The Mix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mix

All forms of RPG: WELCOME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Once Dante was in the clear he closed his eyes. A pair of black wings came shooting from his back stretching. "Damn that feels good." he smiled. Dante soon took off from the ground. He flew right over the bus Tabitha was riding on and then flew high into the sky so he couldn't be seen. It was often he got to fly so he had to make damn sure that no one discovered his secret. Humens were completly unaware to the fact there were other races living on earth that were just as smart, if not smarter then what they were.

A few hours later, Krim arrived at the mall., He and Dante always hung out at the arcade after school. While on his way to the arcade Krim stopped and hit a on a few girls. They were cute, but just didn't bring the challenge that Tabitha did. "In a week I'll be tapping that ass." he thought to himself and smiled. He had yet to meet a girl that he couldn't charm and wasn't about to simply give up on trying to get into Tabitha's pants.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Tabitha walked to the nearest bus stop and waited for the city bus. It didn't take long for it to show. Soon she would have to take the bus every day to school. The base was all the way across town and her father would be moving them there soon and of course he wouldn't let her get a car. 'To dangerous' he said, this coming from a guy who kills people for a living. The bus slowed to a stop in front of her. She stood and walked to the door of the bus, as she boraded the bus she looked around. She saw Dante walking and she smiled though she was positive that he hadn't seen her. He's sweet, even though he's quiet there's just something about him... Tabitha sat near the back and her thoughts about Dante were gone just as soon as they came.

Nixie walked out of the school "Alright girls. First things first back to my house then we are off to the mall" Nixie walked up to her car with two other girls following her. Before Nixie got into her car she scanned the parking lot. She spotted Krim in his usual spot. "Awe poor Krim, look at him pouting" Nixie busted out laughing and got into her car. She started the car and drove out of the school parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:26 pm

"Huh? Babe no one said you had an 'easy' sign hanging around you. Come on I just want you to join me." Krim smiled. He blinked seeing Tabitha in fact walking in the opposite direction. All of the guys who were sitting at his table started laughing. Krim stormed back and punched the lights out of one of them. "Damn bitch. Heh's she'ss got no idea who she's messing with." he smirked.

Dante had held back his laughter. Seeing Krim get shot down in the way he had was truly entertainig. He looked at Krim and shook his head as he sipped his soda. "Give it up. I dont see her giving you the time of day..." he stated

Later after school was over, Dante was walking down the halls. He had already agreed to meet Krim at their usual hangout a little later. While most of the kids either drove, jumped on the bus, or got rides home, Dante was the only one who actually walked home. He had walked a few blocks then turned his head to see if he was being followed. He sighed a little turned down a dark allyway. IT had been a long time since he had released his wings.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm

"Do I have a sign that says 'easy' on my forehead or something?" Tabitha asked Krim a rehtorical question. She looked over at the table that he pointed at. She smiled when Dante waved at her but ignored all the other girls. Elementary little girls, she thought to herself. She turned her attention back to Krim. "I'm sure others girls are so taken by your boyish charm but I've been all over the world, I've seen it all" Tabitha looked down at the food being served and her stomach suddenly retreated. She looked back at Krim "Bye." She turned around and proceeded out of the cafeteria.

Nixie sat and watched the whole exchange and she couldn't help but grin. She looked forward to seeing Krim get shot down cause she's was almost positive that Tabitha would do it over and over again and Krim wasn't one to back down once he found something he liked. "Poor girl" Nixie shook her head and returned her attention back to her groups.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Krim continued to scan the cafiteria. He watched Nixie walk in and sighed deeply. Dante looked up then back to Krim seeing his reaction. "You know its your own fault right? You go out of your way to annoy her and in return she gives you shit right back." he stated. Krim frowned, but then suddenly smiled after seeing Tabitha. He got up and walked over to her smiling. "So you came. Heh I knew you would. Come on and have a seat. My table is right over this way." he smirked and pointed to where Dante and a few other people were sitting. Dante gave Tabitha a small wave. That small wave was all it took for the girls at the table to send evil glares towards Tabitha.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm

The first half of the day wasn't too bad and lucky for Tabitha she didn't have any classes the second half of the day. When the bell rang for lunch she waited till after everyone had rushed off to the cafiteria or what ever they did. She packed up her things and headed to the cafiteria to see how the gruel was and if it wasn't even worth it to bare it she would head to the base to meet up with her father, the grub on base was better but not perfect either.

Nixie gathered her things and headed out of the classroom "Come on tell me please. If I know what it is I can try to make it better" "It's fine Marcie" She gave Marcie a pathetic smile but Marcie rolled with it and they walked into the cafiteria. They sat down at their normal table and several guys swarmmed their table. Nixie rolled her eyes. She scanned the cafitera for the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Both Dante and Krim blinked. As soon as Tabitha walked away Dante started laughing hard. Krim growled and stuff his hands into his pockets. "Its not that funny..." he muttered. Dante shook his head and smiled. The look that had appeared on Krim's face after being threatend again was priceless.

When lunch came around, Krim and Dante took their usual seats. At their table were a few jocks and some other people. Dante really didn't care if he sat around popular people, but Krim was the exact opposite. He didn't want the nerds to forgot their place in the school and so often tortured them. As usual, there were plenty of girls around Dante. That 'mr mysterious' vibe he gave off seemed to drive even the seniors crazy. Krim was talking with a few guys while searching the lunch hall for Tabitha. He was sure that there had been some kind of mistake. There was no way that she had actually threatend him twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Nixie plopped down in the seat closes to the window and furthest away from the front of the class. She opened her lastest novel and stuffed her nose in it trying to forget the incident in the hallway before class. Every time she turned a page she would huff. She wanted to knock his head right off his shoulders but she knew she wasn't that strong no matter how much she worked out. "Everything ok Nixie?" Someone sat next to her. Nixie didn't even looked up from her book "No" "The school year just started what could it be now" "SSDD" Was the last thing she said before the teacher walked in.

"Listen buddy" Tabitha pushed Krim "The name is Tabitha though you aren't worth telling but I swear if you call me another pet name I'm going to make sure it will be difficult for you to walk" Tabitha was close to the edge and unless she wanted to move yet again she knew she had to cool it. She stepped away from Krim. "You two have a wonderful day. It was nice to meet you Dante and Krim..." She smiled at Dante and just stared at Krim. She then turned around and walked off. Whether it was in the right direction or not.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Krim thought he had everything under control...well that was until Nixie had her little outburst.Next thing he knew Tabitha had slipped right out of his hold. He looked at with a small frown then laughed hearing her 'threat'. "Ha you've got guts!. I like that in a girl babe. Look dont listen to that emo bitch who just left. She's upset that I rejected her a long time ago. I only role with the best ya know?" he smirked and gave Tabitha a wink.

Dante was amazed. It had been a while since any girl had actually threatend Krim in such a direct way. A small smile formed on his lips followed by a small laugh., "Careful Krim. You just might regret messing with this one. I'm willing to bet you'd loose more then an arm." Dante smiled. Suddenly, the school bell rung throughout the halls. Dante looked at Krim and over to Tabitha. "You should go ahead and get to your first class. Maybe we'll run into eachother later." he smiled and stuffed his hands into his pockets. Krim sighed deeply. He felt that his 'flow' had just been ruined by the school bell. "Hey baby why dont we meet for lunch? The name's Krim by the way. That quiet rockstar looking dude over there is Dante. We run this school if you catch my drift."
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:10 pm

"Urge Krim you're such an asshole and maybe if you were nicer maybe I wouldn't have to do damage control for transfer students. Then maybe they'd have a chance at our school" Nixie spun on her heels away from the two boys and started to walk off then she stopped and faced them once again "I'd be careful if I were you, he's nothing but a hound. Ask all the girls in the school that he screwed including some of the teachers!" then she walked off to her first class.

Tabitha was fascinated by the two boys and the girl. She quite liked watching them fight. "Thank you" Tabitha smiled at the boy that apologized for the one named Krim. The next thing she knew an arm had been slipped around her waist. She followed the arm to the owner and it belonged to the guy named Krim. Tabitha watched the girl storm off, she only caught half of what Krim said but she didn't like the feeling she was getting from him whether what the girl said about him was true or not. "No thank you" Tabitha removed his arm from around her waist. "And the next time you think about touching me with out asking, think twice if you really don't want that arm k hun" she mocked him. Her manners weren't always her strong suit but when people disrespected her and acted like they could get away with anything with her she made them thing twice about that. She may be a shy girl at first glance but she's got a pretty demonic side to her and not just figuratively.
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm

ooc: yeah thats fine ^^

Krim blinked twice. His eyes fell to the girl who had knocked him down...or had he knocked her down? He shook his head for a moment and smiled. "Whats up baby?" Krim smiled and stood to his feet. His eyes shifted over to Nixie and soon after his smile dropped. "Nixie no one asked for your god damn two cents! Shouldn't be blowing the football team right about now?" Krim snapped. Dante bent down picking up a few papers Nixie had missed. He walked up to the two girls handing Tabitha her papers. "Forgive him ladies. Krim isn't as bad as seems...well...not really." he sighed deeply and then turned to Nixie. Krim knew her better then what Dante did, but he had seen her down the halls a few times last year.

Krim chuckled and in seconds he had come between Nixie and Tabitha. He had an arm wrapped around her waist. "So I'm guessing you're new right? Why dont you let me show you some of the hotspots around town? This place can be boring as hell if you dont know where to look. What do you say? Wanna hang with me?" Krim smiled while pulling her a bit closer. Dante simply watched in silence. Krim had said that his goal was to have three girlfriends for each week. It looked like he was already working on it.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Ntabit10<--Tabitha
Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Nixie10 <--Nixie

Another day another disappointment. 'Just be optimistic' her father told her before he left for the base. Her father had been leaving her alone a lot. She shrugged her shoulders and left for school. This was her third school in the last six months. She didn't bother making any friends where ever her fathers work sent her cause usually she was only there for a short time. Though her father promised her that this time would be different she hardly believed him. She walked onto the school campus and it was already buzzing with students. "Great" she huffs to herself. She pulls her jacket tighter around herself trying to get some form of comfort. It doesn't work. She moves on into the school. You would think that she would be use to this, on almost every level she was. It more or less irritated her now. There wasn't anything anyone could do or say that she hadn't seen before.

Nixie pulled up to the school and parked in her normal parking spot. Right in the front of the school. No one dared to park in her spot. She grabbed her small backpack and got out of her car. As she walked up to the school the other students who were already there fell silent and eyes turned to stare. Nixie quite liked the attention whether it was for a good reason or not and if not she could always find a way to turn it positive. Nixie walked to her locker with out saying a word to anyone. She was a pretty popular girl but the senior girls were still a step above her. Nixie had a few friends but they were pretty much air heads and they would irritate her after a while. Nixie grabbed a note book and her favorite pen and started to her first class.

After Tabitha finished up in the office she glanced down at her schedule to see what her first class was and the next thing she knows is all of her things are flying around and she's on her back. Tabitha sat up and rubbed her head "Ouch." .
Nixie rounded the corner and the only thing she heard was "Hey watch where the hell you're going!!!". Nixie walked over to the commotion, she set her things down by the girl that was rubbing her head. "Why don't you watch it Krim!". Nixie yelled at him when she realized who caused this uproar so early in the day. "Are you ok?". She asked the girl as she helped her up. "Um...yeah thank you". Nixie handed some of the papers to the girl that she had picked up. "God Krim could you be anymore of an ass".

ooc: hope this is ok
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Lil_Squirrel wrote:
Mind if I join?

Yes this is a open rp so you can join if you'd like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lil_Squirrel

Lil_Squirrel

PostSubject: hey   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:11 pm

((This is an open rp btw))
Back to top Go down
Yugo_426

Yugo_426

PostSubject: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Riku10
It was the start of a new semester at Guran High. Last years sophomores were now juniors and the former juniors were all seniors now. Among the juniors were two of the most popular guys throughout the school. They were even considered cool among the seniors especially the girls. "Out of the way! Cool kids coming through!!" one of the guys smiled as he pushed a few nerds out of the way. Krim was considered to be one of the toughest guys in school. He had no problem walking around campus showing off his muscles to all the ladies. Sighing deeply walking beside him was Krim's best bud, Dante. Compared to Krim, Dante was quieter. He was also smart. His GPA was the highest in the entire district. Though Krim seemed to be the leader of their little group it was Dante that held the greatest popularity. He was seen as 'mr. mysterious' among the girls of his school and with good reason. Unlike everyone else Dante held a secret that would have blown the minds of the students. His father was a highly skilled assassin who was known throughout the underworld. That assassin's name was Sephiroth, the one winged angel of legend who had fallen from the heavens. Though Dante was only half fallen angel, pretty much every one of Sephiroth's abilities had been passed down to Dante. Realizing this when Dante was still young, Sephiroth made it a point to train his son every day so there wouldn't be any 'accidental killings'. Now that Dante was in high school it was even more vital that Dante learn to control his powers. Rage was on gene that had been passed down to Dante from his father. That rage often led to pure destruction.

As Krim and Dante walked down the hallway, Krim looked back at his silent friend with a wide grin. "This year is gonna be huge!! I'm going for three girl friends each week!!" he smiled. Dante raised a brow and simply shook his head as he kept on walking. "You really are an idiot..." he muttered softly and closed his eyes. Krim blinked twice and turned a corner without paying attention to where he was going. Next thing you know Krim was on his butt watching papers fly everywhere. "Hey watch where the hell you're going!!!" He snapped. Dante blinked and stuffed his hands into his pockets. It wasn't unusual for Krim to run into people.
Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Steffi10

OOC: Ok for starters Dante is the guy on top^ and Krim is the one below. I know this story sounds odd, but trust me its going to be very interesting. Basically the rp will be focused around Dante, Krim, school life, and Dante's powers/past. What I need for someone to play two females(they can both be human or one can be human and the other can be something else). One who bumps into Krim and the other who's her friend. Eventually one of the girls will discover Dante's powers and end up being drawn to him. The other might fall for Krim, but I'll leave that to you. This rp will be M for various reasons. Blood, language, sex, etc. I also need someone's who will be decriptive. NO OneliNers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)   Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Son of the Fallen(female, no OnE liners)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mix :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: