The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brothers Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Brothers Love - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:54 pm

A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her tongue run over his erect shaft the wet warmth of her tongue drove him crazy. Oh how he loved when they made love she did anything he asked and he returned the favor if she asked something of him he would do it no question asked. Johnathan's tongue began moving rapidly over her lips before entering her slit. He would not let her climax from his tongue that would have to come later he wanted to feel her insides squeeze him and feel the softness of her velvet walls. Reluctantly he pulled himself from her delcious womanhood and pulled his member away from her lips and hovered over her entrance. He kissed her passionately to allow her to taste herself upon his lips their sex was always great to him which was why he was with her so long though he loved women she was his first and every other woman had only gotten the pleasure of giving him oral pleasure. He kissewd her neck softly before pushing himself inside of her a low moan escaped his lips as he began to thrust roughly inside of her. Still the thoughts of Katrina were in his mind like always but they were faint as he began to pound into her small body he never broke the kiss.

Bouldwin listened to the Queen as she spoke, his eyes were still focused on Katrina as she dnced with a masked fellow. He was anxious now he protective of the girl and never allowed her out of his sight too long with a male. His eyes returned to the queen she was so beautiful and sometimes he wished he could have had her but he pushed those lustful thoughts from his mind. He was ancient but still had the body of a younger man but still there wasn't much he enjoyed rather than seeing Johnathan, Katrina and Vincent which occured one every few years this was the first time in nearly ten years he had seen them. "i did not train the children I simply guided them and then abandoned them.....one of the many things I regret. The boys have learned mostly on their own using competition to strengthen themselves I didn't have much to do with that." He watched Katrina again and looked around for her brothers and wondered where they could have gone. "Let's dance my Queen to help take you mind off of your worries."Bouldwin says as he stands to his feet and extends his hand out to her. He was so old and yet he was still charming in his own opinion even if his wife had died years ago.

The kiss caught Vincent off guard as he felt her lips against his, it was a great feeling even better than when he had kissed Katrina so many hours ago. His entire body was warm now as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and began to grap her breast softly. "Your name...tell me your name." He says as he breaks the kiss and holds her close to him not sure how long he could surpress the urge to rip her clothes from her body and take her. To strip her and himself of their virginity, he began to move down the hall holding one another. They reached his chambers with little difficutly except when he kissed her and they needed to stop in the hallway. The door flew open and he moved Lauren towards the bed and pushed her on it before postioning himself ontop of her. His hands wondering her body and moving over her precious body. Her dres and corest were off as well as all of her other clothes she was lying naked on his bed. He grinned she looked so much like his sister which made his arousal grow. He kissed her lips gently and pulled away as he prepared to speak to her, his voice was soft and gentle as if he was speaking to his sister. "When I make love to you I will call you by my sister's name understand? You will call me by her pet name as you prepare to climax atleast until I grow tired of it." He says lowly as he began to kiss her naked hot flesh pulling away only to remove his own clothes. He reached up and removed her mask as kissed her forhead softly even without the mask she resembled his sister. He could not wait to have her to make her his, he knew that once he had her he may forget all about his sister even if he was determined to have her who would want to share their partner?
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Wraps her arms around him, her lips pressing into his hungrily as she pressed her self into him. Her fingers run up and down his sides and back, slowly even though they were in the hallway and anyone could walk in on them she was starting to unbutton his shirt. Moans as her arms slowly drop away, her chest rises up as her back arches, her breast itching to get let loss from the corset that held them. She whimpers softly as he pulls away and starts to take her to his chambers, she didn’t care she would have him right there. But she fallowed him quickly, her fingers quickly working to strip him of his cloths, her fingers running all over his body. Her body shivers as she tries to kiss him everywhere she could. She moans loader as he moved down and she becomes a bit wet. She shifts her self so she could run her tongue over his shaft.

The Queen nodded, she knew war was about to brake out but she knew that there would be peace and with her older soon on the throne the kingdom would be great. For she knew her soon had been taught by great people. “I have much to thank you for, you have trained my sons well.” She looked at the old man; she had so much to thank him for. Her life with her husband she owed to him for he was the reason why she had married him. He had set it up and he was the one to whom her kids were trained, he had picked out the very best teachers.

Lauren blinks, trying to not looked pleased but oh she was. To be a mistress of a prince was a very high step. Quickly she fallowed him, forgetting to put up the struggle she bowed her head as he asked her the question she now knew that he knew her not to be Katrina. She could feel the warmth of the blush sweep across her cheeks. “Yes, sir I am.” It was true she was but if a prince were thrown to her then she would happily take him. She did know a few things about what men liked, for women always talked. She grips his hand and stopped him from walking slowly she turned him around moving closer to her she wraps her arm around him and pressed her self into him leaning up she pressed her lips into his. She didn’t care about the rumors that she heard about him.

The man who had Katrina tightened his arms around her. She looked up into his face and smiled sweetly. She could tell, even though the man wore a mask, that he was handsome. She allows her self to press into his body as he twirls her around the dance floor. Soon the music came to a stop and he moved slightly away and makes a bow, taking her hand and kissing the back of it softly. “It was a pleasure…Dear Katrina….” He whispers and Katrina could feel her heart leap. He stood up and at that moment she knew she didn’t want him to go, at least yet and the man could feel it and he bows his head. “Would you care to take a stroll around the halls with me?” She smiles and nods her head, taking his out stretched hand. She knew her brothers were busy so they wouldn’t bother her and him.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Johnathan pulled Mary into an empty hallway their lips mashing together as his hands wandered her body. He wasn't sure if he loved her or not he simply had to be with her and when they were it was like everything was right even when they didn't have sex he enjoyed her company but recently things had changed as his lust for his sister became uncontrollable. He pulled away from her lprecious lips and kissed her breast and led her to his chambers. He opened the door and carried her to the bed and stripped her of her clothes as he did the same. His lips on every part of her body he could fit it. His kissed down the length of her body until he came to her precious mound and began to kiss and lick her there. He kne wshe loved it when he did this and he loved when she returned the favor as any man would.

Bouldwin looked at the Queen as she spoke and he nodded his head and watched the dancers his eyes focused on Katrina. He could pick her out of a crowd of imposters easily because he had known her so long and knew how she walked and danced or even stood still. "The future is nothing to fear my dear. Your sons will take over the throne when the dark day comes and the kingdom will flourish like it did in your youth." His words were hollow he knew that with Johnathan in charge the kingdom would flourish but war would take the land bystorm and only when the war stopped would they finally realize the beautyof peace.

Vincent did not take time to think that his sister may trick him though the eyes of this Katrina were diffrent he was taken by lust and longing and this was unreasonable. They twirled and danced embracing one another. "Then let us go out into the hall or maybe my chambers?" He says in his seductive voice. He was a fool for not recongizing this trick but he was thinking with his other head as he led her from the dance floor and out into the hall. Waiting for her to disagree or pull her hand away there was no struggle and his mind snapped back to focus but he would not be angry that this was not his sister she resembled him and if he were lucky he would lose his virginity tonight. "Are you a virgin?" he asked as they strolled down the hall making it clear that he knew that he had been tricked but he did not care he would use his sister's trick against her and be like his brother for a while use this girl and make hr think he is over her and then come back full force to get her into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Katrina stood slightly in the middle of the room, dancers moved about her and her lady’s while her lady’s giggled and whispered about the men inside the room. Katrina just smiled and looked at her lady’s. There was one who had caught her eye, she had the same look upon her as Katrina did, her hair was very close to the same color as hers and with the mask of gold on it was quite easy to mistake the girl for being her own self. It made her smile some and she keeps her eyes on the girl, she knew her well and knew if her mask was off everyone would know it wasn’t her. She was thankful that the ball was a masked one. The girl was close to her, but not to close and she had her back turned to the crowd she had given her orders on what to do. Blinks and turns her head when she feels the kiss on her cheek and she smiled at her older brother. “Borrow away, but do bring her back not so tired.”

Mary was one of the maids who were very close to Katrina; she loved her mistress very much. So she stood close to her but her eyes were else were, they were on the man who sat beside his mother. Every time she looked upon her heart raced and a passion rose up inside her for she would remember the nights she had spent with him and she wondered if maybe he was getting tired of her…no she couldn’t think like that she could always keep him with her, by her charms. Her smile became greater as he came forward and she happily places her hand in his, giggling at what her mistress said. Yes she would show him her charms tonight and she would keep him by those charms.

The Queen sat upon her throne, sadness feeling her heart. She might not have loved her husband very deeply but she cared for him a lot. He was such a big part of her life and she didn’t know what she would do if she lost him and she knew his end was near, he was coughing up blood more then what he used to. For a moment her eyes close and she prayed softly, Katrina had to get to her new home the peace treaty had to stay in place and Katrina was the key to it all. Slowly her eyes open and she watched her son move away from her to Mary and she smiled softly to see them together, she knew that Mary was his mistress and she wondered if he loved the girl. Most likely not she knew her son to be a man who loved women and she was quite surprised to see that he had been with Mary for as long as he did. She sighed and turned her eyes to the man now sitting on her side. She allows him to take her hand she gives it a soft squeeze. “I am as well as I can be, I am scared for the future.” She confides in him.

Katrina had seen her younger brother enter the room and she made sure that she was a bit hidden from him and that Lauren, her maid that looked like her when masked was before her brother. Katrina had quickly taken up a dance with one of her brothers friends, she knew what her brother might be planning so she decided to try and fool him that was why she had kept Lauren so close to her. Lauren knew her role well and she turns her face up to Vincent almost in a shocked like way. She slowly turns her eyes away from him, she had to seduce the prince but keep her mask on. “Only a little, Darling brother.” Her voice would seem the same as Katrina’s and she had used Darling brother, only Katrina called her brother that. Yes Lauren had been trained well. Slowly she pressed her self into him, her hand coming down to rest on his hip and her head was still turned. Subtle was the way she had to go. Her heart was racing but she seemed still clam. Some how she had to get Vincent alone and to take her with her mask still on. “It is quite hot in here.” She said softly, her head shifting so she could look up into his face.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

By the time Johnathan had a thought of what his brother might have been planning it was time for the foolish ball that had been planned for them. He wished for nothing more than to spend his time in his room and wait for his lover Mary. Atleast then he could have some fun and keep his mind off of his sister and his ignorant brother. As he dressed his mind wondered to Mary and Katrina, he was comparing their breast and facial features and decided to stop simply because the thoughts were making his already unstable hormones even more unstable. Finally he was dressed and had his face covered in a white mask to match his all white attire. He did not dance because he was sitting next to his mother, holding her hand firmly to comfort her and to sooth his horny mind. Of coiurse he had sinful thoughts of his mother too and thought maybe it was the reason why he lusted for his sister also because she resembled thier mother. Johnathan;s eyes watched as the dancers moved on the dance floor grace fuly and his eyes locked on to his sister and her maids but for once he was not looking for Katrina but his lover. What better chance to make love than at a ball? He could feel himself becoming aroused at the thought and released his mother's hand looking at her for a moment and gave her a swift kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back mother I'm going to dance for a bit." He says as calmly as he could as he left his mother and vanished into the crowd of dancers. He reached his sister's side quickly and gave her a swift brotherly kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to borrow Mary for a bit, you'll have her back by sunrise." He says taking his eyes off of his beautiful sister and locked onto Mary, extending his hand out to her.

Vincent had fallen asleep after his encounter with his sister that had turned him on so much and as he slept his evil mind began to churn and work out what he would do next. He would have his sister and no one would be able to stop him. A sly grin appeared on his face as he sat up from his slumber the rest had done him well. "How can she marry a dead man?" He asked himself as he jumped to his feet and began to start on his evil plot to keep his sister with him. As the hours dragged on everything was set his plan was simple and yet complicated all the same and no one other than his brother could figure out and counter his plan but he was to busy having fun with the maid who tended to his sister and his own needs. The thought made him angry he was still a virgin while his brother had sex anytime he wanted it. Everything was in order now the assassin was from Katrina's future husband's land. There had been talk of a revolt and civil war for years and it would be easy to put the blame on some common filth but to be safe he would hire someone of their land to kill the asassin after the work had been done.

It was amazing how everything could change in an instant how the future of a country and of her people coudld change with a simple boy's forbidden lust for his sister. Standing in the darkness of the courtyard Vincent alonf with his faithful bodygaurd Arthur they made the deal. Paying the gold to the scum that would take the life of his master and then would be killed by Arthur. "Now go and kill him you';ll get more gold if you make his death public." He says as he turns his back on the dark haired asassin and places his hands in his pocket. "Yes I will make his death quick but painful so everyonecan see and know that the time for a new era has come." And with that the three went their seperate ways. "Follow him Arthur and kill him after the deed is done make no mistake if you fail you will die aswell." Vincent's cold brown eyes locked on to his bodyguard's deep blue eyes and he turned the corner to prepare for the ball.

Bouldwin sat in the room with King as long as he could watching as his old dear friend that was like his own child began to die. He hadn't said much in the past few minutes simply to give him rest or time to regain his strength. They had been remembering all the good times when he watched over the King and went to battle along side one another it was sad to see such a good ruler taking in his last breaths. He stood to his feet and patted his hand softly as he turned his back to his friend, his black cape swinging as his moved. "I will check on the children and your wife and return to check on you later." he says as he moves slowly from the room and out into the hall watching as Vincent moved through the cooridors swiftly like he was up to something but he shook it off he was not in the mood to deal with Vincent. He arrived in the Great hall and took his seat next to the Queen and took her soft hand into his own. "How are you holding up love?"

Vincent dressed quickly and entered the hall his eyes looking for one person, Katrina. The urge and heat he had felt earlier had not left him from earlier he needed to feel her lips against his and her soft flesh. He moved slowly through the crowd catch a glimpse of Johnathan and a masked Mary quickly moving towards the door no doubt ythey would be fucking each other's brains out. That thought sent a jolt of electricty through his body and made his groin twinge. He made his way to Katrina using his knowledge of the women around her against them. He seperated them easily by sending men to dance with them. Now they were aloen, as if appearing out of nowhere Vincent grabs ahold of Katrina's hand and pulls her into his body and twirls as they begin to dance. He knew she would recongize him as he was able to recongize her. Their bodies were pressed against one another as they dance, "Hello sister. Did you miss me?" He asked softly against her earlobe, careful not to kiss her soft flesh. He would have her and she would give into him, with her future viturally destroyed she had no choice but to stay with them and be his.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Katrina looked into the face of her old friend and watcher and as she looked into his face she saw that he was not judging her, as a sinner and it made her feel slightly better. She was relieved that he was there, next to her so she could tell the evil things she knew her brothers were up to. But the fear inside her was still there, for even though she loved her brothers she was scared of the evil that she knew was inside them. Slowly she nodded her head as she stopped all her side thought to forces her full mind on him. Something told her deep down that what he said was truth, no matter where she went her brothers would fallow her but maybe, just maybe, if she could get to her husbands country then she would have a chance. But that would probably not happen, for she knew her brothers to be conning and they would most likely get a post that would send them to her court a lot. Her heart was pounding some for her older brother was coming with her and sadly Mary could not come she would be alone with him. She would have to think fast and she wondered if maybe there would be a pretty young made to whom she could push in front of her brother to catch his eye. She hadn’t spoken much but she had taken in every word, yes she would have to out wit her brothers she turns watched as he rose to his feet and she muttered a soft thank you and then looked down at the floor.

As she slowly got up from her knees, she found that she was shaking. Why? She was scared and sadly it came from her brothers. She would some how find a way to stay away from them and maybe just maybe her older brother wouldn’t come with her. Well that was a very unlikely thing, but she could hope and pray. Slowly she crossed her self and turned, walking from the church. As she walked down the hallways, going back to her chamber she allowed her mind to wonder to the ball that was being thrown tonight. Yes forget about the shameful things her brothers were trying to do, forget about how she had semi like it.

Coming back into her room she looked around, the trunks had been brought and her maids had almost finished the work. They stopped for a moment to bow their heads and she smiled upon them. She runs her eyes over the girls inside the room, which one would catch her brothers eye? All were cute she would find one. It was getting close to when the ball began and she sighed, just a few hours more and she would be gone. Mary came towards her and she turned and Mary started to unlace the drawstrings of her corset and dress. Soon she was out of her other dress and being slipped into the golden once. She pressed her lips together as Mary tightened her corset strings and Katrina pressed her lips together as she felt her breathing becoming harder. Once that was done she looked down, the corset had made her breast become pushed up so there was two round hills. Her hair would be let fall about her bear shoulders in golden ringlets.

It was to be a masked ball and she was standing out side of the ballroom. She had on a golden half mask, her maids stood about her they too wear mask’s. The doors were thrown open and they walked into the room. The king was not there but the Queen was and she was sitting on her throne watching the dancers below her as she smiled softly at them.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Bouldwin listened to Katrina's words, he was not shocked by them and there was no sign of judgement. He knew from the time she started to develope and the brother's began to become more competitive that this would happen. It wasn't uncommon in their time but it was very wrong to act on those sinful thoughts. He raised his wrinkled hand and placed it upon her shoulders and released a tired sigh, the many years he had been living he never felt older than he did when dealing with such troublesomoe children. "Listen carefuly my dear.." He paused for a moment as he turned to face her searching her eyes before speaking again. He noticed how beautiful she had become and wished he could stay alittle longer to enjoy the presence of the children but he would have to leave very soon. His grey eyes were locked on her. "This is a very complicated situation and a very dangerous one at that especially with two strong young men with the intelligence of thirty scholars. I can see Vincent trying to seduce you, he has those devilish eyes and a personalty to match and Johnathan is no better though he tries to hide it he is just as lustful and cruel as your youngest brother. You can not run from them they will only chase you if you fight them they will trick you into doing something you do not want to do. Physical force is not what they will aim for no one willingly wishes to rape their sister. All I can tell you my dear is to be stronguse your wit and take advantage of their weakness." He stopped speaking and closed his grey eyes, he wished he could see the future but he could not he was not a god just a man with unsurpassable knowledge and experience an old man that would be living for a very long time. "Johnathan is not the one you should truly worry about he will be more of a danger to the world than to his own sister besides I hear he has a way to rid himself of his sexual tension so unless he leaves his lover then you just need to worry about is accidently seducing him, from what I've learned about the boy he will probably try to stop Vincent from getting you first since they have always competed for everything. Vincent on the other hand...." He would no longer insult the heirs to the throne she knew her brother's better than he would. Their weakness was obvious, one was power the other lust and something that he ould never have. "I must go now little one and see your father." He says as he raises to his feet, kissing her on the forehead before vanishing into the shadows and into the halls and to the King's quarters.

Johnathan was regretting now that he had not taken Mary to bed when they were allow he was aching for release but he had stay focused. He had to figure out what his little brother was planning and when he would try something next or when he would do something dangerous to prevent his sister from leaving that was what he was truly afraid of. "What are you planning you little bastard?"

(ooc:Okie dokie!))
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Mary threw her arms around him, oh she loved this man but she was saddened by the fact that she could never marry him. Well if she couldn’t marry him she could be his lover and maybe, she hopped, she could hold him for life. But she knew her lover was strong willed and he was a great in bed and she knew a lot of woman looked his way. But at the moment she didn’t care she just returned the kiss, the passion inside her grew and it was quite easy to tell that she wanted him, she was kissing him hungrily. Her fingers start to stroke his neck but she had to pull away. She heard his words and she smiled happily. “I can’t wait…” She watched him go and she knew that something other then her was on his mind and it made her pout slightly.

Katrina stayed there on her knees, what was to be down? She prayed waiting for a sign from god to as to what to do. But so far nothing happened, so she went to pray for her father and she prayed that he would live until she was over to her husbands land, for if her father died and her brother became king he could call off the wedding. But not, that could not happen her father would get better a soft sigh leaves her lips and slowly her head rises and she turns her head when she hears a voice she knew well. She smiles, a real one now as she looked into the face of the man who she though as a second father. “Yes and asking for help.” She was slowly rising to her feet, her fingers gripping the side of her skirts. She knew she could trust this man, she had told him many fears of her fears. “I have sinned…greatly…I need your guiding hand…” She looked down shamefaced. “It concerns my brothers and myself…” Slowly her eyes lift up and she looked into the kind face. “Both have made…” The words caught in her throat how was she going to say the dreadful words? “Tried to seduce me…I don’t know what to do, I know it is against gods law. Please I need your help.”

(Ooc: Nice, very nice! I am going to do somthing big a few post in >.>)
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Johnathan's eyes falls upon his lover as she enters the room it was as if she were summoned by his sinful thoughts. His calm face was soon covered in a smile as he watched Katrina move from the room he did not allow the appearance of the pretty red head to distract him too long. His eyes ran over her body and then quickly moved to his sister as she left the room. He kissed Mary passionately but did not allow his hand to fall upon her precious body that would have to wait. He pulled away and embraced her thinking of Katrina only for a moment his mind moving in a dangerous direction. "Later my dear, later meet me in my chambers and we will make love til the sun rises." After speaking he left to think and to plan. It was as if he was playing a game of chess with Vincent and he knew that the youngest brother was thinking the very same thing they were playing a messed up game of chess and the winner got their sister. "What a sick game."

From the dark corners of the chapel a figure emerged and approached Katrina his strong hand was placed gently on her bare shoulder. His old grey eyes focused on the mosaic, his long grey hair fell down to his shoulders as he looked down on the young woman. "It's been such a long time little one." He says lowly a smile appearing on his weathered face, this man was none other than the famous warrior Sir Isaac Bouldwin he had watched over all three children as they grew and even watched over theier parents he had to be close to three hundred years old but due to the magic that had been besotwed on him he had a longer life span. He was very fond of Katrina and intended to watch over her more than her brothers whom were very intelligent and and slightly thrown off. "Are you saying a prayer for your father?" He asked softly removing his hand from her shoulder and sat next to her and looked around. He missed this place and the children that he saw as his grandchildren even though his bloodline had been lost. His grey eyes moved from the mosaics down to Katrina he knew something was wrong but would not drag it out of her. He had always been that way never forcing things always letting the children tell him what was bothering them.

ooc: Couldn't think of what to do with the brothers so I brought some old guy who sounds cool and knows the siblings XD
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Katrina’s eyes fallowed him, her heart still racing. How could her brothers make her feel so excited? No, this should not be. She looked back in his eyes and saw that there was a longing in them. Oh how she wished that it was for Mary and not another. Her skin tingled, as it did when her younger brother kiss her flesh. “I am pleased then for I have someone who will watch over me, who cares deeply for me. I am going to miss you to dearly, but as time pass…” She was speaking and before she knew what was going on she felt his hand on her and she couldn’t help but close her eyes and lean forward. What was she doing? No! She moves back and turns her face away; her body was in a fever now to be touch, to be kissed. She needed to feel pleasure but she couldn’t with her brothers to whom she wanted to feel the pleasure. Oh how wrong of her! “It is fine, what is becoming of us?” She shook her head, this could not happen again. She rose as there was a soft knock on her door and Mary slips into the room and she flashed a flirty smile to her lover and then makes a bow. “My Lady, you are almost packed.” Was simple saying and Katrina nodded her head.

She had decided to leave Mary behind, to busy her brother’s mind and she would slip away. Which was easy to do and moving with out her lady’s or guards she moved to the church in the castle. She moved into the small room with its benches, it was dark and cold. The stain glass windows were high up but at this hour the sun was low so it didn’t flutter though the windows. But there was many candles to light the way. She moved forward down the isle and came to her knees when she came to the railing, her head bowed and her hands came up as she clasped the together. “Dear god, please protect me…let me brothers passion fall…let them forget…” She whispers shivering at the though of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Johanthan watched Katrina's face as she spoke the dreamy look in her eyes was one he had not seen before and he was jealous of whatever it was that Vincent had done instead of being angry. He walked over to her and sat beside her. His hand holding hers tightly and looking deeply into her eyes, he wanted to kiss her but restrained himself. He would not ask about what she and Vincent had been doing because he did not care. Johanthan brought his lips to the soft flesh of the back of her hand and placed it back on her lap. "Father has allowed me to travel with you tomorrow and stay for a week. I will miss you dearly Katrina." He says softly and before he can stop himself he is kissing her passionately. Everything that he had thought about and said he would not do he was doing, his tongue slipped into her mouth and his hands were on her breasy. When he realized what he had done he pulled away quickly and jumped up from his seat beside her. "I'm sorry...I have no idea what I was thinking." He says calmly as he thought quickly he would need to meet up with Mary soon to relieve him of his sexual desire. "Sister...forgive methere is no excuse for what I have done." His mind was thrown in panic only for a moment before he got control of himself and would use his sister's emotions to get her to be his if only something could happen that got her to be his and not Vincent's.

Vincent sat in his room smiling devilishly as he replayed what had happened in Katrina's room even though the buldge in his pants was hurting like hell he would not dare use his own hands to relieve his stress. He never did anything like that and never would he would have Katrina even if sex was forbidden he would get pleasure from her somehow and someway even if he did not know what to do and how things worked unlike his elder brother who's experience was far greater than his own. "I will not allow him to beat me."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Oh god her heart! It was racing so face, she couldn’t control it. This was wrong very, very wrong this went against all the teaching she had gotten from her priest. But it felt so good to her; her eyes once more close and the hotness between her legs were becoming greater now. Slowly her breath was becoming greater, no she could not give into her brother but again how could say no to him? Her eyes open half way, there was a dreamy far away look in her eyes, she turns her head to kiss the corner of his lip. What was she doing why wasn’t she stopping this? Quickly her eyes opened and she looked towards the door.

Her eyes lower as she looked into the face of her younger brother and she pressed her lower lips together, her fingers slowly work into his hair as once more she lifts her eyes. She tries to look as though nothing had happened but it was quite clear that something had, she could feel her skin tingling from where he had kissed her. She looked into the face of Johnathan. There was a soft smile on her lips, sweet and innocent like always. Yes nothing should show that anything had happened but it wasn’t so hard to see. She watched her younger brother rise up she lets her eyes fall back to her older brother, her smile brightening. “You wished to speak to me brother? Is it about are trip tomorrow I am not sure where we are going, do you?” Yes change the subject this had never happened but oh god her skin still burned with the with the feeling of the so not allowable kisses.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Another frown crosses his face as he feels her soft delicate hands once again wrap around his wrist and remove them from her body. He knew she was close to given in he could feel it, her defenses were weakening. Her hand released his but he continued to trail kisses down her neck and moved to her face placing a small peck on the side of her mouth. He could feel his trousers tightening as his member became fully erect. He reached for her hand and was about to place it on his buldge but stop as he heard a noise at the door.

Johnathan had finished packing and went to check on Vincent the horrile feeling in his chest made him sick and the dark nagging feeling he felt in his mind told him that Vincent was up to something. He first went to check his brother's room. He knocked once and waited for a reply but none came, he knocked again but still no reply he opened the door and found the room empty and the blood seemed to drain from his face as he released that something was not right. He did not rush or run o Katrina's room he had time and if he ran someone would know that his brother was trying to seduce his sister. He walked at his normal pace and reached the door about the time Vincent began to make further advances trying to make her feel his erection. He knocked once and waited for an answer but none came fast enough and he opened the door. Vincent's hands were by his side as he was now lying flat with his head back in Katrina's lap as if nothing had happened. Johanthan eyed him before moving further into the room. "Vincent leave us I something to discuss with Katrina." He says looking from his younger brother to his sister his eyes focused on her face. He noticed how red she was but did not point out anything until he had left. Vincent left without a word which was strange ut he knew that the perverted little boy would pleasure himself once in the safety of his room. He could smeel arousal on him and knew from the way he walked and the wya Katrina looked he had done something forbidden and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Slowly she looks away, no she could not think of her brother in that way. “But I must be with another man, he is to be my husband.” She closed her eyes half way as she looked down. This could not be, this would not be. A soft gasp leaves her lips as she feels his lips on her neck her eyes close all the way. She bites her lower lip fighting off the urge to run her fingers though his hair and tilt her head back and plead for more, it was a sin what he was asking for. Slowly her eyes open she peered down into her lap and looked at his hands, so close and she could feel the burning inside her area. Oh god what was happening to her? She grabs his hands quickly and lefts them up and slowly brings them up to her lips and she kissed his fingers. “Darling brother what you ask can never be.” She slowly let his hands fall, moving them so they wouldn’t fall into her lap. Her eyes shift towards the door as she heard a sound.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:21 pm

"Sister.." Vincent says as he looks into her eyes her soft hands wrapped around his wrist, he knew she had to stay a virgin until she was married but he wanted her badly. "I don't wish to see you with another man sister." He says as he slowly peels her fingers from his wrist and he moved closer to her, his face mere inches from hers. He kissed her cheek softly and did not dare to touch her lips by the end of their time together she would be the one to commit the unforgivable act of kissing her brother in the way of a lover. His lips moved against her flawless flesh and down to her neck as he pulled away looking into her eyes. His hands no longer near her breast but now rested in her lap. He was tempted to move it further up and touch her most private area. He began to wonder how it felt to have sex and how to touch a woman's special area. He knew that Johnathan got to feel it whenever he wanted since he had Mary for sexual release though he knew that he did not love the maid girl for he too loved his sister.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Slowly her eyes closed and a shiver ran though her, this was not allowed this couldn’t be but god his touch drove her crazy! “No, this isn’t the last night most likely I could come and see you…with my husband.” Her eyes slowly opened her eyes and she gazed at him, a soft reassuring smile came to her lips. “Of course I love that type of attention for it shows that people care for me, how could I not like it?” She blinked as she felt his finger trace down her chest, she had never been with a man before and she was taken aback, she knew what he was doing was wrong. But she couldn’t help but have her breath catch in her chest. Her heart was racing hundred miles a minute. “I love you to, brother.” She whispers and slowly her fingers wrap around his wrist. “But I don’t think what you are doing is wise…” She was a virgin and she had to stay one until she got to her husband.

(Ooc Yayness to you being back! ^.^ Glade to see you are back and it is fine that the post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:18 pm

ooc:Sorry my pc's been stupid and just got iy running yesterday. It's short XP I couldn't really think of anything I just needed to get it posted.

Vincent rose his head from his sister's lap gently and raised his hand caressing her soft flesh. There was a mixture of lust and passion in his eyes but he would not bring any harm to his sister he wanted her badly he did not care for the consequences. "Sister...this is the last night we will ever see one another and you are pushing me away? I've seen the look in your eyes when we came to you arguing about who you love more. You love that type of attention you think you're expersionless face hides your feelings but it doesn't I can read you like a book." His hand slid from her face to her chest, he slid his finger close to her breast but did not move any further. "I don't want you to leave me....I love you."
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Katrina had closed her book and let it fall to the floor with a soft thud. Her head tilts back so it falls on a very soft pillow and she closed her eyes. Her hands rested on her chest. She heard the sounds of her moving servants and it calmed her and for a moment she had drifted off into a light slumber. But with the sound of the door opening she lets her eyes flutter open and she peers over at Vincent and she blinks and sits up, shifting her self so she was sitting and allows him room on the couch. “Brother…” She whispers and lets her fingers run though his hair as he rests it in her lap, this movement didn’t surprise her. “Oh darling brother I don’t wish to leave either and I love you very deeply as well.” She peers down at him but quickly her fingers stop running though his hair. She looked down at him shocked like, she knew of course but she never though he would say anything. “Vincent…” She tries to makes a carefree laugh leave her lips but it was more nervous then anything. “You do not know what you speak of.” She shakes her head. “You should leave I must pack….” She was starting to feel a bit uneasy with her younger brother.

(Ooc: >.< Sorry its short!)
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

"Thank you father." Johnathan says lowly as he places his hand on his Father's before moving to kiss his mother on the cheek and left the room. He would have more time to be with Katrina than Vincent but that still meant that he could still act tonight and do something stupid. Vincent looked down at the woman who bumped into him and noticed that more of the maids were leaving meaning it was only Katrina left in her room. He entered her room and closed the door behind him making sure it was shut tight. He looked desperate and confused but there was no air around him that could tell her that he would do soemthing to harm her. "Sister." He says lowly as he plops down on the couch next to her and rests his head in her lap. " I don't want you to leave but I know you have to and before you leave I want you to know that I love you dearly." He says looking up at her curiously wondering how he could explain his type of love but can't think of what to say. "Not the type of love you would think."

Johnathan moved back to his room and began to pack he didn't like other people touching his things unless ofcourse it was Mary whom he trusted with other things besides his sexual needs but other than that no one could touch his clothes he was used to hard work and doing things for himself unlike Vincent and Katrina. He wanted to be a hands on ruler and not one who sat behiond a throne and ordered people around and hope it gets done. "I should tell her I'm going long with her." He says to himslef as he packs anger slowly boiling over as he thinks about her staying with another man who would be come her husband but still for the longest she had been with him though they were not as close they still had a bond and he loved her more than anything.

ooc: I didn't know this place messed up so I didn't bother to copy I sent it and went back to check if you posted but it said there was a problem or something so I had to do it over.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Anna sat beside her husband, she was once like Katrina she too had come from a different land and she had not know whom her husband would be. She peers down at her husband, she loved him with all her heart and she didn’t think she would last long with out him by her side. She takes his hand; her sadness filled her for him and for her soon to be losing her only daughter. She lefts her eyes up to her older son, indeed she loved him but nothing like how she loved her husband. The king started to cough and she takes the cup of water and brings it to his lips. “It is time for your sister to leave, she is already leaving the country in a months time for her husbands land, the sooner the better.” She lifts her eyes up to her son and takes the cup away from her husband’s lips. He had calmed down. He grips the sheets and takes a deep breath and he looks at his beloved son, he couldn’t say no to him. “Yes, you may go with your sister but you can only stay for two weeks.” He leans back into the pillows and closed his eyes, a sign of tiredness and a sign for his son to leave him.

Katrina laid on the couch the book her maid had given her was open as she read it, her fingers brush over the bottom of the page. Her eyes lift up slightly and turn her head watching her servants move about the room taking her dresses out and throwing them over chairs and over the beds. Her maids had left to go pack their own bags for were their mistress went they went as well. A servant left the room and blinked when she bumped into Vincent she bowed. “So sorry my Lord…” She murmurs and walks quickly away, she had to get the trunks brought up into the room so they dresses could be folded into them. “Leave my golden dress out for now, I wish to wear it to the ball.” She told one of her servants and once more started to read her book. Her mind was everywhere at the moment not just the book.

(Ooc Oh god that sucks! >.< I hate when that happens…that’s why I always copy.)
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm

ooc: I typed up a good post but it didn't go through! XD I'm pissed I can't remember what I typed and this one isn't as good as the last one.

Those words were like knives stabbing into his heart, Vincent did not want to hear that his sister was leaving and stormed out of the room behind her. He would have protested if he wasn't so confused and angry that she was leaving him before he had a chance to tell her how he felt how much he loved her and not the regualr brotherly love but actual love. Vincent ran down the hall his face flushed with anger as he approached Katrina's room but stopped and throught things through before acting.

Johnathan looked at Vincent as he stormed out of the room and then to his mother he couldn't help but smile she was so beautiful and he missed her dearly. They spent too much time together while he was a child their first child, Katrina and Vincent had one another and he had his mother and if it wasn't for his father and if he didn't have a lustful attraction towards his sister he would go after his mother which was an even bigger taboo. "Father...why must she leave tomorrow? This is our only sister and you're only daughter surely it'll be better for her to stay with us for alittle longer before leaving to get married." He says tpulling his eyes away from teh his mother to his sick father and sighed and thought about what he was saying. "Of you won't allow her to stay atleast allow me to accompany her to her new home." It was the best he could to be alone with her unless he acted tonight and told her what he wanted to tell her fo so long.
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 pm

The king takes a deep breath, when the air slowly leaves his lungs it rattled softly. “I have seen better days my son, I think I am close to deaths door.” He whispers as he closed his eyes for a moment. “Oh father please don’t speak like that…” She leaned forward some and grips his fingers just a little harder, her eyes only shift over to her brother for a quick moment before they fall back to her fathers face. He reopens his eyes and turns his head to look upon his wife, oh his sweet wife she was forty but still she looked so young! And he was so old, sixty and very close to dieing. Katrina had to fight the tears that were coming to her eyes, but she held them back she was way to well trained to have then show, her mother was the same way but it was getting harder for her. The sound of her younger brother broke her gaze and she turned her sad eyes up onto him. “Oh nothing my son, I was just telling Katrina that she was being sent to the country tomorrow.” He pats her hand softly. “No you should pack my dear.” She nods her head, turning her eyes away from Johnathan. “Yes father.” She leans over and kissed his cheek.

Rising up she bowed her head and turned, she smiles softly almost sadly at her two brothers she knew that Johnathan would be quite upset and she bowed her head so she wouldn’t have to look at him and she moved past them with out a word, her two maids came to fallow after her, they knew both brothers and they, loving scenes, wished they could watch this one. But they had to fallow their mistress and they moved out of the rooms, Katrina’s head once more raised up and there was no sign of tear that were there. She moved back into her rooms. “We must start packing I am to move to a country home.” She shouts out to her servants for it was their job to pack up the household stuff and load it onto courts. She moved over to her couch and flopped down onto it, calling a maid to bring a book to her.
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Johnathan made his way down the hall and into his father's bed room right as he announced that Katrina would be leaving. He was shocked but it did not show on his face he was afraid now, he did not want to lose her even though he had so many other women he only had one sister whom he loved dearly. He would not argue with his father either but respect his wishes, Vincent wouldn;t though he would argue all day and night to keep his sister there with him but he was a foolish boy. "Father..." He says looking at the weakened form of his father lying on bed holding Katrina's hand within his own. "How are you feeling?" He wanted his father to speak to him now to drain out the annoying screaming in his head to protest his father's statement of Katrina leaving. He knew it was for the best because their fighting over her was getting noticable now and even when he was healthy he would have to be a fool not to notice the way his son's looked at their sister. He brought his eyes from his sick father to the beautiful face of his mother and then to his sister they looked alike though Katrina had their father's eyes but everything else was like their mother.

Vincent moved through the halls following the lead of his elder brother and sister he had awoken from his short nap and decided to visit his father. He didn't know why since it seemed like the old man hated him the way he glared at him and gave all his attention to Johnathan and the sweet way he talked to Katrina but who wouldn't talk nicely to the most beautiful girl in the castle? Vincent smiled as he remembered the kiss he had given his sister and the sweet way she smiled at him. "She has to love me more." He says to himself as he approaches his father's chambers that open at his arrival and he stands there looking from his mother to his sick father to his sister and finally his brother there was an air of surprise and sadness around his siblings and he wondered if the old man had passed on but saw his chest moving as he breathed and then a cough. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Temptress_Akumu

Temptress_Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Katrina sat there relaxing, her arms hanging from the sides of the tub her eyes closed as her maids cleaned her hair for her. She was soon cleaned and she opened her eyes and motions for her servants to bring forward the warm sheets papered for her. They did and she slowly raised water feel from her body and her white shift was almost see though and it clung to her body. She steps out from the tub and they wrapped the warm sheets around her. She had decided she should see her father; she was very close to him for she was his only daughter and he cared deeply for her. She sat there, her woman drying her hair and her having her eyes closed as they did so. Soon her hair was dried and her maids got up and picked up three dresses, one made of gold and white, another of a deep blue with baby blue bell flowers sworn into the fabric the other was of deep red, the bodice was black with a covering of deep red lace over it. “The red one and with the net of gold made to look like roses.” She sat up standing clutching the sheets tight around her.

As they pulled on the layers of cloths that went under the dress she wonder to her self way woman had to wear so many thing, it was quite annoying at times. But it was worth it. They slipped the red skirts over her head and she stood there as they tied the lacings of the skirt so it would stay up. There was also gold trimming on the bottom of the skirts and the gold also came up the skirts in a swirl like pattern, which was very lovely. She raised her arms up as a lady brings over her corset and wraps it around her slim waist, her hands come down to hold the front of it as her little maid ties the golden strings in the back. Closed her eyes as the corset becomes very tight around her slim waist, it was hard to get deep breaths in so she had to breath in small amounts. Soon they were done lacing her corset, her breast were pushed up from the tightness of the corset into nice little round hills. She takes a seat down by her mirror and looks into it as her maids pull her golden hair up they place pins into her hair so it would stay up they then place the golden net over her hair, it was a very lovely effect. She smiles at her self in the mirror as she turns her head, taking in her looks. The color of her dress made her skin look even more perfect, smooth and whiter it looked as if it was silk.

Rising up she sweeps out of the room, her maids fallowing after her. She walks quickly down the hallway, her skirts swish softly with her hip movements her hands were clasped in front of her and her guards were on either side of her. She reached the double doors of her fathers room and they were quickly opened for her, she walked past the two men holding them open with out a sound lady’s and lords waited inside this room, waiting for a chance to be seen by the king or some other high ranking person who could give them honors. People cried out to her but she paid them no mind she kept going and soon she got inside her fathers sick room, the doors closing behind her two of her maids were still with her but they hung behind by the doors as she came forward and sat down in a chair by the kings bed. He was smiling and her mother was next to him, he reached out and she takes his hand. “Oh my dear Kat, I am sadden by my soon to be loss. But it needs to be down. It is a good match and you should be happy.” Katrina nodded and grips his fingers softly. A soft cough left his lips. “I have decided…” He went on as though nothing happened. “That you are to be sent away, tomorrow or next day to the house in the country.” Her eyes widen a bit and she opened her lips to protest. “No, I have made up my mind.” And he had, it was time to get her out of the castle and made ready to leave the sooner the better and any way he had heard how close her brother were getting, so it was time to brake them up. She lowers her eyes and nods her head. “I understand father.”
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Johnathan waited patiently in his room for the knock of the maid his sister had sent while thinking of Katrina he knew that it was wrong to use this girl to relieve his problems and the thought of getting pregnant also crossed his mind but then he didn't care. The long awaited knock came and he beckoned her in so that they could begin their ritual that occurs every few weeks.

Vincent sat outside in the garden running his index finger over his lips and remembered the feeling of his sister's lips against his own. He would trick her into coming to him and she would like it but his brother kept interfering unless he was cooped up in his room with Katrina's maid. He was a virgin and so was Katrina there was no doubt about that but he often grew jealous thinking about the pleasure he recieved from the clueless girl. Vincent cursed as he stood to his feet allowing his eyes to roam over the lucious green grass and vivd colors of the garden. He would pick a few for Katrina later but for now he would allow her to do as she wished and would not bother her. He had other things to worry about anyway besides trying to get his sister to admit she loved him more than Johnathan. Walking back into the castle Vincent stopped by Katrina's room hearing the chatter of gossip and the sounds of water he knew she was bathing and pushed on. He continued walking until he came to Johnathan's door an evil grin appeared across his face as he head the unmistakable moans of pleasure. He didn't enjoy listening or thinking about what was going on but he found in interesting on how much noise women made when having sex. It aroused him much like screams of pain entertained him. Eventually he began to wonder how Katrina would sound when it happened to her. The thought aroused him even more but he became angry because he knew his beloved sister would be leaving him soon to get married to someone and he would have the honor of taking her purity.

Vincent pushed on down the hall ignoring the loud moans of pleasure coming from his brother's room he loved his sister as a brother should and he knew he was not in love with her. He simply lusted for her or maybe he wanted her because it was forbidden or because Johnathanwanted her also. They were always competting and he always lost but this time he would not lose he would have Katrina even if it wasn't in the way Johnathan was having the maid Mary but he would have her love.

For what seemed like hours Johnathan rid himself of pent up desire and was now lying on the bed he had grunted Katrina's name a few times during intercourse but soon forgot about his sister as he was captivated by the maid's beautiful green eyes as he usually did. She was asleep now and he would wake her in thirty minutes so she can have some energy to do what she needed. He sat up and stretched looking at the door and then the wall wondering what the little imp Vincent was up to but all thoughts of his brother escaped his mind as he got dressed and moved to the window thinking for several minutes before finally waking Mary up and telling her that she could leave but to be back at midnight for more fun. The room smelled of intercourse and would need to be aired out before someone else came in even though he was the prince and no one could tell him anything unless it was his father. "I should check on him." He muttered to himself as he watched the maid scurry around gathering her clothes and leaving the room muttering something and he followed behind her out into the hallway and down to teh King's chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers Love   Brothers Love - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers Love
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next