wanted to sigh as she was forced into the bed. She sighs once she was free to do so. “Never, never do that again…” She was tired but she didn’t want to admit to it. She crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 pm

HE nodded to himself poor casandra probably felt like shit. She lost everything but he still needed her for information. He came into view again when she was in her room. He looked at her and smiled. In second he was in her body and was controling her. He placed the folder on the counter with the book. "you need to rest..." he moved her to the bed. and then in away tucked her in. before moving back into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 am

Sighs, not liking his quietness and she shock her head when he said something about going to see Cassandra. “No, she is sick and having you there would just make it worse and I don’t want to see her right now.” She says quite sternly and she makes her way home. Why had she admitted to liking him? She winkles her nose and she pushed though her door.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 am

He sighed and vanished when she addmited her liking him. Ignoring the question on the folder it didnt matter he didnt have the key anymore. One of them took it off his body that night. He remained quiet for the rest of the night only saying one thing about going to see Cassandra tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Winkles her nose. Why had she ever liked him? Bleh she walked down stairs and heard his mother crying, ok safer to just leave…which she did with out a sound not wanting to cause any more pain. “I did like you…once but eh not any more.” She shrugged her shoulders like it was nothing, but deep down, way deep, she knew she still had slight feelings for him. She walked down the street, sighing as she did so. “So what’s in the folder?”
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm

He nodded. "yeah i did talk about you. " He fadded and was walking beside her. "see weather or not it was true if you liked me when i lived...i know i did..." He laughed and was standing by the door once more in the kitchen his mother could be heard sobbing. He closed his eyes. Watching Nici.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:29 pm

It couldn’t be helped that her eyebrow was raised and she glanced towards were he was. He talked about her? How odd. She shifts her eyes back to his mother, another sad smile. “Thank you.” She slipped up the stairs her fingers tracing over the railing softly. She takes a deep breath and walks into his room, glancing around. “So you talked about me, huh?” She walked deeper into his room, leaning down to look at the lower books. She turns and glanced at the opening drawer. She rights her self and walks over to it and grabs the folder.

Another sweep of the room and she walked back over to the book self and grabs a book that had caught her eyes. “This will do.” She murmurs and turns and walks out of the room and starts to walk down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Drake watched her over hearing her love thing he smiled in a way hoping it was more then just some quick story.

His mom nodded. "Nicolette...yes...drake talked about you a fair bit please take your time." She walked into the kitchen the man trough a jacket on and leaving the house.

Drake stood outside his door room and looked down. Inside it was a simple boys room. Few Books mostly fantasy and few poetry books. A game system and tv and a desk along the side of his bed. He sat down on the desk and looked at her. He smirked and made a small drawer open that had a case/folder in it that had a lock on it. "take what you wish from my room...just grab this folder."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Ok one thing she could do was think fast on her feet. “My name is Nicolette, I went to school with your son…” She moved past him and glanced about the place and then she looked at his mother again, smiling sadly. “It could be said I loved your son and before he…died we were close to being together and I was just wondering if I might have something from his room to remember him by…”
Back to top Go down
djms9996

djms9996

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 pm

The lady smiled and nodded slowly moving otu of the way. "what did you say your name was." Drake stood by the stairs his eyes remaining on his father. It was disapointing to see what the man had become since the death of him. He began walking up the stairs. His voice in her head. "hope you had a story in mind cause she ask alot of questions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Game (CLosed)   Just A Game (CLosed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Game (CLosed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: